Citations for "The Modern Corporation: Origins, Evolution, Attributes"
by Williamson, Oliver E
- Richard Adelstein, 1991. "Deciding for bigness: Constitutional choice and the growth of firms," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 7-30, December.
- Bernholz, Peter, 1997. "Property rights, contracts, cyclical social preferences and the Coase theorem: A synthesis," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 419-442, September.
- Panayides, Photis M. & Wiedmer, Robert, 2011. "Strategic alliances in container liner shipping," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 25-38.
- Stehn, Jürgen, 1990. "Determinanten internationaler Direktinvestitionen: eine kritische Analyse traditioneller Theorieansätze," Kiel Working Papers 412, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bitzenis, Aristidis & Tsitouras, Antonis & Vlachos, Vasileios A., 2009. "Decisive FDI obstacles as an explanatory reason for limited FDI inflows in an EMU member state: The case of Greece," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 691-704, August.
- Choe, Chongwoo & Ishiguro, Shingo, 2008.
"On the (Sub)optimality of Multi-tier Hierarchies: Coordination versus Motivation,"
13451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chongwoo Choe & Shingo Ishiguro, 2009. "On The (Sub) Optimality Of Multi-Tier Hierarchies: Coordination Versus Motivation," Monash Economics Working Papers 18/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Ladley & Ian Wilkinson & Louise Young, 2013. "The Evolution Of Cooperation In Business: Individual Vs. Group Incentives," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/14, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Booth, James R. & Cornett, Marcia Millon & Tehranian, Hassan, 2002. "Boards of directors, ownership, and regulation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 1973-1996, October.
- Bucheli, Marcelo, 2007. "The Politics of Vertical Integration in Extractive Industries: Business History and Political Economy," Working Papers 07-0112, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Kauffman, Daniel, 1984. "An Evaluation of the Potential for a Market in Hog Contracts," Agricultural Economic Report Series 201342, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Dnes, Antony & Garoupa, Nuno, 2005. "Externality and organizational choice in franchising," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 139-149.
- Isabel Álvarez & Antonio Fonfría Mesa & Raquel Marín, 2005.
"The role of networking in the competitiveness profile of Spanish firms,"
Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales
04-05, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Antonio Fonfria & Isabel Alvarez & Raquel Marin, . "The Role of Networking in the Competitiveness Profile of Spanish Firms," EcoMod2006 272100027, EcoMod.
- Eugene Nivorozhkin, 2003. "The dynamics of capital structure in transition economies," Macroeconomics 0303005, EconWPA.
- Christian Cordes & Peter J. Richerson & Richard McElreath & Pontus Strimling, 2006. "How Does Opportunistic Behavior Influence Firm Size?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-18, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Tomer, John F., 1995. "Strategy and structure in the human firm: Beyond hierarchy, toward flexibility and integration," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 411-431.
- Nils Herger & Steve McCorriston, 2014. "Horizontal, Vertical, and Conglomerate FDI: Evidence from Cross Border Acquisitions," Working Papers 14.02, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Stehn, Jürgen, 1989. "Determinanten differierender Internationalisierungsstrategien: Ansätze einer umfassenden Theorie internationaler Direktinvestitionen in Industrieländern," Kiel Working Papers 386, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Roger Frydman, 1998. "Représentations de la société marchande et démarches de l'économiste. Le cas des néo-institutionnalismes," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(1), pages 57-79.
- Slavich, Barbara & Cappetta, Rossella & Giangreco, Antonio, 2014. "Exploring the link between human resource practices and turnover in multi-brand companies: The role of brand units’ images," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 177-189.
- Buhr, Brian L., 2003. "Traceability And Information Technology In The Meat Supply Chain: Implications For Firm Organization And Market Structure," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(03), November.
- Turnbull, Shann, 1998. "Should ownership last forever?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 341-363.
- Mazumdar, Surajit, 2008. "The analysis of business groups: Some observations with reference to India," MPRA Paper 19628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siebert, Horst, 1987. "Neue Nutzungsrechte und internationale Rohstoffversorgung," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1348, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ricardo Pinheiro Alves, 2008.
"Behavioural Determinants Of Foreign Direct Investment,"
0008, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Dec 2008.
- Pinheiro-Alves, Ricardo, 2008. "Behavioural determinants of Foreign Direct Investment," MPRA Paper 10297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Songini, Lucrezia & Gnan, Luca & Malmi, Teemu, 2013. "The role and impact of accounting in family business," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 71-83.
- P.P.M.A.R. Heugens, 2004. "A Neo-Weberian Theory of the Firm," Working Papers 04-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984.
"A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations,"
3445092, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984. "A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(3), pages 451-71, June.
- Romain Ferrali, 2012. "The Maghribi industrialists: contract enforcement in the Moroccan industry, 1956-82," Economic History Working Papers 45680, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Prosser, Alexander & Nickl, Alexander, 1997. "The impact of EDI on interorganizational integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 269-281, October.
- Alain Verbeke & Liena Kano, 2013. "The transaction cost economics (TCE) theory of trading favors," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 409-431, June.
- José Pedro Pontes, 2006.
"Networks and Firm Location,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2006/09, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Janis Kapler, . "The Theory of the Firm, the Theory of Competition and the Transnational Corporation," Working Papers 6, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- James R. Markusen, 1995. "The Boundaries of Multinational Enterprises and the Theory of International Trade," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 169-189, Spring.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:2013071 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kapás, Judit, 2003.
"A piac mint intézmény - szélesebb perspektívában
[The market as an institution - in a broader perspective]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1076-1094.
- Bakonyi, Zoltán, 2015.
"Centralizáció - utolsó mentsvár vagy a bukás előszele?. A tervezés általános természetéről
[Centralization: last chance or a foreshadowing of collapse?. On the general nature of planning]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 305-328.
- Paul Gooderham & Svein Ulset, 2002. "'Beyond the M-form': Towards a Critical Test of the New Form," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 117-138.
- Mátyás, Antal, 1996.
"A hagyományos közgazdaságtan bírálata és kutatási körének kiszélesítése az új intézményi iskola képviselői részéről
[Critique and expansion of the scope of investigation of traditional economics by," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 614-628.
- Shelby D. Hunt, 2012. "Trust, Personal Moral Codes, and the Resource-Advantage Theory of Competition: Explaining Productivity, Economic Growth, and Wealth Creation," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 6(2), June.
- Sakakibara, Mariko & Serwin, Kenneth, 2000. "U.S. Distribution Entry Strategy of Japanese Manufacturing Firms: The Role of Keiretsu," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 43-72, March.
- Toffolon, Claudine & Ben Dhaou Dakhli, Salem, 2007. "A Decision-oriented model of software engineering processes," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/13427, Paris Dauphine University.
- Matthias Kräkel, 2013.
"Authority and Incentives in Organizations,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse03_2013, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Kräkel, Matthias, 2013. "Authority and Incentives in Organizations," IZA Discussion Papers 7271, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kräkel, Matthias, 2013. "Authority and Incentives in Organizations," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 412, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Nivorozhkin, Eugene, 2003. "The dynamics of capital structure in transition economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Baarda, James R., 2000. "A Transgenic Theory Of The Firm," Proceedings:Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 25994, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Viitamo, Esa, 2014. "Service productivity, technology and organization - Converting theory to praxis," ETLA Working Papers 26, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Backhaus Jürgen G., 1997. "Co-Determination in Germany: 1949-1979 and There Beyond: Bonding or Compulsion?," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Iavor Marangozov, 2005. "From Practice to Theory of the International Joint Ventures," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 44-77.
- Bell, J.H.J., 1996. "Joint or Single Venturing? An Electric Approach to Foreign Entry Mode Choice," Other publications TiSEM 06f84735-3cf5-432f-8bc8-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Dragone, Davide & Viviani, Michele, 2007. "Cultura Organizzativa e Sostenibilita' della Governance Multistakeholder," AICCON Working Papers 40-2007, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Pitelis, Christos & Vasilaros, Vassilis, 2009. "The Determinants of Value Creation at the Firm, Industry and National Levels: A Framework and Evidence," Papers DYNREG37, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Warfield, Terry D. & Wild, John J. & Wild, Kenneth L., 1995. "Managerial ownership, accounting choices, and informativeness of earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 61-91, July.
- Christian Cordes & Peter J. Richerson & Georg Schwesinger, 2009.
"How Corporate Cultures Coevolve with the Business Environment: The Case of Firm Growth Crises and Industry Evolution,"
Papers on Economics and Evolution
2009-21, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Cordes, Christian & Richerson, Peter J. & Schwesinger, Georg, 2010. "How corporate cultures coevolve with the business environment: The case of firm growth crises and industry evolution," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 465-480, December.
- Marianne Rubinstein, 2001. "Gouvernement d’entreprise et innovation," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 63(3), pages 211-229.
- Chami, Ralph & Cosimano, Thomas F. & Fullenkamp, Connel, 2002. "Managing ethical risk: How investing in ethics adds value," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1697-1718, September.
- Carl Benedikt Frey & Atif Ansar & Sacha Wunsch-Vincent, 2014. "Defining and measuring the “Market for Brands”: Are emerging economies catching up?," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 21, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Esperanca, Jose Paulo & Gulamhussen, Mohamed Azzim, 2001. "(Re)Testing the 'follow the customer' hypothesis in multinational bank expansion," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 281-293, July.
- Day, Richard H. & Hanson, Kenneth A., 1985. "Adaptive Economizing, Technological Change, and the Demand for Labor in Disequilibrium," Working Paper Series 144, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Liang, H. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2013. "The Foundations of Corporate Social Responsibility (replaced by CentER DP 2014-069)," Discussion Paper 2013-071, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Caswell, Julie A. & Cotterill, Ronald W., 1988. "New Theoretical Approaches To Measuring Industry Performance," Working Papers 115806, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Pattit, Jason M. & Raj, S.P. & Wilemon, David, 2012. "An institutional theory investigation of U.S. technology development trends since the mid-19th century," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 306-318.
- Pinheiro-Alves, Ricardo, 2011. "Behavioural influences in Portuguese foreign direct investment," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 394-403, August.
- Karol Sołltan, 1988. "Democracy, dictatorship and decision costs," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 155-173, May.
- Elvira Sapienza, 2009. "The interaction between Export and FDI: Central-Eastern Europe and EU15," Quaderni DSEMS 13-2009, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Richard T. Rogers & Julie A. Caswell, 1988.
"Strategic management and the internal organization of food marketing firms,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(1), pages 3-10.
- Rogers, Richard T. & Caswell, Julie A., 1987. "Strategic Management and the Internal Organization of Food Marketing Firms," Working Papers 115796, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Sturgeon, Timothy J., 1997. "Does Manufacturing Still Matter? The Organizational Delinking of Production from Innovation," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt2g22d9d2, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Chakrabarti, Avik, 2003. "A theory of the spatial distribution of foreign direct investment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 149-169.
- Cole, Rebel, 2011. "How do firms choose legal form of organization?," MPRA Paper 32591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stavros Ioannides, 1999. "Towards an Austrian Perspective on the Firm," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 77-97, January.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Dan Li & Yong Suk Jang, 2007. "Foreign Entry Strategies: Strategic Adaptation To Various Facets Of The Institutional Environment," Working Papers 3, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Lema, Rasmus, 2010. "Adoption of Open Business Models in the West and Innovation in India's Software Industry," MPRA Paper 49589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Duff & David Fryer, 2005. "Market Failure, Human Capital, and Job Search Dynamics in South Africa: The Case of Duncan Village," Working Papers 05098, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Joël Houdet & Michel Trommetter & Jacques Weber, 2009. "Changing business perceptions regarding biodiversity: from impact mitigation towards new strategies and practices," Working Papers hal-00412875, HAL.
- Armando J. Garcia Pires & José Pedro Pontes, 2015. "Economic development according to Friedrich List," Working Papers Department of Economics 2015/03, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Aubert, B. A. & Rivard, S. & Patry, M., 1996. "Development of measures to assess dimensions of IS operation transactions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 661-680, December.
- Altman, Morris, 2014. "Cooperative organizations as an engine of equitable rural economic development," Working Paper Series 3625, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Sturgeon, Timothy J., 1997. "Turnkey Production Networks: A New American Model of Industrial Organization?," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt2095c9d0, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Watson, Sharon & Weaver, Gary R., 2003. "How internationalization affects corporate ethics: formal structures and informal management behavior," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 75-93.
- Herrhausen, Anna, 2007.
"Coordination in United Nations peacebuilding: A theory-guided approach
[Koordination in VN-Friedensmissionen: Eine theoriegeleitete Herangehensweise]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Global Governance SP IV 2007-301, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Nikolay Naydenov, 2007. "The Capital-Centered Model of Corporate Ownership," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 42-59.
- Casey Ichniowski, 1990. "Human Resource Management Systems and the Performance of U.S. Manufacturing Businesses," NBER Working Papers 3449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fligstein, Neil, 2008. "Alfred Chandler and the Sociology of Organizations," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt8bx511g9, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:2013070 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nils Herger & Steve McCorriston, 2014. "Horizontal, Vertical, and Conglomerate Cross Border Acquisitions," Discussion Papers 1402, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Pitelis, Christos & Teece, David, 2009. "The (new) nature and essence of the firm," MPRA Paper 24317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude Didry & Caroline Vincensini, 2011. "Beyond the market-institutions dichotomy: The institutionalism of Douglass C. North in response to Karl Polanyi's challenge," Working Papers halshs-00601544, HAL.
- Oksanen, Olli-Pekka, 2006. "Are Foreign Investments Replacing Domestic Investments? - Evidence from Finnish Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 1001, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.