Report NEP-MIG-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Paolo Pinotti, 2011. "Migration Restrictions and Criminal Behavior: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Papers 2011.53, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- A. Naghavi & C. Strozzi, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights, Migration, and Diaspora," Working Papers wp774, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- de Brauw, Alan & Mueller, Valerie & Woldehanna, Tassew, 2011. "Insurance motives to remit: Evidence from a matched sample of Ethiopian internal migrants," IFPRI discussion papers 1090, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Goldmann, Gustave & Sweetman, Arthur & Warman, Casey, 2011. "The Portability of New Immigrants' Human Capital: Language, Education and Occupational Matching," IZA Discussion Papers 5851, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boubtane, Ekrame & Coulibaly, Dramane & Rault, Christophe, 2011. "Immigration, Unemployment and Growth in the Host Country: Bootstrap Panel Granger Causality Analysis on OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5853, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Avraham Ebenstein & Jian Zhang & Margaret S. McMillan & Kevin Chen, 2011. "Chemical Fertilizer and Migration in China," NBER Working Papers 17245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chassamboulli, Andri & Palivos, Theodore, 2010. ""Give me your Tired, your Poor," so I can Prosper: Immigration in Search Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 32379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiswick, Barry R., 2011. "Immigration: High Skilled vs. Low Skilled Labor?," IZA Policy Papers 28, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Braun, Sebastian & Kvasnicka, Michael, 2011. "The Economic Integration of Forced Migrants: Evidence for Post-War Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5855, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Delaney, Liam & Fernihough, Alan & Smith, James P., 2011. "Exporting Poor Health: The Irish in England," IZA Discussion Papers 5852, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lena Calahorrano, 2011. "Population Aging and Individual Attitudes toward Immigration: Disentangling Age, Cohort and Time Effects," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 389, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Clark, William A.V. & van Ham, Maarten & Coulter, Rory, 2011. "Socio-Spatial Mobility in British Society," IZA Discussion Papers 5861, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raven S. Molloy & Hui Shan, 2011. "The post-foreclosure experience of U.S. households," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Olivier Joseph & Séverine Lemière & Laurence Lizé & Patrick Rousset, 2011. "Typology of early professional careers and perceived discrimination for young people of foreign origin," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Juan D. Barón, 2011. "Sensibilidad de la oferta de migrantes internos a las condiciones del mercado laboral en las principales ciudades de Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL 008831, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.