Matching bias in labor demand estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 1987. "The demand for labor in the long run," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 429-471 Elsevier.
- Giovanna Aguilar & Sílvio Rendon, 2010.
"Employment And Deadweight Loss Effects Of Observed Nonwage Labor Costs,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(3), pages 793-809, July.
- Aguilar, Giovanna & Rendon, Silvio, 2007. "Employment and Deadweight Loss Effects of Observed Non-Wage Labor Costs," IZA Discussion Papers 2856, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Silvio Rendon & Giovanna Aguilar, 2007. "Employment and Deadweight Loss Effects of Observed Non-Wage Labor Costs," Working Papers 0704, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Giovanna Aguilar & Silvio Rendon, 2007. "Employment and deadweight loss effects of observed non-wage labor costs," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2007-259, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2015.
"The own-wage elasticity of labor demand: A meta-regression analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 94-119.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "The own-wage elasticity of labor demand: A meta-regression analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "The Own-Wage Elasticity of Labor Demand: A Meta-Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7958, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Debora Reyna & Nikita Céspedes, 2016. "La oferta laboral en Perú," Working Papers 2016-84, Peruvian Economic Association.
More about this item
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:100:y:2008:i:2:p:297-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.