A complete implementation of the efficient allocation of pollution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moore, John & Repullo, Rafael, 1988. "Subgame Perfect Implementation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1191-1220, September.
- Partha Dasgupta & Peter Hammond & Eric Maskin, 1980. "On Imperfect Information and Optimal Pollution Control," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(5), pages 857-860.
- Evan Kwerel, 1977. "To Tell the Truth: Imperfect Information and Optimal Pollution Control," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 595-601.
- John Duggan & Joanne Roberts, 2002.
"Implementing the Efficient Allocation of Pollution,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1070-1078, September.
- Joanne Roberts, 1999. "Implementing the Efficient Allocation of Pollution," Working Papers jorob-99-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2007:i:4:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lewis, Tracy R. & Sappington, David E. M., 1995. "Using markets to allocate pollution permits and other scarce resource rights under limited information," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 431-455, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mealem, Yosef, 2011. "Implementation of individually rational social choice functions with guaranteed utilities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 165-167, August.
- Nava Kahana & Yosef Mealem & Shmuel Nitzan, 2009.
"The Efficient and Fair Approval of "Multiple-Cost-Single-Benefit" Projects under Unilateral Information,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 11(6), pages 947-960, December.
- Nava Kahana & Yosef Mealem & Shmuel Nitzan, 2009. "The Efficient and Fair Approval of “Multiple-Cost-Single-Benefit” Projects Under Unilateral Information," Working Papers 2009-14, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Kahana, Nava & Mealem, Yosef & Nitzan, Shmuel, 2009. "The Efficient and Fair Approval of "Multiple-Cost - Single-Benefit" Projects under Unilateral Information," IZA Discussion Papers 4181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsEfficient pollution allocation Implementation Market for pollution rights Moral hazard;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:101:y:2008:i:2:p:142-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .