Report NEP-MIG-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bergström, Lina & van Ham, Maarten, 2010. "Understanding Neighbourhood Effects: Selection Bias and Residential Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 5193, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deepti Goel & Kevin Lang, 2010. "Social Ties and the Job Search of Recent Immigrants," Working Papers id:2932, eSocialSciences.
- Dronkers, Jaap, 2010. "Positive but also negative effects of ethnic diversity in schools on educational performance? An empirical test using cross-national PISA data," MPRA Paper 25598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Agnese Vitali & Bruno Arpino, 2010. "Living arrangements of second generation immigrants in Spain: A cross-classified multilevel analysis," Working Papers 031, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Barrett, Alan & Kelly, Elish, 2010. "The Impact of Ireland's Recession on the Labour Market Outcomes of its Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 5218, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Poot, Jacques & Stillman, Steven, 2010. "The Importance of Heterogeneity When Examining Immigrant Education-Occupation Mismatch: Evidence from New Zealand," IZA Discussion Papers 5211, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aleksynska, Mariya & Algan, Yann, 2010. "Assimilation and Integration of Immigrants in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 5185, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kim, Anna Myunghee, 2010. "Post-Socialist International Migration: The Case of China-to-South Korea Ethnic Labour Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 5214, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Winters, John V, 2010. "Human Capital and Population Growth in Non-Metropolitan U.S. Counties: The Importance of College Student Migration," MPRA Paper 25592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ayako Kondo & Dongshu Ou, 2010. "In Search of a Better Life: The Occupational Attainment of Rural and Urban Migrants in China," ISER Discussion Paper 0793, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Borodak, Daniela & Piracha, Matloob, 2010. "Occupational Choice of Return Migrants in Moldova," IZA Discussion Papers 5207, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos Gradín, 2010. "Conditional occupational segregation of minorities in the U.S," Working Papers 185, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Adams, Richard H., Jr. & Cuecuecha, Alfredo, 2010. "The economic impact of international remittances on poverty and household consumption and investment in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5433, The World Bank.
- Benedictis, Geovanna & Calfat, Germán & Jara, Karina, 2010. "Assessing the impact of remittances on child education in Ecuador: the role of educational supply constraints," IOB Working Papers 2010.06, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Mauro Augusto dos Santos & Alisson Flávio Barbieri & José Alberto Magno de Carvalho & Carla Jorge Machado, 2010. "Migração: uma revisão sobre algumas das principais teorias," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td398, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.