Research on corporate diversification: A synthesis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Hsing-Er & Hsu, I-Chieh & Hsu, Audrey Wenhsin & Chung, Hsi-Mei, 2020. "Creating competitive advantages: Interactions between ambidextrous diversification strategy and contextual factors from a dynamic capability perspective," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 154(C).
- Guerras-Martín, Luis Ángel & Ronda-Pupo, Guillermo Armando & Zúñiga-Vicente, José Ángel & Benito-Osorio, Diana, 2020. "Half a century of research on corporate diversification: A new comprehensive framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 124-141.
- Lex Donaldson, 2008. "Ethics Problems and Problems with Ethics: Toward a Pro-Management Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 299-311, March.
- Patty Duijm & Ilke van Beveren, 2020. "Product diversification as a performance boosting strategy? Drivers and impact of diversification strategies in the property-liability insurance industry," DNB Working Papers 677, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Caren B Scheepers & Camrin Roberts Maher, 2019. "Leadershipâ€™s Thinking Process with Contextual Intelligence in Executing Diversification Strategy," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 11(1), pages 73-89.
- Carla D. Jones & Marianna Makri & Luis R. Gomezâ€“Mejia, 2008. "Affiliate Directors and Perceived Risk Bearing in Publicly Traded, Familyâ€“Controlled Firms: The Case of Diversification," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 32(6), pages 1007-1026, November.
- Markovitch, Dmitri G. & Huang, Dongling & Ye, Pengfei, 2020. "Marketing intensity and firm performance: Contrasting the insights based on actual marketing expenditure and its SG&A proxy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 223-239.
- Dong-Sung Cho & Dong-Hyun Lee, 1998. "A Proposed Industrial Classification System Based on Core Competences," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 197-208.
- John Y. Ding & Julie A. Caswell, 1995. "Changes in diversification among very large food manufacturing firms in the 1980s," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 553-563.
- Kirca, Ahmet H. & Randhawa, Praneet & Talay, M. Berk & Akdeniz, M. Billur, 2020. "The interactive effects of product and brand portfolio strategies on brand performance: Longitudinal evidence from the U.S. automotive industry," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 421-439.
- Donald Hatfield & Kent Murrmann, 1999. "Diversification and win rate in NLRB certification elections," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 539-554, December.
- Villalonga, Belen, 2000. "Does Diversification Cause the “Diversification Discount”?," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt40v212gm, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Mahoney, Joseph T., 1995. "The management of resources and the resource of management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 91-101, June.
- Florence André-Le Pogamp & Frédéric Perdreau, 2009. "Stratégies de diversification et structure du capital," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 12(4), pages 5-38, December.
- Khosa,Amrinder & Ahmed,Kamran & Henry,Darren, 2019. "Ownership Structure, Related Party Transactions, and Firm Valuation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781108492195, December.
- Belmartino, Andrea & Calá, Carla Daniela, 2020. "A regional approach to the study of industrial diversity in Argentina (1996–2012)," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Fleischer, Manfred, 1997. "The inefficiency trap: strategy failure in the German machine tool industry," EconStor Books, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, number 122877, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stratm:v:10:y:1989:i:6:p:523-551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/0143-2095 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.