2012, Volume 94, Issue C
- 22-33 Development of approach for reliability assessment of pipeline network systems
by Rimkevicius, Sigitas & Kaliatka, Algirdas & Valincius, Mindaugas & Dundulis, Gintautas & Janulionis, Remigijus & Grybenas, Albertas & Zutautaite, Inga
- 34-40 An experimental study on the recuperative low temperature solar Rankine cycle using R245fa
by Wang, J.L. & Zhao, L. & Wang, X.D.
- 41-47 Cooling dominated Hybrid Ground Source Heat Pump System application
by Sagia, Z. & Rakopoulos, C. & Kakaras, E.
- 48-57 Experimental investigation into methane hydrate production during three-dimensional thermal huff and puff
by Li, Xiao-Sen & Wang, Yi & Duan, Li-Ping & Li, Gang & Zhang, Yu & Huang, Ning-Sheng & Chen, Duo-Fu
- 58-64 Parametric analysis of a new combined cooling, heating and power system with transcritical CO2 driven by solar energy
by Wang, Jiangfeng & Zhao, Pan & Niu, Xiaoqiang & Dai, Yiping
- 65-70 An annual load forecasting model based on support vector regression with differential evolution algorithm
by Wang, Jianjun & Li, Li & Niu, Dongxiao & Tan, Zhongfu
- 71-83 Experimental investigation of a Kaplan draft tube – Part II: Off-design conditions
by Jonsson, P.P. & Mulu, B.G. & Cervantes, M.J.
- 84-88 Ethanolysis of camelina oil under supercritical condition with hexane as a co-solvent
by Muppaneni, Tapaswy & Reddy, Harvind K. & Patil, Prafulla D. & Dailey, Peter & Aday, Curtis & Deng, Shuguang
- 89-97 Atmospheric fluidized bed gasification of untreated and leached olive residue, and co-gasification of olive residue, reed, pine pellets and Douglas fir wood chips
by Link, Siim & Arvelakis, Stelios & Paist, Aadu & Martin, Andrew & Liliedahl, Truls & Sjöström, Krister
- 98-108 Modeling the transition towards a sustainable energy production in developing nations
by Thiam, Djiby-Racine & Benders, René M.J. & Moll, Henri C.
- 109-116 Assessment of oxy-fuel, pre- and post-combustion-based carbon capture for future IGCC plants
by Kunze, Christian & Spliethoff, Hartmut
- 117-128 Experimental study on the effects of HP and LP EGR in an automotive turbocharged diesel engine
by Zamboni, Giorgio & Capobianco, Massimo
- 129-140 Hydrothermal pretreatment of rice straw biomass: A potential and promising method for enhanced methane production
by Chandra, R. & Takeuchi, H. & Hasegawa, T.
- 141-147 Damköhler number as a descriptive parameter in methanol steam reforming and its integration with absorption heat pump system
by Wijaya, Willy Yanto & Kawasaki, Shunsuke & Watanabe, Hirotatsu & Okazaki, Ken
- 148-155 Lurching towards markets for power: China’s electricity policy 1985–2007
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Lyon, Thomas P. & Song, Cui
- 156-165 The assessment of the contribution of short-term wind power predictions to the efficiency of stand-alone hybrid systems
by Tascikaraoglu, A. & Uzunoglu, M. & Vural, B.
- 166-173 Numerical study of a butanol/heptane fuelled Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition (HCCI) engine utilizing negative valve overlap
by Visakhamoorthy, Sona & Wen, John Z. & Sivoththaman, Siva & Koch, Charles Robert
- 174-181 Corrosion effects between molten salts and thermal storage material for concentrated solar power plants
by Guillot, Stéphanie & Faik, Abdessamad & Rakhmatullin, Aydar & Lambert, Julien & Veron, Emmanuel & Echegut, Patrick & Bessada, Catherine & Calvet, Nicolas & Py, Xavier
- 182-191 Improving fuel quality by whole crude oil hydrotreating: A kinetic model for hydrodeasphaltenization in a trickle bed reactor
by Jarullah, A.T. & Mujtaba, I.M. & Wood, A.S.
- 192-201 Optimal siting and size of bioenergy facilities using geographic information system
by Sultana, Arifa & Kumar, Amit
- 202-214 What drives the change in UK household energy expenditure and associated CO2 emissions? Implication and forecast to 2020
by Chitnis, Mona & Hunt, Lester C.
- 215-223 The role of external heat exchangers in oxy-fuel circulating fluidized bed
by Bolea, Irene & Romeo, Luis M. & Pallarés, David
- 224-231 Experimental analysis of biofuel as an alternative fuel for diesel engines
by Varuvel, Edwin Geo & Mrad, Nadia & Tazerout, Mohand & Aloui, Fethi
- 232-243 Experimental investigation and thermodynamic performance analysis of a solar dryer using an evacuated-tube air collector
by Lamnatou, Chr. & Papanicolaou, E. & Belessiotis, V. & Kyriakis, N.
- 244-250 A dynamic model based on the piston flow concept for the thermal characterization of solar collectors
by Amrizal, N. & Chemisana, D. & Rosell, J.I. & Barrau, J.
- 251-256 Forecasting nonlinear time series of energy consumption using a hybrid dynamic model
by Lee, Yi-Shian & Tong, Lee-Ing
- 257-269 Effects of various operating conditions on the hydrogen absorption processes in a metal hydride tank
by Jiao, Kui & Li, Xianguo & Yin, Yan & Zhou, Yibo & Yu, Shuhai & Du, Qing
- 270-284 Development of benchmark models for the Egyptian residential buildings sector
by Attia, Shady & Evrard, Arnaud & Gratia, Elisabeth
- 285-294 Minimizing specific energy consumption of oxygen enrichment in polymeric hollow fiber membrane modules
by Meriläinen, Arttu & Seppälä, Ari & Kauranen, Pertti
- 295-302 Combined heat transfer in multi-layered radiation shields for vacuum insulation panels: Theoretical/numerical analyses and experiment
by Kim, Jongmin & Jang, Choonghyo & Song, Tae-Ho
- 303-308 Potential of using organic fertilizer to cultivate Chlorella vulgaris for biodiesel production
by Lam, Man Kee & Lee, Keat Teong
- 309-329 Porous metal materials for polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells – A review
by Yuan, Wei & Tang, Yong & Yang, Xiaojun & Wan, Zhenping
- 330-337 Energy optimization of building design for different housing units in apartment buildings
by Yao, Jian
- 338-348 The potential of increasing cooling set-points in air-conditioned offices in the UK
by Lakeridou, Michelle & Ucci, Marcella & Marmot, Alexi & Ridley, Ian
- 349-354 Chrysomya megacephala (Fabricius) larvae: A new biodiesel resource
by Li, Zhuoxue & Yang, Depo & Huang, Miaoling & Hu, Xinjun & Shen, Jiangang & Zhao, Zhimin & Chen, Jianping
- 355-363 Linking occupants’ thermal perception and building thermal performance in naturally ventilated school buildings
by Liang, Han-Hsi & Lin, Tzu-Ping & Hwang, Ruey-Lung
- 364-374 Comparison of numerical simulation results and experimental data during cold-start of polymer electrolyte fuel cells
by Ko, Johan & Ju, Hyunchul
- 375-384 Coal flame characterization by means of digital image processing in a semi-industrial scale PF swirl burner
by González-Cencerrado, A. & Peña, B. & Gil, A.
- 385-394 Effect of K and CeO2 promoters on the activity of Co/SiO2 catalyst for liquid fuel production from syngas
by Khobragade, Murnal & Majhi, Sachchit & Pant, K.K.
- 395-405 Time-dependent plug-in hybrid electric vehicle charging based on national driving patterns and demographics
by Kelly, Jarod C. & MacDonald, Jason S. & Keoleian, Gregory A.
- 406-414 Underground coal-air gasification based solid oxide fuel cell system
by Prabu, V. & Jayanti, S.
2012, Volume 93, Issue C
- 2-10 District heating and cooling: Review of technology and potential enhancements
by Rezaie, Behnaz & Rosen, Marc A.
- 11-17 Feasibility analysis of an indirect heat pump assisted solar domestic hot water system
by Sterling, S.J. & Collins, M.R.
- 18-23 Assessment of a closed thermochemical energy storage using energy and exergy methods
by Abedin, Ali Haji & Rosen, Marc A.
- 24-32 Measuring buildings for sustainability: Comparing the initial and retrofit ecological footprint of a century home – The REEP House
by Bin, Guoshu & Parker, Paul
- 33-38 Thermal design and management for performance optimization of solar thermoelectric generator
by Xiao, Jinsheng & Yang, Tianqi & Li, Peng & Zhai, Pengcheng & Zhang, Qingjie
- 39-44 Numerical estimation of the effective electrical conductivity in carbon paper diffusion media
by Zamel, Nada & Li, Xianguo & Shen, Jun
- 45-52 Numerical modeling of an S809 airfoil under dynamic stall, erosion and high reduced frequencies
by Gharali, Kobra & Johnson, David A.
- 53-58 Absorption of nitric oxide from simulated flue gas using different absorbents at room temperature and atmospheric pressure
by Yu, Hesheng & Zhu, Qunyi & Tan, Zhongchao
- 59-64 Development of direct resistive heating method for SO3 decomposition in the S–I cycle for hydrogen production
by Li, Hongqiang & Tan, Geng & Zhang, Wenyu & Suppiah, Sam
- 65-70 Investigation on crystallization of TiO2–water nanofluids and deionized water
by Mo, Songping & Chen, Ying & Jia, Lisi & Luo, Xianglong
- 71-79 Multicomponent evaporation model for pure and blended biodiesel droplets in high temperature convective environment
by Saha, Kaushik & Abu-Ramadan, Ehab & Li, Xianguo
- 80-89 Measurement of current distribution in a proton exchange membrane fuel cell with various flow arrangements – A parametric study
by Alaefour, Ibrahim & Karimi, G. & Jiao, Kui & Li, X.
- 90-97 Accelerated durability testing via reactants relative humidity cycling on PEM fuel cells
by Panha, Karachakorn & Fowler, Michael & Yuan, Xiao-Zi & Wang, Haijiang
- 98-105 Dynamic modeling, optimization and control of power density in a PEM fuel cell
by Meidanshahi, Vida & Karimi, Gholamreza
- 107-115 Numerical analysis of an internal methane reforming solid oxide fuel cell with fuel recycling
by Eveloy, Valérie
- 116-124 Novel error propagation approach for reducing H2S/O2 reaction mechanism
by Selim, H. & Gupta, A.K. & Sassi, M.
- 125-131 Performance enhancement of propane pre-cooled mixed refrigerant LNG plant
by Mortazavi, A. & Somers, C. & Hwang, Y. & Radermacher, R. & Rodgers, P. & Al-Hashimi, S.
- 132-137 A study towards “greener” construction
by Bassioni, G.
- 138-147 A high efficiency solar air conditioner using concentrating photovoltaic/thermal collectors
by Al-Alili, A. & Hwang, Y. & Radermacher, R. & Kubo, I.
- 148-159 Production of methane from anaerobic digestion of jatropha and pongamia oil cakes
by Chandra, R. & Vijay, V.K. & Subbarao, P.M.V. & Khura, T.K.
- 160-167 Modeling of a solar powered absorption cycle for Abu Dhabi
by Al-Alili, A. & Islam, M.D. & Kubo, I. & Hwang, Y. & Radermacher, R.
- 168-175 Integrating sugar beet pulp storage, hydrolysis and fermentation for fuel ethanol production
by Zheng, Yi & Yu, Chaowei & Cheng, Yu-Shen & Lee, Christopher & Simmons, Christopher W. & Dooley, Todd M. & Zhang, Ruihong & Jenkins, Bryan M. & VanderGheynst, Jean S.
- 176-183 Ability of a mutant strain of the microalga Chlorella sp. to capture carbon dioxide for biogas upgrading
by Kao, Chien-Ya & Chiu, Sheng-Yi & Huang, Tzu-Ting & Dai, Le & Hsu, Ling-Kang & Lin, Chih-Sheng
- 184-192 Evaluation, comparison and validation of deposition criteria for numerical simulation of slagging
by Wieland, Christoph & Kreutzkam, Benjamin & Balan, Gundula & Spliethoff, Hartmut
- 193-204 Comparative economic assessment of ABE fermentation based on cellulosic and non-cellulosic feedstocks
by Kumar, Manish & Goyal, Yogesh & Sarkar, Abhijit & Gayen, Kalyan
- 205-211 Estimation of the potential of rice straw for ethanol production and the optimum facility size for different regions in Vietnam
by Diep, Nhu Quynh & Fujimoto, Shinji & Minowa, Tomoaki & Sakanishi, Kinya & Nakagoshi, Nobukazu
- 215-228 The effect of firing biogas on the performance and operating characteristics of simple and recuperative cycle gas turbine combined heat and power systems
by Kang, Do Won & Kim, Tong Seop & Hur, Kwang Beom & Park, Jung Keuk
- 229-236 Mechanisms of microwave irradiation pretreatment for enhancing anaerobic digestion of cattail by rumen microorganisms
by Hu, Zhen-Hu & Yue, Zhen-Bo & Yu, Han-Qing & Liu, Shao-Yang & Harada, Hideki & Li, Yu-You
- 237-244 Hydrolysis characteristics of sugarcane bagasse pretreated by dilute acid solution in a microwave irradiation environment
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Ye, Song-Ching & Sheen, Herng-Kuang
- 245-250 Experimental assessment of toxic phorbol ester in oil, biodiesel and seed cake of Jatropha curcas and use of biodiesel in diesel engine
by Prasad, Lalit & Pradhan, Subhalaxmi & Das, L.M. & Naik, S.N.
- 251-260 Technical assessment of bioenergy recovery from cotton stalks through anaerobic digestion process and the effects of inexpensive pre-treatments
by Adl, Mehrdad & Sheng, Kuichuan & Gharibi, Arash
- 261-267 Performance analysis of Isopropanol–Acetone–Hydrogen chemical heat pump
by Guo, Jiangfeng & Huai, Xiulan & Li, Xunfeng & Xu, Mingtian
- 268-276 Simulation model of a greenhouse with a heat-pipe heating system
by Du, Jun & Bansal, Pradeep & Huang, Bo
- 277-287 A comprehensive investigation on the emissions of ethanol HCCI engines
by Viggiano, Annarita & Magi, Vinicio
- 288-295 Environmental consequences of the use of batteries in low carbon systems: The impact of battery production
by McManus, M.C.
- 296-304 Experimental investigation of bio-butanol laminar non-premixed flamelets
by Agathou, Maria S. & Kyritsis, Dimitrios C.
- 305-318 Quantitative assessment of bioenergy from crop stalk resources in Inner Mongolia, China
by Liu, Jin & Wu, Jianguo & Liu, Fengqiao & Han, Xingguo
- 319-326 Real-time prediction models for output power and efficiency of grid-connected solar photovoltaic systems
by Su, Yan & Chan, Lai-Cheong & Shu, Lianjie & Tsui, Kwok-Leung
- 327-336 Estimation of annual energy output from a tidal barrage using two different methods
by Xia, Junqiang & Falconer, Roger A. & Lin, Binliang & Tan, Guangming
- 337-347 An approach for developing sensitive design parameter guidelines to reduce the energy requirements of low-rise apartment buildings
by Yildiz, Yusuf & Korkmaz, Koray & Göksal Özbalta, Türkan & Durmus Arsan, Zeynep
- 348-356 Learning rates and future cost curves for fossil fuel energy systems with CO2 capture: Methodology and case studies
by Li, Sheng & Zhang, Xiaosong & Gao, Lin & Jin, Hongguang
- 357-363 Innovative design of non-convective zone of salt gradient solar pond for optimum thermal performance and stability
by Husain, M. & Sharma, G. & Samdarshi, S.K.
- 364-370 Probabilistic forecasting of the wave energy flux
by Pinson, P. & Reikard, G. & Bidlot, J.-R.
- 371-389 State of the art of thermal storage for demand-side management
by Arteconi, A. & Hewitt, N.J. & Polonara, F.
- 390-403 Human powered MEMS-based energy harvest devices
by Sue, Chung-Yang & Tsai, Nan-Chyuan
- 404-412 Optimal sizing of small wind/battery systems considering the DC bus voltage stability effect on energy capture, wind speed variability, and load uncertainty
by Lujano-Rojas, Juan M. & Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Bernal-Agustín, José L.
- 413-421 Large scale integration of photovoltaics in cities
by Strzalka, Aneta & Alam, Nazmul & Duminil, Eric & Coors, Volker & Eicker, Ursula
- 422-431 Voltage regulation capability of a prototype Static VAr Compensator for wind applications
by Boynuegri, A.R. & Vural, B. & Tascikaraoglu, A. & Uzunoglu, M. & Yumurtacı, R.
- 432-443 A novel hybrid ensemble learning paradigm for nuclear energy consumption forecasting
by Tang, Ling & Yu, Lean & Wang, Shuai & Li, Jianping & Wang, Shouyang
- 444-448 Experimental wind load model for heliostats
by Zang, Chuncheng & Wang, Zhifeng & Liu, Hong & Ruan, Yi
- 449-456 Gasification of high viscous slurry R&D on atomization and numerical simulation
by Jakobs, T. & Djordjevic, N. & Fleck, S. & Mancini, M. & Weber, R. & Kolb, T.
- 457-465 Condensed Rotational Separation of CO2
by van Benthum, R.J. & van Kemenade, H.P. & Brouwers, J.J.H. & Golombok, M.
- 466-478 In-cylinder diesel spray combustion simulations using parallel computation: A performance benchmarking study
by Pang, Kar Mun & Ng, Hoon Kiat & Gan, Suyin
- 479-487 Resorption system for cold storage and long-distance refrigeration
by Bao, H.S. & Wang, R.Z. & Oliveira, R.G. & Li, T.X.
- 488-495 Energy information integration based on EMS in paper mill
by Wu, Bo & Li, Jigeng & Liu, Huanbin & Zhang, Zhanbo & Zhou, Yanming & Zhao, Ning
- 496-506 Multi criteria sustainability assessment of biogas production in Kenya
by Nzila, Charles & Dewulf, Jo & Spanjers, Henri & Tuigong, David & Kiriamiti, Henry & van Langenhove, Herman
- 507-516 Submerged finned heat exchanger latent heat storage design and its experimental verification
by Chiu, Justin N.W. & Martin, Viktoria
- 517-522 Commercial-scale demonstration of pollutant emission reduction and energy saving for industrial boilers by employing water/oil emulsified fuel
by Chelemuge, & Namioka, Tomoaki & Yoshikawa, Kunio & Takeshita, Masanori & Fujiwara, Koichi
- 523-531 Heat loss characteristics of trapezoidal cavity receiver for solar linear concentrating system
by Natarajan, Sendhil Kumar & Reddy, K.S. & Mallick, Tapas Kumar
- 532-540 Simulation investigation on solar powered desiccant coated heat exchanger cooling system
by Ge, T.S. & Dai, Y.J. & Li, Y. & Wang, R.Z.
- 541-548 Simulation and analysis of different adiabatic Compressed Air Energy Storage plant configurations
by Hartmann, Niklas & Vöhringer, O. & Kruck, C. & Eltrop, L.
- 549-555 Effectiveness–NTU correlation for low temperature PCM encapsulated in spheres
by Amin, N.A.M. & Bruno, F. & Belusko, M.
- 556-563 Reducing fuel consumption through modular vehicle architectures
by Carvalho, Irene & Baier, Thomas & Simoes, Ricardo & Silva, Arlindo
- 564-569 Cumulative exergy analysis of ice thermal storage air conditioning system
by Pu, Jing & Liu, Guilian & Feng, Xiao
- 570-574 Solid state magnetic refrigerator
by Silva, D.J. & Bordalo, B.D. & Pereira, A.M. & Ventura, J. & Araújo, J.P.
- 575-582 The impact of consumers’ feedback preferences on domestic electricity consumption
by Vassileva, Iana & Odlare, Monica & Wallin, Fredrik & Dahlquist, Erik
- 583-595 Evaluation of the suitability of empirically-based models for predicting energy performance of centrifugal water chillers with variable chilled water flow
by Lee, Tzong-Shing & Liao, Ke-Yang & Lu, Wan-Chen
- 596-605 Modelling carbon emissions of UK dwellings – The Tarbase Domestic Model
by Jenkins, D.P. & Peacock, A.D. & Banfill, P.F.G. & Kane, D. & Ingram, V. & Kilpatrick, R.
- 606-613 Effects of biomass particle size during cofiring under air-fired and oxyfuel conditions
by Holtmeyer, Melissa L. & Kumfer, Benjamin M. & Axelbaum, Richard L.
- 614-623 Allocation of fuel costs and CO2-emissions to heat and power in an industrial CHP plant: Case integrated pulp and paper mill
by Holmberg, Henrik & Tuomaala, Mari & Haikonen, Turo & Ahtila, Pekka
- 624-636 Trigeneration scheme for energy efficiency enhancement in a natural gas processing plant through turbine exhaust gas waste heat utilization
by Popli, Sahil & Rodgers, Peter & Eveloy, Valerie
- 637-647 Development and validation of a finite element model for water – CO2 coaxial gas-coolers
by Sánchez, D. & Cabello, R. & Llopis, R. & Torrella, E.
- 648-654 Thermophilic anaerobic co-digestion of oil palm empty fruit bunches with palm oil mill effluent for efficient biogas production
by O-Thong, Sompong & Boe, Kanokwan & Angelidaki, Irini
- 655-667 Leading-edge redesign of a turbomachinery blade and its effect on aerodynamic performance
by Zhang, Weihao & Zou, Zhengping & Ye, Jian
- 668-674 Stochastic modeling of the energy supply system with uncertain fuel price – A case of emerging technologies for distributed power generation
by Mirkhani, Sh. & Saboohi, Y.
- 675-679 On the use of single-film models to describe the oxy-fuel combustion of pulverized coal char
by Geier, M. & Shaddix, C.R. & Davis, K.A. & Shim, H.-S.
- 680-685 Pelletization of torrefied sawdust and properties of torrefied pellets
by Li, Hui & Liu, Xinhua & Legros, Robert & Bi, Xiaotao T. & Jim Lim, C. & Sokhansanj, Shahab
- 686-694 Towards net zero energy design for low-rise residential buildings in subtropical Hong Kong
by Fong, K.F. & Lee, C.K.
- 695-706 Experimental investigation of a Kaplan draft tube – Part I: Best efficiency point
by Mulu, B.G. & Jonsson, P.P. & Cervantes, M.J.
- 707-721 The investigation of active Ni/YSZ interlayer for Cu-based direct-methane solid oxide fuel cells
by Sariboğa, Vedat & Öksüzömer, Faruk
- 722-732 Experimental investigation into gas production from methane hydrate in sediment by depressurization in a novel pilot-scale hydrate simulator
by Li, Xiao-Sen & Yang, Bo & Zhang, Yu & Li, Gang & Duan, Li-Ping & Wang, Yi & Chen, Zhao-Yang & Huang, Ning-Sheng & Wu, Hui-Jie
- 733-741 Investigations of the temperature distribution in proton exchange membrane fuel cells
by Jung, Chi-Young & Shim, Hyo-Sub & Koo, Sang-Man & Lee, Sang-Hwan & Yi, Sung-Chul
- 742-749 Fractal dimension of wind speed time series
by Chang, Tian-Pau & Ko, Hong-Hsi & Liu, Feng-Jiao & Chen, Pai-Hsun & Chang, Ying-Pin & Liang, Ying-Hsin & Jang, Horng-Yuan & Lin, Tsung-Chi & Chen, Yi-Hwa
- 750-752 Comments on “PVTxy properties of CO2 mixtures relevant for CO2 capture, transport and storage: Review of available experimental data and theoretical models”
by Privat, Romain & Jaubert, Jean-Noël
- 753-754 Responses to ‘Comments on PVTxy properties of CO2 mixtures relevant for CO2 capture, transport and storage: Review of available experimental data and theoretical models’
by Li, Hailong & Jakobsen, Jana P. & Wilhelmsen, Øivind & Yan, Jinyue
2012, Volume 92, Issue C
- 1-8 Developing a mechanical roadway system for waste energy capture of vehicles and electric generation
by Ting, Chen-Ching & Tsai, Da-Yi & Hsiao, Chung-Cheng
- 9-16 CO2 weighted convergence across the EU-25 countries (1920–2007)
by Herrerias, M.J.
- 17-25 Alternative heat rejection methods for power plants
by Leffler, Robert A. & Bradshaw, Craig R. & Groll, Eckhard A. & Garimella, Suresh V.
- 26-37 Forecasting natural gas consumption
by Soldo, Božidar
- 38-43 Characterization of H2 photoproduction by a new marine green alga, Platymonas helgolandica var. tsingtaoensis
by Zhang, Yanting & Fan, Xiaolei & Yang, Zhiman & Wang, Huanyu & Yang, Dawei & Guo, Rongbo
- 44-50 Cylinders diagnosis system of a 1MW internal combustion engine through vibrational signal processing using DWT technique
by Barelli, L. & Barluzzi, E. & Bidini, G. & Bonucci, F.
- 51-56 Assessing price clustering in European Carbon Markets
by Palao, Fernando & Pardo, Angel
- 57-64 Fate of sulfur with H2S injection in methane/air flames
by Selim, H. & Al Shoaibi, A. & Gupta, A.K.
- 65-75 Sensitivity analysis of the numerical study on the thermal performance of a packed-bed molten salt thermocline thermal storage system
by Xu, Chao & Wang, Zhifeng & He, Yaling & Li, Xin & Bai, Fengwu
- 76-83 Financial viability of energy-efficiency measures in a new detached house design in Finland
by Saari, Arto & Kalamees, Targo & Jokisalo, Juha & Michelsson, Rasmus & Alanne, Kari & Kurnitski, Jarek
- 84-91 Evaluation and assessment of demand response potential applied to the meat industry
by Alcázar-Ortega, Manuel & Álvarez-Bel, Carlos & Escrivá-Escrivá, Guillermo & Domijan, Alexander
- 92-98 A life cycle assessment of biodiesel derived from the “niche filling” energy crop camelina in the USA
by Krohn, Brian J. & Fripp, Matthias
- 99-108 Ongoing commissioning of water-cooled electric chillers using benchmarking models
by Monfet, Danielle & Zmeureanu, Radu
- 109-132 A review analyzing the industrial biodiesel production practice starting from vegetable oil refining
by Santori, Giulio & Di Nicola, Giovanni & Moglie, Matteo & Polonara, Fabio
- 133-146 Controlling cyclic combustion timing variations using a symbol-statistics predictive approach in an HCCI engine
by Ghazimirsaied, Ahmad & Koch, Charles Robert
- 147-161 A review of on-chip micro-evaporation: Experimental evaluation of liquid pumping and vapor compression driven cooling systems and control
by Marcinichen, Jackson Braz & Olivier, Jonathan A. & Oliveira, Vinicius de & Thome, John R.
- 162-167 Direct rebound effect for passenger transport: Empirical evidence from Hong Kong
by Wang, H. & Zhou, D.Q. & Zhou, P. & Zha, D.L.
- 168-174 Improved energy management of chiller systems by multivariate and data envelopment analyses
by Yu, F.W. & Chan, K.T.
- 175-184 Decentralized cooling in district heating network: System simulation and parametric study
by Udomsri, Seksan & Bales, Chris & Martin, Andrew R. & Martin, Viktoria
- 185-193 Influence of droplet mutual interaction on carbon dioxide capture process in sprays
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Hou, Yu-Lin & Hung, Chen-I
- 194-203 Thermodynamic analysis of a transcritical CO2 power cycle driven by solar energy with liquified natural gas as its heat sink
by Song, Yuhui & Wang, Jiangfeng & Dai, Yiping & Zhou, Enmin
- 204-210 Impact of roof integrated PV orientation on the residential electricity peak demand
by Sadineni, Suresh B. & Atallah, Fady & Boehm, Robert F.
- 211-217 A study on the optimum insulation thicknesses of various types of external walls with respect to different materials, fuels and climate zones in Turkey
by Bektas Ekici, Betul & Aytac Gulten, Ayca & Aksoy, U. Teoman
- 218-223 Effect of support’s basic properties on hydrogen production in aqueous-phase reforming of glycerol and correlation between WGS and APR
by Guo, Yong & Azmat, Muhammad Usman & Liu, Xiaohui & Wang, Yanqin & Lu, Guanzhong
- 224-233 Preparation of TiO2 particles and their applications in the light scattering layer of a dye-sensitized solar cell
by Chou, Chuen-Shii & Guo, Ming-Geng & Liu, Kuan-Hung & Chen, Yi-Siang
- 234-239 Hydrothermal liquefaction of cellulose to bio-oil under acidic, neutral and alkaline conditions
by Yin, Sudong & Tan, Zhongchao
- 240-254 The role of clouds in improving the regression model for hourly values of diffuse solar radiation
by Furlan, Claudia & de Oliveira, Amauri Pereira & Soares, Jacyra & Codato, Georgia & Escobedo, João Francisco
- 255-268 Design criteria and optimization of heat recovery steam cycles for integrated reforming combined cycles with CO2 capture
by Martelli, Emanuele & Nord, Lars O. & Bolland, Olav
- 269-278 Visual preferences for wind turbines: Location, numbers and respondent characteristics
by Molnarova, Kristina & Sklenicka, Petr & Stiborek, Jiri & Svobodova, Kamila & Salek, Miroslav & Brabec, Elizabeth
- 279-285 Experimental investigation of high temperature and high pressure coal gasification
by Tremel, Alexander & Haselsteiner, Thomas & Kunze, Christian & Spliethoff, Hartmut
- 286-297 A comparison of 15 polymers for application in photovoltaic modules in PV-powered boats
by Gorter, T. & Reinders, A.H.M.E.
- 298-306 Investigation of a broadband TiO2/SiO2 optical thin-film filter for hybrid solar power systems
by Shou, Chunhui & Luo, Zhongyang & Wang, Tao & Shen, Weidong & Rosengarten, Gary & Wei, Wei & Wang, Cheng & Ni, Mingjiang & Cen, Kefa
- 307-314 Landfill gas upgrading with pilot-scale water scrubber: Performance assessment with absorption water recycling
by Läntelä, J. & Rasi, S. & Lehtinen, J. & Rintala, J.
- 315-321 A novel method to achieve selective emitter for silicon solar cell using low cost pattern-able a-Si thin films as the semi-transparent phosphorus diffusion barrier
by Chen, Da Ming & Liang, Zong Cun & Zhuang, Lin & Lin, Yang Huan & Shen, Hui
- 322-327 Temperature patterns in large scale wood pellet silo storage
by Larsson, Sylvia H. & Lestander, Torbjörn A. & Crompton, Dave & Melin, Staffan & Sokhansanj, Shahab
- 328-335 Case study: Energy savings for a deep-mine water reticulation system
by Vosloo, Jan & Liebenberg, Leon & Velleman, Douglas
- 336-342 Development of a novel refrigeration system for refrigerated trucks incorporating phase change material
by Liu, Ming & Saman, Wasim & Bruno, Frank
- 343-347 Experiences and results on a 0.8MWth oxy-fuel operation pilot-scale circulating fluidized bed
by Tan, Y. & Jia, L. & Wu, Y. & Anthony, E.J.
- 348-360 Influence of stabilizer jets on combustion characteristics and NOx emission in a jet-stabilized combustor
by Zeinivand, Hamed & Bazdidi-Tehrani, Farzad
- 361-368 A kinetic study of NO formation during oxy-fuel combustion of pyridine
by Wang, B. & Sun, L.S. & Su, S. & Xiang, J. & Hu, S. & Fei, H.
- 369-378 Optimization of global and local pollution control in electricity production from coal burning
by Cristóbal, Jorge & Guillén-Gosálbez, Gonzalo & Jiménez, Laureano & Irabien, Angel
- 379-385 Arthrospira (Spirulina) platensis cultivation in tubular photobioreactor: Use of no-cost CO2 from ethanol fermentation
by Ferreira, L.S. & Rodrigues, M.S. & Converti, A. & Sato, S. & Carvalho, J.C.M.
- 386-394 Effects of operating parameters on nitrogen oxides emissions for a natural gas fueled homogeneous charged compression ignition engine (HCCI): Results from a thermodynamic model with detailed chemistry
by Zheng, Junnian & Caton, Jerald A.
- 395-405 Optimization of geometrical parameters for Stirling engines based on theoretical analysis
by Cheng, Chin-Hsiang & Yang, Hang-Suin
- 406-414 Ionic liquids for biofuel production: Opportunities and challenges
by Liu, Chun-Zhao & Wang, Feng & Stiles, Amanda R. & Guo, Chen
- 415-420 The effect of SO2 on CO2 capture by CaO-based pellets prepared with a kaolin derived Al(OH)3 binder
by Ridha, Firas N. & Manovic, Vasilije & Macchi, Arturo & Anthony, Edward J.
- 421-428 Mild acid pretreatment and enzyme saccharification of Sorghum bicolor straw
by Vancov, T. & McIntosh, S.
- 429-436 Dry cooling with night cool storage to enhance solar power plants performance in extreme conditions areas
by Muñoz, J. & Martínez-Val, J.M. & Abbas, R. & Abánades, A.
- 437-446 Numerical study of a homogeneous charge compression ignition (HCCI) engine fueled with biogas
by Visakhamoorthy, Sona & Tzanetakis, Tommy & Haggith, Dale & Sobiesiak, Andrzej & Wen, John Z.
- 447-455 The transitory and permanent volatility of oil prices: What implications are there for the US industrial production?
by Ali Ahmed, Huson Joher & Bashar, Omar H.M.N. & Wadud, I.K.M. Mokhtarul
- 456-461 Properties of form-stable paraffin/silicon dioxide/expanded graphite phase change composites prepared by sol–gel method
by Li, Min & Wu, Zhishen & Tan, Jinmiao
- 462-472 Effect of thermal mass on life cycle primary energy balances of a concrete- and a wood-frame building
by Dodoo, Ambrose & Gustavsson, Leif & Sathre, Roger
- 473-479 Benefits of biofuels in Sweden: A probabilistic re-assessment of the index of new cars’ climate impact
by Lubbe, Nils & Sahlin, Ullrika
- 480-491 Numerical estimation of time lags and decrement factors for wall complexes including Multilayer Thermal Insulation, in two different climatic zones
by Mavromatidis, Lazaros Elias & EL Mankibi, Mohamed & Michel, Pierre & Santamouris, Mat
- 492-502 Design and optimization of an Atkinson cycle engine with the Artificial Neural Network Method
by Zhao, Jinxing & Xu, Min & Li, Mian & Wang, Bin & Liu, Shuangzhai
- 503-515 Steady-state thermal analysis of an innovative receiver for linear Fresnel reflectors
by Abbas, R. & Muñoz, J. & Martínez-Val, J.M.
- 516-522 Effect of adjacent shading on the thermal performance of residential buildings in a subtropical region
by Chan, A.L.S.
- 523-533 An analysis of heat flow through a borehole heat exchanger validated model
by Florides, Georgios A. & Christodoulides, Paul & Pouloupatis, Panayiotis
- 534-544 Evaluation of the environmental impact of experimental cubicles using Life Cycle Assessment: A highlight on the manufacturing phase
by Menoufi, Karim & Castell, Albert & Navarro, Lídia & Pérez, Gabriel & Boer, Dieter & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 545-551 Distributional impacts of taxing carbon in China: Results from the CEEPA model
by Liang, Qiao-Mei & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 552-562 Exploring the regional characteristics of inter-provincial CO2 emissions in China: An improved fuzzy clustering analysis based on particle swarm optimization
by Yu, Shiwei & Wei, Yi-Ming & Fan, Jingli & Zhang, Xian & Wang, Ke
- 563-572 Experimental analysis on the dehumidification and thermal performance of a desiccant wheel
by Angrisani, Giovanni & Minichiello, Francesco & Roselli, Carlo & Sasso, Maurizio
- 573-582 Road transport and power system scenarios for Northern Europe in 2030
by Juul, Nina & Meibom, Peter
- 583-592 A new optimal solution space based method for increased resolution in energy system optimisation
by Sandberg, Johan & Larsson, Mikael & Wang, Chuan & Dahl, Jan & Lundgren, Joakim
- 593-605 Review on thermal energy storage with phase change materials (PCMs) in building applications
by Zhou, D. & Zhao, C.Y. & Tian, Y.
- 606-627 The development of commercial wind towers for natural ventilation: A review
by Hughes, Ben Richard & Calautit, John Kaiser & Ghani, Saud Abdul
- 628-636 The engine knock analysis – An overview
by Zhen, Xudong & Wang, Yang & Xu, Shuaiqing & Zhu, Yongsheng & Tao, Chengjun & Xu, Tao & Song, Mingzhi
- 637-643 Exploring variance in residential electricity consumption: Household features and building properties
by Bartusch, Cajsa & Odlare, Monica & Wallin, Fredrik & Wester, Lars
- 644-652 Technical performance evaluation of stand-alone photovoltaic array for outdoor field conditions of New Delhi
by Sharma, Rakhi & Tiwari, G.N.
- 653-667 Exploring the concept of compressed air energy storage (CAES) in lined rock caverns at shallow depth: A modeling study of air tightness and energy balance
by Kim, Hyung-Mok & Rutqvist, Jonny & Ryu, Dong-Woo & Choi, Byung-Hee & Sunwoo, Choon & Song, Won-Kyong
- 668-676 Solar-assisted Post-combustion Carbon Capture feasibility study
by Mokhtar, Marwan & Ali, Muhammad Tauha & Khalilpour, Rajab & Abbas, Ali & Shah, Nilay & Hajaj, Ahmed Al & Armstrong, Peter & Chiesa, Matteo & Sgouridis, Sgouris
- 677-685 Evaluation of power output for fixed and two-axis tracking PVarrays
by Şenpinar, Ahmet & Cebeci, Mehmet
- 686-693 Carbon emission reduction targeting through process integration and fuel switching with mathematical modeling
by Tiew, B.J. & Shuhaimi, M. & Hashim, H.
- 694-704 A multiscale framework with extended Kalman filter for lithium-ion battery SOC and capacity estimation
by Hu, Chao & Youn, Byeng D. & Chung, Jaesik