Labor Contract Formation, Search Requirements, and Use of a Public Employment Service
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & van Ours, Jan C & Renes, Gusta, 1994.
"Matching Employers and Workers: An Empirical Analysis on the Effectiveness of Search,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 45-67, January.
- Lindeboom, M. & Ours, J.C. & Renes, G., 1991. "Matching employers and workers : an empirical analysis on the effectiveness of search," Serie Research Memoranda 0063, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- van Ours, J.C. & Lindeboom, M. & Renes, G., 1994. "Matching employers and workers : An empirical analysis on the effectiveness of search," Other publications TiSEM 3ada67c1-145c-42d0-8726-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Henna Nivalainen, 2014. "Internet-Based Employer Search and Vacancy Duration: Evidence from Finland," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 28(1), pages 112-140, March.
- James W. Albrecht & Jan C. van Ours, 2006.
"Using Employer Hiring Behavior to Test the Educational Signaling Hypothesis,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 108(3), pages 361-372, October.
- Albrecht, James & van Ours, Jan C., 2001. "Using Employer Hiring Behavior to Test the Educational Signaling Hypothesis," IZA Discussion Papers 399, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Albrecht, J.W. & van Ours, J.C., 2001. "Using Employer Hiring Behavior to Test the Educational Signaling Hypothesis," Discussion Paper 2001-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Albrecht, James & van Ours, Jan C, 2001. "Using Employer Hiring Behaviour to Test the Educational Signalling Hypothesis," CEPR Discussion Papers 2968, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:use:tkiwps:3535 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lars Behrenz, 2001. "Who Gets The Job And Why? An Explorative Study Of Employers’ Recruitment Behavior," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 4, pages 255-278, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:20:y:1982:i:3:p:381-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .