The Bundling of Similar Interests in Litigation. The Incentives for Class Action and Legal Actions taken by Associations
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10657|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hughes, James W & Snyder, Edward A, 1995. "Litigation and Settlement under the English and American Rules: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(1), pages 225-50, April.
- Hartman, Raymond S & Doane, Michael J, 1987. "The Use of Hedonic Analysis for Certification and Damage Calculations in Class Action Complaints," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 351-72, Fall.
- Patricia Munch Danzon, 1983. "Contingent Fees for Personal Injury Litigation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(1), pages 213-224, Spring.
- Lucian Arye Bebchuk, 1987.
"Suing Solely to Extract a Settlement Offer,"
NBER Working Papers
2161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Posner, Richard A, 1970. "A Statistical Study of Antitrust Enforcement," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 365-419, October.
- Priest, George L, 1997. "Procedural versus Substantive Controls of Mass Tort Class Actions," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 521-73, June.
- Shavell, Steven, 1997. "The Fundamental Divergence between the Private and the Social Motive to Use the Legal System," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 575-612, June.
- Goldberg, Victor P, 1991. "Recovery for Pure Economic Loss in Tort: Another Look at Robins Dry Dock v. Flint," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(2), pages 249-75, June.
- George, Edward I & Wecker, William E, 1985. "Estimating Damages in a Class Action Litigation," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(2), pages 132-39, April.
- George L. Priest, 1991. "The Modern Expansion of Tort Liability: Its Sources, Its Effects, and Its Reform," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(3), pages 31-50, Summer.
- Rosenberg, D. & Shavell, S., 1985. "A model in which suits are brought for their nuisance value," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 3-13, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:9:y:2000:i:3:p:183-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.