Search Method Use by Unemployed Youth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Pissarides, C A, 1979. "Job Matchings with State Employment Agencies and Random Search," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 818-833, December.
- Datcher, Linda, 1983. "The Impact of Informal Networks of Quit Behavior," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 491-495, August.
- Albert Rees & Wayne Gray, 1982. "Family Effects in Youth Employment," NBER Chapters,in: The Youth Labor Market Problem: Its Nature, Causes, and Consequences, pages 453-474 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seater, John J, 1979. "Job Search and Vacancy Contacts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 411-419, June.
- Barron, John M & McCafferty, Stephen, 1977. "Job Search, Labor Supply, and the Quit Decision: Theory and Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 683-691, September.
- McElroy, Marjorie B, 1985. "The Joint Determination of Household Membership and Market Work: The Case of Young Men," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(3), pages 293-316, July.
- Chirinko, Robert S, 1982.
"An Empirical Investigation of the Returns to Job Search,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 498-501.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 1981. "An Empirical Investigation of the Returns to Job Search," Discussion Papers 452, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Barron, John M & Gilley, Otis W, 1981. "Job Search and Vacancy Contacts: Note," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 747-752, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:6:y:1988:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .