The macroeconomic impact of aid volatility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arellano, Cristina & Bulír, Ales & Lane, Timothy & Lipschitz, Leslie, 2009.
"The dynamic implications of foreign aid and its variability,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 87-102, January.
- Timothy D. Lane & Leslie Lipschitz & Cristina Arellano & Ales Bulir, 2005. "The Dynamic Implications of Foreign Aid and Its Variability," IMF Working Papers 05/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Ale Bulir & A. Javier Hamann, 2003. "Aid Volatility: An Empirical Assessment," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 50(1), pages 1-4.
- Paul Mosley & Abrar Suleiman, 2007.
"Aid, Agriculture and Poverty in Developing Countries,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 139-158, February.
- Paul Mosley & Abrar Suleiman, 2005. "Aid, agriculture and poverty in developing countries," Working Papers 2005010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Robert Lensink & Oliver Morrissey, 2000. "Aid instability as a measure of uncertainty and the positive impact of aid on growth," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 31-49.
- Bulír, Ales & Hamann, A. Javier, 2008.
"Volatility of Development Aid: From the Frying Pan into the Fire?,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 2048-2066, October.
- A. Javier Hamann & Ales Bulir, 2006. "Volatility of Development Aid; From the Frying Pan into the Fire?," IMF Working Papers 06/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Mosley & John Hudson & Arjan Verschoor, 2004. "Aid, Poverty Reduction and the 'New Conditionality'," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(496), pages 217-243, June.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1990. "How should structural adjustment programs be designed?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 933-947, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brück, Tilman & Xu, Guo, 2012.
"Who gives aid to whom and when? Aid accelerations, shocks and policies,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 593-606.
- Tilman Brück & Guo Xu, 2011. "Who Gives Aid to Whom and When?: Aid Accelerations, Shocks and Policies," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1133, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tilman Brück & Guo Xu, 2011. "Who Gives Aid to Whom and When?: Aid Accelerations, Shocks and Policies," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 49, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hudson, John, 2015.
"Consequences of Aid Volatility for Macroeconomic Management and Aid Effectiveness,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 62-74.
- Hudson, John, 2012. "Consequences of Aid Volatility for Macroeconomic Management and Aid Effectiveness," WIDER Working Paper Series 035, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Chen, Hong & Singh, Baljeet, 2016. "Official Development Assistance, Public Investment and Economic Growth in Asia and the Pacific," International Journal of Development and Conflict, Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, vol. 6(2), pages 73-96.
- T. Bhavan & Changsheng Xu & Chunping Zhong, 2011. "Growth effect of foreign aid and volatility in South Asia," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 204-213, September.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua, 2010. "Aid volatility and poverty traps," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 1-7, January.
- repec:bla:asiaps:v:4:y:2017:i:3:p:386-404 is not listed on IDEAS
- Annen, Kurt & Batu, Michael & Kosempel, Stephen, 2016. "Macroeconomic effects of foreign aid and remittances: Implications for aid effectiveness studies," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1136-1146.
- Museru, Malimu & Toerien, Francois & Gossel, Sean, 2014. "The Impact of Aid and Public Investment Volatility on Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 138-147.
- Kurt Annen & Michael Batu & Stephen Kosempel, 2014. "A DSGE-RBC Approach to Measuring Impacts of Wealth Transfers," Working Papers 1404, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:99:y:2008:i:3:p:486-489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.