Socio-Spatial Mobility in British Society
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kent Eliasson & Urban Lindgren & Olle Westerlund, 2003. "Geographical Labour Mobility: Migration or Commuting?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 827-837.
- Lina Hedman & Maarten van Ham & David Manley, 2011.
"Neighbourhood choice and neighbourhood reproduction,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 43(6), pages 1381-1399, June.
- Lina Hedman & Maarten van Ham & David Manley, 2011. "Neighbourhood Choice and Neighbourhood Reproduction," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 43(6), pages 1381-1399, June.
- Bergström, Lina & van Ham, Maarten & Manley, David, 2010. "Neighbourhood Choice and Neighbourhood Reproduction," IZA Discussion Papers 5238, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Samantha Friedman, 2011. "Bringing Proximate Neighbours into the Study of US Residential Segregation," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 48(4), pages 611-639, March.
- Maarten van Ham & David Manley, 2010. "The effect of neighbourhood housing tenure mix on labour market outcomes: a longitudinal investigation of neighbourhood effects," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 257-282, March.
- Birgitta Rabe & Mark Taylor, 2010. "Residential mobility, quality of neighbourhood and life course events," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 173(3), pages 531-555.
- Shane Mathew Worner, 2006. "The Effects of Assortative Mating on Income Inequality: A Decompositional Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 538, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter McHenry, 2012. "Does Low Wealth Constrain Long-Distance Migration? Evidence from the NLSY79 Cohort," Working Papers 119, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
More about this item
Keywordsdeprivation; socio-economic status; residential mobility; residential sorting; neighbourhoods;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-08-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2011-08-02 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIG-2011-08-02 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2011-08-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .