İhracatta Pazar Kompozisyonundaki Değişimin Dış Talep Göstergesine Etkisi
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, John P & Evans, John M, 1981. "Notes on Measuring the Employment Displacement Effects of Trade by the Accounting Procedure," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 154-164, March.
- Alberto Amurgo-Pacheco, Martha Denisse Pierola, 2007.
"Patterns of export diversification in developing countries: intensive and extensive margins,"
IHEID Working Papers
20-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Jul 2007.
- Amurgo-Pacheco, Alberto & Pierola, Martha Denisse, 2008. "Patterns of export diversification in developing countries : intensive and extensive margins," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4473, The World Bank.
- Okan Eren, 2013. "Pazar Buyuklugu ve Pazar Payi Bilesenleri Kullanilarak Turkiye’nin Ihracat Buyumesi ve Dis Ticaret Acigi Projeksiyonlari : 2013-2030," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1305, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Altan Aldan & M. Faruk Aydin & Olcay Yucel Culha & Enes Sunel & Temel Taskin, 2012. "Ihracatta Bolgesel ve Sektorel Cesitlenme," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1218, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Maudos, Joaquin & Pastor, José Manuel & Serrano, Lorenzo, 2008. "Explaining the US-EU productivity growth gap: Structural change vs. intra-sectoral effect," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 311-313, August.
- Gulbin Sahinbeyoglu & Bulent Ulasan, 1999. "An Empirical Examination of the Structural Stability of Export Function : The Case of Turkey," Discussion Papers 9907, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ugur Ciplak & Okan Eren & Ferya Ogunc & Mesut Saygili, 2011. "Turkiye’nin Ihracati Icin Alternatif Dis Talep Gostergeleri," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1107, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Evren Erdogan Cosar, 2002. "Price and Income Elasticities of Turkish Export Demand : A Panel Data Application," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 2(2), pages 19-53.
- Ayla Ogus & Niloufer Sohrabji, 2009. "Elasticities of Turkish Exports and Imports," Working Papers 0906, Izmir University of Economics.
- Altan Aldan & Murat Ungor, 2011. "2003-2010 Donemi Dis Ticaret Fiyat Artislarinin Sektorel Kaynaklari," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1118, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Altan Aldan & Olcay Yucel Culha, 2013. "The Role of Extensive Margin in Exports of Turkey : A Comparative Analysis," Working Papers 1332, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Guzin Erlat, 2000. "Measuring the impact of trade flows on employment in the Turkish manufacturing industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(9), pages 1169-1180.
More about this item
Keywordsİhracat Artışı; Dış Talep Göstergesi; Pazar Kompozisyonu; Pazar Çeşitliliği.;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eyd:eyjrnl:v:24:y:2013:i:86:p:29-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozan Eruygur). General contact details of provider: http://www.ekonomikyaklasim.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.