Explaining the US-EU productivity growth gap: Structural change vs. intra-sectoral effect
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Gordon, 2004.
"Why was Europe Left at the Station When America's Productivity Locomotive Departed?,"
NBER Working Papers
10661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Robert J, 2004. "Why Was Europe Left at the Station when America's Productivity Locomotive Departed?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4416, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward C. Prescott, 2004.
"Why do Americans work so much more than Europeans?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Jul, pages 2-13.
- Edward C. Prescott, 2003. "Why do Americans work so much more than Europeans?," Staff Report 321, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Edward C. Prescott, 2004. "Why do Americans Work so Much More than Europeans?," NBER Working Papers 10316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward C. Prescott, 2004. "Why Do Americans Work So Much More Than Europeans?," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000413, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2004. "The Economic Future of Europe," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 3-26, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:streco:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:53-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murat Üngör, 2016.
"Did the rising importance of services decelerate overall productivity improvement of Turkey during 2002–2007?,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 238-261, July.
- Üngör, Murat, 2013. "Did the Rising Importance of Services Decelerate Overall Productivity Improvement of Turkey during 2002-2007?," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 218, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Murat Ungor, 2013. "Did the Rising Importance of Services Decelerate Overall Productivity Improvement of Turkey during 2002-2007," Working Papers 1315, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:920-930 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hartwig, Jochen, 2012. "Testing the growth effects of structural change," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 11-24.
- Hayrettin KAPLAN & Feridun TUR, 2013. "İhracatta Pazar Kompozisyonundaki Değişimin Dış Talep Göstergesine Etkisi," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 24(86), pages 29-53.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés, 2012. "The Transatlantic Productivity Gap: A Survey Of The Main Causes," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 395-419, July.
- Serge Coulombe, 2011. "Lagging Behind: Productivity and the Good Fortune of Canadian Provinces," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 331, June.
- José Ruiz Chico & Antonio Rafael Peña Sánchez & Mercedes Jiménez García, 2014. "Estudio de las exportaciones agroalimentarias españolas," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces DT2014/02, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Warwick J. McKibbin, 2014.
"Service Sector Productivity and Economic Growth in Asia,"
Trade Working Papers
24361, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Warwick J. McKibbin, 2014. "Service Sector Productivity and Economic Growth in Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 24361, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & McKibbin, Warwick J., 2014. "Service Sector Productivity and Economic Growth in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 490, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- HORI Takeo & UCHINO Taisuke, 2013. "Competition, Productivity Growth, and Structural Change," Discussion papers 13041, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- František Střeleček & Radek Zdeněk & Jana Lososová, 2010.
"Vývoj zaměstnanosti v znevýhodněných oblastech v letech 2002-2006
[Development of Employment in Less Favoured Areas in 2002-2006]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(6), pages 761-773.
- Padilla-Pérez, Ramón & Villarreal, Francisco G., 2014. "An unfinished business: Economic liberalization and structural change in Mexico," MPRA Paper 57573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aleksandra Parteka, 2013.
"The Role of Trade in Intra-Industry Productivity Growth—the Case of Old and New European Union Countries,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 712-731, November.
- Aleksandra Parteka, 2013. "The role of trade in intra-industry productivity growth - the case of old and new European Union countries (1995-2007)," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 1, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:100:y:2008:i:2:p:311-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.