Does Exporter Turnover Contribute to Aggregate Productivity Growth? Evidence from Malaysian Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ergun Dogan & Koi Nyen Wong & Michael M. C. Yap, 2011. "Does Exporter Turnover Contribute to Aggregate Productivity Growth? Evidence from Malaysian Manufacturing," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 424-443, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2005. "Firm Size Matters: Growth and Productivity Growth in African Manufacturing," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(3), pages 545-583, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grundmann, Rainer & Gries, Thomas, 2015. "Crucial for Modern Sector Development? The Role of Exports and Institutions in Developing Countries," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112962, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsExporting; plant turnover; productivity; manufacturing; Malaysia;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-11-06 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2010-11-06 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-FDG-2010-11-06 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-SEA-2010-11-06 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:2010-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .