1990, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 47-53 Inflation and relative price variability : The case of internationally traded primary commodities
by Kaparakis, Emmanuel I. & Katsimbris, George M. & Miller, Stephen M.
- 55-61 Small sample properties of the multiple rank F-test with lagged dependent variables
by Holmes, James M. & A. Hutton, Patricia
- 63-68 A simple approach to the identifiability of the proportional hazards model
by Melino, Angelo & Sueyoshi, Glenn T.
- 69-73 A diagnostic check for model specification : An application to the yen-dollar exchange rate
by Neftci, Salih N. & McNelis, Paul D. & Harrison, Michael J.
- 75-78 A specification test for models estimated by the Cragg estimator
by Sadorsky, P. A.
- 79-81 Unifying Chow's demand for money via the multiple Cox test
by Smith, Marlene A. & Smyth, David J.
- 83-86 Discouraged applicants for consumer credit: Empirical evidence and implications for public policy
by Hawley, Clifford B. & Fujii, Edwin T.
- 87-93 Tariff-induced capital inflow and welfare under variable returns to scale
by Yabuuchi, Shigemi
- 95-100 The influence of income on international capital movements : Some preliminary Australian evidence
by Fausten, D. K.
1990, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 307-311 A model of electroral competition with interest groups
by Coughlin, Peter J. & Mueller, Dennis C. & Murrell, Peter
- 313-317 Induced global risk preference
by Fabella, Raul V.
- 319-323 The unprofitability of mixed-strategy equilibria in two-person games : A second folk-theorem
by Holler, Manfred J.
- 325-330 Measurement methods for technological change embodied in inputs
by Jang, Show-Ling & Norsworthy, J. R.
- 331-333 Financing decisions and the 'crowding out' effect : The case of the Philippines
by Gochoco, Maria S.
- 335-338 How should ignorance of response to incentives affect tax rates?
by Stern, Nicholas
- 339-344 Purchasing power parity : Another look at the long-run data
by Kim, Yoonbai
- 345-352 Hypothesis testing with the sharpe and Treynor portfolio : Performance measures given non-synchronous trading
by Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Sim, Ah Boon
- 353-357 Learning-by-doing and the emergence of monopoly : A note
by Agliardi, Elettra
- 359-363 Abatement vs. cleanup : Where less is more
by Shaffer, Sherrill
- 365-369 The equilibrium effort-wage elasticity in efficiency-wage models
by Schmidt-Sorensen, Jan Beyer
- 371-376 The effects of benefits and duration dependence on re-employment probabilities
by Groot, Wim
- 377-382 Literacy skills and the wages of young black and white males in the U.S
by Rivera-Batiz, Francisco L.
- 383-387 Okun's ladder reexamined
by Rose, Andrew K.
- 389-392 Wage rounds : A signalling interpretation
by Chappell, David & Sampson, Anthony A.
- 393-398 Plant size and the decline of unionism
by Even, William E. & Macpherson, David A.
- 399-403 Union effects on wage dispersion in Canadian industry
by Meng, Ronald
- 405-409 The union-nonunion wage differential and monitoring costs
by Vroman, S. B.
1990, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 199-204 Consistent linkages across markets
by Shaffer, Sherrill
- 205-210 Staggered price setting with endogenous frequency of adjustment
by Romer, David
- 211-215 Decision weights and the normal form axiom
by Maxwell, Christopher
- 217-220 The incidence and duration of unemployment : Some long-term comparisons
by Margo, Robert A.
- 221-224 Manufacturing output and labor productivity : Further evidence for the United States
by Mohammadi, Hassan & Ram, Rati
- 225-230 Lindley-like mean correction in the improved estimation of regression models with non-scalar covariance matrix
by Chaturvedi, A. & Shukla, Govind
- 231-235 Missing measurements in discrete response models
by Lien, Donald & Rearden, David
- 237-241 The consequences of misspecification in time series processes
by Zinde-Walsh, Victoria
- 243-246 An exact test for linear restrictions in seemingly unrelated regressions with the same regressors
by Hashimoto, Noriko & Ohtani, Kazuhiro
- 247-250 Relative-price variability in the United States : A decomposition analysis
by Ram, Rati
- 251-255 Friedman's velocity hypothesis : Some evidence for France
by Bordes, Christian
- 257-260 A simple production model in trade and its applications
by Marjit, Sugata
- 261-265 Are efficient contracts on the labour demand curve? : A note
by Brunello, Giorgio
- 267-272 Age-related minimum wages and hysteresis in unemployment
by Graafland, J. J. & Huizinga, F.
- 273-275 The discretely time-varying risk premium on the AUD
by Buchanan, Michael J. & Felmingham, Bruce S.
- 277-281 What have we learned since hotelling's letter? : A meta-analysis
by Smith, V. Kerry & Kaoru, Yoshiaki
- 283-287 Duopoly equilibria when firms can change their decision once
by Basu, Kaushik
- 289-294 Firm size and R&D effectiveness : A value-based test
by Connolly, Robert A. & Hirschey, Mark
- 295-298 Lay-offs by seniority and equilibrium employment
by Layard, R.
- 299-305 Efficient union labour contracts under seniority employment rules
by A. Sampson, Anthony
1990, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 109-110 A limit theorem on the core : Addendum
by McKenzie, Lionel
- 111-114 Elasticity of substitution in a regulated firm
by Blackorby, Charles & Robert Russell, R.
- 115-119 On the possibility of price wars when firms use a 'Tit-for-tat' strategy
by Dobson, Paul W. & Donald Sinclair, C.
- 121-125 Multi-choice problems and the essential order among decision rules
by Paroush, Jacob
- 127-132 Exports and Japanese economic development
by Grabowski, Richard & Sharma, Subhash C. & Dhakal, Dharmendra
- 133-135 Money growth and inflation dynamics
by Gerlach, Stefan
- 137-140 How much better is disaggregate data?
by Binkley, James K. & Nelson, Carl H.
- 141-145 Input substitution and technical change in U.S. high tech industries
by Diwan, Romesh & Chakraborty, Chandana
- 147-152 Relative trading volume, risk measures and other firm characteristics during the market crash
by Ben-Zion, Uri & Gutman, Eyal & Egbe, Emanuel & Brahams, Steven
- 153-156 A resolution of the equity premium puzzle
by Chang Mo Ahn
- 157-161 The impact of mortgage activity on recent demand deposit growth
by Duca, John V.
- 163-167 The long-run effects of alternative monetary policies under two-tier exchange rates
by Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya
- 169-173 Estimating the impact of government R&D
by Levy, David M.
- 175-180 On the determination of nominal wage dispersion
by Blejer, Mario I.
- 181-185 The case of risk premia for risky jobs revisited
by Lanoie, Paul
- 187-192 Multidimensional inequality comparisons : On aggravation and mitigation of inequalities
by Rietveld, Piet
- 193-197 Using grouped data for constructing inequality indices : Parametric vs. non-parametric methods
by Slottje, Daniel J.
1990, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-5 Non-market reopening, time-consistent plans and the structure of intertemporal preferences
by Haller, Hans
- 7-12 Inflation, terms of trade, and debt capacity
by Jain, Arvind K.
- 13-17 Phantom bidding against heterogeneous bidders
by Graham, Daniel A. & Marshall, Robert C. & Richard, Jean-Francois
- 19-24 Orthogonality tests with de-trended data : Interpreting Monte-Carlo results using Nagar expansions
by Banerjee, Anindya & Dolado, Juan & Galbraith, John W.
- 25-34 Small sample properties of simultaneous error components models
by Matyas, Laszlo & Lovrics, Laszlo
- 35-41 Weighted least squares estimation of the linear probability model, revisited
by Mullahy, John
- 43-48 A gradual switching regression model with a flexible transition path
by Ohtani, Kazuhiro & Kakimoto, Sumio & Abe, Kenzo
- 49-51 Forward rate biases and inconsistencies with tax-modified fisher conditions
by McClure, J. Harold
- 53-59 Cointegration-based tests of daily foreign exchange market efficiency
by Coleman, Mark
- 61-65 An evaluation of survey exchange rate forecasts
by Lai, Kon S.
- 67-73 Predicting the quantity of LDC debt rescheduling
by Lloyd-Ellis, H. & McKenzie, G. W. & Thomas, S. H.
- 75-79 Market structure, union rent seeking, and firm profitability
by Hirsch, Barry T.
- 81-84 A partial characterization of a history-dependent, subgame-perfect equilibrium : The case of an exhaustible resource duopoly
by Cairns, Robert D. & Moreaux, Michel
- 85-89 Employer seniority discrimination : Evidence from enterpreneurial occupational choice
by Tucker, Irvin III
- 91-96 Non-nested tests of efficient bargain and labour demand models
by Christofides, Louis N.
- 97-100 An empirical analysis of self-employment in the Netherlands
by De Wit, Gerrit & Van Winden, Frans A. A. M.
- 101-104 Application of the 'Oaxaca decomposition' to probit estimates : The case of unions and fringe benefit provision
by Belman, Dale & Heywood, John S.
1989, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 299-301 On the stability properties of the long-run stationary equilibrium in macro-dynamic models under perfect foresight and static expectations
by Ohyama, Michihiro
- 303-306 The discrete bid first auction
by Chwe, Michael Suk-Young
- 307-312 A note on asymptotical strategy-proofness
by Fristrup, Peter & Kleiding, Hans
- 313-317 Bounded price variation models with rational expectations and price risk
by Holt, Matthew T.
- 319-323 Fairness in bargaining requires a context : An experimental examination of loyalty
by Shogren, Jason F.
- 325-329 Income taxation and endogenous growth
by Mino, Kazuo
- 331-335 Sectoral change, catching up and slowing down : OECD post-war economic growth revisited
by Dowrick, Steve
- 337-341 A note on the Anderson-Hsiao estimator for panel data
by Arellano, Manuel
- 343-347 Some results on the finite sample significance levels of instrumental variable tests for non-nested models
by Burke, S. P. & Godfrey, L. G.
- 349-354 Model comparison when the endogenous variable is uncertain : An application of non-nested testing procedures
by Green, Christopher J.
- 355-357 Extended tabulations for Dickey-Fuller tests
by Guilkey, David K. & Schmidt, Peter
- 359-362 On testing for revealed preference conditions
by Tsur, Yacov
- 363-366 System estimation of generalized working models : A semiparametric approach
by Van Hoa, Tran
- 367-370 The sample spectrum of time series with trading day variation
by McNulty, Mark S. & Huffman, Wallace E.
- 371-374 The asymmetric prime : An empirical note
by Forbes, Shawn M. & Mayne, Lucille S.
- 375-380 Some empirical evidence on government purchase multipliers
by Garcia-Mila, Teresa
- 381-386 Tariff burdens and optimal tariffs under alternative transport cost and market structures
by Krutilla, Kerry
- 387-391 Empirical evidence on the properties of exchange rate forecasts and the risk premium
by Peel, D. A. & Pope, P. F.
- 393-397 Dollar currency in Latin America : A Bolivian application
by Melvin, Michael & de la Parra, Gonzalo Afcha
- 399-402 Small firms in U.S. manufacturing : A first report
by Acs, Zoltan J. & Audretsch, David B.
- 403-406 The effect of migration on black incomes : Evidence from the 1940 census
by Margo, Robert A.
- 407-410 Equivalence scales : A household production approach
by Van Hoa, Tran & Ironmonger, D. S.
1989, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 211-214 A globally concave, symmetric, flexible cost function
by Lewbel, Arthur
- 215-219 Advertising and consumer demand: a differential approach
by Selvanathan, E. Antony
- 221-224 Profit-sharing in cournot oligopoly
by Stewart, Geoff
- 225-230 Solution and estimation of a bivariate interdependent adjustment cost model
by Kasa, Kenneth
- 231-233 Structural change and unit root econometrics
by Reichlin, Lucrezia
- 235-238 Rules of thumb for comparing multinomial logit and multinomial probit coefficients
by Stern, Steven
- 239-243 A computationally simple heteroskedasticity and serial correlation robust standard error for the linear regression model
by Wooldridge, Jeffrey M.
- 245-249 Incorporating contemporaneous residual relationships for security prices
by Jalilvand, Abolhassan & Kryzanowski, Lawrence
- 251-256 The information in the term structure of eurodollar interest rates
by Krol, Robert
- 263-267 Co-integration tests for long run equilibrium in the monetary exchange rate model
by McNown, Robert & Wallace, Myles
- 269-272 Dividend policy and tax structure
by Lim, Kian-Guan
- 273-276 Viability in multiproduct industries
by Mester, Loretta J.
- 277-280 Technological diffusion, vertical product differentiation and quality improvement
by Stoneman, P.
- 281-286 Smoke detector effectiveness and the value of saving a life
by Garbacz, Christopher
- 287-291 Subjective versus technical risk estimates: do risk communication policies increase consistency?
by Kerry Smith, V. & Desvousges, William H.
- 293-298 Evidence on the fit of the log-linear income model versus a general statistical specification
by Diamond, Charles A. & Simon, Curtis J. & Warner, John T.
1989, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 113-117 Binary choice probabilities and rankings
by Fishburn, Peter C. & Falmagne, Jean-Claude
- 119-123 Modelling technical and allocative inefficiency in a translog production function
by Kumbhakar, Subal C.
- 125-128 Effect of time preferences on indexation
by Bar-Ilan, Avner
- 129-132 Firm-specific training in an incentive-compatible contract
by Cothren, Richard
- 133-137 The expected stop-out price in a discriminating auction
by Spindt, Paul A. & Stolz, Richard W.
- 139-143 Symmetric paths and evolution to equilibrium in the discounted prisoners' dilemma
by Stanford, William
- 145-149 The Kalman filter model under the assumption of the first-order autoregressive process in the disturbance terms
by Tanizaki, Hisashi
- 151-154 Optimal inflation and the government revenue mix
by Yashiv, Eran
- 155-158 North American money surprises and financial market reactions: : An empirical note
by Deaves, Richard
- 159-162 Should a factor-market distortion be widened?
by Hayashibara, Masayuki & Jones, Ronald W.
- 163-167 Optimal commercial policy for an open economy with domestic distortions
by Chang, Winston W. & Michael, Michael S.
- 169-171 Tariffs, employment and wage bargaining
by Yip, Chong K.
- 173-177 Using country balance sheet data to predict debt rescheduling
by Lloyd-Ellis, H. & Mckenzie, G. W. & Thomas, S. H.
- 179-182 The extended linear expenditure system with financial assets
by Adams, Philip D.
- 183-187 Structuring an option to facilitate replication with transaction costs
by Shaffer, Sherrill
- 189-192 Guaranteed lowest prices: do they facilitate collusion?
by Logan, John W. & Lutter, Randall W.
- 193-198 More on the properties of a tax cum subsidy pollution control strategy
by Yohe, Gary W.
- 199-204 Market structure and inter-industry wage differences : The case of Taiwan
by Lai, Cheng-chung
- 205-209 Updating estimates of union non-union wage differentials in the United States
by Ashraf, Javed
1989, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-4 Rational performance and gibbard's pareto-consistent libertarian claim
by Nagahisa, Ryo-ichi
- 5-7 The kalai/smorodinsky solution with time preferences
by Anbarci, Nejat
- 9-12 Bayesian estimator of the linear regression model with an interval constraint on coefficients
by Hasegawa, Hikaru
- 13-20 Estimation of multiplicative measurement-error models and some simulation results
by Lin, An-loh
- 21-26 Semiparametric estimation and efficiency bounds of binary choice models when the models contain one continuous variable
by Nawata, Kazumitsu
- 27-30 Comparative properties of sums of independent binomials with different parameters
by Sah, Raaj Kumar
- 31-35 Testing non-linearities in world stock market prices
by De Gooijer, Jan G.
- 37-41 On complete securities markets and the martingale property of securities prices
by Muller, Sigrid M.
- 43-48 Financial innovations and the interest elasticity of money demand in Canada
by Chowdhury, Abdur R.
- 49-53 Evidence on taxation and charitable giving from the 1983 U.S. treasury tax model file
by Reece, William S. & Zieschang, Kimberly D.
- 55-59 Differential taxation and the encouragement of risk-taking
by Sandmo, Agnar
- 61-64 Purchasing power parity and administered exchange rates
by Samiei, S. H.
- 65-69 Fiscal policy, monetary policy and the efficiency of the stock market
by Hancock, D. G.
- 71-75 Perfect option hedging and the hedge ratio
by Muller, Sigrid M.
- 77-80 (s,S) Pricing policy when adjustment costs affect demand
by Rosenbaum, David I. & Ye, Meng-Hua
- 81-85 Exchange rate pass-through and the relative concentration of German and Japanese manufacturing industries
by Fisher, Eric
- 87-89 Optimal regulation of a consistent conjectures duopoly
by Shaffer, Sherrill
- 91-94 Non-neutral technical change, capital, white-collar and blue-collar labor : Some empirical results
by Kugler, P. & Muller, U. & Sheldon, G.
- 95-98 Discrimination in the provision of fringe benefits
by Heywood, John S.
- 99-103 Collective bargaining, firm size and pensions in Canada
by Meng, Ronald
- 105-108 Korean trade union growth during the period 1962-1984
by Sharma, Basu
- 109-112 Migration equilibrium and variational inequalities
by Nagurney, Anna
1989, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 269-274 Rational expectations with imperfect competition : A Bertrand-Edgeworth Example
by Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Maskin, Eric
- 275-278 Being identical, behaving differently: A theorem on technological diffusion
by Mariotti, Marco
- 279-286 On brand proliferation with vertical differentiation
by Martinez-Giralt, Xavier
- 287-290 Four paradoxes in U.K. GDP
by Mills, Terence C.
- 291-295 A cross-institutional comparison of the extent to which political representatives' voting behavior reflects constituents' preferences
by Zupan, Mark A.
- 297-301 Asymptotic efficiency in principal-agent models with hidden information
by Lockwood, Ben & Thomas, Jonathan
- 303-306 Interchangeability of equilibrium points in extensive games with complete information
by Marchi, Ezio
- 307-311 On 'Maxwell's laws' of individual behaviour
by Russell, Thomas
- 313-317 Portfolio choice with non-expected utility in continuous time
by Svensson, Lars E. O.
- 319-321 On non-negative solvability of nonlinear input-output systems
by Szidarovszky, Ferenc
- 323-326 On allocating the variance of output growth to trend and cycle components
by Hall, Thomas E. & Windsor Fields, T. & Andrew Fields, M.
- 327-331 A note on rational speculative bubbles
by Kompas, Tom & Spotton, Brenda
- 333-339 'Optimal' model selection when the true relationship is weak and occurs with a delay
by Holmes, James M. & Hutton, Patricia A.
- 341-343 Quasi-concave optimisation : Sufficient conditions for a maximum
by Mukherji, Anjan
- 345-349 Money demand instability: has it ended?
by Miller, Stephen M.
- 351-356 The flypaper effect and the revenue impact of grants-in-aid
by Islam, Muhammed N. & Choudhury, Saud A.
- 357-362 Purchasing power parity during the 1920s
by Ardeni, Pier Giorgio & Lubian, Diego
- 363-366 Trade balance and exchange rate with the PPP theory
by Wang, Susheng
- 367-371 Determinants of earned rates of return on equity of U.S. electric utilities, 1976-1984
by Makhija, Anil K. & Spiro, Michael H.
- 373-378 Rates of return in the Indian private sector
by Rao, M. J. Manohar & Datta, Ramesh C.
- 379-384 The screening hypothesis and the marginal productivity theory
by Rao, M. J. Manohar & Datta, Ramesh C.
- 385-388 Redistributive impact of 'optimal' commodity taxes : Evidence from Indian data
by Srinivasan, P. V.
1989, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 185-190 Accommodation, price flexibility and fluctuations
by Ambler, Steve & Phaneuf, Louis
- 191-194 Fixed rules and decision rules : Time consistency and subgame perfection
by Fershtman, Chaim
- 195-200 The advantageous nature of risk aversion in a three-player bargaining game where acceptance of a proposal requires a simple majority
by Harrington, Joseph Jr.
- 201-205 Preliminary-test estimation of the scale parameter in a mis-specified regression model
by Giles, David E. A. & Clarke, Judith A.
- 207-209 A note on bias from proxy variables with systematic errors
by Herbert, John H. & Dinh, Khoan T.
- 211-216 Expected MSE of errors-in-variables and omitted variables models
by Thursby, Jerry G.
- 217-221 Some fine-tuning for dominant diagonal matrices
by Simon, Carl P.
- 223-226 Government capital and private output in the United States : Additional evidence
by Ram, Rati & Ramsey, David D.
- 227-230 Money-velocity causality detection : Evidence from some developing countries
by Shams, M.
- 231-236 Unit root behavior in velocity : Cross-country tests using recursive estimation
by Siklos, Pierre L.
- 237-243 On the measurement of employment segregation
by Silber, Jacques G.
- 245-248 Testing for long run purchasing power parity : A time series analysis for the greek drachma
by Karfakis, Costas & Moschos, Demetrios
- 249-252 A note on partial vertical integration
by Hendrikse, George & Peters, Hans
- 253-257 Can the concentration-collusion hypothesis be refuted empirically?
by Werden, Gregory J. & Williams, Michael A.
- 259-262 Specific and general training in the theory of labor turnover
by Kato, Takao
- 263-268 Attitudes towards unions and union membership
by Christie, Virginia & Miller, Paul