Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
2016, Volume 178, Issue C
- 19-28 Effects of oxidizer flexibility and bluff-body blockage ratio on flammability limits of diffusion flames
by Ramadan, Islam A. & Ibrahim, Abdelmaged H. & Abou-Arab, Tharwat W. & Rashwan, Sherif S. & Nemitallah, Medhat A. & Habib, Mohamed A.
- 29-42 Smart electric vehicle charging scheduler for overloading prevention of an industry client power distribution transformer
by Godina, Radu & Rodrigues, Eduardo M.G. & Matias, João C.O. & Catalão, João P.S.
- 43-55 Investigation of thermal control for different SOFC flow geometries
by Fardadi, Mahshid & McLarty, Dustin F. & Jabbari, Faryar
- 56-65 Modelling the impact of social network on energy savings
by Du, Feng & Zhang, Jiangfeng & Li, Hailong & Yan, Jinyue & Galloway, Stuart & Lo, Kwok L.
- 66-77 Transient simulation modelling and energy performance of a standalone solar-hydrogen combined heat and power system integrated with solar-thermal collectors
by Assaf, Jihane & Shabani, Bahman
- 78-97 A review of free-piston linear engines
by Hung, Nguyen Ba & Lim, Ocktaeck
- 98-109 An operation optimization and decision framework for a building cluster with distributed energy systems
by Li, Xiwang & Wen, Jin & Malkawi, Ali
- 110-125 Energy efficient methane tri-reforming for synthesis gas production over highly coke resistant nanocrystalline Ni–ZrO2 catalyst
by Singha, Rajib Kumar & Shukla, Astha & Yadav, Aditya & Adak, Shubhadeep & Iqbal, Zafar & Siddiqui, Nazia & Bal, Rajaram
- 126-141 Improved gas heaters for supercritical CO2 Rankine cycles: Considerations on forced and mixed convection heat transfer enhancement
by Li, Zhouhang & Tang, Guoli & Wu, Yuxin & Zhai, Yuling & Xu, Jianxin & Wang, Hua & Lu, Junfu
- 142-154 The effects of high frequency current ripple on electric vehicle battery performance
by Uddin, Kotub & Moore, Andrew D. & Barai, Anup & Marco, James
- 155-163 Pricing mechanisms design for guiding electric vehicle charging to fill load valley
by Hu, Zechun & Zhan, Kaiqiao & Zhang, Hongcai & Song, Yonghua
- 164-176 Combined CO2 absorption/regeneration performance enhancement by using nanoabsorbents
by Lee, Jae Won & Torres Pineda, Israel & Lee, Jung Hun & Kang, Yong Tae
- 177-188 A high-efficiency energy regenerative shock absorber using supercapacitors for renewable energy applications in range extended electric vehicle
by Zhang, Zutao & Zhang, Xingtian & Chen, Weiwu & Rasim, Yagubov & Salman, Waleed & Pan, Hongye & Yuan, Yanping & Wang, Chunbai
- 189-197 Pressure response and phase transition in supercritical CO2 releases from a large-scale pipeline
by Guo, Xiaolu & Yan, Xingqing & Yu, Jianliang & Zhang, Yongchun & Chen, Shaoyun & Mahgerefteh, Haroun & Martynov, Sergey & Collard, Alexander & Proust, Christophe
- 198-211 A wolf pack hunting strategy based virtual tribes control for automatic generation control of smart grid
by Xi, Lei & Yu, Tao & Yang, Bo & Zhang, Xiaoshun & Qiu, Xuanyu
- 212-222 Energy Internet: The business perspective
by Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin & Shao, Zhen
- 223-249 A general modeling framework to evaluate energy, economy, land-use and GHG emissions nexus for bioenergy exploitation
by Gonzalez-Salazar, Miguel Angel & Venturini, Mauro & Poganietz, Witold-Roger & Finkenrath, Matthias & Kirsten, Trevor & Acevedo, Helmer & Spina, Pier Ruggero
- 250-259 Optimization and GIS-based combined approach for the determination of the most cost-effective investments in biomass sector
by Vukašinović, Vladimir & Gordić, Dušan
- 260-268 Synthesis of hierarchically porous MnO2/rice husks derived carbon composite as high-performance electrode material for supercapacitors
by Yuan, Chuanjun & Lin, Haibo & Lu, Haiyan & Xing, Endong & Zhang, Yusi & Xie, Bingyao
- 269-280 Significance of parameters affecting the performance of a passive down-draft evaporative cooling (PDEC) tower with a spray system
by Kang, Daeho & Strand, Richard K.
- 281-293 Dynamic simulation and experimental validation of an open air receiver and a thermal energy storage system for solar thermal power plant
by Li, Qing & Bai, Fengwu & Yang, Bei & Wang, Zhifeng & El Hefni, Baligh & Liu, Sijie & Kubo, Syuichi & Kiriki, Hiroaki & Han, Mingxu
- 294-307 Lattice Boltzmann modeling of carbon deposition in porous anode of a solid oxide fuel cell with internal reforming
by Xu, Han & Dang, Zheng
- 308-322 Update of energy performance certificates in the residential sector and scenarios that consider the impact of automation, control and management systems: A case study of La Rioja
by López-González, Luis M. & López-Ochoa, Luis M. & Las-Heras-Casas, Jesús & García-Lozano, César
- 323-345 Multi-physical continuum models of thermochemical heat storage and transformation in porous media and powder beds—A review
by Nagel, Thomas & Beckert, Steffen & Lehmann, Christoph & Gläser, Roger & Kolditz, Olaf
- 346-352 The effect of sodium chloride on the pyrolysis of rice husk
by Zhao, Na & Li, Bao-Xia
- 353-362 Modeling of direct carbon solid oxide fuel cell for CO and electricity cogeneration
by Xu, Haoran & Chen, Bin & Liu, Jiang & Ni, Meng
- 363-375 FEM thermal performance analysis of multi-layer external walls during typical summer conditions considering high intensity passive cooling
by Hudobivnik, Blaž & Pajek, Luka & Kunič, Roman & Košir, Mitja
- 376-382 Experimental study on a novel battery thermal management technology based on low density polyethylene-enhanced composite phase change materials coupled with low fins
by Lv, Youfu & Yang, Xiaoqing & Li, Xinxi & Zhang, Guoqing & Wang, Ziyuan & Yang, Chengzhao
- 383-393 Thermal performance of a steady state physical pipe model for simulating district heating grids with variable flow
by Duquette, Jean & Rowe, Andrew & Wild, Peter
- 394-403 Experimental analysis of charging and discharging processes, with parallel and counter flow arrangements, in a molten salts high temperature pilot plant scale setup
by Peiró, Gerard & Gasia, Jaume & Miró, Laia & Prieto, Cristina & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 404-414 Wind farm layout optimization on complex terrains – Integrating a CFD wake model with mixed-integer programming
by Kuo, Jim Y.J. & Romero, David A. & Beck, J. Christopher & Amon, Cristina H.
- 415-421 Start-up and operation characteristics of a flame fuel cell unit
by Wang, Yuqing & Zeng, Hongyu & Cao, Tianyu & Shi, Yixiang & Cai, Ningsheng & Ye, Xiaofeng & Wang, Shaorong
- 422-433 Supply risks associated with CdTe and CIGS thin-film photovoltaics
by Helbig, Christoph & Bradshaw, Alex M. & Kolotzek, Christoph & Thorenz, Andrea & Tuma, Axel
- 434-453 A mixed integer linear programming model for integrating thermodynamic cycles for waste heat exploitation in process sites
by Oluleye, Gbemi & Smith, Robin
- 454-467 Modeling, control, and performance of a novel architecture of hybrid electric powertrain system
by Yi, Chenyu & Epureanu, Bogdan I. & Hong, Sung-Kwon & Ge, Tony & Yang, Xiao Guang
- 468-483 Predicting energy performance of a net-zero energy building: A statistical approach
by Kneifel, Joshua & Webb, David
- 484-495 Experimental investigation of a solar driven direct-expansion heat pump system employing the novel PV/micro-channels-evaporator modules
by Zhou, Jinzhi & Zhao, Xudong & Ma, Xiaoli & Qiu, Zhongzhu & Ji, Jie & Du, Zhenyu & Yu, Min
- 496-504 Impact of fuel price fluctuations on airline stock returns
by Kristjanpoller, Werner D. & Concha, Diego
- 505-526 Thermodynamic analysis and numerical optimization of the NET Power oxy-combustion cycle
by Scaccabarozzi, Roberto & Gatti, Manuele & Martelli, Emanuele
- 527-539 Genetic optimization and experimental verification of complex parallel pumping station with centrifugal pumps
by Olszewski, Pawel
- 540-556 A spatially and temporally resolved model of the electricity grid – Economic vs environmental dispatch
by Razeghi, Ghazal & Brouwer, Jack & Samuelsen, Scott
- 557-566 Ocean thermal energy harvesting with phase change material for underwater glider
by Ma, Zhesong & Wang, Yanhui & Wang, Shuxin & Yang, Yanan
- 567-578 Life-cycle private-cost-based competitiveness analysis of electric vehicles in China considering the intangible cost of traffic policies
by Diao, Qinghua & Sun, Wei & Yuan, Xinmei & Li, Lili & Zheng, Zhi
- 579-586 Isostructural and cage-specific replacement occurring in sII hydrate with external CO2/N2 gas and its implications for natural gas production and CO2 storage
by Seo, Young-ju & Park, Seongmin & Kang, Hyery & Ahn, Yun-Ho & Lim, Dongwook & Kim, Se-Joon & Lee, Jaehyoung & Lee, Joo Yong & Ahn, Taewoong & Seo, Yongwon & Lee, Huen
- 587-599 On the optimization of energy systems: Results utilization in the design process
by Ganjehkaviri, A. & Mohd Jaafar, M.N. & Hosseini, S.E. & Barzegaravval, H.
- 600-608 Thermodynamic analysis on the part-load performance of a microturbine system for micro/mini-CHP applications
by Thu, Kyaw & Saha, Bidyut Baran & Chua, Kian Jon & Bui, Thuan Duc
- 609-615 Hydrogen sulfide reformation in the presence of methane
by El-Melih, A.M. & Al Shoaibi, A. & Gupta, A.K.
- 616-623 Preparation and characterization of capric-myristic-stearic acid eutectic mixture/modified expanded vermiculite composite as a form-stable phase change material
by Wei, Haiting & Xie, Xiuzhen & Li, Xiangqi & Lin, Xingshui
- 624-632 Comparison of multi-mode hybrid powertrains with multiple planetary gears
by Zhuang, Weichao & Zhang, Xiaowu & Ding, Yang & Wang, Liangmo & Hu, Xiaosong
- 633-646 Characterization and modeling of the thermal mechanics of lithium-ion battery cells
by Oh, Ki-Yong & Epureanu, Bogdan I.
- 647-659 Economic planning of electric vehicle charging stations considering traffic constraints and load profile templates
by Xiang, Yue & Liu, Junyong & Li, Ran & Li, Furong & Gu, Chenghong & Tang, Shuoya
- 660-671 Nanofluids to improve the performance of PEM fuel cell cooling systems: A theoretical approach
by Islam, Mohammad Rafiqul & Shabani, Bahman & Rosengarten, Gary
- 672-680 Performance evaluation of 3D printed miniature electromagnetic energy harvesters driven by air flow
by Han, Nuomin & Zhao, Dan & Schluter, Jorg U. & Goh, Ernest Seach & Zhao, He & Jin, Xiao
- 681-702 Off-design point modelling of a 420MW CCGT power plant integrated with an amine-based post-combustion CO2 capture and compression process
by Adams, T. & Mac Dowell, N.
- 703-720 Tightness and suitability evaluation of abandoned salt caverns served as hydrocarbon energies storage under adverse geological conditions (AGC)
by Wei, Liu & Jie, Chen & Deyi, Jiang & Xilin, Shi & Yinping, Li & Daemen, J.J.K. & Chunhe, Yang
- 721-735 Incorporating social benefits in multi-objective optimization of forest-based bioenergy and biofuel supply chains
by Cambero, Claudia & Sowlati, Taraneh
- 736-745 Sulphuric acid production via Chemical Looping Combustion of elemental sulphur
by García-Labiano, Francisco & de Diego, Luis F. & Cabello, Arturo & Gayán, Pilar & Abad, Alberto & Adánez, Juan & Sprachmann, Gerald
- 746-757 Emulsification analysis of bio-oil and diesel under various combinations of emulsifiers
by Lin, Bo-Jhih & Chen, Wei-Hsin & Budzianowski, Wojciech M. & Hsieh, Cheng-Ting & Lin, Pei-Hsun
- 758-772 A novel mathematical model for the performance assessment of diabatic compressed air energy storage systems including the turbomachinery characteristic curves
by Briola, Stefano & Di Marco, Paolo & Gabbrielli, Roberto & Riccardi, Juri
- 773-783 Energy–water nexus of urban agglomeration based on multiregional input–output tables and ecological network analysis: A case study of the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region
by Wang, Saige & Chen, Bin
- 784-799 Thermal performance and cost analysis of a multi-layered solid-PCM thermocline thermal energy storage for CSP tower plants
by Zhao, Bing-chen & Cheng, Mao-song & Liu, Chang & Dai, Zhi-min
- 800-825 A comprehensive review on advances and applications of industrial heat pumps based on the practices in China
by Zhang, Jing & Zhang, Hong-Hu & He, Ya-Ling & Tao, Wen-Quan
- 826-843 A new predictive multi-zone model for HCCI engine combustion
by Bissoli, M. & Frassoldati, A. & Cuoci, A. & Ranzi, E. & Mehl, M. & Faravelli, T.
- 844-855 Kinetics and reactor modeling for CaO sorption-enhanced high-temperature water–gas shift (SE–WGS) reaction for hydrogen production
by Živković, Luka A. & Pohar, Andrej & Likozar, Blaž & Nikačević, Nikola M.
- 856-867 Lead–acid batteries coupled with photovoltaics for increased electricity self-sufficiency in households
by de Oliveira e Silva, Guilherme & Hendrick, Patrick
- 868-885 Energy consumption for water use cycles in different countries: A review
by Wakeel, Muhammad & Chen, Bin & Hayat, Tasawar & Alsaedi, Ahmed & Ahmad, Bashir
- 886-901 One day ahead wind speed forecasting: A resampling-based approach
by Zhao, Weigang & Wei, Yi-Ming & Su, Zhongyue
- 902-917 Research on China’s cap-and-trade carbon emission trading scheme: Overview and outlook
by Jiang, Jingjing & Xie, Dejun & Ye, Bin & Shen, Bo & Chen, Zhanming
- 918-928 Grid frequency control with electric vehicles by using of an optimized fuzzy controller
by Falahati, Saber & Taher, Seyed Abbas & Shahidehpour, Mohammad
- 929-942 Robust day-ahead scheduling of smart distribution networks considering demand response programs
by Mazidi, Mohammadreza & Monsef, Hassan & Siano, Pierluigi
- 943-961 Optimal control and performance of photovoltachromic switchable glazing for building integration in temperate climates
by Favoino, Fabio & Fiorito, Francesco & Cannavale, Alessandro & Ranzi, Gianluca & Overend, Mauro
2016, Volume 177, Issue C
- 1-10 The effect of elevated temperature on the accelerated aging of LiCoO2/mesocarbon microbeads batteries
by Guan, Ting & Sun, Shun & Gao, Yunzhi & Du, Chunyu & Zuo, Pengjian & Cui, Yingzhi & Zhang, Lingling & Yin, Geping
- 11-24 Economic optimization of operations for hybrid energy systems under variable markets
by Chen, Jun & Garcia, Humberto E.
- 25-39 Thermal performance evaluation of an active building integrated photovoltaic thermoelectric wall system
by Luo, Yongqiang & Zhang, Ling & Liu, Zhongbing & Wang, Yingzi & Meng, Fangfang & Wu, Jing
- 40-59 A novel hybrid algorithm for electricity price and load forecasting in smart grids with demand-side management
by Ghasemi, A. & Shayeghi, H. & Moradzadeh, M. & Nooshyar, M.
- 60-70 A simple model for automatic analysis and diagnosis of environmental thermal comfort in energy efficient buildings
by Balvís, Eduardo & Sampedro, Óscar & Zaragoza, Sonia & Paredes, Angel & Michinel, Humberto
- 71-80 A length ratio based neural network energy management strategy for online control of plug-in hybrid electric city bus
by Tian, He & Lu, Ziwang & Wang, Xu & Zhang, Xinlong & Huang, Yong & Tian, Guangyu
- 81-86 Enrichment of trace elements in bottom ash from coal oxy-combustion: Effect of coal types
by Oboirien, B.O. & Thulari, V. & North, B.C.
- 87-97 Estimating the end-of-life of PEM fuel cells: Guidelines and metrics
by Jouin, Marine & Bressel, Mathieu & Morando, Simon & Gouriveau, Rafael & Hissel, Daniel & Péra, Marie-Cécile & Zerhouni, Noureddine & Jemei, Samir & Hilairet, Mickael & Ould Bouamama, Belkacem
- 98-107 Financial sustainability for a lignocellulosic biorefinery under carbon constraints and price downside risk
by Cheng, Lingfeng & Anderson, C. Lindsay
- 108-116 Techno-economic analysis of energy renovation measures for a district heated multi-family house
by Gustafsson, Marcus & Gustafsson, Moa Swing & Myhren, Jonn Are & Bales, Chris & Holmberg, Sture
- 117-126 Output-specific energy efficiency assessment: A data envelopment analysis approach
by Zhou, D.Q. & Wu, F. & Zhou, X. & Zhou, P.
- 127-135 Lifetime characterization via lognormal distribution of transformers in smart grids: Design optimization
by Chiodo, Elio & Lauria, Davide & Mottola, Fabio & Pisani, Cosimo
- 136-148 Impact of external longwave radiation on optimum insulation thickness in Tunisian building roofs based on a dynamic analytical model
by Daouas, Naouel
- 149-164 Quantifying flexibility of commercial and residential loads for demand response using setpoint changes
by Yin, Rongxin & Kara, Emre C. & Li, Yaping & DeForest, Nicholas & Wang, Ke & Yong, Taiyou & Stadler, Michael
- 165-178 Development of a driving cycle to evaluate the energy economy of electric vehicles in urban areas
by Brady, John & O’Mahony, Margaret
- 179-186 Effect of air addition to methane on performance stability and coking over NiO–YSZ anodes of SOFC
by Aslannejad, H. & Barelli, L. & Babaie, A. & Bozorgmehri, S.
- 187-195 Effects of engine misfire on regulated, unregulated emissions from a methanol-fueled vehicle and its ozone forming potential
by Wang, Xin & Ge, Yunshan & Zhang, Chuanzhen & Tan, Jianwei & Hao, Lijun & Liu, Jia & Gong, Huiming
- 196-203 Measured thermal & daylight performance of an evacuated glazing using an outdoor test cell
by Ghosh, Aritra & Norton, Brian & Duffy, Aidan
- 204-226 Making energy simulation easier for future climate – Synthesizing typical and extreme weather data sets out of regional climate models (RCMs)
by Nik, Vahid M.
- 227-238 Thermal energy storage for low and medium temperature applications using phase change materials – A review
by Pereira da Cunha, Jose & Eames, Philip
- 239-246 Emergy-based sustainability evaluation of wind power generation systems
by Yang, Jin & Chen, Bin
- 247-259 Effect of CO2 on oxy-fuel combustion of coal-char particles in a fluidized bed: Modeling and comparison with the conventional mode of combustion
by Bu, Changsheng & Gómez-Barea, Alberto & Chen, Xiaoping & Leckner, Bo & Liu, Daoyin & Pallarès, David & Lu, Ping
- 260-270 Pool equilibria including strategic storage
by Zou, Peng & Chen, Qixin & Xia, Qing & He, Guannan & Kang, Chongqing & Conejo, Antonio J.
- 271-284 Fabrication and laboratory-based performance testing of a building-integrated photovoltaic-thermal roofing panel
by Chen, Fangliang & Yin, Huiming
- 285-297 Forecasting wind power – Modeling periodic and non-linear effects under conditional heteroscedasticity
by Ziel, Florian & Croonenbroeck, Carsten & Ambach, Daniel
- 298-308 Dynamic modeling and validation studies of dead-end cascade H2/O2 PEM fuel cell stack with integrated humidifier and separator
by Barzegari, Mohammad M. & Dardel, Morteza & Alizadeh, Ebrahim & Ramiar, Abas
- 309-322 Experimental study on a laboratory scale Totalized Hydrogen Energy Utilization System for solar photovoltaic application
by Bhogilla, Satya Sekhar & Ito, Hiroshi & Kato, Atsushi & Nakano, Akihiro
- 323-334 Numerical investigation of air-staged combustion emphasizing char gasification and gas temperature deviation in a large-scale, tangentially fired pulverized-coal boiler
by Liu, Yacheng & Fan, Weidong & Li, Yu
- 335-340 Optimizing strategy for Escherichia coli growth and hydrogen production during glycerol fermentation in batch culture: Effects of some heavy metal ions and their mixtures
by Trchounian, Karen & Poladyan, Anna & Trchounian, Armen
- 341-353 Selecting the optimum pressure drop per unit length of district heating piping network based on operating strategies
by Jie, Pengfei & Kong, Xiangfei & Rong, Xian & Xie, Shangqun
- 354-365 A multi-agent based scheduling algorithm for adaptive electric vehicles charging
by Xydas, Erotokritos & Marmaras, Charalampos & Cipcigan, Liana M.
- 366-383 Cost-optimized design of a dual-mode diesel parallel hybrid electric vehicle for several driving missions and market scenarios
by Finesso, Roberto & Spessa, Ezio & Venditti, Mattia
- 384-392 Determination of the battery pack capacity considering the estimation error using a Capacity–Quantity diagram
by Ouyang, Minggao & Gao, Shang & Lu, Languang & Feng, Xuning & Ren, Dongsheng & Li, Jianqiu & Zheng, Yuejiu & Shen, Ping
- 393-408 Investigation of a solar energy driven and hollow fiber membrane-based humidification–dehumidification desalination system
by Li, Guo-Pei & Zhang, Li-Zhi
- 409-421 Methane hydrate formation in excess water simulating marine locations and the impact of thermal stimulation on energy recovery
by Chong, Zheng Rong & Pujar, Girish Anand & Yang, Mingjun & Linga, Praveen
- 422-434 Impact of neighborhood design on energy performance and GHG emissions
by Hachem, Caroline
- 435-448 Predictive segmentation of energy consumers
by Albert, Adrian & Maasoumy, Mehdi
- 449-463 Investigating the potential and feasibility of an offshore wind farm in the Northern Adriatic Sea
by Schweizer, Joerg & Antonini, Alessandro & Govoni, Laura & Gottardi, Guido & Archetti, Renata & Supino, Enrico & Berretta, Claudia & Casadei, Carlo & Ozzi, Claudia
- 464-474 An electric vehicle dispatch module for demand-side energy participation
by Zhou, Bowen & Yao, Feng & Littler, Tim & Zhang, Huaguang
- 475-486 Impact of inverter loading ratio on solar photovoltaic system performance
by Good, Jeremy & Johnson, Jeremiah X.
- 487-499 Optimization of a wind powered desalination and pumped hydro storage system
by Segurado, R. & Madeira, J.F.A. & Costa, M. & Duić, N. & Carvalho, M.G.
- 500-514 The effect of distributed electricity generation using natural gas on the electric and natural gas grids
by Touretzky, Cara R. & McGuffin, Dana L. & Ziesmer, Jena C. & Baldea, Michael
- 515-536 An overview of the problems and solutions of soil thermal imbalance of ground-coupled heat pumps in cold regions
by You, Tian & Wu, Wei & Shi, Wenxing & Wang, Baolong & Li, Xianting
- 537-543 A capacity model based on charging process for state of health estimation of lithium ion batteries
by Li, Xue & Jiang, Jiuchun & Wang, Le Yi & Chen, Dafen & Zhang, Yanru & Zhang, Caiping
- 544-552 Development of an enhanced parametric model for wind turbine power curve
by Taslimi-Renani, Ehsan & Modiri-Delshad, Mostafa & Elias, Mohamad Fathi Mohamad & Rahim, Nasrudin Abd.
- 553-569 Valuation under uncertain energy prices and load demands of micro-CHP plants supplemented by optimally switched thermal energy storage
by Díaz, Guzmán & Moreno, Blanca
- 570-578 Entropy-involved energy measure study of intrinsic thermoacoustic oscillations
by Zhao, Dan & Li, Shen & Zhao, He
- 579-590 Effect of operating conditions on the sorption enhanced steam reforming of blends of acetic acid and acetone as bio-oil model compounds
by Esteban-Díez, G. & Gil, María V. & Pevida, C. & Chen, D. & Rubiera, F.
- 591-601 Experimental investigations on cylindrical latent heat storage units with sodium acetate trihydrate composites utilizing supercooling
by Dannemand, Mark & Johansen, Jakob Berg & Kong, Weiqiang & Furbo, Simon
- 602-611 Pilot-scale experimental work on carbon dioxide sequestration using steelmaking slag
by Said, Arshe & Laukkanen, Timo & Järvinen, Mika
- 612-624 Agricultural residue gasification for low-cost, low-carbon decentralized power: An empirical case study in Cambodia
by Field, John L. & Tanger, Paul & Shackley, Simon J. & Haefele, Stephan M.
- 625-635 Trading strategies for distribution company with stochastic distributed energy resources
by Zhang, Chunyu & Wang, Qi & Wang, Jianhui & Korpås, Magnus & Pinson, Pierre & Østergaard, Jacob & Khodayar, Mohammad E.
- 636-648 Active demand response with electric heating systems: Impact of market penetration
by Arteconi, Alessia & Patteeuw, Dieter & Bruninx, Kenneth & Delarue, Erik & D’haeseleer, William & Helsen, Lieve
- 649-660 Minimizing the costs of constructing an all plug-in electric bus transportation system: A case study in Penghu
by Ke, Bwo-Ren & Chung, Chen-Yuan & Chen, Yen-Chang
- 661-670 CO2 emissions and energy demands of vehicles tested under the NEDC and the new WLTP type approval test procedures
by Pavlovic, Jelica & Marotta, Alessandro & Ciuffo, Biagio
- 671-682 Optimisation of biogas production from the macroalgae Laminaria sp. at different periods of harvesting in Ireland
by Montingelli, Maria E. & Benyounis, Khaled Y. & Quilty, Brid & Stokes, Joseph & Olabi, Abdul G.
- 683-691 A composite metric for assessing flexibility available in conventional generators of power systems
by Oree, Vishwamitra & Sayed Hassen, Sayed Z.
- 692-702 Understanding electricity consumption: A comparative contribution of building factors, socio-demographics, appliances, behaviours and attitudes
by Huebner, Gesche & Shipworth, David & Hamilton, Ian & Chalabi, Zaid & Oreszczyn, Tadj
- 703-715 Experimental investigation of impacts of engine hardware, operating parameters and combustion performance on particulate emissions in a DISI engine
by Anbari Attar, Mohammadreza & Xu, Hongming
- 716-728 The operational performance of “net zero energy building”: A study in China
by Zhou, Zhihua & Feng, Lei & Zhang, Shuzhen & Wang, Chendong & Chen, Guanyi & Du, Tao & Li, Yasong & Zuo, Jian
- 729-739 Vanadium microfluidic fuel cell with novel multi-layer flow-through porous electrodes: Model, simulations and experiments
by Li, Li & Nikiforidis, Georgios & Leung, Michael K.H. & Daoud, Walid A.
- 740-750 The calibration and validation of a model for predicting the performance of gas-fired tankless water heaters in domestic hot water applications
by Johnson, Geoffrey & Beausoleil-Morrison, Ian
- 751-770 Time series analytics using sliding window metaheuristic optimization-based machine learning system for identifying building energy consumption patterns
by Chou, Jui-Sheng & Ngo, Ngoc-Tri
- 771-782 A rapid low-temperature internal heating strategy with optimal frequency based on constant polarization voltage for lithium-ion batteries
by Ruan, Haijun & Jiang, Jiuchun & Sun, Bingxiang & Zhang, Weige & Gao, Wenzhong & Wang, Le Yi & Ma, Zeyu
- 783-792 Computational fluid dynamic and thermal analysis of Lithium-ion battery pack with air cooling
by Saw, Lip Huat & Ye, Yonghuang & Tay, Andrew A.O. & Chong, Wen Tong & Kuan, Seng How & Yew, Ming Chian
- 793-803 A novel bidirectional mechanism based on time series model for wind power forecasting
by Zhao, Yongning & Ye, Lin & Li, Zhi & Song, Xuri & Lang, Yansheng & Su, Jian
- 804-816 A reduced low-temperature electro-thermal coupled model for lithium-ion batteries
by Jiang, Jiuchun & Ruan, Haijun & Sun, Bingxiang & Zhang, Weige & Gao, Wenzhong & Wang, Le Yi & Zhang, Linjing
- 817-822 Thin liquid/gas diffusion layers for high-efficiency hydrogen production from water splitting
by Mo, Jingke & Kang, Zhenye & Yang, Gaoqiang & Retterer, Scott T. & Cullen, David A. & Toops, Todd J. & Green, Johney B. & Zhang, Feng-Yuan
- 823-838 An integrated approach for modeling the electricity value of a sugarcane production system
by Mutanga, Shingirirai Savious & de Vries, Marne & Mbohwa, Charles & Kumar, Dillip Das & Rogner, Holger
- 839-851 Gas transmission networks in Europe: Connections between different entry-exit tariff methodologies
by Bermúdez, Alfredo & González-Díaz, Julio & González-Diéguez, Francisco J. & González-Rueda, Ángel M.
- 852-862 Expanding the biomass resource: sustainable oil production via fast pyrolysis of low input high diversity biomass and the potential integration of thermochemical and biological conversion routes
by Corton, J. & Donnison, I.S. & Patel, M. & Bühle, L. & Hodgson, E. & Wachendorf, M. & Bridgwater, A. & Allison, G. & Fraser, M.D.
- 863-878 Model-based analysis of CO2 revalorization for di-methyl ether synthesis driven by solar catalytic reforming
by Luu, Minh Tri & Milani, Dia & Sharma, Manish & Zeaiter, Joseph & Abbas, Ali
- 879-895 Lipid recovery from wet oleaginous microbial biomass for biofuel production: A critical review
by Dong, Tao & Knoshaug, Eric P. & Pienkos, Philip T. & Laurens, Lieve M.L.
- 896-906 The effect of latitude on the performance of different solar trackers in Europe and Africa
by Bahrami, Arian & Okoye, Chiemeka Onyeka & Atikol, Ugur
2016, Volume 176, Issue C
- 1-11 A theoretical framework for multiphysics modeling of methane fueled solid oxide fuel cell and analysis of low steam methane reforming kinetics
by Wang, Baoxuan & Zhu, Jiang & Lin, Zijing
- 12-21 A pilot-scale study of gas production from hydrate deposits with two-spot horizontal well system
by Li, Bo & Liang, Yun-Pei & Li, Xiao-Sen & Zhou, Lei
- 22-33 Comparative evaluation of GHG emissions from the use of Miscanthus for bio-hydrocarbon production via fast pyrolysis and bio-oil upgrading
by Shemfe, Mobolaji B. & Whittaker, Carly & Gu, Sai & Fidalgo, Beatriz
- 34-48 A study on combustion of oil palm empty fruit bunch in a fluidized bed using alternative bed materials: Performance, emissions, and time-domain changes in the bed condition
by Ninduangdee, Pichet & Kuprianov, Vladimir I.
- 49-64 A design approach for integrating thermoelectric devices using topology optimization
by Soprani, S. & Haertel, J.H.K. & Lazarov, B.S. & Sigmund, O. & Engelbrecht, K.
- 65-73 Sharing wind power forecasts in electricity markets: A numerical analysis
by Exizidis, Lazaros & Kazempour, S. Jalal & Pinson, Pierre & de Greve, Zacharie & Vallée, François
- 74-79 A high-performance carbon nanoparticle-decorated graphite felt electrode for vanadium redox flow batteries
by Wei, L. & Zhao, T.S. & Zhao, G. & An, L. & Zeng, L.
- 80-91 Generation and evaluation of space–time trajectories of photovoltaic power
by Golestaneh, Faranak & Gooi, Hoay Beng & Pinson, Pierre
- 92-103 Real-time state-of-health estimation for electric vehicle batteries: A data-driven approach
by You, Gae-won & Park, Sangdo & Oh, Dukjin
- 104-115 A parameter extraction technique exploiting intrinsic properties of solar cells
by Tong, Nhan Thanh & Pora, Wanchalerm
- 116-124 Bacillus sp. strains to produce bio-hydrogen from the organic fraction of municipal solid waste
by Shah, A.T. & Favaro, L. & Alibardi, L. & Cagnin, L. & Sandon, A. & Cossu, R. & Casella, S. & Basaglia, M.
- 125-137 Analysis of downshift’s improvement to energy efficiency of an electric vehicle during regenerative braking
by Li, Liang & Li, Xujian & Wang, Xiangyu & Song, Jian & He, Kai & Li, Chenfeng
- 138-148 A feasibility study of microgrids for reducing energy use and GHG emissions in an industrial application
by Li, Mengyu & Zhang, Xiongwen & Li, Guojun & Jiang, Chaoyang
- 149-156 Investigations on the double gas diffusion backing layer for performance improvement of self-humidified proton exchange membrane fuel cells
by Kong, Im Mo & Jung, Aeri & Kim, Min Soo
- 157-170 Offshore wind power resource assessment using Oceansat-2 scatterometer data at a regional scale
by Gadad, Sanjeev & Deka, Paresh Chandra
- 171-182 An improved CO2-based transcritical Rankine cycle (CTRC) used for engine waste heat recovery
by Shu, Gequn & Shi, Lingfeng & Tian, Hua & Li, Xiaoya & Huang, Guangdai & Chang, Liwen
- 183-195 Day-ahead coordinated operation of utility-scale electricity and natural gas networks considering demand response based virtual power plants
by Cui, Hantao & Li, Fangxing & Hu, Qinran & Bai, Linquan & Fang, Xin
- 196-208 Integrated gasification combined cycle with carbon dioxide capture by elevated temperature pressure swing adsorption
by Zhu, Xuancan & Shi, Yixiang & Cai, Ningsheng
- 209-220 The characteristic of spray using diesel water emulsified fuel in a diesel engine
by Park, Sangki & Woo, Seungchul & Kim, Hyungik & Lee, Kihyung
- 221-232 Experimental investigation on the thermal performance of a heat sink filled with porous metal fiber sintered felt/paraffin composite phase change material
by Wang, Hongfei & Wang, Fanxu & Li, Zongtao & Tang, Yong & Yu, Binhai & Yuan, Wei
- 233-244 Lessons from spatial and environmental assessment of energy potentials for Anaerobic Digestion production systems applied to the Netherlands
by Pierie, F. & Benders, R.M.J. & Bekkering, J. & van Gemert, W.J.Th. & Moll, H.C.
- 245-257 A physics-based integer-linear battery modeling paradigm
by Scioletti, Michael S. & Goodman, Johanna K. & Kohl, Paul A. & Newman, Alexandra M.
- 258-271 Experimental investigation on NH3–H2O compression-assisted absorption heat pump (CAHP) for low temperature heating under lower driving sources
by Wu, Wei & Shi, Wenxing & Wang, Jian & Wang, Baolong & Li, Xianting
- 272-281 Sizing and control of a Solid Oxide Fuel Cell/Gas microTurbine hybrid power system using a unique inverter for rural microgrid integration
by Baudoin, Sylvain & Vechiu, Ionel & Camblong, Haritza & Vinassa, Jean-Michel & Barelli, Linda
- 282-294 Effect of engine parameters on in-cylinder flows in a two-stroke gasoline direct injection engine
by Krishna, Addepalli S. & Mallikarjuna, J.M. & Kumar, Davinder
- 295-308 Forecasting volatility of wind power production
by Shen, Zhiwei & Ritter, Matthias
- 309-319 Techno-economic assessment of an off-grid PV system for developing regions to provide electricity for basic domestic needs: A 2020–2040 scenario
by Zubi, Ghassan & Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Pasaoglu, Guzay & Pardo, Nicolás
2016, Volume 175, Issue C
- 1-15 Generalizable occupant-driven optimization model for domestic hot water production in NZEB
by Kazmi, H. & D’Oca, S. & Delmastro, C. & Lodeweyckx, S. & Corgnati, S.P.
- 16-30 A thermal battery mimicking a concentrated volumetric solar receiver
by Khalil Anwar, M. & Yilbas, B.S. & Shuja, S.Z.
- 31-39 How to subsidize energy efficiency under duopoly efficiently?
by Nie, Pu-yan & Yang, Yong-cong & Chen, You-hua & Wang, Zhao-hui
- 40-53 Critical peak electricity pricing for sustainable manufacturing: Modeling and case studies
by Wang, Yong & Li, Lin
- 54-68 Mineral carbonation of Victorian brown coal fly ash using regenerative ammonium chloride – Process simulation and techno-economic analysis
by Hosseini, Tahereh & Haque, Nawshad & Selomulya, Cordelia & Zhang, Lian
- 69-81 Evaluation of imidazolium-based ionic liquids for biogas upgrading
by Xie, Yujiao & Ma, Chunyan & Lu, Xiaohua & Ji, Xiaoyan
- 82-90 Tween-80 is effective for enhancing steam-exploded biomass enzymatic saccharification and ethanol production by specifically lessening cellulase absorption with lignin in common reed
by Jin, Wenxiang & Chen, Ling & Hu, Meng & Sun, Dan & Li, Ao & Li, Ying & Hu, Zhen & Zhou, Shiguang & Tu, Yuanyuan & Xia, Tao & Wang, Yanting & Xie, Guosheng & Li, Yanbin & Bai, Baowei & Peng, Liangcai
- 91-99 ANN-based modeling and reducing dual-fuel engine’s challenging emissions by multi-objective evolutionary algorithm NSGA-II
by Lotfan, S. & Ghiasi, R. Akbarpour & Fallah, M. & Sadeghi, M.H.
- 100-108 Scenario analysis of CO2 emissions from China’s civil aviation industry through 2030
by Zhou, Wenji & Wang, Tao & Yu, Yadong & Chen, Dingjiang & Zhu, Bing
- 109-127 Fluctuation behavior analysis of international crude oil and gasoline price based on complex network perspective
by Wang, Minggang & Chen, Ying & Tian, Lixin & Jiang, Shumin & Tian, Zihao & Du, Ruijin
- 128-140 A comparison and accuracy analysis of impedance-based temperature estimation methods for Li-ion batteries
by Beelen, H.P.G.J. & Raijmakers, L.H.J. & Donkers, M.C.F. & Notten, P.H.L. & Bergveld, H.J.
- 141-157 Review on microwave–metal discharges and their applications in energy and industrial processes
by Sun, Jing & Wang, Wenlong & Yue, Qinyan & Ma, Chunyuan & Zhang, Junsong & Zhao, Xiqiang & Song, Zhanlong
- 158-167 Allocation of ESS by interval optimization method considering impact of ship swinging on hybrid PV/diesel ship power system
by Wen, Shuli & Lan, Hai & Hong, Ying-Yi & Yu, David C. & Zhang, Lijun & Cheng, Peng
- 168-179 Impacts of feed-in tariff policies on design and performance of CCHP system in different climate zones
by Zheng, C.Y. & Wu, J.Y. & Zhai, X.Q. & Wang, R.Z.
- 180-188 Adaptation of rammed earth to modern construction systems: Comparative study of thermal behavior under summer conditions
by Serrano, Susana & de Gracia, Alvaro & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 189-198 A planning approach for reducing the impact of natural gas network on electricity markets
by Diagoupis, Theodoros D. & Andrianesis, Panagiotis E. & Dialynas, Evangelos N.
- 199-211 Circulating inclined fluidized beds with application for desiccant dehumidification systems
by Chiang, Yuan-Ching & Chen, Chih-Hao & Chiang, Yi-Chin & Chen, Sih-Li
- 212-217 An experimental study on the hydrogen crossover in polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells for various current densities
by Jung, Aeri & Oh, Jongkil & Han, Kookil & Kim, Min Soo
- 218-228 Field synergy analysis for enhancing heat transfer capability of a novel narrow-tube closed oscillating heat pipe
by Jiaqiang, E. & Zhao, Xiaohuan & Liu, Haili & Chen, Jianmei & Zuo, Wei & Peng, Qingguo
- 229-239 Quantification and location of a renewable gas industry based on digestion of wastes in Ireland
by O’Shea, Richard & Kilgallon, Ian & Wall, David & Murphy, Jerry D.
- 240-250 Re-mapping sub-Sahara Africa for equipment selection to photo electrify energy poor homes
by Kanyarusoke, Kant E. & Gryzagoridis, Jasson & Oliver, Graeme
- 251-258 Classification of global island regarding the opportunity of using RES
by Meschede, Henning & Holzapfel, Peter & Kadelbach, Florian & Hesselbach, Jens
- 259-268 Cold storage condensation heat recovery system with a novel composite phase change material
by Xia, Mingzhu & Yuan, Yanping & Zhao, Xudong & Cao, Xiaoling & Tang, Zhonghua
- 269-276 Effects of process configurations for combination of rotating packed bed and packed bed on CO2 capture
by Yu, Cheng-Hsiu & Chen, Ming-Tsz & Chen, Hao & Tan, Chung-Sung
- 277-284 Experimental study of CaO/Ca(OH)2 in a fixed-bed reactor for thermochemical heat storage
by Yan, J. & Zhao, C.Y.
- 285-292 Enhancement of maximum temperature drop across thermoelectric cooler through two-stage design and transient supercooling effect
by Lv, Hao & Wang, Xiao-Dong & Meng, Jing-Hui & Wang, Tian-Hu & Yan, Wei-Mon
- 293-304 Performance evaluation of a solar adsorption chiller under different climatic conditions
by Alahmer, Ali & Wang, Xiaolin & Al-Rbaihat, Raed & Amanul Alam, K.C. & Saha, B.B.
- 305-323 Design technologies for eco-industrial parks: From unit operations to processes, plants and industrial networks
by Pan, Ming & Sikorski, Janusz & Akroyd, Jethro & Mosbach, Sebastian & Lau, Raymond & Kraft, Markus