Exploring the link between human resource practices and turnover in multi-brand companies: The role of brand units’ images
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Pernille & da Cunha, Joao Vieira & Giangreco, Antonio & Vasilaki, Athina & Carugati, Andrea, 2013.
"The threat of dis-identification for HR practices: An ethnographic study of a merger,"
European Management Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 308-321.
- P. Smith & J.V. Cunha & A. Giangreco & A. Vasilaki & A. Carugati, 2013. "The threat of dis-identification for HR practices: an ethnographic study of a merger," Post-Print hal-00784945, HAL.
- Carl F Fey & Sergey Morgulis-Yakushev & Hyeon Jeong Park & Ingmar Björkman, 2009. "Opening the black box of the relationship between HRM practices and firm performance: A comparison of MNE subsidiaries in the USA, Finland, and Russia," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(4), pages 690-712, May.
- Reiche, B. Sebastian, 2008. "The configuration of employee retention practices in multinational corporations' foreign subsidiaries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 676-687, December.
- Anthony M. Marino & Ján Zábojník, 2004. "Internal Competition for Corporate Resources and Incentives in Teams," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(4), pages 710-727, Winter.
- Katou, Anastasia A. & Budhwar, Pawan S., 2010. "Causal relationship between HRM policies and organisational performance: Evidence from the Greek manufacturing sector," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 25-39, February.
- Henk W. Volberda & Arie Y. Lewin, 2003. "Co-evolutionary Dynamics Within and Between Firms: From Evolution to Co-evolution," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(8), pages 2111-2136, December.
- Iles, Paul & Chuai, Xin & Preece, David, 2010. "Talent Management and HRM in Multinational companies in Beijing: Definitions, differences and drivers," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 179-189, April.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1981. "The Modern Corporation: Origins, Evolution, Attributes," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1537-1568, December.
- Yamin, Mohammad & Forsgren, Mats, 2006. "Hymer's analysis of the multinational organization: Power retention and the demise of the federative MNE," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 166-179, April.
- Lazarova, Mila & Tarique, Ibraiz, 2005. "Knowledge transfer upon repatriation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 361-373, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chandra Sekhar & Manoj Patwardhan & Vishal Vyas, 2016. "A Study of HR Flexibility and Firm Performance: A Perspective from IT Industry," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 17(1), pages 57-75, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-brand companies; HRM practices; Image; Corporate and brand unit levels; Turnover;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:32:y:2014:i:2:p:177-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.