Semiparametric Bayesian estimation of mixed count regression models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koop, Gary & Tobias, Justin L., 2006.
"Semiparametric Bayesian inference in smooth coefficient models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 283-315, September.
- Gary Koop & Justin Tobias, 2003. "Semiparametric Bayesian inference in smooth coefficient models," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/18, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Koop, Gary M & Tobias, Justin, 2006. "Semiparametric Bayesian Inference in Smooth Coefficient Models," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12202, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Koop, Gary & Poirier, Dale J., 2004.
"Bayesian variants of some classical semiparametric regression techniques,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 259-282, December.
- Koop, G. & Poirier, D., 2000. "Bayesian Variants of Some Classical Semiparametric Regression Techniques," Papers 00-01-22, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Gary Koop & Dale J Poirer, 2001. "Bayesian Variants of Some classical Semiparametric Regression Techniques," ESE Discussion Papers 73, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Markus Jochmann & Roberto León-González, 2004.
"Estimating the demand for health care with panel data: a semiparametric Bayesian approach,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(10), pages 1003-1014.
- Markus Jochmann & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez, 2003. "Estimating the Demand for Health Care with Panel Data: A Semiparametric Bayesian Approach," Working Papers 2003005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2003.
- Griffin, J. E. & Steel, M. F. J., 2004.
"Semiparametric Bayesian inference for stochastic frontier models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 121-152, November.
- Jim E. Griffin & Mark F.J. Steel, 2002. "Semiparametric Bayesian Inference for Stochastic Frontier Models," Econometrics 0209001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2002.
- Keisuke Hirano, 2002. "Semiparametric Bayesian Inference in Autoregressive Panel Data Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 781-799, March.
- Hausman, Jerry & Hall, Bronwyn H & Griliches, Zvi, 1984.
"Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 909-938, July.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Bronwyn H. Hall & Zvi Griliches, 1984. "Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship," NBER Technical Working Papers 0017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gallant, A Ronald & Nychka, Douglas W, 1987. "Semi-nonparametric Maximum Likelihood Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 363-390, March.
- Hasegawa, Hikaru & Kozumi, Hideo, 2003. "Estimation of Lorenz curves: a Bayesian nonparametric approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 277-291, August.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Hamilton, Barton H., 2002. "Semiparametric Bayes analysis of longitudinal data treatment models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 67-89, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabel Proença & Stefan Sperlich & Duygu Savaşcı, 2015. "Semi-mixed effects gravity models for bilateral trade," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 361-387, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:100:y:2008:i:3:p:435-438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.