Domestic burglaries and the real price of audio-visual goods: Some time series evidence for Britain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reilly, Barry & Witt, Robert, 1996. "Crime, Deterrence and Unemployment in England and Wales: An Empirical Analysis," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 137-159, April.
- Chiu, W. Henry & Madden, Paul, 1998. "Burglary and income inequality," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 123-141, July.
- Mirko Draca & Stephen Machin, 2015.
"Crime and Economic Incentives,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 389-408, August.
- Robert Witt & Alan Clarke & Nigel Fielding, 1998. "Crime, earnings inequality and unemployment in England and Wales," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 265-267.
- Carmichael, Fiona & Ward, Robert, 2001. "Male unemployment and crime in England and Wales," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 111-115, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Draca, Mirko & Koutmeridis, Theodore & Machin, Stephen, 2015.
"The Changing Returns to Crime: Do Criminals Respond to Prices?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9109, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mirko Draca & Theodore Koutmeridis & Stephen Machin, 2015. "The Changing Returns to Crime: Do Criminals Respond to Prices?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1355, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Draca, Mirko & Koutmeridis, Theodore & Machin, Steve, 2015. "The Changing Returns to Crime: Do Criminals Respond to Prices?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10647, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Draca, Mirko & Koutmeridis, Theodore & Machin, Stephen, 2017. "The Changing Returns to Crime: Do Criminals Respond to Prices?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 351, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Draca, Mirko & Koutmeridis, Theodore & Machin, Stephen, 2015. "The changing returns to crime: do criminals respond to prices?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62588, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sebastian Galiani & Laura Jaitman & Federico Weinschelbaum, 2016. "Crime and Durable Goods," NBER Working Papers 22788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George F. N. Shoukry, 2016. "Criminals' Response To Changing Crime Lucre," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(3), pages 1464-1483, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:100:y:2008:i:1:p:96-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.