Report NEP-GEO-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Groot & Henri de Groot & Martijn Smit, 2011. "Regional wage differences in the Netherlands: Micro-evidence on agglomeration externalities," CPB Discussion Paper 184, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Roberto Bande & Marika Karanassou, 2011. "The NRU and the Evolution of Regional Disparities in Spanish Unemployment," Working Papers 681, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Philip McCann & Raquel Ortega-Argilés, 2011. "Smart specialisation, regional growth and applications to EU cohesion policy," Working Papers 2011/14, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2011. "Urban Density, Human Capital, and Productivity: An empirical analysis using wage data," Discussion papers 11060, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ngeleza, Guyslain, 2011. "Institutions, geography, trade, and income per capita: A spatial-simultaneous equation approach," IFPRI discussion papers 1082, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Barros, Gustavo & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011. "The regional economic structure of Brazil in 1959: an overview based on an inter-State input-output system," MPRA Paper 32268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie-Laure Breuillé & Pascale Duran-Vigneron & Anne-Laure Samson, 2011. "To assemble to resemble? A study of tax disparities among French municipalities," Working Papers 2011/13, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Clark, William A.V. & van Ham, Maarten & Coulter, Rory, 2011. "Socio-Spatial Mobility in British Society," IZA Discussion Papers 5861, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).