2014, Volume 136, Issue C
- 431-444 Effect of guide vane height on the performance and emissions of a compression ignition (CI) engine run with biodiesel through simulation and experiment
by Bari, S. & Saad, Idris
- 445-453 Strategic optimization of borehole heat exchanger field for seasonal geothermal heating and cooling
by Bayer, Peter & de Paly, Michael & Beck, Markus
- 454-464 Rural households’ knowledge and perceptions of renewables with special attention on bioenergy resources development – Results from a field study in Bangladesh
by Hassan, Md. Kamrul & Pelkonen, Paavo & Pappinen, Ari
- 465-479 Enhanced heat release analysis for advanced multi-mode combustion engine experiments
by Ortiz-Soto, Elliott A. & Lavoie, George A. & Martz, Jason B. & Wooldridge, Margaret S. & Assanis, Dennis N.
- 480-494 The institutional power shortage in China: Capacity shortage or capacity under-utilisation?
by Zhang, Liang & Ruan, Jian & Ding, Jianhua
- 495-508 Realistic wave conditions and their influence on quantifying the tidal stream energy resource
by Lewis, M.J. & Neill, S.P. & Hashemi, M.R. & Reza, M.
- 509-518 Experimental study of two-phase flow in a proton exchange membrane fuel cell in short-term microgravity condition
by Guo, Hang & Liu, Xuan & Zhao, Jian Fu & Ye, Fang & Ma, Chong Fang
- 519-526 Enhanced enzymatic digestibility of bamboo by a combined system of multiple steam explosion and alkaline treatments
by Sun, Shao-Long & Wen, Jia-Long & Ma, Ming-Guo & Sun, Run-Cang
- 527-536 Experimental and numerical study on non-concentrating and symmetric unglazed compound parabolic photovoltaic concentration systems
by Bahaidarah, Haitham M. & Tanweer, Bilal & Gandhidasan, P. & Ibrahim, Nasiru & Rehman, Shafiqur
- 537-547 A semi-empirical modeling study on the defrosting performance for an air source heat pump unit with local drainage of melted frost from its three-circuit outdoor coil
by Song, Mengjie & Deng, Shiming & Xia, Liang
- 548-559 Dysprosium, the balance problem, and wind power technology
by Elshkaki, Ayman & Graedel, T.E.
- 560-575 Correlating variability of modeling parameters with non-isothermal stack performance: Monte Carlo simulation of a portable 3D planar solid oxide fuel cell stack
by He, Zhongjie & Li, Hua & Birgersson, E.
- 576-581 A novel high-energy-density positive electrolyte with multiple redox couples for redox flow batteries
by Wu, Maochun & Liu, Mingyao & Long, Guifa & Wan, Kai & Liang, Zhenxing & Zhao, Tim S.
- 582-589 Coordination of PEVs charging across multiple aggregators
by Xu, Zhiwei & Hu, Zechun & Song, Yonghua & Zhao, Wei & Zhang, Yongwang
- 590-598 Feasibility of producing butanol from industrial starchy food wastes
by Ujor, Victor & Bharathidasan, Ashok Kumar & Cornish, Katrina & Ezeji, Thaddeus Chukwuemeka
- 599-610 Thermodynamic performance assessment of CCHP system driven by different composition gas
by Gao, Penghui & Li, Wangliang & Cheng, Yongpan & Tong, YenWah & Dai, Yanjun & Wang, Ruzhu
- 611-618 A first approach study on the desalination of sea water using heat transformers powered by solar ponds
by Salata, F. & Coppi, M.
- 619-627 An efficient Bayesian inversion of a geothermal prospect using a multivariate adaptive regression spline method
by Chen, Mingjie & Tompson, Andrew F.B. & Mellors, Robert J. & Ramirez, Abelardo L. & Dyer, Kathleen M. & Yang, Xianjin & Wagoner, Jeffrey L.
- 628-635 Intermittent experimental study of a vertical ground source heat pump system
by Shang, Yan & Dong, Ming & Li, Sufen
- 636-648 Carbon footprinting of electronic products
by Vasan, Arvind & Sood, Bhanu & Pecht, Michael
- 649-661 On the cost of electrodialysis for the desalination of high salinity feeds
by McGovern, Ronan K. & Weiner, Adam M. & Sun, Lige & Chambers, Chester G. & Zubair, Syed M. & Lienhard V, John H.
- 662-670 Power system operation risk analysis considering charging load self-management of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
by Liu, Zhe & Wang, Dan & Jia, Hongjie & Djilali, Ned
- 671-681 Experimental quantification of lateral mixing of fuels in fluid-dynamically down-scaled bubbling fluidized beds
by Sette, Erik & Pallarès, David & Johnsson, Filip
- 682-691 Effect of lubricating oil additive package on the characterization of diesel particles
by Wang, Yuesen & Liang, Xingyu & Shu, Gequn & Wang, Xu & Bao, Jingkuan & Liu, Changwen
- 692-703 Household fuel use for cooking and heating in China: Results from the first Chinese Environmental Exposure-Related Human Activity Patterns Survey (CEERHAPS)
by Duan, Xiaoli & Jiang, Yong & Wang, Beibei & Zhao, Xiuge & Shen, Guofeng & Cao, Suzhen & Huang, Nan & Qian, Yan & Chen, Yiting & Wang, Limin
- 704-711 Dynamics of an oscillating Stirling heat pump
by Barreno, I. & Costa, S.C. & Cordon, M. & Urrutibeascoa, I. & Gomez, X. & Mateos, M.
- 712-725 Nuclear power can reduce emissions and maintain a strong economy: Rating Australia’s optimal future electricity-generation mix by technologies and policies
by Hong, Sanghyun & Bradshaw, Corey J.A. & Brook, Barry W.
- 726-737 Investigation of the process energy demand in polymer extrusion: A brief review and an experimental study
by Abeykoon, Chamil & Kelly, Adrian L. & Brown, Elaine C. & Vera-Sorroche, Javier & Coates, Phil D. & Harkin-Jones, Eileen & Howell, Ken B. & Deng, Jing & Li, Kang & Price, Mark
- 738-749 Urbanisation, energy consumption, and carbon dioxide emissions in China: A panel data analysis of China’s provinces
by Wang, Shaojian & Fang, Chuanglin & Guan, Xingliang & Pang, Bo & Ma, Haitao
- 750-755 The influence of polyethyleneimine type and molecular weight on the CO2 capture performance of PEI-nano silica adsorbents
by Li, Kaimin & Jiang, Jianguo & Yan, Feng & Tian, Sicong & Chen, Xuejing
- 759-766 Non-isothermal pyrolysis of torrefied stump – A comparative kinetic evaluation
by Tran, Khanh-Quang & Bach, Quang-Vu & Trinh, Thuat T. & Seisenbaeva, Gulaim
- 767-774 Sustainable bio kerosene: Process routes and industrial demonstration activities in aviation biofuels
by Chiaramonti, David & Prussi, Matteo & Buffi, Marco & Tacconi, Daniela
- 775-780 Aviation fuel synthesis by catalytic conversion of biomass hydrolysate in aqueous phase
by Wang, Tiejun & Li, Kai & Liu, Qiying & Zhang, Qing & Qiu, Songbai & Long, Jinxing & Chen, Lungang & Ma, Longlong & Zhang, Qi
- 781-796 Methodology for estimating biomass energy potential and its application to Colombia
by Gonzalez-Salazar, Miguel Angel & Morini, Mirko & Pinelli, Michele & Spina, Pier Ruggero & Venturini, Mauro & Finkenrath, Matthias & Poganietz, Witold-Roger
- 797-804 Energy and emissions benefits of renewable energy derived from municipal solid waste: Analysis of a low carbon scenario in Malaysia
by Tan, Sie Ting & Hashim, Haslenda & Lim, Jeng Shiun & Ho, Wai Shin & Lee, Chew Tin & Yan, Jinyue
- 805-816 Optimal sizing of grid-independent hybrid photovoltaic–battery power systems for household sector
by Bianchi, M. & Branchini, L. & Ferrari, C. & Melino, F.
- 817-826 Magnetically geared wind generator technologies: Opportunities and challenges
by Wang, Rong-Jie & Gerber, Stiaan
- 827-837 Assessment of the wake effect on the energy production of onshore wind farms using GIS
by Grassi, Stefano & Junghans, Sven & Raubal, Martin
- 838-848 The state of nuclear power two years after Fukushima – The ASEAN perspective
by Nian, Victor & Chou, S.K.
- 849-859 Future prospects for nuclear power in France
by Maïzi, Nadia & Assoumou, Edi
- 860-865 Waste heat recovery through plate heat exchanger based thermoelectric generator system
by Wang, Tongcai & Luan, Weiling & Wang, Wei & Tu, Shan-Tung
- 866-872 Development of a 3kW double-acting thermoacoustic Stirling electric generator
by Wu, Zhanghua & Yu, Guoyao & Zhang, Limin & Dai, Wei & Luo, Ercang
- 873-880 A telescopic divergent chimney for power generation based on forced air movement: Principle and theoretical formulation
by Chan, Chuen-yu & Hu, Si-yang & Raynal, Marc & Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Chang, Alfred P.S. & Yao, Jin-biao
- 881-893 Minimum-cost district heat production systems of different sizes under different environmental and social cost scenarios
by Truong, Nguyen Le & Gustavsson, Leif
- 894-908 FDI oriented modeling of an experimental SOFC system, model validation and simulation of faulty states
by Sorce, A. & Greco, A. & Magistri, L. & Costamagna, P.
- 909-920 Sustainability index approach as a selection criteria for energy storage system of an intermittent renewable energy source
by Raza, Syed Shabbar & Janajreh, Isam & Ghenai, Chaouki
- 921-930 Experimental analysis on the performance of lithium based batteries for road full electric and hybrid vehicles
by Capasso, Clemente & Veneri, Ottorino
- 931-946 Hydrogen storage for wind parks: A real options evaluation for an optimal investment in more flexibility
by Kroniger, Daniel & Madlener, Reinhard
- 947-955 PCM-based energy recovery from electric arc furnaces
by Nardin, Gioacchino & Meneghetti, Antonella & Dal Magro, Fabio & Benedetti, Nicole
- 956-967 Experimental and numerical studies on the performance evaluation of a bed-based task/ambient air conditioning (TAC) system
by Ning, Mao & Dongmei, Pan & Mingyin, Chan & Shiming, Deng
- 968-978 In-tube performance evaluation of an air-cooled condenser with liquid–vapor separator
by Zhong, Tianming & Chen, Ying & Hua, Nan & Zheng, Wenxian & Luo, Xianglong & Mo, Songping
- 979-988 Numerical simulation of a novel energy-efficient dew-point evaporative air cooler
by Cui, X. & Chua, K.J. & Yang, W.M.
- 989-1003 Heat transfer and thermodynamic performance of a parabolic trough receiver with centrally placed perforated plate inserts
by Mwesigye, Aggrey & Bello-Ochende, Tunde & Meyer, Josua P.
- 1004-1009 Cycle performance study of ethyl fluoride in the refrigeration system of HFC-134a
by Wu, M. & Yuan, X.R. & Xu, Y.J. & Qiao, X.G. & Han, X.H. & Chen, G.M.
- 1010-1017 Experimental investigation on adsorption and electro-osmosis regeneration of macroporous silica gel desiccant
by Zhang, Guiying & Tian, Changqing & Shao, Shuangquan
- 1018-1025 Dynamic and microscopic simulation of the counter-current flow in a liquid desiccant dehumidifier
by Luo, Yimo & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin
- 1026-1034 Laminar flame speed and markstein length characterisation of steelworks gas blends
by Pugh, D. & Crayford, A.P. & Bowen, P.J. & O’Doherty, T. & Marsh, R. & Steer, J.
- 1035-1042 Sankey diagram framework for energy and exergy flows
by Soundararajan, Kamal & Ho, Hiang Kwee & Su, Bin
- 1043-1052 How will the emissions trading scheme save cost for achieving China’s 2020 carbon intensity reduction target?
by Cui, Lian-Biao & Fan, Ying & Zhu, Lei & Bi, Qing-Hua
- 1053-1066 Macroeconomic effects of oil price shocks in China: An empirical study based on Hilbert–Huang transform and event study
by Ju, Keyi & Zhou, Dequn & Zhou, P. & Wu, Junmin
- 1067-1075 Research on patterns in the fluctuation of the co-movement between crude oil futures and spot prices: A complex network approach
by An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Fang, Wei & Ding, Yinghui & Zhong, Weiqiong
- 1076-1084 BizWatts: A modular socio-technical energy management system for empowering commercial building occupants to conserve energy
by Gulbinas, R. & Jain, R.K. & Taylor, J.E.
- 1085-1097 Comparison of multi-objective optimization techniques applied to off-gas management within an integrated steelwork
by Porzio, Giacomo Filippo & Nastasi, Gianluca & Colla, Valentina & Vannucci, Marco & Branca, Teresa Annunziata
- 1098-1109 Simultaneous optimization of integrated heat, mass and pressure exchange network using exergoeconomic method
by Dong, Ruifeng & Yu, Yunsong & Zhang, Zaoxiao
- 1110-1131 Multi-objective optimization for the design and synthesis of utility systems with emission abatement technology concerns
by Luo, Xianglong & Hu, Jiahao & Zhao, Jun & Zhang, Bingjian & Chen, Ying & Mo, Songping
- 1132-1137 Model of evapotranspiration and groundwater level based on photovoltaic water pumping system
by Zhang, Jun & Liu, Jiahong & Campana, Pietro Elia & Zhang, Ruiqiang & Yan, Jinyue & Gao, Xuerui
- 1138-1144 Performance analysis of hybrid ground source heat pump systems based on ANN predictive control
by Gang, Wenjie & Wang, Jinbo & Wang, Shengwei
- 1145-1154 Potential for carbon sequestration and mitigation of climate change by irrigation of grasslands
by Olsson, Alexander & Campana, Pietro Elia & Lind, Mårten & Yan, Jinyue
- 1155-1165 Renewable energy-driven innovative energy-efficient desalination technologies
by Ghaffour, Noreddine & Lattemann, Sabine & Missimer, Thomas & Ng, Kim Choon & Sinha, Shahnawaz & Amy, Gary
- 1166-1173 Effect of adding 1,4-Dioxane with kapok biodiesel on the characteristics of a diesel engine
by Vedharaj, S. & Vallinayagam, R. & Yang, W.M. & Chou, S.K. & Lee, P.S.
- 1174-1183 A bottom-up analysis of China’s iron and steel industrial energy consumption and CO2 emissions
by Chen, Wenying & Yin, Xiang & Ma, Ding
- 1184-1192 Optimal sampling plan for clean development mechanism lighting projects with lamp population decay
by Ye, Xianming & Xia, Xiaohua & Zhang, Jiangfeng
2014, Volume 135, Issue C
- 1-10 Dynamic electro-thermal modeling of all-vanadium redox flow battery with forced cooling strategies
by Wei, Zhongbao & Zhao, Jiyun & Xiong, Binyu
- 11-19 A tool for combined WEC-site selection throughout a coastal region: Rias Baixas, NW Spain
by Carballo, R. & Sánchez, M. & Ramos, V. & Castro, A.
- 20-34 Socio-economic performance of a novel solar photovoltaic/loop-heat-pipe heat pump water heating system in three different climatic regions
by Zhang, Xingxing & Shen, Jingchun & Xu, Peng & Zhao, Xudong & Xu, Ying
- 35-42 A new methodology to determine the pre-setting of the control valve in a heating installation. A general model
by Muniak, Damian Piotr
- 43-52 Sensitivity of the CO2 storage capacity of underground geological structures to the presence of SO2 and other impurities
by Ziabakhsh-Ganji, Zaman & Kooi, Henk
- 53-62 Towards the real-life implementation of MPC for an office building: Identification issues
by Žáčeková, Eva & Váňa, Zdeněk & Cigler, Jiří
- 63-70 Implementation of a prototypal optical sorter as core of the new pre-treatment configuration of a mechanical–biological treatment plant treating OFMSW through anaerobic digestion
by Romero-Güiza, M.S. & Peces, M. & Astals, S. & Benavent, J. & Valls, J. & Mata-Alvarez, J.
- 71-80 Economic optimal operation of Community Energy Storage systems in competitive energy markets
by Arghandeh, Reza & Woyak, Jeremy & Onen, Ahmet & Jung, Jaesung & Broadwater, Robert P.
- 81-87 A method for joint estimation of state-of-charge and available energy of LiFePO4 batteries
by Wang, Yujie & Zhang, Chenbin & Chen, Zonghai
- 88-97 Experimental study of cooling BIPV modules by forced convection in the air channel
by Kaiser, A.S. & Zamora, B. & Mazón, R. & García, J.R. & Vera, F.
- 98-107 Investigation of defrosting water retention on the surface of evaporator impacting the performance of air source heat pump during periodic frosting–defrosting cycles
by Li, L.T. & Wang, W. & Sun, Y.Y. & Feng, Y.C. & Lu, W.P. & Zhu, J.H. & Ge, Y.J.
- 108-114 Design of an optimal process for enhanced production of bioethanol and biodiesel from algae oil via glycerol fermentation
by Martín, Mariano & Grossmann, Ignacio E.
- 115-141 Current and future economic performance of first and second generation biofuels in developing countries
by van Eijck, Janske & Batidzirai, Bothwell & Faaij, André
- 142-157 Quantitative engineering systems modeling and analysis of the energy–water nexus
by Lubega, William N. & Farid, Amro M.
- 158-164 Enhancement in electrical performance of thin-film silicon solar cells based on a micro- and nano-textured zinc oxide electrodes
by Chen, Ze & Zhang, Xiao-dan & Fang, Jia & Liang, Jun-hui & Liang, Xue-jiao & Sun, Jian & Zhang, De-kun & Wang, Ning & Zhao, Hui-xu & Chen, Xin-liang & Huang, Qian & Wei, Chang-chun & Zhao, Ying
- 165-173 Enhancing micro gas turbine performance through fogging technique: Experimental analysis
by Renzi, M. & Caresana, F. & Pelagalli, L. & Comodi, G.
- 174-181 Achieving high performance in intermediate temperature direct carbon fuel cells with renewable carbon as a fuel source
by Hao, Wenbin & He, Xiaojin & Mi, Yongli
- 182-191 Strength, storage, and combustion characteristics of densified lignocellulosic biomass produced via torrefaction and hydrothermal carbonization
by Kambo, Harpreet Singh & Dutta, Animesh
- 192-201 Wastewater sludge as raw material for microbial oils production
by Zhang, Xiaolei & Yan, Song & Tyagi, Rajeshwar D. & Surampalli, RaoY. & Valéro, Jose R.
- 202-211 Three-dimensional off-design numerical analysis of an organic Rankine cycle radial-inflow turbine
by Sauret, Emilie & Gu, Yuantong
- 212-224 Multi-objective optimization of a semi-active battery/supercapacitor energy storage system for electric vehicles
by Song, Ziyou & Li, Jianqiu & Han, Xuebing & Xu, Liangfei & Lu, Languang & Ouyang, Minggao & Hofmann, Heath
- 225-233 Development of thermal energy storage composites and prevention of PCM leakage
by Li, Huiqiang & Chen, Huisu & Li, Xiangyu & Sanjayan, Jay G.
- 234-246 Sensitivity of the WRF model wind simulation and wind energy production estimates to planetary boundary layer parameterizations for onshore and offshore areas in the Iberian Peninsula
by Carvalho, D. & Rocha, A. & Gómez-Gesteira, M. & Silva Santos, C.
- 247-260 A generic model-free approach for lithium-ion battery health management
by Bai, Guangxing & Wang, Pingfeng & Hu, Chao & Pecht, Michael
- 261-273 Lighting performance and electrical energy consumption of a virtual window prototype
by Mangkuto, R.A. & Wang, S. & Meerbeek, B.W. & Aries, M.B.C. & van Loenen, E.J.
- 274-285 Experimental analysis of R744 parallel compression cycle
by Chesi, Andrea & Esposito, Fabio & Ferrara, Giovanni & Ferrari, Lorenzo
- 286-298 Bioethanol and gasoline premixing effect on combustion and emission characteristics in biodiesel dual-fuel combustion engine
by Park, Su Han & Yoon, Seung Hyun & Lee, Chang Sik
- 299-308 Rice straw supply chain for electricity generation in Malaysia: Economical and environmental assessment
by Shafie, S.M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Mahlia, T.M.I.
- 309-319 Conceptual design of a Ni-based chemical looping combustion process using fixed-beds
by Fernández, J.R. & Abanades, J.C.
- 320-328 Bootstrap techniques for sensitivity analysis and model selection in building thermal performance analysis
by Tian, Wei & Song, Jitian & Li, Zhanyong & de Wilde, Pieter
- 329-338 Effect of load-sharing operation strategy on the aggregate performance of existed multiple-chiller systems
by Abou-Ziyan, Hosny Z. & Alajmi, Ali F.
- 339-349 Preparation of nitrogen-doped graphene/palmitic acid shape stabilized composite phase change material with remarkable thermal properties for thermal energy storage
by Mehrali, Mohammad & Tahan Latibari, Sara & Mehrali, Mehdi & Mahlia, Teuku Meurah Indra & Sadeghinezhad, Emad & Metselaar, Hendrik Simon Cornelis
- 350-363 Local sharing of cogeneration energy through individually prioritized controls for increased on-site energy utilization
by Hirvonen, Janne & Kayo, Genku & Hasan, Ala & Sirén, Kai
- 364-372 Investigation of MEA degradation in a passive direct methanol fuel cell under different modes of operation
by Zainoodin, A.M. & Kamarudin, S.K. & Masdar, M.S. & Daud, W.R.W. & Mohamad, A.B. & Sahari, J.
- 373-381 Theoretical basis and experimental facility for parabolic trough collectors at high temperature using gas as heat transfer fluid
by Muñoz-Anton, J. & Biencinto, M. & Zarza, E. & Díez, L.E.
- 382-390 Characterizing probability density distributions for household electricity load profiles from high-resolution electricity use data
by Munkhammar, Joakim & Rydén, Jesper & Widén, Joakim
- 391-401 HCl removal using cycled carbide slag from calcium looping cycles
by Xie, Xin & Li, Yingjie & Wang, Wenjing & Shi, Lei
- 402-406 P-graph approach to optimal operational adjustment in polygeneration plants under conditions of process inoperability
by Tan, Raymond R. & Cayamanda, Christina D. & Aviso, Kathleen B.
- 407-414 The fluctuations of China’s energy intensity: Biased technical change
by Wang, Ce & Liao, Hua & Pan, Su-Yan & Zhao, Lu-Tao & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 415-422 Performance study of a pilot-scale low-temperature multi-effect desalination plant
by Qi, Chun-hua & Feng, Hou-jun & Lv, Qing-chun & Xing, Yu-lei & Li, Nan
- 423-428 An analysis on investment policy effect of China’s photovoltaic industry based on feedback model
by Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Yang, Yingjie & Chen, Ding & Fang, Zhigeng & Shui, Lulu
- 429-439 Incorporating travel behaviour and travel time into TIMES energy system models
by Daly, Hannah E. & Ramea, Kalai & Chiodi, Alessandro & Yeh, Sonia & Gargiulo, Maurizio & Gallachóir, Brian Ó
- 440-449 Dynamic simulation and modelling of stand-alone PV systems by using state equations and numerical integration methods
by Illanes, Rafael & De Francisco, Adolfo & Núñez, Francisco & De Blas, Marian & García, Almudena & Torres, José Luis
- 450-460 Hybrid biofuels from non-edible oils: A comparative standpoint with corresponding biodiesel
by Bora, Plaban & Konwar, Lakhya Jyoti & Boro, Jutika & Phukan, Mayur Mausoom & Deka, Dhanapati & Konwar, Bolin Kumar
- 461-471 Clustering analysis of residential electricity demand profiles
by Rhodes, Joshua D. & Cole, Wesley J. & Upshaw, Charles R. & Edgar, Thomas F. & Webber, Michael E.
- 472-482 The effects of urban driving conditions on the operating characteristics of conventional and hybrid electric city buses
by Soylu, Seref
- 483-489 Optimizing the efficiency of anhydrous ethanol purification via regenerable molecular sieve
by Chen, Wei-Cheng & Sheng, Chung-Teh & Liu, Yu-Cheng & Chen, Wei-Jen & Huang, Wen-Luh & Chang, Shih-Hsien & Chang, Wei-Che
- 490-503 An efficient mathematical model for air-breathing PEM fuel cells
by Ismail, M.S. & Ingham, D.B. & Hughes, K.J. & Ma, L. & Pourkashanian, M.
- 504-511 Effects of operating mode and pressure on hydrate-based desalination and CO2 capture in porous media
by Yang, Mingjun & Song, Yongchen & Jiang, Lanlan & Liu, Weiguo & Dou, Binlin & Jing, Wen
- 512-522 Real-time control strategy to maximize hybrid electric vehicle powertrain efficiency
by Shabbir, Wassif & Evangelou, Simos A.
- 523-538 Differentiated long term projections of the hourly electricity consumption in local areas. The case of Denmark West
by Andersen, F.M. & Larsen, H.V. & Juul, N. & Gaardestrup, R.B.
- 539-547 A 3D CFD model for predicting the temperature distribution in a full scale APU SOFC short stack under transient operating conditions
by Al-Masri, A. & Peksen, M. & Blum, L. & Stolten, D.
- 548-559 Heat transfer performance and transport properties of ZnO–ethylene glycol and ZnO–ethylene glycol–water nanofluid coolants
by Suganthi, K.S. & Leela Vinodhan, V. & Rajan, K.S.
- 560-571 Process efficiency in polymer extrusion: Correlation between the energy demand and melt thermal stability
by Abeykoon, Chamil & Kelly, Adrian L. & Vera-Sorroche, Javier & Brown, Elaine C. & Coates, Phil D. & Deng, Jing & Li, Kang & Harkin-Jones, Eileen & Price, Mark
- 572-585 A component map tuning method for performance prediction and diagnostics of gas turbine compressors
by Tsoutsanis, Elias & Meskin, Nader & Benammar, Mohieddine & Khorasani, Khashayar
- 586-596 Thermal numerical model of a high temperature heat pipe heat exchanger under radiation
by Jung, Eui Guk & Boo, Joon Hong
- 600-615 Incorporating flexibility requirements into long-term energy system models – A case study on high levels of renewable electricity penetration in Ireland
by Welsch, Manuel & Deane, Paul & Howells, Mark & Ó Gallachóir, Brian & Rogan, Fionn & Bazilian, Morgan & Rogner, Hans-Holger
- 616-624 Carbon footprint of a thermal energy storage system using phase change materials for industrial energy recovery to reduce the fossil fuel consumption
by López-Sabirón, Ana M. & Royo, Patricia & Ferreira, Victor J. & Aranda-Usón, Alfonso & Ferreira, Germán
- 625-633 A hybrid approach for the efficient synthesis of renewable energy systems
by Petruschke, Philipp & Gasparovic, Goran & Voll, Philip & Krajačić, Goran & Duić, Neven & Bardow, André
- 634-642 Potential for increased wind-generated electricity utilization using heat pumps in urban areas
by Waite, Michael & Modi, Vijay
- 643-655 Wind energy integration into future energy systems based on conventional plants – The case study of Croatia
by Cerovac, Tin & Ćosić, Boris & Pukšec, Tomislav & Duić, Neven
- 656-665 Minimising carbon emissions and energy expended for electricity generation in New Zealand through to 2050
by Walmsley, Michael R.W. & Walmsley, Timothy G. & Atkins, Martin J. & Kamp, Peter J.J. & Neale, James R.
- 666-674 Environmental and economic analysis of SolComBio concept for sustainable energy supply in remote regions
by da Fonseca, Maryegli Borges & Poganietz, Witold-Roger & Gehrmann, Hans-Joachim
- 675-693 A novel renewable polygeneration system for a small Mediterranean volcanic island for the combined production of energy and water: Dynamic simulation and economic assessment
by Calise, Francesco & Cipollina, Andrea & Dentice d’Accadia, Massimo & Piacentino, Antonio
- 694-703 Power utility generation portfolio optimization as function of specific RES and decarbonisation targets – EPBiH case study
by Kazagic, Anes & Merzic, Ajla & Redzic, Elma & Music, Mustafa
- 704-720 Using the sun to decarbonize the power sector: The economic potential of photovoltaics and concentrating solar power
by Pietzcker, Robert Carl & Stetter, Daniel & Manger, Susanne & Luderer, Gunnar
- 721-729 Do feed-in tariffs drive PV cost or viceversa?
by Antonelli, Marco & Desideri, Umberto
- 730-737 On the future prospects and limits of biofuels in Brazil, the US and EU
by Ajanovic, Amela & Haas, Reinhard
- 738-747 An approach to wave energy converter applications in Eregli on the western Black Sea coast of Turkey
by Keskin Citiroglu, H. & Okur, A.
- 748-777 Recent development and application of several high-efficiency surface heat exchangers for energy conversion and utilization
by Wang, Qiuwang & Zeng, Min & Ma, Ting & Du, Xueping & Yang, Jianfeng
- 778-790 A retrofit framework for Total Site heat recovery systems
by Liew, Peng Yen & Lim, Jeng Shiun & Wan Alwi, Sharifah Rafidah & Abdul Manan, Zainuddin & Varbanov, Petar Sabev & Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír
- 791-808 Optimal design for heat-integrated water-using and wastewater treatment networks
by Ahmetović, Elvis & Ibrić, Nidret & Kravanja, Zdravko
- 809-814 How effective are small-scale energy interventions in developing countries? Results from a post-evaluation on project-level
by Terrapon-Pfaff, Julia & Dienst, Carmen & König, Julian & Ortiz, Willington
- 815-824 A General Maximum Entropy Econometric approach to model industrial electricity prices in Spain: A challenge for the competitiveness
by Moreno, Blanca & García-Álvarez, María Teresa & Ramos, Carmen & Fernández-Vázquez, Esteban
- 825-835 On the classification of large residential buildings stocks by sample typologies for energy planning purposes
by Filogamo, Luana & Peri, Giorgia & Rizzo, Gianfranco & Giaccone, Antonino
- 836-854 Understanding the development trends of low-carbon energy technologies: A patent analysis
by Albino, Vito & Ardito, Lorenzo & Dangelico, Rosa Maria & Messeni Petruzzelli, Antonio
2014, Volume 134, Issue C
- 1-10 Experimental investigation of the influence of internal and external EGR on the combustion characteristics of a controlled auto-ignition two-stroke cycle engine
by Andwari, Amin Mahmoudzadeh & Aziz, Azhar Abdul & Said, Mohd Farid Muhamad & Latiff, Zulkarnain Abdul
- 11-19 Water adsorption dynamics on representative pieces of real adsorbers for adsorptive chillers
by Santamaria, Salvatore & Sapienza, Alessio & Frazzica, Andrea & Freni, Angelo & Girnik, Ilya S. & Aristov, Yuri I.
- 20-34 Application of a microgrid with renewables for a water treatment plant
by Soshinskaya, Mariya & Crijns-Graus, Wina H.J. & van der Meer, Jos & Guerrero, Josep M.
- 35-44 Reducing a semiarid city’s peak electrical demand using distributed cold thermal energy storage
by Ruddell, Benjamin L. & Salamanca, Francisco & Mahalov, Alex
- 45-56 Simulation of a temperature adaptive control strategy for an IWSE economizer in a data center
by Durand-Estebe, Baptiste & Le Bot, Cédric & Mancos, Jean Nicolas & Arquis, Eric
- 57-64 Offshore wind energy resource simulation forced by different reanalyses: Comparison with observed data in the Iberian Peninsula
by Carvalho, D. & Rocha, A. & Gómez-Gesteira, M. & Silva Santos, C.
- 65-74 Development and validation of a new TRNSYS type for the simulation of thermoelectric generators
by Massaguer, E. & Massaguer, A. & Montoro, L. & Gonzalez, J.R.
- 75-89 The role of large-scale energy storage design and dispatch in the power grid: A study of very high grid penetration of variable renewable resources
by Solomon, A.A. & Kammen, Daniel M. & Callaway, D.
- 90-101 Performance and engine-out emissions evaluation of the double injection strategy applied to the gasoline partially premixed compression ignition spark assisted combustion concept
by Benajes, Jesús & Molina, Santiago & García, Antonio & Monsalve-Serrano, Javier & Durrett, Russell
- 102-113 A short-term load forecasting model of natural gas based on optimized genetic algorithm and improved BP neural network
by Yu, Feng & Xu, Xiaozhong
- 114-124 Optimal sizing and location of SVC devices for improvement of voltage profile in distribution network with dispersed photovoltaic and wind power plants
by Savić, Aleksandar & Đurišić, Željko
- 125-132 EHD-based load controllers for R134a convective boiling heat exchangers
by Nangle-Smith, S. & Cotton, J.S.
- 133-142 Densified biocoal from woodchips: Is it better to do torrefaction before or after densification?
by Ghiasi, Bahman & Kumar, Linoj & Furubayashi, Takaaki & Lim, C. Jim & Bi, Xiaotao & Kim, Chang Soo & Sokhansanj, Shahab
- 143-149 Implementation of a TPV integrated boiler for micro-CHP in residential buildings
by Qiu, K. & Hayden, A.C.S.
- 150-162 Innovative panels with recycled materials: Thermal and acoustic performance and Life Cycle Assessment
by Ricciardi, P. & Belloni, E. & Cotana, F.
- 163-175 Method for assessing and improving the efficiency of agricultural biogas plants based on fuzzy logic and expert systems
by Djatkov, Djordje & Effenberger, Mathias & Martinov, Milan
- 176-196 Energy, comfort and environmental assessment of different building envelope techniques in a Mediterranean climate with a hot dry summer
by Stazi, Francesca & Tomassoni, Elisa & Bonfigli, Cecilia & Di Perna, Costanzo
- 197-203 Performance prediction of a hybrid microgeneration system using Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS) technique
by Yang, L. & Entchev, E.
- 204-214 Extended exergy concept to facilitate designing and optimization of frequency-dependent direct energy conversion systems
by Wijewardane, S. & Goswami, Yogi
- 215-228 Comprehensive analysis on thermal and daylighting performance of glazing and shading designs on office building envelope in cooling-dominant climates
by Huang, Yu & Niu, Jian-lei & Chung, Tse-ming
- 229-238 Thermal investigation of lithium-ion battery module with different cell arrangement structures and forced air-cooling strategies
by Wang, Tao & Tseng, K.J. & Zhao, Jiyun & Wei, Zhongbao
- 239-247 Parameters affecting scalable underwater compressed air energy storage
by Cheung, Brian C. & Carriveau, Rupp & Ting, David S.-K.
- 248-256 An investigation of premixed flame propagation in a closed combustion duct with a 90° bend
by Xiao, Huahua & He, Xuechao & Duan, Qiangling & Luo, Xisheng & Sun, Jinhua
- 257-269 Experimental investigations on flow field and combustion characteristics of a model trapped vortex combustor
by Jin, Yi & Li, Yefang & He, Xiaomin & Zhang, Jingyu & Jiang, Bo & Wu, Zejun & Song, Yaoyu
- 270-282 A data reconciliation based framework for integrated sensor and equipment performance monitoring in power plants
by Jiang, Xiaolong & Liu, Pei & Li, Zheng
- 283-289 Biodiesel production via esterification of oleic acid catalyzed by picolinic acid modified 12-tungstophosphoric acid
by Gong, Shu-wen & Lu, Jing & Wang, Hong-hong & Liu, Li-jun & Zhang, Qian
- 290-300 Improving voltage profile of residential distribution systems using rooftop PVs and Battery Energy Storage systems
by Kabir, M.N. & Mishra, Y. & Ledwich, G. & Xu, Z. & Bansal, R.C.
- 301-308 Energetic performance of landfill and digester biogas in a domestic cooker
by Grima-Olmedo, C. & Ramírez-Gómez, Á. & Alcalde-Cartagena, R.
- 309-320 Assessment and evaluation of flexible demand in a Danish future energy scenario
by Kwon, Pil Seok & Østergaard, Poul
- 321-331 Energy management strategies comparison for electric vehicles with hybrid energy storage system
by Song, Ziyou & Hofmann, Heath & Li, Jianqiu & Hou, Jun & Han, Xuebing & Ouyang, Minggao
- 332-341 Optimal energy management strategy for battery powered electric vehicles
by Xi, Jiaqi & Li, Mian & Xu, Min
- 342-348 Direct methanol utilization in intermediate temperature liquid-tin anode solid oxide fuel cells
by Hu, Boxun & Keane, Michael & Patil, Kailash & Mahapatra, Manoj K. & Pasaogullari, Ugur & Singh, Prabhakar
- 349-355 Kinetics of temperature effects and its significance to the heating strategy for anaerobic digestion of swine wastewater
by Deng, Liangwei & Yang, Hongnan & Liu, Gangjin & Zheng, Dan & Chen, Ziai & Liu, Yi & Pu, Xiaodong & Song, Li & Wang, Zhiyong & Lei, Yunhui
- 356-362 An effectiveness-NTU model of a packed bed PCM thermal storage system
by Amin, N.A.M. & Belusko, M. & Bruno, F.
- 363-373 Novel partial-subsidence tower-type boiler design in an ultra-supercritical power plant
by Xu, Gang & Xu, Cheng & Yang, Yongping & Fang, Yaxiong & Zhou, Luyao & Zhang, Kai
- 374-381 Analytic thermoelectric couple optimization introducing Device Design Factor and Fin Factor
by Mackey, J. & Sehirlioglu, A. & Dynys, F.
- 382-391 Ultra compact direct hydrogen fuel cell prototype using a metal hydride hydrogen storage tank for a mobile phone
by Kim, Sung Han & Miesse, Craig M. & Lee, Hee Bum & Chang, Ik Whang & Hwang, Yong Sheen & Jang, Jae Hyuk & Cha, Suk Won
- 392-400 Responsible technology acceptance: Model development and application to consumer acceptance of Smart Grid technology
by Broman Toft, Madeleine & Schuitema, Geertje & Thøgersen, John
- 401-412 Hydrothermal liquefaction of pinewood (Pinus ponderosa) for H2, biocrude and bio-oil generation
by Tungal, Richa & Shende, Rajesh V.
- 413-425 Biological methanation of hydrogen within biogas plants: A model-based feasibility study
by Bensmann, A. & Hanke-Rauschenbach, R. & Heyer, R. & Kohrs, F. & Benndorf, D. & Reichl, U. & Sundmacher, K.
- 426-438 Assessing energy savings in cooling demand of buildings using passive cooling systems based on ventilation
by Campaniço, Hugo & Hollmuller, Pierre & Soares, Pedro M.M.
- 439-445 Controllable hydrothermal synthesis of Cu-doped δ-MnO2 films with different morphologies for energy storage and conversion using supercapacitors
by Su, Xiaohui & Yu, Lin & Cheng, Gao & Zhang, Huanhua & Sun, Ming & Zhang, Lei & Zhang, Jiujun
- 446-455 Economic-emission dispatch problem: A semi-definite programming approach
by Jubril, A.M. & Olaniyan, O.A. & Komolafe, O.A. & Ogunbona, P.O.
- 456-468 Design and synthesis of magnetic microcapsules based on n-eicosane core and Fe3O4/SiO2 hybrid shell for dual-functional phase change materials
by Jiang, Fuyun & Wang, Xiaodong & Wu, Dezhen
- 469-476 The hourly life cycle carbon footprint of electricity generation in Belgium, bringing a temporal resolution in life cycle assessment
by Messagie, Maarten & Mertens, Jan & Oliveira, Luis & Rangaraju, Surendraprabu & Sanfelix, Javier & Coosemans, Thierry & Van Mierlo, Joeri & Macharis, Cathy
- 477-489 A low-cost hybrid drivetrain concept based on compressed air energy storage
by Brown, T.L. & Atluri, V.P. & Schmiedeler, J.P.
- 490-498 The use of ducts to improve the control of supply air temperature rise in UFAD systems: CFD and lab study
by Pasut, Wilmer & Bauman, Fred & De Carli, Michele
- 499-505 Quantitative infrared thermography imaging of the density of heat flow rate through a building element surface
by Ohlsson, K.E.A. & Olofsson, T.
- 506-518 Life cycle environmental impacts of UK shale gas
by Stamford, Laurence & Azapagic, Adisa
- 519-530 A simple, scalable and low-cost method to generate thermal diagnostics of a domestic building
by Papafragkou, Anastasios & Ghosh, Siddhartha & James, Patrick A.B. & Rogers, Alex & Bahaj, AbuBakr S.
- 531-549 Infrared thermography (IRT) applications for building diagnostics: A review
by Kylili, Angeliki & Fokaides, Paris A. & Christou, Petros & Kalogirou, Soteris A.
- 550-562 Research on energy efficiency evaluation based on indicators for industry sectors in China
by Song, Chenxi & Li, Mingjia & Wen, Zhexi & He, Ya-Ling & Tao, Wen-Quan & Li, Yangzhe & Wei, Xiangyang & Yin, Xiaolan & Huang, Xing