Estimating labour supply responses and welfare participation: Using a natural experiment to validate a structural labour supply model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hansen, Jörgen & Liu, Xingfei, 2011. "Estimating Labor Supply Responses and Welfare Participation: Using a Natural Experiment to Validate a Structural Labor Supply Model," IZA Discussion Papers 5718, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jörgen Hansen & Xingfei Liu, 2011. "Estimating Labor Supply Responses and Welfare Participation: Using a Natural Experiment to Validate a Structural Labor Supply Model," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-53, CIRANO.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Xingfei, 2014. "Educational Attainment of Second-Generation Immigrants: A U.S.-Canada Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 8685, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thor O. Thoresen & Trine E. Vattø, 2013. "Validation of structural labor supply model by the elasticity of taxable income," Discussion Papers 738, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- D. Vandelannoote & P. Vanleenhove & A. Decoster & J. Ghysels & G. Verbist, 2015. "Maternal employment: the impact of triple rationing in childcare," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 685-707, September.
- Chiara Daniela Pronzato, 2015.
"Fighting Lone Mothers’ Poverty Through In-Work Benefits: Methodological Issues and Policy Suggestions,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 61(1), pages 95-122.
- Chiara Pronzato, 2013. "Fighting Lone Mothers' Poverty through in-Work Benefits - Methodological Issues and Policy Suggestions," CESifo Working Paper Series 4375, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pronzato, Chiara Daniela, 2014. "Fighting Lone Mothers’ Poverty through In-Work Benefits Methodological Issues and Policy Suggestions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201420, University of Turin.
- Anna Kurowska & Michal Myck & Katharina Wrohlich, 2012.
"Family and Labor Market Choices: Requirements to Guide Effective Evidence-Based Policy,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1234, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kurowska, Anna & Myck, Michal & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2012. "Family and Labor Market Choices: Requirements to Guide Effective Evidence-Based Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 6846, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chiara Daniela Pronzato, 2014. "Fighting Lone Mothersâ€™ Poverty through In-Work Benefits. Methodological Issues and Policy Suggestions," CHILD Working Papers Series 23, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Peter Ericson & Lennart Flood & Nizamul Islam, 2015. "Taxes, wages and working hours," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 503-535, September.
- Henk-Wim de Boer & Egbert Jongen & Jan Kabatek, 2014.
"The effectiveness of fiscal stimuli for working parents,"
CPB Discussion Paper
286, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Henk-Wim de Boer & Egbert L.W. Jongen & Jan Kabatek, 2015. "The Effectiveness of Fiscal Stimuli for Working Parents," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- de Boer, Henk-Wim & Jongen, Egbert L. W. & Kabátek, Jan, 2015. "The Effectiveness of Fiscal Stimuli for Working Parents," IZA Discussion Papers 9298, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pronzato, Chiara D., 2012. "Comparing Quasi-Experimental Designs and Structural Models for Policy Evaluation: The Case of a Reform of Lone Parental Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 6803, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kabatek, J., 2013. "Iteration Capping For Discrete Choice Models Using the EM Algorithm," Discussion Paper 2013-019, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- BARGAIN Olivier & DOORLEY Karina, 2016. "The Effect of Social Benefits on Youth Employment: Combining RD and a Behavioral Model," LISER Working Paper Series 2016-12, LISER.
More about this item
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:48:y:2015:i:5:p:1831-1854. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.