Report NEP-FDG-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kumar, Saten & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2010. "Coal Consumption and Economic Growth Revisited: Structural Breaks, Cointegration and Causality Tests for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 26151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rania Ihab Naguib, 2010. "The effects of privatisation and FDI on economic growth in Argentina," Working Papers 1013, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Jakob B. Madsen & Isfaaq Timol, 2010. "The Nexus between Schooling and Growth: International Evidence since 1870," Monash Economics Working Papers 40-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2010. "Energy Prices, Growth, and the Channels in Between: Theory and Evidence," OxCarre Working Papers 034, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Arnold, Jens & Bassanini, Andrea & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2010. "Solow or Lucas? Testing Speed of Convergence on a Panel of OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5261, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniel Toro Gonzalez, 2010. "Economic Growth, Technology Trade and R&D," Documentos de Trabajo 007626, Universidad Tecnológica de Bolívar.
- Md. Rabiul Islam, 2010. "Quality-adjusted Human Capital and Productivity Growth," Monash Economics Working Papers 48-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Koi Nyen Wong, 2010. "Outward FDI and home country economic growth: a Malaysian case," Monash Economics Working Papers 56-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Endogenous fertility, endogenous lifetime and economic growth: the role of child policies," MPRA Paper 26146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ufuk Akcigit & William R. Kerr, 2010. "Growth through Heterogeneous Innovations," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-035, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Henning, Martin & Enflo, Kerstin & Andersson, Fredrik NG, 2010. "Trends and cycles in regional economic growth : how spatial differences formed the Swedish growth experience 1860-2009," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp10-10, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Emerson, Patrick M. & McGough, Bruce, 2010. "Are Microloans Bad for Growth?," IZA Discussion Papers 5249, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alcalá Francisco, 2009. "Time, Quality and Growth," Working Papers 201052, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Ergun Dogan & Koi Nyen Wong & Michael Meow-Chung Yap, 2010. "Does Exporter Turnover Contribute to Aggregate Productivity Growth? Evidence from Malaysian Manufacturing," Monash Economics Working Papers 55-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Karen Pittel & Lucas Bretschger, 2010. "The Implications of Heterogeneous Resource Intesities on Technical Change and Growth," OxCarre Working Papers 039, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Giorgio d'Agostino & Luca Pieroni & J Paul Dunne, 2010. "Assessing the Effects of Military Expenditure on Growth," Working Papers 1012, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.