A Study of HR Flexibility and Firm Performance: A Perspective from IT Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- ., 2007. "Introduction and overview," Chapters,in: International Economic Law and the Digital Divide, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Angel Martínez‐Sánchez & María‐José Vela‐Jiménez & Manuela Pérez‐Pérez & Pilar de‐Luis‐Carnicer, 2011. "The Dynamics of Labour Flexibility: Relationships between Employment Type and Innovativeness," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 715-736, June.
- John Paul Macduffie, 1995. "Human Resource Bundles and Manufacturing Performance: Organizational Logic and Flexible Production Systems in the World Auto Industry," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(2), pages 197-221, January.
- Hung-gay Fung & Ying Han & Qingfeng ‘Wilson’ Liu, 2007. "Bond Markets: Introduction and Analysis," Chapters,in: China’s Capital Markets, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ian Thynne & Burns, 2007. "Editorial Introduction," Asia Pacific Journal of Public Administration, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 1-2, June.
- Jaap Paauwe, 2009. "HRM and Performance: Achievements, Methodological Issues and Prospects," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 129-142, January.
- Casey Ichniowski & Kathryn Shaw, 1999. "The Effects of Human Resource Management Systems on Economic Performance: An International Comparison of U.S. and Japanese Plants," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(5), pages 704-721, May.
- Slavich, Barbara & Cappetta, Rossella & Giangreco, Antonio, 2014. "Exploring the link between human resource practices and turnover in multi-brand companies: The role of brand units’ images," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 177-189.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:jikmxx:v:16:y:2017:i:03:n:s0219649217500228 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:gjofsm:v:19:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40171-017-0170-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takao Fujiwara, 2016. "Potential and Challenges for Start-ups in Japan’s Biotech Industry," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 17(4), pages 417-424, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision-Making Trial and Evaluation Laboratory (DEMATEL); Firm performance; Human resource flexibility; Information Technology (IT);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:gjofsm:v:17:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s40171-015-0120-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.