Time series test of nonlinear convergence and transitional dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Datta, Anusua, 2003. "Time-series tests of convergence and transitional dynamics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 233-240, November.
- Chong, Terence Tai-Leung, 2001. "Structural Change In Ar(1) Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 87-155, February.
- Kapetanios, George & Shin, Yongcheol & Snell, Andy, 2003. "Testing for a unit root in the nonlinear STAR framework," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 359-379, February.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Durlauf, Steven N., 1996.
"Interpreting tests of the convergence hypothesis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 161-173.
- Bernard, A.B. & Durlauf, S.N., 1994. "Interpreting Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis," Working papers 9401r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Steven N. Durlauf, 1994. "Interpreting Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis," NBER Technical Working Papers 0159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bentzen, Jan, 2005. "Testing for catching-up periods in time-series convergence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 323-328, September.
- Oxley, Les & Greasley, David, 1995. "A Time-Series Perspective on Convergence: Australia, UK and USA since 1870," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 71(214), pages 259-270, September.
- Greasley, David & Oxley, Les, 1997. "Time-series based tests of the convergence hypothesis: Some positive results," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 143-147, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lau, Marco Chi Keung & Fung, Ka Wai Terence, 2013. "Convergence in Health Care Expenditure of 14 EU Countries: New Evidence from Non-linear Panel Unit Root Test," MPRA Paper 52871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liew, Venus Khim-Sen, 2008. "An overview on various ways of bootstrap methods," MPRA Paper 7163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdul-Rahim, A.S. & Mohd-Shahwahid, H.O., 2012. "Sustainable forest management policy and the analysis of convergence effects on timber production," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 60-64.
- King, Alan & Ramlogan-Dobson, Carlyn, 2011. "Nonlinear time-series convergence: The role of structural breaks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 238-240, March.
- Alfredo García-Hiernaux & David E. Guerrero, 2011. "Convergence and Cointegration," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-22, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Christos Emmanouilides & Panos Fousekis, 2009. "Non-Linear Catching-up and Long-Run Convergence in the Agricultural Productivity of US States," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 182-189.
- Tunali, Çiǧdem Börke & Yilanci, Veli, 2010. "Are per capita incomes of MENA countries converging or diverging?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(21), pages 4855-4862.
- King, Alan & Ramlogan-Dobson, Carlyn, 2015. "Is Africa Actually Developing?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 598-613.
- Christidou, Maria & Panagiotidis, Theodore & Sharma, Abhijit, 2013.
"On the stationarity of per capita carbon dioxide emissions over a century,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 918-925.
- Maria Christisou & Theodore Panagiotidis & Abhijit Sharma, 2013. "On the stationarity of per capita carbon dioxide emissions over a century," Discussion Paper Series 2013_02, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2013.
- Maria Christidou & Theodore Panagiotidis & Abhijit Sharma, 2013. "On the stationarity of per capita carbon dioxide emissions over a century," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1317, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Maria Christidou & Theodore Panagiotidis & Abhijit Sharma, 2013. "On the Stationarity of per Capita Carbon Dioxide Emissions over a Century," Working Paper series 48_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:ege:journl:v:18:y:2018:i:1:p:121-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herrerias, M.J. & Liu, G., 2013. "Electricity intensity across Chinese provinces: New evidence on convergence and threshold effects," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 268-276.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Zhuo Qiao & Wing-keung Wong, 2010.
"Linearity and stationarity of G7 government bond returns,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(4), pages 2642-2655.
- Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Qiao, Zhuo & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2008. "Linearity and stationarity of G7 government bond returns," MPRA Paper 24836, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Sep 2010.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Javier Ordóñez, 2014.
"Smooth transitions, asymmetric adjustment and unit roots,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(14), pages 969-972, September.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Javier Ordóñez, 2012. "Smooth Transitions, Asymmetric Adjustment and Unit Roots," Working Papers 2012012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:86-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Habibullah, M.S. & Dayang-Afizzah, A.M. & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Lim, Kian-Ping, 2008. "Testing nonlinear convergence in Malaysia,1965-2003," MPRA Paper 12110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:ecopln:v:51:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10644-017-9214-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Noguera-Santaella, 2017. "Is Sub-Saharan Africa catching up?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 555-575, March.
- Stephen Dobson & Carlyn Ramlogan-Dobson & Eric Strobl, 2012. "Convergence or divergence in cross-country growth?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 417-424, November.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Piotr Wojcik, 2011.
"Nonlinear Stochastic Convergence Analysis of Regional Unemployment Rates in Poland,"
Review of Economic Analysis,
Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 3(1), pages 59-79, July.
- Tyrowicz, Joanna & Wojcik, Piotr, 2009. "Nonlinear Stochastic Convergence Analysis of Regional Unemployment Rates in Poland," MPRA Paper 15384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Piotr Wójcik, 2009. "Nonlinear Stochastic Convergence Analysis of Regional Unemployment Rates in Poland," Working Papers 2009-04, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Carlyn Ramlogan-Dobson, 2013.
"Convergence of Inflationary Shocks: Evidence from the Caribbean,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9), pages 1229-1243, September.
- Juan C. Cuestas & Carlyn Dobson, 2013. "Convergence of inflationary shocks: evidence from the Caribbean," NCID Working Papers 02/2013, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Mariam Camarero & Yurena Mendoza & Javier Ordóñez, 2011. "Re-examining CO2 emissions. Is the assessment of convergence meaningless?," Working Papers 2011/06, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Carlyn Dobson, 2011. "Inflation persistence: Implication for a monetary union in the Caribbean," Working Papers 2011017, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Ceylan, Reşat & Abiyev, Vasif, 2016. "An examination of convergence hypothesis for EU-15 countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 96-105.
- Silva Lopes, Artur, 2016. "A simple proposal to improve the power of income convergence tests," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 92-95.
- Chi Lau & Ka Fung & Lee Pugalis, 2014. "Is health care expenditure across Europe converging? Findings from the application of a nonlinear panel unit root test," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(2), pages 137-156, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:100:y:2008:i:3:p:337-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.