Report NEP-EFF-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Subhash C. Ray & Arpita Ghose, 2010. "Production Efficiency in Indian Agriculture: An Assessment of the Post Green Evolution Years," Working papers 2010-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Abegaz, Berhanu & Basu, Arnab K., 2010. "The Elusive Productivity Effect of Trade Liberalization in the Manufacturing Industries of Emerging Economies," Discussion Papers 94717, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Ergun Dogan & Koi Nyen Wong & Michael Meow-Chung Yap, 2010. "Does Exporter Turnover Contribute to Aggregate Productivity Growth? Evidence from Malaysian Manufacturing," Monash Economics Working Papers 55-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Armando Silva & Óscar Afonso & Ana Paula Africano, 2010. "Which Portuguese Manufacturing Firms Learn by Exporting?," GEE Papers 0026, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2010.
- Alston, Julian M. & Andersen, Matthew A. & James, Jennifer S. & Pardey, Philip G., 2011. "The Economic Returns to U.S. Public Agricultural Research," Staff Papers 95522, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Leal Ordóñez, Julio C., 2010. "Informal sector, productivity, and tax collection," MPRA Paper 26058, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2010.
- Núria Bosch Roca & Marta Espasa Queralt & Antoni Mora Corral, 2010. "Citizens' control and the efficiency of local public services," Working Papers 2010/23, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jakob B. Madsen & Isfaaq Timol, 2010. "The Nexus between Schooling and Growth: International Evidence since 1870," Monash Economics Working Papers 40-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Md. Rabiul Islam, 2010. "Quality-adjusted Human Capital and Productivity Growth," Monash Economics Working Papers 48-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2010-32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2010. "Aggregation versus Heterogeneity in Cross-Country Growth Empirics," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-32, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Evžen Kočenda & Jan Hanousek, 2010. "Divide and Privatize : Firms Break-up and Performance," Working Papers 291, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Pérez García Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina Emili & Arribas Fernández Iván, 2009. "The Determinants of International Financial Integration Revisited: The Role of Networks and Geographic Neutrality," Working Papers 201049, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.