Acquisitive Crime, Sentencing and Detection: An Analysis of England and Wales
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Samrat Bhattacharya & Rudra Sensarma, 2015.
"An analysis of the factors determining crime in England and Wales: A quantile regression approach,"
AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 665-679.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Samrat Bhattacharya & Rudra Sensarma, 2011. "An Analysis of the Factors Determining Crime in England and Wales: A Quantile Regression Approach," Discussion Papers 11-12, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Samrat Bhattacharya & Rudra Sensarma, 2015. "An Analysis of the Factors Determining Crime in England and Wales: A Quantile Regression Approach," Working papers 178, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Mirko Draca & Stephen Machin, 2015.
"Crime and Economic Incentives,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 389-408, August.
- Robert Witt & Alan Clarke & Nigel Fielding, 1998. "Crime, earnings inequality and unemployment in England and Wales," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 265-267.
- Carmichael, Fiona & Ward, Robert, 2001. "Male unemployment and crime in England and Wales," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 111-115, October.
- Eric D. Gould & Bruce A. Weinberg & David B. Mustard, 2002. "Crime Rates And Local Labor Market Opportunities In The United States: 1979-1997," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 45-61, February.
- Ehrlich, Isaac, 1973. "Participation in Illegitimate Activities: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 521-565, May-June.
- Aniruddha Bagchi & Siddharth Bandyopadhyay, 2011. "Workplace Deviance and the Business Cycle," Discussion Papers 11-06, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
More about this item
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bir:birmec:12-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Rowat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debhauk.html .