Incentive effects of class actions and punitive damages under alternative procedural regimes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 32 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10657|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruno Deffains & Eric Langlais, 2011.
"Informational externalities and settlements in mass tort litigations,"
- Bruno Deffains & Eric Langlais, 2011. "Informational externalities and settlements in mass tort litigations," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 241-262, October.
- Deffains, Bruno & Langlais, Eric, 2010. "Informational Externalities and Settlements in Mass Tort Litigations," MPRA Paper 23016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Deffains & Eric Langlais, 2011. "Informational Externalities and Settlements in Mass Tort Litigations," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-14, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Cassone, Alberto & Ramello, Giovanni B., 2011.
"The Simple Economics of Class Action: Private Provision of Club and Public Goods,"
IEL Working Papers
3, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Alberto Cassone & Giovanni Ramello, 2011. "The simple economics of class action: private provision of club and public goods," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 205-224, October.
- Alberto Cassone & Giovanni B. Ramello, 2011. "The Simple Economics of Class Action: Private Provision of Club and Public Goods," ICER Working Papers 06-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Craswell, Richard, 1996. "Damage Multipliers in Market Relationships," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(2), pages 463-92, June.
- Epstein, Richard, 2003. "Class Actions: Aggregation, Amplification and Distortion," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt414773mr, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:32:y:2011:i:2:p:229-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.