2015, Volume 151, Issue C
- 60-66 A novel flexible foil vertical axis turbine for river, ocean, and tidal applications
by Zeiner-Gundersen, Dag Herman
- 67-76 Is there a near-term market for vehicle-to-grid electric vehicles?
by Hidrue, Michael K. & Parsons, George R.
- 77-84 Prediction of fuel consumption of mining dump trucks: A neural networks approach
by Siami-Irdemoosa, Elnaz & Dindarloo, Saeid R.
- 85-92 Measurement and decomposition of energy-saving and emissions reduction performance in Chinese cities
by Wang, Qunwei & Su, Bin & Sun, Jiasen & Zhou, Peng & Zhou, Dequn
- 93-101 An experimental study on MILD combustion of prevaporised liquid fuels
by Ye, Jingjing & Medwell, Paul R. & Varea, Emilien & Kruse, Stephan & Dally, Bassam B. & Pitsch, Heinz G.
- 102-118 A multi-objective model for scheduling of short-term incentive-based demand response programs offered by electricity retailers
by Fotouhi Ghazvini, Mohammad Ali & Soares, João & Horta, Nuno & Neves, Rui & Castro, Rui & Vale, Zita
- 119-131 Analysis of hot spots in boilers of organic Rankine cycle units during transient operation
by Benato, A. & Kærn, M.R. & Pierobon, L. & Stoppato, A. & Haglind, F.
- 132-142 Periodic heat flux composite model for borehole heat exchanger and its application
by Lei, Fei & Hu, Pingfang & Zhu, Na & Wu, Tianhua
- 143-156 Progress in oxygen carrier development of methane-based chemical-looping reforming: A review
by Tang, Mingchen & Xu, Long & Fan, Maohong
- 157-167 Industrial waste heat recovery technologies: An economic analysis of heat transformation technologies
by Brückner, Sarah & Liu, Selina & Miró, Laia & Radspieler, Michael & Cabeza, Luisa F. & Lävemann, Eberhard
- 168-177 Gasoline hybrid pneumatic engine for efficient vehicle powertrain hybridization
by Dimitrova, Zlatina & Maréchal, François
- 178-191 Review of analytical models for heat transfer by vertical ground heat exchangers (GHEs): A perspective of time and space scales
by Li, Min & Lai, Alvin C.K.
- 192-205 Metaheuristic optimization methods for a comprehensive operating schedule of battery, thermal energy storage, and heat source in a building energy system
by Ikeda, Shintaro & Ooka, Ryozo
- 206-226 Status of electromagnetic heating for enhanced heavy oil/bitumen recovery and future prospects: A review
by Bera, Achinta & Babadagli, Tayfun
- 227-236 Life-cycle assessment of energy consumption and environmental impact of an integrated food waste-based biogas plant
by Jin, Yiying & Chen, Ting & Chen, Xin & Yu, Zhixin
- 237-248 Numerical and experimental studies of stack shunt current for vanadium redox flow battery
by Yin, Cong & Guo, Shaoyun & Fang, Honglin & Liu, Jiayi & Li, Yang & Tang, Hao
- 249-257 Effect of dairy manure to switchgrass co-digestion ratio on methane production and the bacterial community in batch anaerobic digestion
by Zheng, Zehui & Liu, Jinhuan & Yuan, Xufeng & Wang, Xiaofen & Zhu, Wanbin & Yang, Fuyu & Cui, Zongjun
- 258-272 Efficiency improvements for the coal-fired power plant retrofit with CO2 capture plant using chilled ammonia process
by Hanak, Dawid P. & Biliyok, Chechet & Manovic, Vasilije
- 273-284 Determinants of spatio-temporal patterns of energy technology adoption: An agent-based modeling approach
by Robinson, Scott A. & Rai, Varun
- 285-295 Effect of process parameters on energy performance of spray drying with exhaust air heat recovery for production of high value particles
by Julklang, Wittaya & Golman, Boris
- 296-305 Impact analysis of coal-electricity pricing linkage scheme in China based on stochastic frontier cost function
by Li, Hong-Zhou & Tian, Xian-Liang & Zou, Tao
- 306-319 Integrated modeling of active demand response with electric heating systems coupled to thermal energy storage systems
by Patteeuw, Dieter & Bruninx, Kenneth & Arteconi, Alessia & Delarue, Erik & D’haeseleer, William & Helsen, Lieve
- 320-334 Layout optimization for maximizing wind farm power production using sequential convex programming
by Park, Jinkyoo & Law, Kincho H.
- 335-344 Quantifying load flexibility of electric vehicles for renewable energy integration
by Schuller, Alexander & Flath, Christoph M. & Gottwalt, Sebastian
- 345-354 Embodiment of virtual water of power generation in the electric power system in China
by Zhu, Xiaojie & Guo, Ruipeng & Chen, Bin & Zhang, Jing & Hayat, Tasawar & Alsaedi, Ahmed
- 355-366 The Wind Integration National Dataset (WIND) Toolkit
by Draxl, Caroline & Clifton, Andrew & Hodge, Bri-Mathias & McCaa, Jim
- 367-376 The new-generation of solenoid injectors equipped with pressure-balanced pilot valves for energy saving and dynamic response improvement
by Ferrari, Alessandro & Paolicelli, Federica & Pizzo, Pietro
2015, Volume 150, Issue C
- 1-8 Concept of the multidimensional diagnostic tool based on exhaust gas composition for marine engines
by Kowalski, Jerzy
- 9-14 Amount of energy recoverable from an existing sludge digester with the co-digestion with fruit and vegetable waste at reduced retention time
by Di Maria, Francesco & Sordi, Alessio & Cirulli, Giuseppe & Micale, Caterina
- 15-24 The evolving policy regime for pumped storage hydroelectricity in China: A key support for low-carbon energy
by Zhang, Sufang & Andrews-Speed, Philip & Perera, Pradeep
- 25-35 Changes in CO2 emissions over business cycle recessions and expansions in the United States: A decomposition analysis
by Shahiduzzaman, Md. & Layton, Allan
- 36-49 Conventional, hybrid, plug-in hybrid or electric vehicles? State-based comparative carbon and energy footprint analysis in the United States
by Onat, Nuri Cihat & Kucukvar, Murat & Tatari, Omer
- 50-60 Generalised water flow rate control strategy for optimal part load operation of ground source heat pump systems
by Edwards, K.C. & Finn, D.P.
- 61-68 Numerical simulation study on discharging process of the direct-contact phase change energy storage system
by Wang, Weilong & Li, Hailong & Guo, Shaopeng & He, Shiquan & Ding, Jing & Yan, Jinyue & Yang, Jianping
- 69-79 Optimal design of microalgae-based biorefinery: Economics, opportunities and challenges
by Rizwan, Muhammad & Lee, Jay H. & Gani, Rafiqul
- 80-96 Optimal energy mix for transitioning from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources – The case of the Mexican electricity system
by Vidal-Amaro, Juan José & Østergaard, Poul Alberg & Sheinbaum-Pardo, Claudia
- 97-108 An improved perturb and observe (P&O) maximum power point tracking (MPPT) algorithm for higher efficiency
by Ahmed, Jubaer & Salam, Zainal
- 109-119 Electrification of roads: Opportunities and challenges
by Chen, Feng & Taylor, Nathaniel & Kringos, Nicole
- 120-127 CH4 recovery and CO2 sequestration using flue gas in natural gas hydrates as revealed by a micro-differential scanning calorimeter
by Lee, Yohan & Kim, Yunju & Lee, Jaehyoung & Lee, Huen & Seo, Yongwon
- 128-137 Production of jet and diesel biofuels from renewable lignocellulosic biomass
by Zhang, Yajing & Bi, Peiyan & Wang, Jicong & Jiang, Peiwen & Wu, Xiaoping & Xue, He & Liu, Junxu & Zhou, Xiaoguo & Li, Quanxin
- 138-149 Effect of pulsed heat power on the thermal and electrical performances of a thermoelectric generator
by Chen, Leisheng & Lee, Jaeyoung
- 150-160 Temporally and spatially distributed combustion in low-octane gasoline multiple premixed compression ignition mode
by Yang, Hongqiang & Wang, Zhi & Shuai, Shijin & Wang, Jianxin & Xu, Hongming & Wang, Buyu
- 161-175 Comparative life cycle analyses of bulk-scale coal-fueled solid oxide fuel cell power plants
by Nease, Jake & Adams, Thomas A.
- 176-184 A novel reactor type for autothermal reforming of diesel fuel and kerosene
by Pasel, Joachim & Samsun, Remzi Can & Tschauder, Andreas & Peters, Ralf & Stolten, Detlef
- 185-195 Life cycle environmental impact of firewood production – A case study in Italy
by Pierobon, Francesca & Zanetti, Michela & Grigolato, Stefano & Sgarbossa, Andrea & Anfodillo, Tommaso & Cavalli, Raffaele
- 196-210 A robust approach for optimal design of plate fin heat exchangers using biogeography based optimization (BBO) algorithm
by Hadidi, Amin
- 211-223 Energy efficiency policies for space heating in EU countries: A panel data analysis for the period 1990–2010
by Ó Broin, Eoin & Nässén, Jonas & Johnsson, Filip
- 224-232 A comparison of several organosolv pretreatments for improving the enzymatic hydrolysis of wheat straw: Substrate digestibility, fermentability and structural features
by Chen, Hongmei & Zhao, Jia & Hu, Tianhang & Zhao, Xuebing & Liu, Dehua
- 233-244 Development of Energy Efficiency Design Map based on acoustic resonance frequency of suction muffler in compressor
by Oh, Seungjae & Wang, Semyung & Cho, Sungman
- 245-257 Development of structural–functional integrated concrete with macro-encapsulated PCM for thermal energy storage
by Memon, Shazim Ali & Cui, Hongzhi & Lo, Tommy Y. & Li, Qiusheng
- 258-273 A multi-scale adaptive model of residential energy demand
by Farzan, Farbod & Jafari, Mohsen A. & Gong, Jie & Farzan, Farnaz & Stryker, Andrew
- 274-285 Effects of suction port arrangements on a scroll expander for a small scale ORC system based on CFD approach
by Song, Panpan & Wei, Mingshan & Liu, Zhen & Zhao, Ben
- 286-295 Province-level convergence of China’s carbon dioxide emissions
by Zhao, Xueting & Wesley Burnett, J. & Lacombe, Donald J.
- 296-307 Assessing the impact of foreign content in China’s exports on the carbon outsourcing hypothesis
by Xia, Yan & Fan, Ying & Yang, Cuihong
- 308-322 An estimation methodology for the dynamic operational rating of a new residential building using the advanced case-based reasoning and stochastic approaches
by Hong, Taehoon & Koo, Choongwan & Kim, Daeho & Lee, Minhyun & Kim, Jimin
- 323-334 Two-stage evaporation strategy to improve system performance for organic Rankine cycle
by Li, Tailu & Zhang, Zhigang & Lu, Jian & Yang, Junlan & Hu, Yujie
- 335-340 Nanoencapsulation of n-alkanes with poly(styrene-co-ethylacrylate) shells for thermal energy storage
by Konuklu, Yeliz & Paksoy, Halime O. & Unal, Murat
2015, Volume 149, Issue C
- 1-12 Thermodynamic and economic performances optimization of an organic Rankine cycle system utilizing exhaust gas of a large marine diesel engine
by Yang, Min-Hsiung & Yeh, Rong-Hua
- 13-23 Optimal design of a standalone direct pumping photovoltaic system for deficit irrigation of olive orchards
by López-Luque, R. & Reca, J. & Martínez, J.
- 24-34 Effect of heat integration method and torrefaction temperature on the performance of an integrated CHP-torrefaction plant
by Sermyagina, Ekaterina & Saari, Jussi & Zakeri, Behnam & Kaikko, Juha & Vakkilainen, Esa
- 35-45 Contribution to the PV-to-inverter sizing ratio determination using a custom flexible experimental setup
by Camps, Xavier & Velasco, Guillermo & de la Hoz, Jordi & Martín, Helena
- 46-61 Energy management in production: A novel method to develop key performance indicators for improving energy efficiency
by May, Gökan & Barletta, Ilaria & Stahl, Bojan & Taisch, Marco
- 62-68 Role of toluene to acid gas (H2S and CO2) combustion in H2/O2–N2 flame under Claus condition
by Ibrahim, S. & Al Shoaibi, A. & Gupta, A.K.
- 69-74 Adsorbed methane storage for vehicular applications
by Beckner, Matthew & Dailly, Anne
- 75-88 Application of Carbon Footprint to an agro-biogas supply chain in Southern Italy
by Ingrao, Carlo & Rana, Roberto & Tricase, Caterina & Lombardi, Mariarosaria
- 89-103 Time-of-use electricity pricing for industrial customers: A survey of U.S. utilities
by Wang, Yong & Li, Lin
- 104-116 Thermal battery for portable climate control
by Narayanan, Shankar & Li, Xiansen & Yang, Sungwoo & Kim, Hyunho & Umans, Ari & McKay, Ian S. & Wang, Evelyn N.
- 117-124 Comparing organic and conventional olive groves relative to energy use and greenhouse gas emissions associated with the cultivation of two varieties
by Taxidis, Efstratios T. & Menexes, George C. & Mamolos, Andreas P. & Tsatsarelis, Constantinos A. & Anagnostopoulos, Christos D. & Kalburtji, Kyriaki L.
- 125-132 Development and performance of a dual tank solar-assisted heat pump system
by Banister, Carsen J. & Collins, Michael R.
- 133-147 Systems optimization model for energy management of a parallel HPGR crushing process
by Numbi, B.P. & Xia, X.
- 148-160 Heterogeneity in rebound effects: Estimated results and impact of China’s fossil-fuel subsidies
by Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang
- 161-175 Numerical analysis of mass and heat transport in proton-conducting SOFCs with direct internal reforming
by Menon, Vikram & Banerjee, Aayan & Dailly, Julian & Deutschmann, Olaf
- 176-185 Energy feasibility study of sludge pretreatments: A review
by Cano, R. & Pérez-Elvira, S.I. & Fdz-Polanco, F.
- 186-193 Effects of pore size gradient in the substrate of a gas diffusion layer on the performance of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell
by Oh, Hwanyeong & Park, Jaeman & Min, Kyoungdoug & Lee, Eunsook & Jyoung, Jy-Young
- 194-203 Intelligent energy and thermal comfort management in grid-connected microgrids with heterogeneous occupancy schedule
by Korkas, Christos D. & Baldi, Simone & Michailidis, Iakovos & Kosmatopoulos, Elias B.
- 204-224 Experimental and numerical study on NOx and CO emission characteristics of dimethyl ether/air jet diffusion flame
by Kang, Yinhu & Wang, Quanhai & Lu, Xiaofeng & Wan, Hu & Ji, Xuanyu & Wang, Hu & Guo, Qiang & Yan, Jin & Zhou, Jinliang
- 225-237 Numerical study on the cooling performance of natural draft dry cooling tower with vertical delta radiators under constant heat load
by Zhao, Yuanbin & Sun, Fengzhong & Li, Yan & Long, Guoqing & Yang, Zhi
- 238-247 Impact of environmental regulations on the efficiency and CO2 emissions of power plants in China
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Yin, Haitao & Zhao, Yue
- 248-258 Constant heat characterisation and geometrical optimisation of thermoelectric generators
by Montecucco, Andrea & Siviter, Jonathan & Knox, Andrew R.
- 259-271 Evaluation of different heat extraction strategies for shallow vertical ground-source heat pump systems
by Retkowski, Waldemar & Ziefle, Gesa & Thöming, Jorg
- 272-282 Surfactant-enhanced biohydrogen production from organic fraction of municipal solid waste (OFMSW) via dry anaerobic digestion
by Elsamadony, M. & Tawfik, A. & Suzuki, M.
- 283-296 Effect of split fuel injection on heat release and pollutant emissions in partially premixed combustion of PRF70/air/EGR mixtures
by Zhang, F. & Yu, R. & Bai, X.S.
- 297-314 A highly accurate predictive-adaptive method for lithium-ion battery remaining discharge energy prediction in electric vehicle applications
by Liu, Guangming & Ouyang, Minggao & Lu, Languang & Li, Jianqiu & Hua, Jianfeng
- 315-325 Discrete-event simulation of an information-based raw material allocation process for increasing the efficiency of an energy wood supply chain
by Windisch, Johannes & Väätäinen, Kari & Anttila, Perttu & Nivala, Mikko & Laitila, Juha & Asikainen, Antti & Sikanen, Lauri
- 326-337 Analyzing the optimal coordination of a residential micro-CHP system with a power sink
by Alahäivälä, Antti & Heß, Tobias & Cao, Sunliang & Lehtonen, Matti
- 338-353 Analysis of Maisotsenko open gas turbine power cycle with a detailed air saturator model
by Saghafifar, Mohammad & Gadalla, Mohamed
- 354-366 Plant-level dynamic optimization of Cryogenic Carbon Capture with conventional and renewable power sources
by Safdarnejad, Seyed Mostafa & Hedengren, John D. & Baxter, Larry L.
- 367-378 Impacts of Acetone–Butanol–Ethanol (ABE) ratio on spray and combustion characteristics of ABE–diesel blends
by Wu, Han & Nithyanandan, Karthik & Zhang, Jiaxiang & Lin, Yilu & Lee, Timothy H. & Lee, Chia-fon F. & Zhang, Chunhua
- 379-391 Identifying locations for large-scale microalgae cultivation in Western Australia: A GIS approach
by Boruff, Bryan J. & Moheimani, Navid R. & Borowitzka, Michael A.
- 392-403 Comparison of control systems for the optimisation of ice storage in a dynamic real time electricity pricing environment
by Murphy, M.D. & O’Mahony, M.J. & Upton, J.
- 404-414 Decarbonisation of olefin processes using biomass pyrolysis oil
by Sharifzadeh, M. & Wang, L. & Shah, N.
- 415-431 A model calibration framework for simultaneous multi-level building energy simulation
by Yang, Zheng & Becerik-Gerber, Burcin
2015, Volume 148, Issue C
- 1-9 Ethylene glycol as a new sustainable fuel for solid oxide fuel cells with conventional nickel-based anodes
by Qu, Jifa & Wang, Wei & Chen, Yubo & Wang, Feng & Ran, Ran & Shao, Zongping
- 10-22 A comparative review between amines and ammonia as sorptive media for post-combustion CO2 capture
by Shakerian, Farid & Kim, Ki-Hyun & Szulejko, Jan E. & Park, Jae-Woo
- 23-31 Systematic approach to determination of optimum gas-phase mass transfer rate for high-gravity carbonation process of steelmaking slags in a rotating packed bed
by Pan, Shu-Yuan & Eleazar, Elisa G. & Chang, E-E & Lin, Yi-Pin & Kim, Hyunook & Chiang, Pen-Chi
- 32-38 A new concept for enhancing energy recovery from agricultural residues by coupling anaerobic digestion and pyrolysis process
by Monlau, F. & Sambusiti, C. & Antoniou, N. & Barakat, A. & Zabaniotou, A.
- 39-48 Application of PCM underfloor heating in combination with PCM wallboards for space heating using price based control system
by Barzin, Reza & Chen, John J.J. & Young, Brent R. & Farid, Mohammed M.
- 49-65 A review of the technical and economic evaluation techniques for shale gas development
by Yuan, Jiehui & Luo, Dongkun & Feng, Lianyong
- 66-77 Rate-based modelling of combined SO2 removal and NH3 recycling integrated with an aqueous NH3-based CO2 capture process
by Li, Kangkang & Yu, Hai & Qi, Guojie & Feron, Paul & Tade, Moses & Yu, Jingwen & Wang, Shujuan
- 78-86 Mesophilic anaerobic co-digestion of waste activated sludge and Egeria densa: Performance assessment and kinetic analysis
by Zhen, Guangyin & Lu, Xueqin & Kobayashi, Takuro & Li, Yu-You & Xu, Kaiqin & Zhao, Youcai
- 87-92 Thermal conductivities and characteristics of ternary eutectic chloride/expanded graphite thermal energy storage composites
by Tian, Heqing & Wang, Weilong & Ding, Jing & Wei, Xiaolan & Song, Ming & Yang, Jianping
- 93-104 Modelling of roof geometries from low-resolution LiDAR data for city-scale solar energy applications using a neighbouring buildings method
by Gooding, James & Crook, Rolf & Tomlin, Alison S.
- 105-114 Comparison of different heat transfer models for parabolic trough solar collectors
by Liang, Hongbo & You, Shijun & Zhang, Huan
- 115-120 The deleterious effect of inorganic salts on hydrocarbon yields from catalytic pyrolysis of lignocellulosic biomass and its mitigation
by Wang, Kaige & Zhang, Jing & Shanks, Brent H. & Brown, Robert C.
- 121-133 Performance characterization and placement of a marine hydrokinetic turbine in a tidal channel under boundary proximity and blockage effects
by Kolekar, Nitin & Banerjee, Arindam
- 134-141 Optimization of annealing cycles for electric output in outdoor conditions for amorphous silicon photovoltaic–thermal systems
by Rozario, Joseph & Pearce, Joshua M.
- 142-158 A MILP model concerning the optimisation of penalty factors for the short-term distribution of byproduct gases produced in the iron and steel making process
by Zhao, Xiancong & Bai, Hao & Lu, Xin & Shi, Qi & Han, Jiehai
- 159-168 Conversion of methane by CO2+H2O+CH4 plasma
by Rutberg, Philip G. & Kuznetsov, Vadim A. & Popov, Victor E. & Popov, Sergey D. & Surov, Alexander V. & Subbotin, Dmitry I. & Bratsev, Alexander N.
- 169-177 Reduced-order modeling and simulated annealing optimization for efficient residential building utility bill calibration
by Robertson, Joseph J. & Polly, Ben J. & Collis, Jon M.
- 178-186 Dispatch of fuel cells as Transmission Integrated Grid Energy Resources to support renewables and reduce emissions
by Shaffer, Brendan & Tarroja, Brian & Samuelsen, Scott
- 187-195 Toward ultra-low emission distributed combustion with fuel air dilution
by Khalil, Ahmed E.E. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 196-209 Towards a Green Energy Economy? A macroeconomic-climate evaluation of Sweden’s CO2 emissions
by Mundaca, Luis & Román, Rocio & Cansino, José M.
- 210-219 Direct supercritical methanolysis of wet and dry unwashed marine microalgae (Nannochloropsis gaditana) to biodiesel
by Jazzar, Souhir & Olivares-Carrillo, Pilar & Pérez de los Ríos, Antonia & Marzouki, Mohamed Néjib & Acién-Fernández, Francisco Gabriel & Fernández-Sevilla, José María & Molina-Grima, Emilio & Smaali, Issam & Quesada-Medina, Joaquín
- 220-233 Data mining techniques for performance analysis of onshore wind farms
by Astolfi, Davide & Castellani, Francesco & Garinei, Alberto & Terzi, Ludovico
- 234-251 Design optimization model for the integration of renewable and nuclear energy in the United Arab Emirates’ power system
by Almansoori, Ali & Betancourt-Torcat, Alberto
- 252-259 Biogas production from low-organic-content sludge using a high-solids anaerobic digester with improved agitation
by Liao, Xiaocong & Li, Huan
- 260-272 Fault detection and isolation for Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cell systems by analyzing cell voltage generated space
by Li, Zhongliang & Outbib, Rachid & Giurgea, Stefan & Hissel, Daniel & Li, Yongdong
- 273-281 An experimental investigation on MEDAD hybrid desalination cycle
by Shahzad, Muhammad Wakil & Thu, Kyaw & Kim, Yong-deuk & Ng, Kim Choon
- 282-293 Geometric optimization on optical performance of parabolic trough solar collector systems using particle swarm optimization algorithm
by Cheng, Ze-Dong & He, Ya-Ling & Du, Bao-Cun & Wang, Kun & Liang, Qi
- 294-304 Demand side management of photovoltaic-battery hybrid system
by Wu, Zhou & Tazvinga, Henerica & Xia, Xiaohua
- 305-313 Performance comparison of jet pumps with rectangular and circular tapered channels for a loop-structured traveling-wave thermoacoustic engine
by Tang, K. & Feng, Y. & Jin, S.H. & Jin, T. & Li, M.
- 314-325 A framework for evaluating Singapore’s energy security
by Ang, B.W. & Choong, W.L. & Ng, T.S.
- 326-333 Simultaneous production of acetate and methane from glycerol by selective enrichment of hydrogenotrophic methanogens in extreme-thermophilic (70°C) mixed culture fermentation
by Zhang, Fang & Zhang, Yan & Chen, Yun & Dai, Kun & van Loosdrecht, Mark C.M. & Zeng, Raymond J.
- 334-347 Modeling of non-linear CHP efficiency curves in distributed energy systems
by Milan, Christian & Stadler, Michael & Cardoso, Gonçalo & Mashayekh, Salman
- 348-365 Exergetic analysis of supercritical CO2 Brayton cycles integrated with solar central receivers
by Padilla, Ricardo Vasquez & Soo Too, Yen Chean & Benito, Regano & Stein, Wes
- 366-380 A global wave power resource and its seasonal, interannual and long-term variability
by Reguero, B.G. & Losada, I.J. & Méndez, F.J.
- 381-395 A hybrid energy-economy model for global integrated assessment of climate change, carbon mitigation and energy transformation
by Cai, Yiyong & Newth, David & Finnigan, John & Gunasekera, Don
- 396-402 A perspective on gaseous biofuel production from micro-algae generated from CO2 from a coal-fired power plant
by Jacob, Amita & Xia, Ao & Murphy, Jerry D.
- 403-409 A hybrid thermal management system for lithium ion batteries combining phase change materials with forced-air cooling
by Ling, Ziye & Wang, Fangxian & Fang, Xiaoming & Gao, Xuenong & Zhang, Zhengguo
- 410-420 Parametric optimization and performance analyses of geothermal organic Rankine cycles using R600a/R601a mixtures as working fluids
by Liu, Qiang & Shen, Aijing & Duan, Yuanyuan
- 421-438 Comparative analysis of SOFC–GT freight locomotive fueled by natural gas and diesel with onboard reformation
by Martinez, Andrew S. & Brouwer, Jacob & Samuelsen, G. Scott
- 439-448 The cost-effectiveness of household photovoltaic systems in reducing greenhouse gas emissions in Australia: Linking subsidies with emission reductions
by Burtt, D. & Dargusch, P.
- 449-455 Effect of DMDF on the PM emission from a turbo-charged diesel engine with DDOC and DPOC
by Geng, Peng & Yao, Chunde & Wang, Quangang & Wei, Lijiang & Liu, Junheng & Pan, Wang & Han, Guopeng
- 456-465 Experimental and numerical study of MILD combustion for gas turbine applications
by Kruse, Stephan & Kerschgens, Bruno & Berger, Lukas & Varea, Emilien & Pitsch, Heinz
- 466-475 Integrated economic and life cycle assessment of thermochemical production of bioethanol to reduce production cost by exploiting excess of greenhouse gas savings
by Reyes Valle, C. & Villanueva Perales, A.L. & Vidal-Barrero, F. & Ollero, P.
- 476-488 Interpretation of disturbed data in thermal response tests using the infinite line source model and numerical parameter estimation method
by Choi, Wonjun & Ooka, Ryozo
- 489-495 Comment on ‘Life cycle environmental impacts of UK shale gas’ by L. Stamford and A. Azapagic. Applied Energy, 134, 506–518, 2014
by Westaway, Rob & Younger, Paul L. & Cornelius, Chris
- 496-505 Impacts of electricity mix, charging profile, and driving behavior on the emissions performance of battery electric vehicles: A Belgian case study
by Rangaraju, Surendraprabu & De Vroey, Laurent & Messagie, Maarten & Mertens, Jan & Van Mierlo, Joeri
2015, Volume 147, Issue C
- 1-9 High-rate fermentative hydrogen production from beverage wastewater
by Sivagurunathan, Periyasamy & Sen, Biswarup & Lin, Chiu-Yue
- 10-19 Short-term smart learning electrical load prediction algorithm for home energy management systems
by El-Baz, Wessam & Tzscheutschler, Peter
- 20-29 A novel spiral reactor for biodiesel production in supercritical ethanol
by Farobie, Obie & Sasanami, Kazuma & Matsumura, Yukihiko
- 30-39 Field demonstration of a first thermal response test with a low power source
by Raymond, Jasmin & Lamarche, Louis & Malo, Michel
- 40-48 Enhancing micro gas turbine performance in hot climates through inlet air cooling vapour compression technique
by Comodi, G. & Renzi, M. & Caresana, F. & Pelagalli, L.
- 49-58 Optimal scheduling of buildings with energy generation and thermal energy storage under dynamic electricity pricing using mixed-integer nonlinear programming
by Lu, Yuehong & Wang, Shengwei & Sun, Yongjun & Yan, Chengchu
- 59-66 A new skeletal chemical kinetic model of gasoline surrogate fuel with nitric oxide in HCCI combustion
by Zheng, Zhaolei & Lv, Zhumei
- 67-73 Combination of dry dark fermentation and mechanical pretreatment for lignocellulosic deconstruction: An innovative strategy for biofuels and volatile fatty acids recovery
by Motte, Jean-Charles & Sambusiti, Cecilia & Dumas, Claire & Barakat, Abdellatif
- 74-81 Electrochemical investigation of thermically treated graphene oxides as electrode materials for vanadium redox flow battery
by Di Blasi, O. & Briguglio, N. & Busacca, C. & Ferraro, M. & Antonucci, V. & Di Blasi, A.
- 82-91 Optimal combinable and dedicated energy crop scenarios for marginal land
by Glithero, N.J. & Wilson, P. & Ramsden, S.J.
- 92-103 Can propulsion and fuel diversity for the bus fleet achieve the win–win strategy of energy conservation and environmental protection?
by Wang, Renjie & Wu, Ye & Ke, Wenwei & Zhang, Shaojun & Zhou, Boya & Hao, Jiming
- 104-116 Progress in reliability of fast reactor operation and new trends to increased inherent safety
by Merk, Bruno & Stanculescu, Alexander & Chellapandi, Perumal & Hill, Robert
- 117-130 Power-to-gas plants and gas turbines for improved wind energy dispatchability: Energy and economic assessment
by Guandalini, Giulio & Campanari, Stefano & Romano, Matteo C.
- 131-160 BVCM: A comprehensive and flexible toolkit for whole system biomass value chain analysis and optimisation – Mathematical formulation
by Samsatli, Sheila & Samsatli, Nouri J. & Shah, Nilay
- 161-175 Characterization of viscous biofuel sprays using digital imaging in the near field region
by Sallevelt, J.L.H.P. & Pozarlik, A.K. & Brem, G.
- 176-183 Energy storage systems in energy and ancillary markets: A backwards induction approach
by Cho, Joohyun & Kleit, Andrew N.
- 184-191 Performance analysis of a thermoelectric cooler with a corrugated architecture
by Owoyele, Opeoluwa & Ferguson, Scott & O’Connor, Brendan T.
- 192-213 Evaluating co-benefits of energy efficiency and air pollution abatement in China’s cement industry
by Zhang, Shaohui & Worrell, Ernst & Crijns-Graus, Wina
- 214-223 A new mesoporous amine-TiO2 based pre-combustion CO2 capture technology
by Jiang, Guodong & Huang, Qinglin & Kenarsari, Saeed Danaei & Hu, Xin & Russell, Armistead G. & Fan, Maohong & Shen, Xiaodong
- 224-234 Adaptive Pontryagin’s Minimum Principle supervisory controller design for the plug-in hybrid GM Chevrolet Volt
by Onori, Simona & Tribioli, Laura
- 235-245 Influence of agricultural residues interpretation and allocation procedures on the environmental performance of bioelectricity production – A case study on woodchips from apple orchards
by Boschiero, Martina & Kelderer, Markus & Schmitt, Armin O. & Andreotti, Carlo & Zerbe, Stefan
- 246-257 Smart households: Dispatch strategies and economic analysis of distributed energy storage for residential peak shaving
by Zheng, Menglian & Meinrenken, Christoph J. & Lackner, Klaus S.
- 258-268 Multi-functional heat pumps integration in power plants for CO2 capture and sequestration
by Alabdulkarem, Abdullah & Hwang, Yunho & Radermacher, Reinhard
- 269-278 Strategies to mitigate declines in the economic value of wind and solar at high penetration in California
by Mills, Andrew D. & Wiser, Ryan H.
- 279-286 Performance enhancement of leaf vegetable waste in two-stage anaerobic systems under high organic loading rate: Role of recirculation and hydraulic retention time
by Zuo, Zhuang & Wu, Shubiao & Qi, Xiangyang & Dong, Renjie
- 287-296 Public participation in energy saving retrofitting of residential buildings in China
by Liu, Wenling & Zhang, Jinyun & Bluemling, Bettina & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Wang, Can
- 297-307 Solar heating by radiant floor: Experimental results and emission reduction obtained with a micro photovoltaic–heat pump system
by Izquierdo, M. & de Agustín-Camacho, P.
- 308-317 Development of monolithic adsorbent via polymeric sol–gel process for low-concentration CO2 capture
by Kong, Yong & Shen, Xiaodong & Cui, Sheng & Fan, Maohong
- 318-324 Photo-enhanced hydrogenation of CO2 to mimic photosynthesis by CO co-feed in a novel twin reactor
by Cheng, Ya-Hsin & Nguyen, Van-Huy & Chan, Hsiang-Yu & Wu, Jeffrey C.S. & Wang, Wei-Hon
- 325-334 Performance of a free-air cooling system for telecommunications base stations using phase change materials (PCMs): In-situ tests
by Sun, Xiaoqin & Zhang, Quan & Medina, Mario A. & Liao, Shuguang
- 335-343 A real-life assessment on the effect of smart appliances for shifting households’ electricity demand
by Kobus, Charlotte B.A. & Klaassen, Elke A.M. & Mugge, Ruth & Schoormans, Jan P.L.
- 344-352 A combined Dual Hot-Gas Bypass Defrosting method with accumulator heater for an air-to-air heat pump in cold region
by Kim, Jaehong & Choi, Hwan-Jong & Kim, Kyung Chun
- 353-360 Influence of connecting plate resistance upon LiFePO4 battery performance
by Wang, Limei & Cheng, Yong & Zhao, Xiuliang
- 361-372 Extremum seeking control of COP optimization for air-source transcritical CO2 heat pump water heater system
by Hu, Bin & Li, Yaoyu & Cao, Feng & Xing, Ziwen
- 373-385 Zero carbon infinite COP heat from fuel cell CHP
by Staffell, Iain
- 386-395 Transient simulation of a two-door frost-free refrigerator subjected to periodic door opening and evaporator frosting
by Borges, Bruno N. & Melo, Cláudio & Hermes, Christian J.L.
- 396-401 Structure optimization of cathode microporous layer for direct methanol fuel cells
by Liu, Guicheng & Ding, Xianan & Zhou, Hongwei & Chen, Ming & Wang, Manxiang & Zhao, Zhenxuan & Yin, Zhuang & Wang, Xindong
- 402-412 Long-term energy planning with uncertain environmental performance metrics
by Parkinson, Simon C. & Djilali, Ned
- 413-429 Energy production for dwellings by using hybrid systems based on heat pump variable input power
by Poulet, P. & Outbib, R.
- 430-443 Energy upgrades as financial or strategic investment? Energy Star property owners and managers improving building energy performance
by Gliedt, Travis & Hoicka, Christina E.
- 444-455 Balance and saving of GHG emissions in thermochemical biorefineries
by Haro, Pedro & Aracil, Cristina & Vidal-Barrero, Fernando & Ollero, Pedro
- 456-465 A vapor feed methanol microfluidic fuel cell with high fuel and energy efficiency
by Wang, Yifei & Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Xuan, Jin & Wang, Huizhi
- 466-477 Building-level power demand forecasting framework using building specific inputs: Development and applications
by Touretzky, Cara R. & Patil, Rakesh
- 478-485 Double-layer orthogonal-offset photovoltaic platforms
by Edgar, Ross & Cochard, Steve & Stachurski, Zbigniew
- 486-499 Conceptual design of light integrated gasification fuel cell based on thermodynamic process simulation
by Taufiq, Bin Nur & Kikuchi, Yasunori & Ishimoto, Takayoshi & Honda, Kuniaki & Koyama, Michihisa
- 500-509 Shale gas and non-aqueous fracturing fluids: Opportunities and challenges for supercritical CO2
by Middleton, Richard S. & Carey, J. William & Currier, Robert P. & Hyman, Jeffrey D. & Kang, Qinjun & Karra, Satish & Jiménez-Martínez, Joaquín & Porter, Mark L. & Viswanathan, Hari S.
- 510-522 Characterising the spatial and temporal variability of the tidal-stream energy resource over the northwest European shelf seas
by Robins, Peter E. & Neill, Simon P. & Lewis, Matt J. & Ward, Sophie L.
- 523-535 Effectiveness and life-cycle cost-benefit analysis of active cold storages for building demand management for smart grid applications
by Cui, Borui & Gao, Dian-ce & Wang, Shengwei & Xue, Xue
- 536-555 Optimization problems in natural gas transportation systems: A state-of-the-art review
by Ríos-Mercado, Roger Z. & Borraz-Sánchez, Conrado
- 556-568 Life cycle assessment of hydrogen production from underground coal gasification
by Verma, Aman & Kumar, Amit
- 569-581 Modeling and optimization of a heat-pump-assisted high temperature proton exchange membrane fuel cell micro-combined-heat-and-power system for residential applications
by Arsalis, Alexandros & Kær, Søren K. & Nielsen, Mads P.
- 582-592 Long-term performance analysis of an HT-PEM fuel cell based micro-CHP system: Operational strategies
by Najafi, Behzad & Haghighat Mamaghani, Alireza & Rinaldi, Fabio & Casalegno, Andrea
- 593-610 Outlook for ethanol production costs in Brazil up to 2030, for different biomass crops and industrial technologies
by Jonker, J.G.G. & van der Hilst, F. & Junginger, H.M. & Cavalett, O. & Chagas, M.F. & Faaij, A.P.C.
- 611-616 Net energy analysis of a solar combi system with Seasonal Thermal Energy Store
by Colclough, Shane & McGrath, Teresa
- 617-626 A performance evaluation of the energy, environmental, and economic efficiency and productivity in China: An application of global data envelopment analysis
by Wang, Zhaohua & Feng, Chao
2015, Volume 146, Issue C
- 1-10 Channel geometry optimization of a polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell using genetic algorithm
by Yang, Woo-Joo & Wang, Hong-Yang & Lee, Dae-Hyung & Kim, Young-Bae
- 11-19 Plug-in vs. wireless charging: Life cycle energy and greenhouse gas emissions for an electric bus system
by Bi, Zicheng & Song, Lingjun & De Kleine, Robert & Mi, Chunting Chris & Keoleian, Gregory A.
- 20-28 Effect of diesel fuel blend with n-butanol on the emission of a turbocharged common rail direct injection diesel engine
by Choi, Byungchul & Jiang, Xiaolong & Kim, Young Kwon & Jung, Gilsung & Lee, Chunhwan & Choi, Inchul & Song, Chi Sung
- 29-37 Performance characteristics of a dual-evaporator heat pump system for effective dehumidifying and heating of a cabin in electric vehicles
by Ahn, Jae Hwan & Kang, Hoon & Lee, Ho Seong & Kim, Yongchan
- 38-52 Life cycle assessment (LCA) optimization of solar-assisted hybrid CCHP system
by Wang, Jiangjiang & Yang, Ying & Mao, Tianzhi & Sui, Jun & Jin, Hongguang
- 53-64 The implications of CO2 price for China’s power sector decarbonization
by Li, Ying & Lukszo, Zofia & Weijnen, Margot
- 65-73 Optimization of mine ventilation fan speeds according to ventilation on demand and time of use tariff
by Chatterjee, Arnab & Zhang, Lijun & Xia, Xiaohua