2015, Volume 139, Issue C
- 260-271 A combined optimal sizing and energy management approach for hybrid in-wheel motors of EVs
by Hung, Yi-Hsuan & Wu, Chien-Hsun
- 272-280 Determination of adequate regenerator for a Gamma-type Stirling engine
by Gheith, Ramla & Aloui, Fethi & Ben Nasrallah, Sassi
- 281-290 Flexible demand in the GB domestic electricity sector in 2030
by Drysdale, Brian & Wu, Jianzhong & Jenkins, Nick
- 291-302 The effect of thermal stratification on HCCI combustion: A numerical investigation
by Komninos, N.P.
- 303-312 A tool for evaluating geothermal power exploitability and its application to Ischia, Southern Italy
by Paoletti, V. & Langella, G. & Di Napoli, R. & Amoresano, A. & Meo, S. & Pecoraino, G. & Aiuppa, A.
- 313-326 Modeling of piston trajectory-based HCCI combustion enabled by a free piston engine
by Zhang, Chen & Li, Ke & Sun, Zongxuan
- 327-334 Critical and precious materials consumption and requirement in wind energy system in the EU 27
by Kim, Junbeum & Guillaume, Bertrand & Chung, Jinwook & Hwang, Yongwoo
- 335-349 Catalytic hydrogen production from fossil fuels via the water gas shift reaction
by Gradisher, Logan & Dutcher, Bryce & Fan, Maohong
- 350-364 Probabilistic performance assessment of a coal-fired power plant
by Hanak, D.P. & Kolios, A.J. & Biliyok, C. & Manovic, V.
- 365-375 Energy configuration and operation optimization of refinery fuel gas networks
by Zhou, Li & Liao, Zuwei & Wang, Jingdai & Jiang, Binbo & Yang, Yongrong & Du, Wenli
- 376-383 Second law analysis for sustainable heat and energy transfer: The entropic potential concept
by Wenterodt, Tammo & Redecker, Christoph & Herwig, Heinz
- 384-397 Thermo-economic analysis of steady state waste heat recovery in data centers using absorption refrigeration
by Ebrahimi, Khosrow & Jones, Gerard F. & Fleischer, Amy S.
- 398-407 Shale gas technology innovation rate impact on economic Base Case – Scenario model benchmarks
by Weijermars, Ruud
2015, Volume 138, Issue C
- 1-10 Effectiveness of pavement-solar energy system – An experimental study
by Zhou, Zhihua & Wang, Xiaojuan & Zhang, Xiaoyan & Chen, Guanyi & Zuo, Jian & Pullen, Stephen
- 11-20 Theoretical and experimental investigation of the Miller cycle diesel engine in terms of performance and emission parameters
by Gonca, Guven & Sahin, Bahri & Parlak, Adnan & Ust, Yasin & Ayhan, Vezir & Cesur, İdris & Boru, Barış
- 21-30 A low-temperature partial-oxidation-methanol micro reformer with high fuel conversion rate and hydrogen production yield
by Wang, Hsueh-Sheng & Huang, Kuo-Yang & Huang, Yuh-Jeen & Su, Yu-Chuan & Tseng, Fan-Gang
- 31-35 Cr-methanol fuel cell for efficient Cr(VI) removal and high power production
by Chen, Qing-Yun & Fu, Rong & Fang, Xiao-Wen & Cai, Wen-Fang & Wang, Yun-Hai & Cheng, Shao-An
- 36-50 Climate effects of bioenergy from forest residues in comparison to fossil energy
by Gustavsson, Leif & Haus, Sylvia & Ortiz, Carina A. & Sathre, Roger & Truong, Nguyen Le
- 51-70 An energy signal tool for decision support in building energy systems
by Henze, Gregor P. & Pavlak, Gregory S. & Florita, Anthony R. & Dodier, Robert H. & Hirsch, Adam I.
- 71-90 A pseudo-optimal inexact stochastic interval T2 fuzzy sets approach for energy and environmental systems planning under uncertainty: A case study for Xiamen City of China
by Jin, L. & Huang, G.H. & Fan, Y.R. & Wang, L. & Wu, T.
- 91-98 Emission reductions studies of a biodiesel engine using EGR and SCR for agriculture operations in developing countries
by Solaimuthu, C. & Ganesan, V. & Senthilkumar, D. & Ramasamy, K.K.
- 99-107 Urban energy consumption: Different insights from energy flow analysis, input–output analysis and ecological network analysis
by Chen, Shaoqing & Chen, Bin
- 108-120 The 20% house – An integrated assessment of options for reducing net carbon emissions from existing UK houses
by Rogers, J.G. & Cooper, S.J.G. & O’Grady, Á. & McManus, M.C. & Howard, H.R. & Hammond, G.P.
- 121-132 Study of solar regenerated membrane desiccant system to control humidity and decrease energy consumption in office spaces
by Keniar, Khoudor & Ghali, Kamel & Ghaddar, Nesreen
- 133-142 Energy and environmental comparison of two-stage solutions for commercial refrigeration at low temperature: Fluids and systems
by Llopis, Rodrigo & Sánchez, Daniel & Sanz-Kock, Carlos & Cabello, Ramón & Torrella, Enrique
- 143-149 The effects of air stoichiometry and air excess ratio on the transient response of a PEMFC under load change conditions
by Kim, Bosung & Cha, Dowon & Kim, Yongchan
- 150-159 Energy and complexity: New ways forward
by Bale, Catherine S.E. & Varga, Liz & Foxon, Timothy J.
- 160-168 Assessment of off-design performance of a small-scale combined cooling and power system using an alternative operating strategy for gas turbine
by Han, Wei & Chen, Qiang & Lin, Ru-mou & Jin, Hong-guang
- 169-182 The energy efficiency ratio of heat storage in one shell-and-one tube phase change thermal energy storage unit
by Wang, Wei-Wei & Wang, Liang-Bi & He, Ya-Ling
- 183-192 Selective catalytic reduction of NO in a reverse-flow reactor: Modelling and experimental validation
by Muñoz, Emilio & Marín, Pablo & Díez, Fernando V. & Ordóñez, Salvador
- 193-201 Non-isothermal crystallization of aqueous nanofluids with high aspect-ratio carbon nano-additives for cold thermal energy storage
by Fan, Li-Wu & Yao, Xiao-Li & Wang, Xiao & Wu, Yu-Yue & Liu, Xue-Ling & Xu, Xu & Yu, Zi-Tao
- 202-215 Ca-looping for postcombustion CO2 capture: A comparative analysis on the performances of dolomite and limestone
by Valverde, J.M. & Sanchez-Jimenez, P.E. & Perez-Maqueda, L.A.
- 216-223 Environmental impacts related to the commissioning and usage phase of an intelligent energy management system
by Gangolells, Marta & Casals, Miquel & Forcada, Núria & Macarulla, Marcel & Giretti, Alberto
- 224-241 Energy and economic analysis of geothermal–solar trigeneration systems: A case study for a hotel building in Ischia
by Buonomano, Annamaria & Calise, Francesco & Palombo, Adolfo & Vicidomini, Maria
- 242-257 Numerical analysis of the optimum membrane/ionomer water content of PEMFCs: The interaction of Nafion® ionomer content and cathode relative humidity
by Xing, Lei & Das, Prodip K. & Song, Xueguan & Mamlouk, Mohamed & Scott, Keith
- 258-275 Energy saving potential of various air-side economizers in a modular data center
by Ham, Sang-Woo & Kim, Min-Hwi & Choi, Byung-Nam & Jeong, Jae-Weon
- 276-290 Start-up modes of thermoelectric generator based on vehicle exhaust waste heat recovery
by Yu, Shuhai & Du, Qing & Diao, Hai & Shu, Gequn & Jiao, Kui
- 291-301 Experimental performance of evaporative cooling pad systems in greenhouses in humid subtropical climates
by Xu, J. & Li, Y. & Wang, R.Z. & Liu, W. & Zhou, P.
- 302-314 Multi-objective particle swarm optimization of binary geothermal power plants
by Clarke, Joshua & McLeskey, James T.
- 315-330 Closed-loop control of HCCI combustion for DME using external EGR and rebreathed EGR to reduce pressure-rise rate with combustion-phasing retard
by Jung, Dongwon & Iida, Norimasa
- 331-336 A crack-free and super-hydrophobic cathode micro-porous layer for direct methanol fuel cells
by Yan, X.H. & Zhao, T.S. & An, L. & Zhao, G. & Zeng, L.
- 337-345 An air-based corrugated cavity-receiver for solar parabolic trough concentrators
by Bader, Roman & Pedretti, Andrea & Barbato, Maurizio & Steinfeld, Aldo
- 346-366 Alternative thermochemical routes for aviation biofuels via alcohols synthesis: Process modeling, techno-economic assessment and comparison
by Atsonios, Konstantinos & Kougioumtzis, Michael-Alexander & D. Panopoulos, Kyriakos & Kakaras, Emmanuel
- 367-380 Comparative cradle-to-gate life cycle assessment of wood pellet production with torrefaction
by Adams, P.W.R. & Shirley, J.E.J. & McManus, M.C.
- 381-392 Numerical analysis of a shell-and-tube latent heat storage unit with fins for air-conditioning application
by Zhao, Dongliang & Tan, Gang
- 393-403 Fleet view of electrified transportation reveals smaller potential to reduce GHG emissions
by Meinrenken, Christoph J. & Lackner, Klaus S.
- 404-413 Decreasing energy use and influence to environment by radiant panel heating using different energy sources
by Bojić, Milorad & Cvetković, Dragan & Bojić, Ljubiša
- 414-422 Energy efficient hotspot-targeted embedded liquid cooling of electronics
by Sharma, Chander Shekhar & Tiwari, Manish K. & Zimmermann, Severin & Brunschwiler, Thomas & Schlottig, Gerd & Michel, Bruno & Poulikakos, Dimos
- 423-431 An MILP model for optimization of a small-scale LNG supply chain along a coastline
by Jokinen, Raine & Pettersson, Frank & Saxén, Henrik
- 432-444 Multi-objective efficiency enhancement using workload spreading in an operational data center
by Habibi Khalaj, Ali & Scherer, Thomas & Siriwardana, Jayantha & Halgamuge, Saman K.
- 445-449 Impact of heat transfer on the performance of micro gas turbines
by Verstraete, Dries & Bowkett, Carlos
- 450-459 Measuring energy efficiency: Is energy intensity a good evidence base?
by Proskuryakova, L. & Kovalev, A.
- 460-473 Performance prediction of HCCI engines with oxygenated fuels using artificial neural networks
by Rezaei, Javad & Shahbakhti, Mahdi & Bahri, Bahram & Aziz, Azhar Abdul
- 474-487 Externally fired gas turbine technology: A review
by Al-attab, K.A. & Zainal, Z.A.
- 488-495 Development of PN emission factors for the real world urban driving conditions of a hybrid city bus
by Soylu, Seref
- 496-504 An inverse method for calculation of thermal inertia and heat gain in air conditioning and refrigeration systems
by Fayazbakhsh, M.A. & Bagheri, F. & Bahrami, M.
- 505-516 Experimental validation of a thermodynamic boiler model under steady state and dynamic conditions
by Carlon, Elisa & Verma, Vijay Kumar & Schwarz, Markus & Golicza, Laszlo & Prada, Alessandro & Baratieri, Marco & Haslinger, Walter & Schmidl, Christoph
- 517-532 Design and performance prediction of radial ORC turboexpanders
by Fiaschi, Daniele & Manfrida, Giampaolo & Maraschiello, Francesco
- 533-545 Experimental assessment of the energy performance of a hybrid desiccant cooling system and comparison with other air-conditioning technologies
by Angrisani, Giovanni & Roselli, Carlo & Sasso, Maurizio
- 546-558 Economic assessment of novel amine based CO2 capture technologies integrated in power plants based on European Benchmarking Task Force methodology
by Manzolini, G. & Sanchez Fernandez, E. & Rezvani, S. & Macchi, E. & Goetheer, E.L.V. & Vlugt, T.J.H.
- 559-571 Indicative energy technology assessment of advanced rechargeable batteries
by Hammond, Geoffrey P. & Hazeldine, Tom
- 572-583 Comparative study of the thermal and power performances of a semi-transparent photovoltaic façade under different ventilation modes
by Peng, Jinqing & Lu, Lin & Yang, Hongxing & Ma, Tao
- 584-589 Impact of potassium promoter on Cu–Fe based mixed alcohols synthesis catalyst
by Ding, Mingyue & Tu, Junling & Qiu, Minghuang & Wang, Tiejun & Ma, Longlong & Li, Yuping
- 590-597 Capability of smart appliances to provide reserve services
by Nistor, Silviu & Wu, Jianzhong & Sooriyabandara, Mahesh & Ekanayake, Janaka
- 598-604 An experimental study on the negative effects of downwards flow of the melted frost over a multi-circuit outdoor coil in an air source heat pump during reverse cycle defrosting
by Song, Mengjie & Pan, Dongmei & Li, Ning & Deng, Shiming
- 605-620 An assessment of solar-powered organic Rankine cycle systems for combined heating and power in UK domestic applications
by Freeman, James & Hellgardt, Klaus & Markides, Christos N.
- 621-630 Torrefied versus conventional pellet production – A comparative study on energy and emission balance based on pilot-plant data and EU sustainability criteria
by Agar, D. & Gil, J. & Sanchez, D. & Echeverria, I. & Wihersaari, M.
- 631-639 Effects of structural design on the performance of electrical double layer capacitors
by Kashkooli, Ali Ghorbani & Farhad, Siamak & Chabot, Victor & Yu, Aiping & Chen, Zhongwei
- 640-647 Innovative and precise MPP estimation using P–V curve geometry for photovoltaics
by Kumar, Gaurav & Trivedi, Milind B. & Panchal, Ashish K.
- 648-660 Thermal performance of a radiant floor heating system with different heat storage materials and heating pipes
by Zhou, Guobing & He, Jing
- 661-674 Development of bifunctional microencapsulated phase change materials with crystalline titanium dioxide shell for latent-heat storage and photocatalytic effectiveness
by Chai, Luxiao & Wang, Xiaodong & Wu, Dezhen
- 675-684 The effects of radiative heat transfer during the melting process of a high temperature phase change material confined in a spherical shell
by Archibold, Antonio Ramos & Rahman, Muhammad M. & Yogi Goswami, D. & Stefanakos, Elias K.
- 685-694 Options for residential building services design using fuel cell based micro-CHP and the potential for heat integration
by Adam, Alexandros & Fraga, Eric S. & Brett, Dan J.L.
- 695-706 Review of real-time electricity markets for integrating Distributed Energy Resources and Demand Response
by Wang, Qi & Zhang, Chunyu & Ding, Yi & Xydis, George & Wang, Jianhui & Østergaard, Jacob
2015, Volume 137, Issue C
- 1-8 Assessing the impact of changes in the electricity price structure on dairy farm energy costs
by Upton, J. & Murphy, M. & Shalloo, L. & Groot Koerkamp, P.W.G. & De Boer, I.J.M.
- 9-17 A two-stage traveling-wave thermoacoustic electric generator with loudspeakers as alternators
by Kang, Huifang & Cheng, Peng & Yu, Zhibin & Zheng, Hongfei
- 18-25 On-line measurement of proximates and lignocellulose components of corn stover using NIRS
by Xue, Junjie & Yang, Zengling & Han, Lujia & Liu, Yuchen & Liu, Yao & Zhou, Chengcheng
- 26-36 CO2 capture and sorbent regeneration performances of some wood ash materials
by Guo, Yafei & Zhao, Chuanwen & Chen, Xiaoping & Li, Changhai
- 37-45 Methodology to establish the permitted maximum losses due to shading and orientation in photovoltaic applications in buildings
by Mulcué-Nieto, Luis Fernando & Mora-López, Llanos
- 46-55 Experimental investigation of a multi-effect active solar still: The effect of the number of stages
by Karimi Estahbanati, M.R. & Feilizadeh, Mehrzad & Jafarpur, Khosrow & Feilizadeh, Mansoor & Rahimpour, Mohammad Reza
- 56-63 Optimal operation of cascade hydropower stations using hydrogen as storage medium
by Lu, Di & Wang, Bende & Wang, Yaodong & Zhou, Huicheng & Liang, Qiuhua & Peng, Yong & Roskilly, Tony
- 64-76 A model-based approach to battery selection for truck onboard fuel cell-based APU in an anti-idling application
by Pregelj, Boštjan & Vrečko, Darko & Petrovčič, Janko & Jovan, Vladimir & Dolanc, Gregor
- 77-87 A fast chiller power demand response control strategy for buildings connected to smart grid
by Xue, Xue & Wang, Shengwei & Yan, Chengchu & Cui, Borui
- 88-96 Impact of electric vehicles on distribution substations: A Swiss case study
by Salah, Florian & Ilg, Jens P. & Flath, Christoph M. & Basse, Hauke & Dinther, Clemens van
- 97-109 Minimal heating and cooling in a modern rose greenhouse
by Van Beveren, P.J.M. & Bontsema, J. & Van Straten, G. & Van Henten, E.J.
- 110-116 Economic growth and biomass consumption nexus: Dynamic panel analysis for Sub-Sahara African countries
by Ozturk, Ilhan & Bilgili, Faik
- 117-125 Wind tunnel experiments of a newly developed two-bladed Savonius-style wind turbine
by Roy, Sukanta & Saha, Ujjwal K.
- 126-133 A new model to estimate CO2 coal gasification kinetics based only on parent coal characterization properties
by Gomez, Arturo & Mahinpey, Nader
- 134-150 Gray-box modeling and validation of residential HVAC system for control system design
by Afram, Abdul & Janabi-Sharifi, Farrokh
- 151-157 Electricity generation by a plant microbial fuel cell with an integrated oxygen reducing biocathode
by Wetser, Koen & Sudirjo, Emilius & Buisman, Cees J.N. & Strik, David P.B.T.B.
- 158-172 Generalization of exergy analysis
by Pavelka, Michal & Klika, Václav & Vágner, Petr & Maršík, František
- 173-182 Optimal allocation and adaptive VAR control of PV-DG in distribution networks
by Fu, Xueqian & Chen, Haoyong & Cai, Runqing & Yang, Ping
- 183-192 Hydrothermal liquefaction of barley straw to bio-crude oil: Effects of reaction temperature and aqueous phase recirculation
by Zhu, Zhe & Rosendahl, Lasse & Toor, Saqib Sohail & Yu, Donghong & Chen, Guanyi
- 193-210 High resolution modelling of multi-energy domestic demand profiles
by Good, Nicholas & Zhang, Lingxi & Navarro-Espinosa, Alejandro & Mancarella, Pierluigi
- 211-221 Heat and mass transfer performance analysis and cooling capacity prediction of earth to air heat exchanger
by Niu, Fuxin & Yu, Yuebin & Yu, Daihong & Li, Haorong
- 222-239 Preliminary experimental analysis of a small-scale prototype SWRO desalination plant, designed for continuous adjustment of its energy consumption to the widely varying power generated by a stand-alone wind turbine
by Carta, José A. & González, Jaime & Cabrera, Pedro & Subiela, Vicente J.
- 240-249 New and improved methods to estimate day-ahead quantity and quality of solar irradiance
by Kang, Byung O & Tam, Kwa-Sur
- 250-255 Co-digestion of food waste in municipal wastewater treatment plants: Effect of different mixtures on methane yield and hydrolysis rate constant
by Koch, Konrad & Helmreich, Brigitte & Drewes, Jörg E.
- 256-264 Oil price volatility and oil-related events: An Internet concern study perspective
by Ji, Qiang & Guo, Jian-Feng
- 265-272 New kinetic model of coal tar hydrogenation process via carbon number component approach
by Dai, Fei & Gong, Maoming & Li, Chunshan & Li, Zengxi & Zhang, Suojiang
- 273-281 Electricity consumption of telecommunication equipment to achieve a telemeeting
by Chavanne, X. & Schinella, S. & Marquet, D. & Frangi, J.P. & Le Masson, S.
- 282-291 Enhancing the productivity of microalgae cultivated in wastewater toward biofuel production: A critical review
by Chen, Guanyi & Zhao, Liu & Qi, Yun
- 292-300 New steam generation system for lead-cooled fast reactors, based on steam re-circulation through ejector
by Damiani, Lorenzo & Revetria, Roberto
- 301-309 Korean public’s perceptions on supply security of fossil fuels: A contingent valuation analysis
by Kim, Jinsoo & Kim, Jihyo
- 310-321 Performance assessment of partially sulfonated PVdF-co-HFP as polymer electrolyte membranes in single chambered microbial fuel cells
by Kumar, Vikash & Nandy, Arpita & Das, Suparna & Salahuddin, M. & Kundu, Patit P.
- 322-337 Optimization and spatial pattern of large-scale aquifer thermal energy storage
by Sommer, Wijbrand & Valstar, Johan & Leusbrock, Ingo & Grotenhuis, Tim & Rijnaarts, Huub
- 338-351 Controlling moisture content and truck configurations to model and optimise biomass supply chain logistics in Ireland
by Sosa, Amanda & Acuna, Mauricio & McDonnell, Kevin & Devlin, Ger
- 352-363 An efficient optimization of well placement and control for a geothermal prospect under geological uncertainty
by Chen, Mingjie & Tompson, Andrew F.B. & Mellors, Robert J. & Abdalla, Osman
- 364-374 Exploring energy efficiency in several European countries. An attribution analysis of the Divisia structural change index
by Fernández González, P.
- 375-384 Wave energy potential assessment in the Caribbean Low Level Jet using wave hindcast information
by Appendini, Christian M. & Urbano-Latorre, Claudia P. & Figueroa, Bernardo & Dagua-Paz, Claudia J. & Torres-Freyermuth, Alec & Salles, Paulo
- 385-401 The effects of key parameters on the transition from SI combustion to HCCI combustion in a two-stroke free piston linear engine
by Hung, Nguyen Ba & Lim, Ocktaeck & Iida, Norimasa
- 402-412 Performance characterization of a vanadium redox flow battery at different operating parameters under a standardized test-bed system
by Mohamed, M.R. & Leung, P.K. & Sulaiman, M.H.
- 413-426 A multi-region optimization planning model for China’s power sector
by Cheng, Rui & Xu, Zhaofeng & Liu, Pei & Wang, Zhe & Li, Zheng & Jones, Ian
- 427-434 A method for state-of-charge estimation of Li-ion batteries based on multi-model switching strategy
by Wang, Yujie & Zhang, Chenbin & Chen, Zonghai
- 435-444 Seasonal climate forecasts for medium-term electricity demand forecasting
by De Felice, Matteo & Alessandri, Andrea & Catalano, Franco
- 445-462 Correlation analysis on wind and hydro resources with electricity demand and prices in New Zealand
by Suomalainen, Kiti & Pritchard, Geoffrey & Sharp, Basil & Yuan, Ziqi & Zakeri, Golbon
- 467-481 Feasibility analysis of using abandoned salt caverns for large-scale underground energy storage in China
by Yang, Chunhe & Wang, Tongtao & Li, Yinping & Yang, Haijun & Li, Jianjun & Qu, Dan’an & Xu, Baocai & Yang, Yun & Daemen, J.J.K.
- 482-489 Combining a dynamic battery model with high-resolution smart grid data to assess microgrid islanding lifetime
by Fares, Robert L. & Webber, Michael E.
- 490-500 Regenerative air energy storage for remote wind–diesel micro-grid communities
by Manchester, Sebastian C. & Swan, Lukas G. & Groulx, Dominic
- 501-510 Technoeconomic feasibility of grid storage: Mapping electrical services and energy storage technologies
by Pearre, Nathaniel S. & Swan, Lukas G.
- 511-536 Overview of current development in electrical energy storage technologies and the application potential in power system operation
by Luo, Xing & Wang, Jihong & Dooner, Mark & Clarke, Jonathan
- 537-544 Monitoring innovation in electrochemical energy storage technologies: A patent-based approach
by Mueller, Simon C. & Sandner, Philipp G. & Welpe, Isabell M.
- 545-553 Review of energy storage system for wind power integration support
by Zhao, Haoran & Wu, Qiuwei & Hu, Shuju & Xu, Honghua & Rasmussen, Claus Nygaard
- 554-566 A MILP model for optimising multi-service portfolios of distributed energy storage
by Moreno, Rodrigo & Moreira, Roberto & Strbac, Goran
- 567-575 Analysis of the maximal possible grid relief from PV-peak-power impacts by using storage systems for increased self-consumption
by Moshövel, Janina & Kairies, Kai-Philipp & Magnor, Dirk & Leuthold, Matthias & Bost, Mark & Gährs, Swantje & Szczechowicz, Eva & Cramer, Moritz & Sauer, Dirk Uwe
- 576-587 Optimum community energy storage system for PV energy time-shift
by Parra, David & Gillott, Mark & Norman, Stuart A. & Walker, Gavin S.
- 588-602 A load predictive energy management system for supercapacitor-battery hybrid energy storage system in solar application using the Support Vector Machine
by Chia, Yen Yee & Lee, Lam Hong & Shafiabady, Niusha & Isa, Dino
- 603-616 Modeling and control of an open accumulator Compressed Air Energy Storage (CAES) system for wind turbines
by Saadat, Mohsen & Shirazi, Farzad A. & Li, Perry Y.
- 617-628 Feasibility study of a hybrid wind turbine system – Integration with compressed air energy storage
by Sun, Hao & Luo, Xing & Wang, Jihong
- 629-637 Pumped hydro storage plants with improved operational flexibility using constant speed Francis runners
by Beevers, D. & Branchini, L. & Orlandini, V. & De Pascale, A. & Perez-Blanco, H.
- 638-648 A long-term analysis of pumped hydro storage to firm wind power
by Foley, A.M. & Leahy, P.G. & Li, K. & McKeogh, E.J. & Morrison, A.P.
- 649-659 Pumped storage-based standalone photovoltaic power generation system: Modeling and techno-economic optimization
by Ma, Tao & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin & Peng, Jinqing
- 660-669 Methodology for the economic optimisation of energy storage systems for frequency support in wind power plants
by Johnston, Lewis & Díaz-González, Francisco & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol & Corchero-García, Cristina & Cruz-Zambrano, Miguel
- 670-676 An ultra-capacitor for frequency stability enhancement in small-isolated power systems: Models, simulation and field tests
by Egido, I. & Sigrist, L. & Lobato, E. & Rouco, L. & Barrado, A.
- 677-691 Design and analysis of electrical energy storage demonstration projects on UK distribution networks
by Lyons, P.F. & Wade, N.S. & Jiang, T. & Taylor, P.C. & Hashiesh, F. & Michel, M. & Miller, D.
- 692-698 Experimental demonstration and application planning of high temperature superconducting energy storage system for renewable power grids
by Zhu, Jiahui & Yuan, Weijia & Qiu, Ming & Wei, Bin & Zhang, Hongjie & Chen, Panpan & Yang, Yanfang & Zhang, Min & Huang, Xiaohua & Li, Zhenming
- 699-706 Assessing the integration of a thin phase change material (PCM) layer in a residential building wall for heat transfer reduction and management
by Lee, Kyoung Ok & Medina, Mario A. & Raith, Erik & Sun, Xiaoqin
- 707-715 Maximization of performance of a PCM latent heat storage system with innovative fins
by Sciacovelli, A. & Gagliardi, F. & Verda, V.
- 716-725 Temperature-dependent thermal properties of a paraffin phase change material embedded with herringbone style graphite nanofibers
by Warzoha, Ronald J. & Weigand, Rebecca M. & Fleischer, Amy S.
- 726-730 Thermophysical characterization and thermal cycling stability of two TCM: CaCl2 and zeolite
by Barreneche, Camila & Fernández, Ana Inés & Cabeza, Luisa F. & Cuypers, Ruud
- 731-737 Synthesis, characterization and thermal properties of paraffin microcapsules modified with nano-Al2O3
by Jiang, Xiang & Luo, Ruilian & Peng, Feifei & Fang, Yutang & Akiyama, Tomohiro & Wang, Shuangfeng
- 738-747 Investigation of the effect of dynamic melting in a tube-in-tank PCM system using a CFD model
by Tay, N.H.S. & Belusko, M. & Liu, M. & Bruno, F.
- 748-757 Effectiveness of direct contact PCM thermal storage with a gas as the heat transfer fluid
by Belusko, M. & Sheoran, S. & Bruno, F.
- 758-772 Heat transfer characteristics of a molten-salt thermal energy storage unit with and without heat transfer enhancement
by Zhang, P. & Xiao, X. & Meng, Z.N. & Li, M.
- 773-781 Potential of residential buildings as thermal energy storage in district heating systems – Results from a pilot test
by Kensby, Johan & Trüschel, Anders & Dalenbäck, Jan-Olof
- 782-792 Modeling of thermal storage systems in MILP distributed energy resource models
by Steen, David & Stadler, Michael & Cardoso, Gonçalo & Groissböck, Markus & DeForest, Nicholas & Marnay, Chris
- 793-799 Embodied energy in thermal energy storage (TES) systems for high temperature applications
by Miró, Laia & Oró, Eduard & Boer, Dieter & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 800-811 Parametric studies and optimisation of pumped thermal electricity storage
by McTigue, Joshua D. & White, Alexander J. & Markides, Christos N.
- 812-822 Design of packed bed thermal energy storage systems for high-temperature industrial process heat
by Zanganeh, G. & Pedretti, A. & Haselbacher, A. & Steinfeld, A.
- 823-831 Stochastic control and real options valuation of thermal storage-enabled demand response from flexible district energy systems
by Kitapbayev, Yerkin & Moriarty, John & Mancarella, Pierluigi
- 832-844 Phase change material thermal storage for biofuel preheating in micro trigeneration application: A numerical study
by Wu, Dawei & Chen, Junlong & Roskilly, Anthony P.
- 845-853 Liquid air energy storage – Analysis and first results from a pilot scale demonstration plant
by Morgan, Robert & Nelmes, Stuart & Gibson, Emma & Brett, Gareth
- 854-866 Multi-apartment residential microgrid with electrical and thermal storage devices: Experimental analysis and simulation of energy management strategies
by Comodi, Gabriele & Giantomassi, Andrea & Severini, Marco & Squartini, Stefano & Ferracuti, Francesco & Fonti, Alessandro & Nardi Cesarini, Davide & Morodo, Matteo & Polonara, Fabio
- 867-876 Computational fluid dynamics approach for performance evaluation of a solid oxide electrolysis cell for hydrogen production
by Navasa, Maria & Yuan, Jinliang & Sundén, Bengt
- 877-898 Energy storage for desalination processes powered by renewable energy and waste heat sources
by Gude, Veera Gnaneswar
- 899-912 Influence of the vehicle-to-grid strategy on the aging behavior of lithium battery electric vehicles
by Marongiu, Andrea & Roscher, Marco & Sauer, Dirk Uwe
- 913-924 Longevity-conscious dimensioning and power management of the hybrid energy storage system in a fuel cell hybrid electric bus
by Hu, Xiaosong & Johannesson, Lars & Murgovski, Nikolce & Egardt, Bo
- 925-930 Environmental performance of advanced hybrid energy storage systems for electric vehicle applications
by Sanfélix, Javier & Messagie, Maarten & Omar, Noshin & Van Mierlo, Joeri & Hennige, Volker
- 931-937 Modular battery design for reliable, flexible and multi-technology energy storage systems
by Rothgang, Susanne & Baumhöfer, Thorsten & van Hoek, Hauke & Lange, Tobias & De Doncker, Rik W. & Sauer, Dirk Uwe
2014, Volume 136, Issue C
- 1-6 Predicting methane production in simple and unheated biogas digesters at low temperatures
by Pham, Cuong H. & Triolo, Jin M. & Sommer, Sven G.
- 7-13 Investigation of pinacone hexahydrate as phase change material for thermal energy storage around 45°C
by Rathgeber, Christoph & Schmit, Henri & Hennemann, Peter & Hiebler, Stefan
- 14-22 Castor plant for biodiesel, biogas, and ethanol production with a biorefinery processing perspective
by Bateni, Hamed & Karimi, Keikhosro & Zamani, Akram & Benakashani, Fatemeh
- 23-31 Analysis of the potential to recover energy and nutrient resources from cattle slaughterhouses in Australia by employing anaerobic digestion
by Jensen, P.D. & Sullivan, T. & Carney, C. & Batstone, D.J.
- 32-42 Climate responsive behaviour of heat pipe technology for enhanced passive airside cooling
by Chaudhry, Hassam Nasarullah & Hughes, Ben Richard
- 43-50 Lean burn performance of a hydrogen-blended gasoline engine at the wide open throttle condition
by Wang, Shuofeng & Ji, Changwei & Zhang, Bo & Liu, Xiaolong
- 51-58 Continuous thermophilic biohydrogen production in packed bed reactor
by Roy, Shantonu & Vishnuvardhan, M. & Das, Debabrata
- 59-67 Achieving low return temperatures from district heating substations
by Gadd, Henrik & Werner, Sven
- 68-76 Enhancing mass transfer and ethanol production in syngas fermentation of Clostridium carboxidivorans P7 through a monolithic biofilm reactor
by Shen, Yanwen & Brown, Robert & Wen, Zhiyou
- 77-88 In-cycle diesel low temperature combustion control based on SOC detection
by Yang, Fuyuan & Wang, Jinli & Gao, Guojing & Ouyang, Minggao
- 89-97 Performance demonstration and evaluation of the synergetic application of vanadium dioxide glazing and phase change material in passive buildings
by Long, Linshuang & Ye, Hong & Gao, Yanfeng & Zou, Ruqiang
- 98-109 Coal to SNG: Technical progress, modeling and system optimization through exergy analysis
by Li, Sheng & Ji, Xiaozhou & Zhang, Xiaosong & Gao, Lin & Jin, Hongguang
- 110-118 Experimental comparison of two PV direct-coupled solar water heating systems with the traditional system
by Ji, Jie & Wang, Yanqiu & Yuan, Weiqi & Sun, Wei & He, Wei & Guo, Chao
- 119-131 Analysis of load match and grid interaction indicators in net zero energy buildings with simulated and monitored data
by Salom, Jaume & Marszal, Anna Joanna & Widén, Joakim & Candanedo, José & Lindberg, Karen Byskov
- 132-142 Mass transfer performance of CO2 capture in rotating packed bed: Dimensionless modeling and intelligent prediction
by Zhao, Bingtao & Su, Yaxin & Tao, Wenwen
- 143-149 Passive vapor-feed direct methanol fuel cell using sintered porous metals to realize high-concentration operation
by Yuan, Wei & Zhang, Zhaochun & Hu, Jinyi & Zhou, Bo & Tang, Yong
- 150-167 Carbon and air pollutants constrained energy planning for clean power generation with a robust optimization model—A case study of Jining City, China
by Xie, Y.L. & Huang, G.H. & Li, W. & Ji, L.
- 168-185 Combined cooling, heating and power: A review of performance improvement and optimization
by Cho, Heejin & Smith, Amanda D. & Mago, Pedro
- 186-196 Modeling and forecasting of cooling and electricity load demand
by Vaghefi, A. & Jafari, M.A. & Bisse, Emmanuel & Lu, Y. & Brouwer, J.
- 197-205 Full-scale temperature response function (G-function) for heat transfer by borehole ground heat exchangers (GHEs) from sub-hour to decades
by Li, Min & Li, Ping & Chan, Vincent & Lai, Alvin C.K.
- 206-216 Optimization and analysis of CCHP system based on energy loads coupling of residential and office buildings
by Li, Longxi & Mu, Hailin & Gao, Weijun & Li, Miao
- 217-227 Micro/nano encapsulation of some paraffin eutectic mixtures with poly(methyl methacrylate) shell: Preparation, characterization and latent heat thermal energy storage properties
by Sarı, Ahmet & Alkan, Cemil & Bilgin, Cahit
- 228-241 Waste heat recovery technologies for offshore platforms
by Pierobon, L. & Benato, A. & Scolari, E. & Haglind, F. & Stoppato, A.
- 242-249 Energy exploitation of acid gas with high H2S content by means of a chemical looping combustion system
by García-Labiano, F. & de Diego, L.F. & Gayán, P. & Abad, A. & Cabello, A. & Adánez, J. & Sprachmann, G.
- 250-258 Windows thermal resistance: Infrared thermography aided comparative analysis among finite volumes simulations and experimental methods
by Baldinelli, G. & Bianchi, F.
- 259-268 GARCH-based put option valuation to maximize benefit of wind investors
by Contreras, Javier & Rodríguez, Yeny E.
- 269-279 China’s oil security from the supply chain perspective: A review
by Zhao, Chunfu & Chen, Bin
- 280-288 Effect of support material on the performance of K2CO3-based pellets for cyclic CO2 capture
by Qin, Changlei & Yin, Junjun & Ran, Jingyu & Zhang, Li & Feng, Bo
- 289-302 The influence of gas–solid reaction kinetics in models of thermochemical heat storage under monotonic and cyclic loading
by Nagel, T. & Shao, H. & Roßkopf, C. & Linder, M. & Wörner, A. & Kolditz, O.
- 303-311 Decision framework of solar thermal power plant site selection based on linguistic Choquet operator
by Wu, Yunna & Geng, Shuai & Zhang, Haobo & Gao, Min
- 312-324 No more gas from Egypt? Modeling offshore discoveries and import uncertainty of natural gas in Israel
by Siddig, Khalid & Grethe, Harald
- 325-335 Energy consumption analysis for CO2 separation using imidazolium-based ionic liquids
by Xie, Yujiao & Zhang, Yingying & Lu, Xiaohua & Ji, Xiaoyan
- 336-346 An assessment of unforeseen losses resulting from inappropriate use of solar home systems in South Africa
by Azimoh, Chukwuma Leonard & Wallin, Fredrik & Klintenberg, Patrik & Karlsson, Björn
- 347-356 Role of precalcination and regeneration conditions on postcombustion CO2 capture in the Ca-looping technology
by Valverde, J.M. & Sanchez-Jimenez, P.E. & Perez-Maqueda, L.A.
- 357-362 Graphene and carbon black nano-composite polymer absorbers for a pyro-electric solar energy harvesting device based on LiNbO3 crystals
by Battista, Luigi & Mecozzi, Laura & Coppola, Sara & Vespini, Veronica & Grilli, Simonetta & Ferraro, Pietro
- 363-372 Rotationally asymmetrical compound parabolic concentrator for concentrating photovoltaic applications
by Abu-Bakar, Siti Hawa & Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Ramirez-Iniguez, Roberto & Mallick, Tapas Kumar & Munir, Abu Bakar & Mohd Yasin, Siti Hajar & Abdul Rahim, Ruzairi
- 373-381 Large eddy simulation of n-Dodecane spray combustion in a high pressure combustion vessel
by Gong, Cheng & Jangi, Mehdi & Bai, Xue-Song
- 382-392 Panel estimation for income inequality and CO2 emissions: A regional analysis in China
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Zhao, Wei
- 393-404 Stochastic risk-constrained short-term scheduling of industrial cogeneration systems in the presence of demand response programs
by Alipour, Manijeh & Mohammadi-Ivatloo, Behnam & Zare, Kazem
- 405-416 Performance analysis of open and ducted wind turbines
by Bontempo, R. & Manna, M.
- 417-430 Analysis and improvement of solar flux distribution inside a cavity receiver based on multi-focal points of heliostat field
by Yu, Qiang & Wang, Zhifeng & Xu, Ershu