Rent assistance and housing demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Koning, R.H. & Ridder, G., 1993. "Rent assistance and housing demand," Serie Research Memoranda 0041, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Koning, R.H. & Ridder, G., 1993. "Rent Assistance and Housing Demand," Papers 544, Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research-.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dickens, William T & Lundberg, Shelly J, 1993. "Hours Restrictions and Labor Supply," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(1), pages 169-192, February.
- Neary, J. P. & Roberts, K. W. S., 1980.
"The theory of household behaviour under rationing,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 25-42, January.
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978. "The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- King, Mervyn A., 1980. "An econometric model of tenure choice and demand for housing as a joint decision," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 137-159, October.
- Heckman, James J & Honore, Bo E, 1990. "The Empirical Content of the Roy Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(5), pages 1121-1149, September.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1983. "An Economic Model of Welfare Stigma," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1023-1035, December.
- Gallant, A Ronald & Nychka, Douglas W, 1987. "Semi-nonparametric Maximum Likelihood Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 363-390, March.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1984. "Panel data," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 22, pages 1247-1318 Elsevier.
- Mervyn A. King, 1980. "An econometric model of tenure choice and demand for housing as a joint decision," NBER Chapters,in: Econometric Studies in Public Finance, pages 137-159 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arthur van Soest, 1995. "Structural Models of Family Labor Supply: A Discrete Choice Approach," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(1), pages 63-88.
- Blomquist, N. Soren, 1983. "The effect of income taxation on the labor supply of married men in Sweden," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 169-197, November.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jie Chen, 2006.
"The Dynamics of Housing Allowance Claims in Sweden: A Discrete Time-Hazard Analysis,"
European Journal of Housing Policy,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 1-29, April.
- Jie Chen, 2006. "The Dynamics of Housing Allowance Claims in Sweden: A Discrete Time-Hazard Analysis," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 1-29.
- Chen, Jie, 2006. "The Dynamics of Housing Allowance Claims in Sweden: A discrete-time hazard analysis," Working Paper Series 2006:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Momi Dahan & Udi Nisan, 2006. "Low Take-up Rates: The Role of Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 1829, CESifo Group Munich.
- van der Klaauw, Bas & van Ours, Jan C., 2003.
"From welfare to work: does the neighborhood matter?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(5-6), pages 957-985, May.
- van der Klaauw, B. & van Ours, J.C., 2003. "From welfare to work : Does the neighbourhood matter?," Other publications TiSEM 196c643f-07ca-496b-950c-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hochguertel, Stefan & van Soest, Arthur, 2001.
"The Relation between Financial and Housing Wealth: Evidence from Dutch Households,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 374-403, March.
- Hochgürtel, S. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2001. "The relation between financial and housing wealth : Evidence from Dutch households," Other publications TiSEM 10059d21-5648-48c3-9c13-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Zantomio, Francesca, 2008. "The route to take-up: raising incentives or lowering barriers?," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-35, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Dahlia K. Remler & Jason E. Rachlin & Sherry A. Glied, 2001. "What can the take-up of other programs teach us about how to improve take-up of health insurance programs?," NBER Working Papers 8185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanco Mariana & Vargas Juan F., 2014.
"Can SMS Technology Improve Low Take-up of Social Benefits?,"
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 20(1), pages 61-81, January.
- Mariana Blanco & Juan Fernando Vargas, 2013. "Can SMS Technology Improve Low Take-up of Social Benefits?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 011036, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Van Ommeren, Jos & Koopman, Marnix, 2011.
"Public housing and the value of apartment quality to households,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 207-213, May.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Marnix Koopman, 2010. "Public Housing and the Value of Apartment Quality to Households," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-085/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Le Blanc, David, 2005. "Economic evaluation of housing subsidy systems: a methodology with application to Morocco," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3529, The World Bank.
- Hochgürtel, S. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1996.
"The Relation Between Financial and Housing Wealth of Dutch Households,"
1996-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hochguertel, Stefan & van Soest, Arthur, 1998. "The Relation between Financial and Housing Wealth of Dutch Households," Working Paper Series 1998:19, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Hochguertel, S. & van Soest, A., 1998. "The Relation Between Financial and Housing Wealth of Dutch Households," Papers 1998:19, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Van Ommeren, Jos N. & Van der Vlist, Arno J., 2016. "Households' willingness to pay for public housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 91-105.
- Mark A. C. Kattenberg & Wolter H. J. Hassink, 2017. "Who Moves Out of Social Housing? The Effect of Rent Control on Housing Tenure Choice," De Economist, Springer, vol. 165(1), pages 43-66, March.
- Van Ommeren, Jos & Graaf-de Zijl, Marloes, 2013. "Estimating household demand for housing attributes in rent-controlled markets," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 11-19.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:66:y:1997:i:1:p:1-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.