Talent Management and HRM in Multinational companies in Beijing: Definitions, differences and drivers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doaa Mirah & Dr. Andrew Rowe & Prof. Carol Atkinson & Dr. Anna Sutton, 2016. "The Impact of Job Performance Enablers on Job Performance Capability: An Empirical Study on Kingdome of Saudi Arabia (KSA) Universities Located in Jeddah," Journal of Business & Management (COES&RJ-JBM), , vol. 4(2), pages 72-92, April.
- Mostafa Mohamed Ahmed AlKerdawy, 2016. "The Relationship between Human Resource Management Ambidexterity and Talent Management: The Moderating Role of Electronic Human Resource Management," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(6), pages 80-94, June.
- Furusawa, Masayuki & Brewster, Chris, 2015. "The bi-cultural option for global talent management: The Japanese/Brazilian Nikkeijin example," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 133-143.
- Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Alison J. & Demirbag, Mehmet, 2016. "Talent management motives and practices in an emerging market: A comparison between MNEs and local firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 278-293.
- Nijs, Sanne & Gallardo-Gallardo, Eva & Dries, Nicky & Sels, Luc, 2014. "A multidisciplinary review into the definition, operationalization, and measurement of talent," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 180-191.
- Cooke, Fang Lee & Saini, Debi S. & Wang, Jue, 2014. "Talent management in China and India: A comparison of management perceptions and human resource practices," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 225-235.
- Al Ariss, Akram & Cascio, Wayne F. & Paauwe, Jaap, 2014. "Talent management: Current theories and future research directions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 173-179.
- Slavich, Barbara & Cappetta, Rossella & Giangreco, Antonio, 2014. "Exploring the link between human resource practices and turnover in multi-brand companies: The role of brand units’ images," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 177-189.
- Yong He & Siwei Gao & Nuo Liao, 2016. "An Intelligent Computing Approach to Evaluating the Contribution Rate of Talent on Economic Growth," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(3), pages 399-423, October.
- Sidani, Yusuf & Al Ariss, Akram, 2014. "Institutional and corporate drivers of global talent management: Evidence from the Arab Gulf region," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 215-224.
- repec:jso:coejbm:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:72-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Latukha, M. & Veselova, A. & Selivanovskikh, L., 2015. "Talent management practices in emerging market firms: Research agenda," Working Papers 6428, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
More about this item
KeywordsTalent Management HRM China Beijing Multinational companies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:45:y:2010:i:2:p:179-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.