Assessing The Possibilities Of Filling The Gap Between Romania And The Eu In The Rdi Field
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peri, Giovanni & Urban, Dieter, 2006.
"Catching-up to foreign technology? Evidence on the "Veblen-Gerschenkron" effect of foreign investments,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 72-98, January.
- Giovanni Peri, 2004. "Catching-Up to Foreign Technology? Evidence on the "Veblen-Gerschenkron" Effect of Foreign Investments," NBER Working Papers 10893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe De La Potterie, 2003.
"The impact of public R&D expenditure on business R&D,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 225-243.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2000. "The Impact of Public R&D Expenditure on Business R&D," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2000/4, OECD Publishing.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 2003. "The impact of public R&D expenditure on business R&D," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6213, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2003. "The impact of public R&D expenditure on business R&D," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/289739, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Peter Havlik, 2005. "Central and East European Industry in an Enlarged European Union: Restructuring, Specialisation and Catching-up," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 102, pages 107-132.
- Jorg Lackenbauer, 2004. "Catching-up, Regional Disparities and EU Cohesion Policy: The Case of Hungary," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 2(2), pages 123-162.
- Bentzen, Jan, 2005. "Testing for catching-up periods in time-series convergence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 323-328, September.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters, in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Seidel, 1995. "Wirtschaftswachstum und Konvergenz," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 68(1), pages 48-62, January.
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M., 1994. "The role of human capital in economic development evidence from aggregate cross-country data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 143-173, October.
- Tae Sung & Bo Carlsson, 2003. "The evolution of a technological system: the case of CNC machine tools in Korea," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 435-460, October.
- Taskin, Fatma & Zaim, Osman, 1997. "Catching-up and innovation in high- and low-income countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 93-100, January.
- Klette, T.J. & Moen, J. & Griliches, Z., 1999. "Do Subsidies to Commercial R&D Reduce Market Failures? Microeconometric Evaluation Studies," Papers 16/99, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Robert Stehrer, 2002. "Dynamics of Trade Integration and Technological Convergence," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 219-244.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- SANDU Steliana & ANGHEL Irina, 2015. "The Road To Higer Performance Of Two Eu Modest Innovators," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 0, pages 314-322, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Dezhina, I. & Simachev, Yu., 2013. "Matching Grants for Stimulating Partnerships between Companies and Universities in Innovation Area: Initial Effects in Russia," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 99-122.
- Jarle Moen, 2005.
"Is Mobility of Technical Personnel a Source of R&D Spillovers?,"
Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(1), pages 81-114, January.
- Jarle Møen, 2000. "Is Mobility of Technical Personnel a Source of R&D Spillovers?," NBER Working Papers 7834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn Hall, 2004.
"The financing of research and development,"
Chapters, in: Anthony Bartzokas & Sunil Mani (ed.), Financial Systems, Corporate Investment in Innovation, and Venture Capital, chapter 2,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2002. "The Financing of Research and Development," NBER Working Papers 8773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Bronwyn, 2002. "The Financing of Research and Development," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5rf0x9gz, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Hall, Bronwyn H., 2002. "The Financing of Research and Development," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt34c1c643, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2003. "The Financing of Research and Development," Finance 0303003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gamal Atallah, 2004.
"The Allocation Of Resources To Cooperative And Noncooperative R&D,"
Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 435-447, December.
- Gamal Atallah, 2004. "The Allocation of Resources to Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D," Working Papers 0403E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Gamal Atallah, 2004. "The Allocation of Resources to Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-01, CIRANO.
- Nestor Duch-Brown & Jose Garcia-Quevedo & Daniel Montolio, 2008.
"Assessing the assignation of public subsidies: Do the experts choose the most efficient R&D projects?,"
Working Papers in Economics
207, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Néstor Duch-Brown & José García-Quevedo & Daniel Montolio, 2008. "Assessing the assignation of public subsidies: Do the experts choose the most efficient R&D projects?," Working Papers 2008/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Nestor Duch-Brown & José García-Quevedo & Daniel Montolio, 2008. "Assessing the assignation of public subsidies: Do the experts choose the most efficient R&D projects?," Working Papers XREAP2008-12, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2008.
- Julien Pénin, 2013. "Devrait-on obliger les entreprises à investir en R&D ? Vers une approche des politiques d’innovation par la responsabilité des entreprises," Working Papers of BETA 2013-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Alberto Melo, 2001. "Los sistemas de innovación en América Latina y el Caribe," Research Department Publications 4284, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Neil Foster-McGregor, 2012. "Innovation and Technology Transfer across Countries," wiiw Research Reports 380, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Rahel Falk, 2006. "Measuring the Effects of Public Support Schemes on Firms' Innovation Activities. Survey Evidence from Austria," WIFO Working Papers 267, WIFO.
- Gamal Atallah, 2014. "Conditional R&D subsidies," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 179-214, March.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hanel, Petr & Rosa, Julio Miguel, 2011.
"Evaluating the impact of R&D tax credits on innovation: A microeconometric study on Canadian firms,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 217-229, March.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hanel, Petr & Rosa, Julio Miguel, 2004. "Evaluating the Impact of R&D Tax Credits on Innovation: A Microeconometric Study on Canadian Firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-77, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Petr Hanel & Dirk Czarnitzki & Julio Miguel Rosa, 2005. "Evaluating the Impact of R&D Tax Credits on Innovation: A Microeconometric Study on Canadian Firms," Cahiers de recherche 05-01, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Hong, Jin & Feng, Bing & Wu, Yanrui & Wang, Liangbing, 2016. "Do government grants promote innovation efficiency in China's high-tech industries?," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 57, pages 4-13.
- Piekkola, Hannu, 2005. "Public Funding of R&D and Growth: Firm-level Evidence from Finland," Discussion Papers 996, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Schiffbauer, Marc, 2006. "Theoretical and methodological study on the role of public policies in fostering innovation and growth," Papers DYNREG04, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Archibugi, Daniele & Filippetti, Andrea, 2018.
"The retreat of public research and its adverse consequences on innovation,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 97-111.
- Daniele Archibugi & Andrea Filippetti, 2016. "The Retreat of Public Research and its Adverse Consequences on Innovation," Working Papers 31, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Mar 2016.
- Francesco Di Comite & D'Artis Kancs & Wouter Torfs, 2015.
"Macroeconomic Modelling of R&D and Innovation Policies,"
JRC Working Papers
JRC89558, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Francesco Di Comite & D'Artis Kancs, 2015. "Macro-Economic Models for R&D and Innovation Policies - A Comparison of QUEST, RHOMOLO, GEM-E3 and NEMESIS," JRC Working Papers JRC94323, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Feldman, Maryann P. & Kelley, Maryellen R., 2006. "The ex ante assessment of knowledge spillovers: Government R&D policy, economic incentives and private firm behavior," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1509-1521, December.
- Liu, Xiaolu & Li, Xiaoyu & Li, Honglin, 2016. "R&D subsidies and business R&D: Evidence from high-tech manufacturing firms in Jiangsu," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-22.
- Katrin Hussinger, 2008.
"R&D and subsidies at the firm level: an application of parametric and semiparametric two-step selection models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 729-747.
- Hussinger, Katrin, 2003. "R&D and Subsidies at the Firm Level: An Application of Parametric and Semi-Parametric Two-Step Selection Models," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-63, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Katrin Hussinger, 2004. "R&D and Subsidies at the Firm Level: An Application of Parametric and Semi-Parametric Two-Step Selection Models," Public Economics 0403005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2008. "Modelling and measuring the effects of public subsidies on business R&D: theoretical and econometric issues," CERIS Working Paper 200803, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
More about this item
Keywordscatching-up models; gap filling; RDI public private funding;
All these keywords.
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ror:wpince:100204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan Constantin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/incearo.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.