The Validity of ROI as a Measure of Business Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gupta, A. & Chen, I. J. & Chiang, D., 1997. "Determining organizational structure choices in advanced manufacturing technology management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 511-521, October.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1778-:d:113764 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiang, Li & Kim, Jeong-Bon, 2000. "Cross-Corporate ownership, information asymmetry and the usefulness of accounting performance measures in Japan," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 85-98, March.
- Kounetas, Kostas & Tsekouras, Kostas, 2008. "The energy efficiency paradox revisited through a partial observability approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2517-2536, September.
- Elijah Brewer, III & Hesna Genay & William E. Jackson, III & Paula R. Worthington, 1997. "A Trojan horse or the golden fleece? small business investment companies and government guarantees," Working Paper Series, Issues in Financial Regulation WP-97-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Maria Alejandra Gonzalez-Perez & Eva Cristina Manotas & Luciano Ciravegna, 2016. "International SMEs from emerging markets—Insights from the Colombian textile and apparel industry," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 9-31, March.
- Mohamed Sellami, 2006. "Typologie des déterminants comptables de la valeur : Apports de l'approche économique de l'information dans la mesure de la valeur," Post-Print halshs-00558252, HAL.
- Clemente-Císcar, M. & San Matías, S. & Giner-Bosch, V., 2014. "A methodology based on profitability criteria for defining the partial defection of customers in non-contractual settings," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(1), pages 276-285.
- Fatma Cebenoyan & Donal Byard, 2003. "Firms’ Relative Operational Efficiency and Analysts’ Earnings Forecasts," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 302, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Mohamed Sherif & Mahmoud Elsayed, 2016. "The Impact Of Intellectual Capital On Corporate Performance: Evidence From The Egyptian Insurance Market," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(03), pages 1-47, April.
- Glaister, Keith W. & Buckley, Peter J., 1998. "Management-performance relationships in UK joint ventures," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 235-257, June.
- Veliyath, Rajaram & Ferris, Stephen P., 1997. "Agency influences on risk reduction and operating performance: An empirical investigation among strategic groups," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 219-230, July.
- Mehran, Hamid, 1995. "Executive compensation structure, ownership, and firm performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 163-184, June.
- Wright, Peter & Kroll, Mark & Pray, Bevalee & Lado, Augustine, 1995. "Strategic orientations, competitive advantage, and business performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 143-151, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:77:y:1987:i:3:p:470-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.