Neighbourhood Effects, Housing Tenure, and Individual Employment Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Klaauw, Bas & van Ours, Jan C., 2003.
"From welfare to work: does the neighborhood matter?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(5-6), pages 957-985, May.
- van der Klaauw, B. & van Ours, J.C., 2003. "From welfare to work : Does the neighbourhood matter?," Other publications TiSEM 196c643f-07ca-496b-950c-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
Keywordsneighbourhood deprivation; longitudinal data; neighbourhood effects; labour market outcomes; Scotland;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-11-06 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2010-11-06 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-11-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .