Pazar Buyuklugu ve Pazar Payi Bilesenleri Kullanilarak Turkiye’nin Ihracat Buyumesi ve Dis Ticaret Acigi Projeksiyonlari : 2013-2030
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Hakan Kara & Cagri Sarikaya, 2013. "Cyclically Adjusted Current Account Balance," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1318, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Hakan KARA & Çağrı SARIKAYA, 2013.
"Türkiye’de Konjonktürel Etkilerden Arındırılmış Cari İşlemler Dengesi,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans,
Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 28(332), pages 09-32.
- Hakan Kara & Cagri Sarikaya, 2013. "Turkiye’de Konjonkturel Etkilerden Arindirilmis Cari Islemler Dengesi," Working Papers 1340, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Hayrettin KAPLAN & Feridun TUR, 2013. "İhracatta Pazar Kompozisyonundaki Değişimin Dış Talep Göstergesine Etkisi," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 24(86), pages 29-53.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:econot:1305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.