Neighbourhood Choice and Neighbourhood Reproduction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lina Hedman & Maarten van Ham & David Manley, 2011. "Neighbourhood choice and neighbourhood reproduction," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 43(6), pages 1381-1399, June.
- Lina Hedman & Maarten van Ham & David Manley, 2011. "Neighbourhood Choice and Neighbourhood Reproduction," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 43(6), pages 1381-1399, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Ham, Maarten & Manley, David, 2013. "Occupational Mobility and Living in Deprived Neighbourhoods: Housing Tenure Differences in 'Neighbourhood Effects'," IZA Discussion Papers 7815, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clark, William A.V. & van Ham, Maarten & Coulter, Rory, 2011. "Socio-Spatial Mobility in British Society," IZA Discussion Papers 5861, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kadi Mägi & Kadri Leetmaa & Tiit Tammaru & Maarten van Ham, 2016. "Types of spatial mobility and change in people's ethnic residential contexts," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 34(41), pages 1161-1192, June.
- Manley, David & van Ham, Maarten & Hedman, Lina, 2018. "Experienced and Inherited Disadvantage: A Longitudinal Study of Early Adulthood Neighbourhood Careers of Siblings," IZA Discussion Papers 11335, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lina Hedman & David Manley & Maarten van Ham & John Östh, 2015.
"Cumulative exposure to disadvantage and the intergenerational transmission of neighbourhood effects,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 195-215.
- Hedman, Lina & Manley, David & van Ham, Maarten & Östh, John, 2012. "Cumulative Exposure to Disadvantage and the Intergenerational Transmission of Neighbourhood Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 6794, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Coulter, Rory & van Ham, Maarten & Findlay, Allan M., 2013. "New Directions for Residential Mobility Research: Linking Lives through Time and Space," IZA Discussion Papers 7525, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bechara, Peggy & Eilers, Lea & Paloyo, Alfredo R., 2015. "In Good Company – Neighborhood Quality and Female Employment," Ruhr Economic Papers 535, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- van Ham, Maarten & Tammaru, Tiit & de Vuijst, Elise & Zwiers, Merle, 2016. "Spatial Segregation and Socio-Economic Mobility in European Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 10277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mägi, Kadi & Leetmaa, Kadri & Tammaru, Tiit & van Ham, Maarten, 2015. "Types of Spatial Mobility and the Ethnic Context of Destination Neighbourhoods in Estonia," IZA Discussion Papers 9602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van Ham, Maarten & Boschman, Sanne & Vogel, Matt, 2017. "Incorporating Neighbourhood Choice in a Model of Neighbourhood Effects on Income," IZA Discussion Papers 10694, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Modai-Snir, Tal & van Ham, Maarten, 2017. "The Roles of Increasing Inequality and Divergent Urban Development in Understanding Spatial Polarization in Tel-Aviv," IZA Discussion Papers 11219, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordssorting; conditional logit; residential mobility; housing choice; neighbourhood; Sweden;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2010-10-30 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-MIG-2010-10-30 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2010-10-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .