Determinants of Employer-Provided Further Training: A Multi-Level Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pfeifer, Christian, 2013. "Intra-firm Wage Compression and Cost Coverage of Training: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80030, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Horbach, Jens, 2013. "Do eco-innovations need specific regional characteristics? An econometric analysis for Germany," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79927, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Wotschack, Philip & Solga, Heike, 2013. "Voraussetzungen einer guten betrieblichen Weiterbildungspraxis: Ergebnisse aus zehn Fallstudien in 'Best-Practice'-Betrieben," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Skill Formation and Labor Markets SP I 2013-503, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
Keywordsregional labour markets; further training; human capital; multi-level panel analysis;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-11-06 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2010-11-06 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2010-11-06 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .