Crime, earnings inequality and unemployment in England and Wales
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1348-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mirko Draca & Stephen Machin, 2015.
"Crime and Economic Incentives,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 389-408, August.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis & Maria Paola Rana, 2014. "Entrepreneurs, Risk Aversion and Dynamic Firms," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 190, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Antonio Caleiro, 2006. "How is confidence related to unemployment in Portugal?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(13), pages 887-890.
- Cerro, Ana María & Ortega, Ana Carolina, 2012. "Sources of Regional Crime Persistence Argentina 1980-2008," MPRA Paper 44482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Buonanno, 2003. "The Socioeconomic Determinants of Crime. A Review of the Literature," Working Papers 63, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Samrat Bhattacharya & Rudra Sensarma, 2015.
"An analysis of the factors determining crime in England and Wales: A quantile regression approach,"
AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 665-679.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Samrat Bhattacharya & Rudra Sensarma, 2011. "An Analysis of the Factors Determining Crime in England and Wales: A Quantile Regression Approach," Discussion Papers 11-12, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Samrat Bhattacharya & Rudra Sensarma, 2015. "An Analysis of the Factors Determining Crime in England and Wales: A Quantile Regression Approach," Working papers 178, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Cerro, Ana María & Rodríguez Andrés, Antonio, 2011. "Typologies of Crime in the Argentine Provinces. A Panel Study 2000-2008," MPRA Paper 44460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mauro Costantini & Iris Meco & Antonio Paradiso, 2016. "Common trends in the US state-level crime.What do panel data say?," Working Papers 2016:14, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Paolo Buonanno, 2003. "Identifying the Effect of Education on Crime. Evidence from the Italian Regions," Working Papers 65, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Samrat Bhattacharya & Marianna Koli & Rudra Sensarma, 2012. "Acquisitive Crime, Sentencing and Detection: An Analysis of England and Wales," Discussion Papers 12-09, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Cerro, Ana María & Rodríguez Andrés, Antonio, 2010. "The Effect of Crime on the Job Market: An ARDL approach to Argentina," MPRA Paper 44457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vinoj Abraham, 2012.
"The Deteriorating Labour Market Conditions and Crime: An Analysis of Indian States during 2001-2008,"
, vol. 3(2), pages 207-231, July.
- Abraham, Vinoj, 2011. "The deteriorating labour market conditions and crime: An analysis of Indian states during 2001-2008," MPRA Paper 31387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dongxu Wu & Zhongmin Wu, 2012.
"Crime, inequality and unemployment in England and Wales,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(29), pages 3765-3775, October.
- Dongxu Wu & Zhongmin Wu, 2011. "Crime, Inequality and Unemployment in England and Wales," Post-Print hal-00712374, HAL.
- Reilly, Barry & Witt, Robert, 2008. "Domestic burglaries and the real price of audio-visual goods: Some time series evidence for Britain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 96-100, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:5:y:1998:i:4:p:265-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.