Do eco-innovations need specific regional characteristics? An econometric analysis for Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gehrke, Birgit & Legler, Harald & Schasse, Ulrich & Grenzmann, Christoph & Kreuels, Bernd & Leidmann, Mark, 2010. "Regionale Verteilung von Innovationspotenzialen in Deutschland: Ausgewählte Indikatoren zu Forschung und Entwicklung, Sektorstrukturen und zum Einsatz von Qualifikationen in der Wirtschaft," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 3-2010, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian & Rennings, Klaus, 2012.
"Determinants of eco-innovations by type of environmental impact — The role of regulatory push/pull, technology push and market pull,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 112-122.
- Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian & Rennings, Klaus, 2011. "Determinants of eco-innovations by type of environmental impact. The role of regulatory push/pull, technology push and market pull," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-027, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Andrea Gauselmann & Philipp Marek, 2012. "Regional determinants of MNE’s location choice in post-transition economies," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 39(4), pages 487-511, November.
- Slavtchev, Viktor & Fritsch, Michael, 2005. "The Role of Regional Knowledge Sources for Innovation: An Empirical Assessment," Freiberg Working Papers 2005/15, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- De Marchi, Valentina, 2012.
"Environmental innovation and R&D cooperation: Empirical evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 614-623.
- Valentina De Marchi, 2010. "Cooperation Toward Environmental Innovation: an Empirical Investigation," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0119, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Eickelpasch, Alexander & Lejpras, Anna & Stephan, Andreas, 2010. "Locational and Internal Sources of Firm Competitive Advantage: Applying Porter’s Diamond Model at the Firm Level," JIBS Working Papers 2010-6, Jönköping International Business School.
- Anna Lejpras & Andreas Stephan, 2011.
"Locational conditions, cooperation, and innovativeness: evidence from research and company spin-offs,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 543-575, June.
- Lejpras, Anna & Stephan, Andreas, 2008. "Locational Conditions, Cooperation, and Innovativeness: evidence from research and company spin-offs," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 136, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Anna Lejpras & Andreas Stephan, 2008. "Locational Conditions, Cooperation, and Innovativeness: Evidence from Research and Company Spin-offs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 804, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Arundel, A & Kemp, Rene, 2009. "Measuring eco-innovation," Working Papers 10062, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 30 Aug 2010.
- Jean BELIN & Jens HORBACH & Vanessa OLTRA, 2011.
"Determinants and Specificities of Eco-innovations – An Econometric Analysis for the French and German Industry based on the Community Innovation Survey,"
Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019)
2011-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Vanessa Oltra & Jean Belin & Juergen Horbach, 2012. "Determinants and specificities of eco-innovation - An econometric analysis for the French and German Industry based on the Community innovation survey," Post-Print hal-00650888, HAL.
- Demirel, Pelin & Kesidou, Effie, 2011.
"Stimulating different types of eco-innovation in the UK: Government policies and firm motivations,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1546-1557, June.
- Pelin Demirel & Effie Kesidou, 2012. "Stimulating Different Types of Eco-Innovation in the UK: Government Policies and Firm Motivations," STPS Working Papers 1203, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2012.
- Bellmann, Lutz & Hohendanner, Christian & Hujer, Reinhard, 2010. "Determinants of Employer-Provided Further Training: A Multi-Level Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 5257, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2011.
"Regional factors and innovativeness: an empirical analysis of four German industries,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(1), pages 169-194, August.
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2009. "Regional Factors and Innovativeness - An Empirical Analysis of Four German Industries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0917, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2009.
- Audretsch, David B, 1998.
"Agglomeration and the Location of Innovative Activity,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 18-29, Summer.
- Audretsch, David B, 1998. "Agglomeration and the Location of Innovative Activity," CEPR Discussion Papers 1974, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas Stephan, 2011. "Locational conditions and firm performance: introduction to the special issue," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 487-494, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonioli, Davide & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2017. "Towards a green economy through innovations: The role of trade union involvement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 286-299.
More about this item
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2014-02-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2014-02-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-GEO-2014-02-02 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2014-02-02 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2014-02-02 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2014-02-02 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2014-02-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vfsc13:79927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.