Product diversification strategy and financial performance: meta-analytic evidence on causality and construct multidimensionality
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 3 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business/journal/11846|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Higgins, Robert C & Schall, Lawrence D, 1975. "Corporate Bankruptcy and Conglomerate Merger," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(1), pages 93-113, March.
- Richard A. D'Aveni & David J. Ravenscraft & Philip Anderson, 2004. "From corporate strategy to business-level advantage: Relatedness as resource congruence," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(6-7), pages 365-381.
- Raphael Amit & Joshua Livnat, 1989. "Efficient Corporate Diversification: Methods and Implications," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(7), pages 879-897, July.
- Lewellen, Wilbur G, 1971. "A Pure Financial Rationale for the Conglomerate Merger," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(2), pages 521-537, May.
- Weston, J Fred & Mansinghka, Surendra K, 1971. "Tests of the Efficiency Performance of Conglomerate Firms," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(4), pages 919-936, September.
- Fauver, Larry & Houston, Joel F. & Naranjo, Andy, 2004. "Cross-country evidence on the value of corporate industrial and international diversification," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 729-752, November.
- Teece, David J., 1982. "Towards an economic theory of the multiproduct firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 39-63, March.
- Lin Tongli & Er Ping & Winston Chiu, 2005. "International Diversification and Performance: Evidence from Singapore," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 65-88, January.
- Denis, David J & Denis, Diane K & Sarin, Atulya, 1997. " Agency Problems, Equity Ownership, and Corporate Diversification," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 135-160, March.
- Luis R Gómez-Mejia & Leslie E Palich, 1997. "Cultural Diversity and the Performance of Multinational Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 28(2), pages 309-335, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:rvmgts:v:3:y:2009:i:3:p:157-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.