Report NEP-GEO-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henning, Martin & Enflo, Kerstin & Andersson, Fredrik NG, 2010. "Trends and cycles in regional economic growth : how spatial differences formed the Swedish growth experience 1860-2009," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp10-10, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Nuno Crespo & Isabel Proença & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2010. "The Spatial Dimension in FDI Spillovers: Evidence at the Regional Level from Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/17, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Bellmann, Lutz & Hohendanner, Christian & Hujer, Reinhard, 2010. "Determinants of Employer-Provided Further Training: A Multi-Level Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 5257, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:wpaper:1002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kristinn Hermannsson & Katerina Lisenkova & Peter McGregor & Kim Swales, 2010. "â€œPolicy Scepticismâ€ and the Impact of Northern Irish Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) on their Host Region: Accounting for Regional Budget Constraints," Working Papers 1025, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Etzo, Ivan, 2010. "The determinants of the recent interregional migration flows in Italy: A panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 26245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:wpaper:1001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joan Costa-i-Font, 2010. "Regional Single Currency Effects on Bilateral Trade with the European Union," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 26, European Institute, LSE.
- Kym Anderson & James Giesecke & Ernesto Valenzuela, 2010. "How Would Global Trade Liberalization Affect Rural and Regional Incomes in Australia?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2010-02, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Manley, David & van Ham, Maarten, 2010. "Neighbourhood Effects, Housing Tenure, and Individual Employment Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 5271, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:eab:govern:2318 is not listed on IDEAS anymore