Serial and spatial error correlation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1999.
"A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(2), pages 509-533, May.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1995. "A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model," Electronic Working Papers 95-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Mar 1997.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Catherine J. Morrison Paul, 2004. "Public Infrastructure Investment, Interstate Spatial Spillovers, and Manufacturing Costs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(2), pages 551-560, May.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Heun Song, Seuck & Cheol Jung, Byoung & Koh, Won, 2007. "Testing for serial correlation, spatial autocorrelation and random effects using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 5-51, September.
- Kapoor, Mudit & Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2007. "Panel data models with spatially correlated error components," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 97-130, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cizek, P. & Jacobs, J. & Ligthart, J.E. & Vrijburg, H., 2015. "GMM Estimation of Fixed Effects Dynamic Panel Data Models with Spatial Lag and Spatial Errors (Revised version of CentER DP 2011-134)," Discussion Paper 2015-003, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:rri:wpaper:201303 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Lung-fei & Yu, Jihai, 2015. "Estimation of fixed effects panel regression models with separable and nonseparable space–time filters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 174-192.
- Millo, Giovanni, 2014. "Maximum likelihood estimation of spatially and serially correlated panels with random effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 914-933.
- Jacobs, J.P.A.M. & Ligthart, J.E. & Vrijburg, H., 2009.
"Dynamic Panel Data Models Featuring Endogenous Interaction and Spatially Correlated Errors,"
2009-92, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jan P.A.M. Jacobs & Jenny E. Ligthart & Hendrik Vrijburg, 2009. "Dynamic Panel Data Models Featuring Endogenous Interaction and Spatially Correlated Errors," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0915, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Cizek, P. & Jacobs, J.P.A.M. & Ligthart, J.E. & Vrijburg, H., 2011. "GMM Estimation of Fixed Effects Dynamic Panel Data Models with Spatial Lag and Spatial Errors (Replaced by CentER DP 2015-003)," Discussion Paper 2011-134, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Gianfranco Piras, 2013. "A J-Test for Panel Models with Fixed Effects, Spatial and Time," Working Papers Working Paper 2013-03, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Harry H. Kelejian, 2016. "Critical issues in spatial models: error term specifications, additional endogenous variables, pre-testing, and Bayesian analysis," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 113-136, March.
- Craig, Ben R. & Koetter, Michael & Kruger, Ulrich, 2014.
"Interbank Lending and Distress: Observables, Unobservables, and Network Structure,"
1418, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Craig, Ben & Koetter, Michael & Krüger, Ulrich, 2014. "Interbank lending and distress: Observables, unobservables, and network structure," Discussion Papers 18/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Gianfranco Piras, 2016. "A J test for dynamic panel model with fixed effects, and nonparametric spatial and time dependence," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1581-1605, December.
- Caliman, Tiziana & Di Bella, Enrico, 2011. "House Price Dynamics in Italy - La dinamica delle quotazioni immobiliari in Italia," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 64(1), pages 37-65.
- Gong, Pu & Weng, Yingliang, 2016. "Value-at-Risk forecasts by a spatiotemporal model in Chinese stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 441(C), pages 173-191.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:100:y:2008:i:3:p:422-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .