Testing for catching-up periods in time-series convergence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew B. Bernard & Steven N. Durlauf, 1991. "Convergence of International Output Movements," NBER Working Papers 3717, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Datta, Anusua, 2003. "Time-series tests of convergence and transitional dynamics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 233-240, November.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Durlauf, Steven N., 1996.
"Interpreting tests of the convergence hypothesis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 161-173.
- Bernard, A.B. & Durlauf, S.N., 1994. "Interpreting Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis," Working papers 9401r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Steven N. Durlauf, 1994. "Interpreting Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis," NBER Technical Working Papers 0159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Don Webber, 2001. "A slowing of national income convergence," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(11), pages 709-711.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Durlauf, Steven N, 1995. "Convergence in International Output," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 97-108, April-Jun.
- S. Nahar & B. Inder, 2002.
"Testing convergence in economic growth for OECD countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(16), pages 2011-2022.
- Nahar, S. & Inder, B., 1998. "Testing Convergence in Economic Growth for OECD Countries," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/98, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Greasley, David & Oxley, Les, 1997. "Time-series based tests of the convergence hypothesis: Some positive results," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 143-147, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan, 2007. "Do health expenditures 'catch-up'? Evidence from OECD countries," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(10), pages 993-1008.
- Tunali, Çiǧdem Börke & Yilanci, Veli, 2010. "Are per capita incomes of MENA countries converging or diverging?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(21), pages 4855-4862.
- Christopoulos Dimitris K & Leon-Ledesma Miguel A., 2011.
"International Output Convergence, Breaks, and Asymmetric Adjustment,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(3), pages 1-33, May.
- Dimitris, Chrsitopoulos & Miguel, Leon-Ledesma, 2009. "International Output Convergence, Breaks, and Asymmetric Adjustment," MPRA Paper 14566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandu, Steliana & Paun, Cristian, 2010. "Assessing The Possibilities Of Filling The Gap Between Romania And The Eu In The Rdi Field," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 100204, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Alfredo García-Hiernaux & David E. Guerrero, 2011. "Convergence and Cointegration," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-22, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Michelle Baddeley, 2006. "Convergence or Divergence? The Impacts of Globalisation on Growth and Inequality in Less Developed Countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 391-410.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7972 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chong, Terence Tai-Leung & Hinich, Melvin J. & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Lim, Kian-Ping, 2008. "Time series test of nonlinear convergence and transitional dynamics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 337-339, September.
- Gadea Rivas, María Dolores & Sanz-Villarroya, Isabel, 2016. "Testing the convergence hypothesis for OECD countries: A reappraisal," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-45, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:88:y:2005:i:3:p:323-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.