Estimation of Lorenz curves: a Bayesian nonparametric approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ryu, Hang K. & Slottje, Daniel J., 1996. "Two flexible functional form approaches for approximating the Lorenz curve," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 251-274.
- Chotikapanich, Duangkamon & Griffiths, William E, 2002.
"Estimating Lorenz Curves Using a Dirichlet Distribution,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(2), pages 290-295, April.
- Duangkamon Chotikapanich & William E. Griffiths, 2000. "Estimating Lorenz Curves Using a Dirichlet Distribution," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1215, Econometric Society.
- Chotikapanich, D. & Griffiths, W., 2001. "Estimating Lorenz Curves Using a Dirichlet Distribution," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 802, The University of Melbourne.
- Sarabia, J. -M. & Castillo, Enrique & Slottje, Daniel J., 1999. "An ordered family of Lorenz curves," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 43-60, July.
- Cowell, Frank A & Victoria-Feser, Maria-Pia, 1996. "Robustness Properties of Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 77-101, January.
- Cowell, Frank & Victoria-Feser, Maria-Pia, 2001. "Robust Lorenz curves : a semi-parametric approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2155, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frank A Cowell & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 2001. "Robust Lorenz Curves: A Semiparametric Approach," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 50, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Kakwani, N C & Podder, N, 1973. "On the Estimation of Lorenz Curves from Grouped Observations," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(2), pages 278-292, June.
- Keisuke Hirano, 2002. "Semiparametric Bayesian Inference in Autoregressive Panel Data Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 781-799, March.
- McDonald, James B. & Xu, Yexiao J., 1995. "A generalization of the beta distribution with applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 133-152.
- McDonald, James B. & Xu, Yexiao J., 1995. "A generalization of the beta distribution with applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 427-428, October.
- Kakwani, Nanak C & Podder, N, 1976. "Efficient Estimation of the Lorenz Curve and Associated Inequality Measures from Grouped Observations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(1), pages 137-148, January.
- Kozumi, Hideo & Hasegawa, Hikaru, 2000. "A Bayesian Analysis of Structural Changes with an Application to the Displacement Effect," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 68(4), pages 476-490, Special I. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)