From welfare to work: does the neighborhood matter?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harry J. Holzer, 1986.
"Search Method Use by Unemployed Youth,"
NBER Working Papers
1859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koning, Ruud H. & Ridder, Geert, 1997.
"Rent assistance and housing demand,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 1-31, October.
- Koning, R.H. & Ridder, G., 1993. "Rent assistance and housing demand," Serie Research Memoranda 0041, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Koning, R.H. & Ridder, G., 1993. "Rent Assistance and Housing Demand," Papers 544, Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research-.
- Ridder, G. & Tunali, I., 1997.
"Stratified Partial Likelihood Estimation,"
1997/17, Koc University.
- Bean, Charles R, 1994.
"European Unemployment: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 573-619, June.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & Gorter, Cees, 1997.
"Job Search and Commuting Time,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 15(2), pages 269-81, April.
- H. W. Hoynes, .
"Local Labor Markets and Welfare Spells: Do Demand Conditions Matter?,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1104-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Hilary Williamson Hoynes, 2000. "Local Labor Markets And Welfare Spells: Do Demand Conditions Matter?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(3), pages 351-368, August.
- Hilary Williamson Hoynes, 1996. "Local Labor Markets and Welfare Spells: Do Demand Conditions Matter?," NBER Working Papers 5643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser, 1997. "Are Ghettos Good or Bad?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 827-872.
- Eshel, Ilan & Samuelson, Larry & Shaked, Avner, 1998. "Altruists, Egoists, and Hooligans in a Local Interaction Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 157-79, March.
- Blau, David M & Robins, Philip K, 1990. "Job Search Outcomes for the Employed and Unemployed," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(3), pages 637-55, June.
- repec:oup:restud:v:60:y:1993:i:3:p:531-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:restud:v:65:y:1998:i:3:p:595-621 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles F. Manski, 2000.
"Economic Analysis of Social Interactions,"
NBER Working Papers
7580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van den Berg, G. & van der Klaauw, B. & van Ours, J.C., 1998. "Punitive sanctions and the transition from welfare to work," Discussion Paper 1998-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Case, A.C. & Katz, L.F., 1991.
"The Company You Keep: The Effects Of Family And Neighborhood On Disadvantaged Younths,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1555, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Anne C. Case & Lawrence F. Katz, 1991. "The Company You Keep: The Effects of Family and Neighborhood on Disadvantaged Youths," NBER Working Papers 3705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:oup:restud:v:68:y:2001:i:2:p:261-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Ours, J. C. & Lindeboom, M., 1993. "Macro Matching and Micro Search Durations; Looking Inside the Black Box of Job Formation," Other publications TiSEM cbffd44f-bcb1-4ddc-adbd-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:87:y:2003:i:5-6:p:957-985. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.