Seeking rents through class actions and legislative lobbying: a comparison
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 32 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10657|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marceau, Nicolas & Mongrain, Steeve, 2003.
"Damage averaging and the formation of class action suits,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 63-74, March.
- Nicolas Marceau & Steeve Mongrain, 2001. "Damage Averaging and the Formation of Class Action Suits," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 139, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Alberto Cassone & Giovanni Ramello, 2011. "The simple economics of class action: private provision of club and public goods," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 205-224, October.
- Alberto Cassone & Giovanni B. Ramello, 2011. "The Simple Economics of Class Action: Private Provision of Club and Public Goods," ICER Working Papers 06-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Cassone, Alberto & Ramello, Giovanni B., 2011. "The Simple Economics of Class Action: Private Provision of Club and Public Goods," IEL Working Papers 3, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Bailey, Martin J. & Rubin, Paul H., 1994. "A positive theory of legal change," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 467-477, December.
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Marta Cenini & Barbara Luppi & Francesco Parisi, 2011. "Incentive effects of class actions and punitive damages under alternative procedural regimes," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 229-240, October.
- Haymond, Jeffrey & West, James E, 2003. "Class Action Extraction?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 116(1-2), pages 91-108, July.
- Mueller,Dennis C., 2003. "Public Choice III," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521894753, August.
- Hans-Bernd Schaefer, 2000. "The Bundling of Similar Interests in Litigation. The Incentives for Class Action and Legal Actions taken by Associations," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 183-213, May.
- Farmer, Amy & Pecorino, Paul, 1999. "Legal Expenditure as a Rent-Seeking Game," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 100(3-4), pages 271-288, September.
- Parisi, Francesco, 2002. "Rent-seeking through litigation: adversarial and inquisitorial systems compared," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 193-216, August.
- Vicary, Simon, 1997. "Joint production and the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 429-445, February.
- Paul Rubin, 2005. "Public choice and tort reform," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 223-236, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)