Trends and cycles in regional economic growth : how spatial differences formed the Swedish growth experience 1860-2009
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosés, Joan Ramón & Martínez-Galarraga, Julio & Tirado, Daniel A., 2010.
"The upswing of regional income inequality in Spain (1860-1930),"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 244-257, April.
- Martínez-Galarraga, Julio & Rosés, Joan R. & Tirado, Daniel A., 2009. "The upswing of regional income inequality in Spain (1860-1930)," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp09-05, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kerstin Enflo & Joan Ramón Rosés, 2015.
"Coping with regional inequality in Sweden: structural change, migrations, and policy, 1860–2000,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, pages 191-217.
- Kerstin Enflo & Joan Ramón Rosés, 2012. "Coping with Regional Inequality in Sweden: Structural Change, Migrations and Policy, 1860-2000," Working Papers 0029, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Enflo, Kerstin & Rosés, Joan R., 2012. "Coping with regional inequality in Sweden : structural change, migrations and policy, 1860-2000," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp12-09, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Enflo, Kerstin & Rosés, Joan, 2012. "Coping with Regional Inequality in Sweden: Structural Change, Migrations and Policy, 1860-2000," Lund Papers in Economic History 122, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
More about this item
- N9 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2010-11-06 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-GEO-2010-11-06 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2010-11-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-URE-2010-11-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:whrepe:wp10-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/instituto_figuerola .