Does Low Wealth Constrain Long-Distance Migration? Evidence from the NLSY79 Cohort
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abigail Wozniak, 2010. "Are College Graduates More Responsive to Distant Labor Market Opportunities?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 45(4), pages 944-970.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2004. "Economic Development," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers, in: J. Richard Aronson & Eli Schwartz (ed.),Managememnt Policies in Local Government Finance, pages 355-390, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2011. "The Incidence of Local Labor Demand Shocks," NBER Working Papers 17167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clark, William A.V. & van Ham, Maarten & Coulter, Rory, 2011. "Socio-Spatial Mobility in British Society," IZA Discussion Papers 5861, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bound, John & Holzer, Harry J, 2000.
"Demand Shifts, Population Adjustments, and Labor Market Outcomes during the 1980s,"
Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 20-54, January.
- John Bound & Harry J. Holzer, 1996. "Demand Shifts, Population Adjustments, and Labor Market Outcomes during the 1980s," NBER Working Papers 5685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmet Ali Taskin, 2014. "Sorted and Settled: Migration Decisions of Dual Income Families," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1219, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwm:wpaper:119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daifeng He) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Daifeng He to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Alfredo Pereira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decwmus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.