Understanding Neighbourhood Effects: Selection Bias and Residential Mobility
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsresidential mobility; selective mobility; selection bias; neighbourhood effects; migration; neighbourhoods;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-10-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIG-2010-10-09 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2010-10-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .