Corporate Diversification and Perfor Mance: An Investigation of Causality
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nils Braakmann & Joachim Wagner, 2011.
"Product diversification and stability of employment and sales: first evidence from German manufacturing firms,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(27), pages 3977-3985.
- Nils Braakmann & Joachim Wagner, 2009. "Product Diversification and Stability of Employment and Sales: First Evidence from German Manufacturing Firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 120, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Nils Braakmann & Joachim Wagner, 2009. "Product Differentiation and Profitability in German Manufacturing Firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 115, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Görzig Bernd & Gornig Martin & Werwatz Axel, 2007. "Produktdiversifizierung: Konvergenz zwischen ost- und westdeutschen Unternehmen / Product Diversification: Have East-German Enterprises Caught-Up with the West?: Eine Dekomposition mit Mikrodaten der ," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 227(2), pages 168-186, April.
- Bernd Görzig & Martin Gornig & Ramona Pohl, 2007. "Spezialisierung und Unternehmenserfolg im verarbeitenden Gewerbe Deutschlands," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 76(3), pages 43-58.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:4:p:441-454 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joachim Wagner, 2014.
"Is export diversification good for profitability? First evidence for manufacturing enterprises in Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(33), pages 4083-4090, November.
- Joachim Wagner, 2014. "Is Export Diversification good for Profitability? First Evidence for Manufacturing Enterprises in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 297, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2014. "Is Export Diversification good for Profitability? First Evidence for Manufacturing Enterprises in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 353, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- repec:jns:jbstat:v:227:y:2007:i:2:p:168-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Braakmann Nils & Wagner Joachim, 2011. "Product Diversification and Profitability in German Manufacturing Firms," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 231(3), pages 326-335, June.
- Nababan, Tongam Sihol & Nababan, Sere Eva & Tampubolon, Bantu, 2005. "Analysis of Relationship Between Market Reactions and Long Term Performance on Acquisitions," MPRA Paper 49110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCORPORATE DIVERSIFICATION; FIRM PERfor MANCE; CAUSALITY;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ausman:v:20:y:1995:i:1:p:25-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.agsm.edu.au .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.