2015, Volume 149, Issue C
- 62-68 Role of toluene to acid gas (H2S and CO2) combustion in H2/O2–N2 flame under Claus condition
by Ibrahim, S. & Al Shoaibi, A. & Gupta, A.K.
- 69-74 Adsorbed methane storage for vehicular applications
by Beckner, Matthew & Dailly, Anne
- 75-88 Application of Carbon Footprint to an agro-biogas supply chain in Southern Italy
by Ingrao, Carlo & Rana, Roberto & Tricase, Caterina & Lombardi, Mariarosaria
- 89-103 Time-of-use electricity pricing for industrial customers: A survey of U.S. utilities
by Wang, Yong & Li, Lin
- 104-116 Thermal battery for portable climate control
by Narayanan, Shankar & Li, Xiansen & Yang, Sungwoo & Kim, Hyunho & Umans, Ari & McKay, Ian S. & Wang, Evelyn N.
- 117-124 Comparing organic and conventional olive groves relative to energy use and greenhouse gas emissions associated with the cultivation of two varieties
by Taxidis, Efstratios T. & Menexes, George C. & Mamolos, Andreas P. & Tsatsarelis, Constantinos A. & Anagnostopoulos, Christos D. & Kalburtji, Kyriaki L.
- 125-132 Development and performance of a dual tank solar-assisted heat pump system
by Banister, Carsen J. & Collins, Michael R.
- 133-147 Systems optimization model for energy management of a parallel HPGR crushing process
by Numbi, B.P. & Xia, X.
- 148-160 Heterogeneity in rebound effects: Estimated results and impact of China’s fossil-fuel subsidies
by Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang
- 161-175 Numerical analysis of mass and heat transport in proton-conducting SOFCs with direct internal reforming
by Menon, Vikram & Banerjee, Aayan & Dailly, Julian & Deutschmann, Olaf
- 176-185 Energy feasibility study of sludge pretreatments: A review
by Cano, R. & Pérez-Elvira, S.I. & Fdz-Polanco, F.
- 186-193 Effects of pore size gradient in the substrate of a gas diffusion layer on the performance of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell
by Oh, Hwanyeong & Park, Jaeman & Min, Kyoungdoug & Lee, Eunsook & Jyoung, Jy-Young
- 194-203 Intelligent energy and thermal comfort management in grid-connected microgrids with heterogeneous occupancy schedule
by Korkas, Christos D. & Baldi, Simone & Michailidis, Iakovos & Kosmatopoulos, Elias B.
- 204-224 Experimental and numerical study on NOx and CO emission characteristics of dimethyl ether/air jet diffusion flame
by Kang, Yinhu & Wang, Quanhai & Lu, Xiaofeng & Wan, Hu & Ji, Xuanyu & Wang, Hu & Guo, Qiang & Yan, Jin & Zhou, Jinliang
- 225-237 Numerical study on the cooling performance of natural draft dry cooling tower with vertical delta radiators under constant heat load
by Zhao, Yuanbin & Sun, Fengzhong & Li, Yan & Long, Guoqing & Yang, Zhi
- 238-247 Impact of environmental regulations on the efficiency and CO2 emissions of power plants in China
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Yin, Haitao & Zhao, Yue
- 248-258 Constant heat characterisation and geometrical optimisation of thermoelectric generators
by Montecucco, Andrea & Siviter, Jonathan & Knox, Andrew R.
- 259-271 Evaluation of different heat extraction strategies for shallow vertical ground-source heat pump systems
by Retkowski, Waldemar & Ziefle, Gesa & Thöming, Jorg
- 272-282 Surfactant-enhanced biohydrogen production from organic fraction of municipal solid waste (OFMSW) via dry anaerobic digestion
by Elsamadony, M. & Tawfik, A. & Suzuki, M.
- 283-296 Effect of split fuel injection on heat release and pollutant emissions in partially premixed combustion of PRF70/air/EGR mixtures
by Zhang, F. & Yu, R. & Bai, X.S.
- 297-314 A highly accurate predictive-adaptive method for lithium-ion battery remaining discharge energy prediction in electric vehicle applications
by Liu, Guangming & Ouyang, Minggao & Lu, Languang & Li, Jianqiu & Hua, Jianfeng
- 315-325 Discrete-event simulation of an information-based raw material allocation process for increasing the efficiency of an energy wood supply chain
by Windisch, Johannes & Väätäinen, Kari & Anttila, Perttu & Nivala, Mikko & Laitila, Juha & Asikainen, Antti & Sikanen, Lauri
- 326-337 Analyzing the optimal coordination of a residential micro-CHP system with a power sink
by Alahäivälä, Antti & Heß, Tobias & Cao, Sunliang & Lehtonen, Matti
- 338-353 Analysis of Maisotsenko open gas turbine power cycle with a detailed air saturator model
by Saghafifar, Mohammad & Gadalla, Mohamed
- 354-366 Plant-level dynamic optimization of Cryogenic Carbon Capture with conventional and renewable power sources
by Safdarnejad, Seyed Mostafa & Hedengren, John D. & Baxter, Larry L.
- 367-378 Impacts of Acetone–Butanol–Ethanol (ABE) ratio on spray and combustion characteristics of ABE–diesel blends
by Wu, Han & Nithyanandan, Karthik & Zhang, Jiaxiang & Lin, Yilu & Lee, Timothy H. & Lee, Chia-fon F. & Zhang, Chunhua
- 379-391 Identifying locations for large-scale microalgae cultivation in Western Australia: A GIS approach
by Boruff, Bryan J. & Moheimani, Navid R. & Borowitzka, Michael A.
- 392-403 Comparison of control systems for the optimisation of ice storage in a dynamic real time electricity pricing environment
by Murphy, M.D. & O’Mahony, M.J. & Upton, J.
- 404-414 Decarbonisation of olefin processes using biomass pyrolysis oil
by Sharifzadeh, M. & Wang, L. & Shah, N.
- 415-431 A model calibration framework for simultaneous multi-level building energy simulation
by Yang, Zheng & Becerik-Gerber, Burcin
2015, Volume 148, Issue C
- 1-9 Ethylene glycol as a new sustainable fuel for solid oxide fuel cells with conventional nickel-based anodes
by Qu, Jifa & Wang, Wei & Chen, Yubo & Wang, Feng & Ran, Ran & Shao, Zongping
- 10-22 A comparative review between amines and ammonia as sorptive media for post-combustion CO2 capture
by Shakerian, Farid & Kim, Ki-Hyun & Szulejko, Jan E. & Park, Jae-Woo
- 23-31 Systematic approach to determination of optimum gas-phase mass transfer rate for high-gravity carbonation process of steelmaking slags in a rotating packed bed
by Pan, Shu-Yuan & Eleazar, Elisa G. & Chang, E-E & Lin, Yi-Pin & Kim, Hyunook & Chiang, Pen-Chi
- 32-38 A new concept for enhancing energy recovery from agricultural residues by coupling anaerobic digestion and pyrolysis process
by Monlau, F. & Sambusiti, C. & Antoniou, N. & Barakat, A. & Zabaniotou, A.
- 39-48 Application of PCM underfloor heating in combination with PCM wallboards for space heating using price based control system
by Barzin, Reza & Chen, John J.J. & Young, Brent R. & Farid, Mohammed M.
- 49-65 A review of the technical and economic evaluation techniques for shale gas development
by Yuan, Jiehui & Luo, Dongkun & Feng, Lianyong
- 66-77 Rate-based modelling of combined SO2 removal and NH3 recycling integrated with an aqueous NH3-based CO2 capture process
by Li, Kangkang & Yu, Hai & Qi, Guojie & Feron, Paul & Tade, Moses & Yu, Jingwen & Wang, Shujuan
- 78-86 Mesophilic anaerobic co-digestion of waste activated sludge and Egeria densa: Performance assessment and kinetic analysis
by Zhen, Guangyin & Lu, Xueqin & Kobayashi, Takuro & Li, Yu-You & Xu, Kaiqin & Zhao, Youcai
- 87-92 Thermal conductivities and characteristics of ternary eutectic chloride/expanded graphite thermal energy storage composites
by Tian, Heqing & Wang, Weilong & Ding, Jing & Wei, Xiaolan & Song, Ming & Yang, Jianping
- 93-104 Modelling of roof geometries from low-resolution LiDAR data for city-scale solar energy applications using a neighbouring buildings method
by Gooding, James & Crook, Rolf & Tomlin, Alison S.
- 105-114 Comparison of different heat transfer models for parabolic trough solar collectors
by Liang, Hongbo & You, Shijun & Zhang, Huan
- 115-120 The deleterious effect of inorganic salts on hydrocarbon yields from catalytic pyrolysis of lignocellulosic biomass and its mitigation
by Wang, Kaige & Zhang, Jing & Shanks, Brent H. & Brown, Robert C.
- 121-133 Performance characterization and placement of a marine hydrokinetic turbine in a tidal channel under boundary proximity and blockage effects
by Kolekar, Nitin & Banerjee, Arindam
- 134-141 Optimization of annealing cycles for electric output in outdoor conditions for amorphous silicon photovoltaic–thermal systems
by Rozario, Joseph & Pearce, Joshua M.
- 142-158 A MILP model concerning the optimisation of penalty factors for the short-term distribution of byproduct gases produced in the iron and steel making process
by Zhao, Xiancong & Bai, Hao & Lu, Xin & Shi, Qi & Han, Jiehai
- 159-168 Conversion of methane by CO2+H2O+CH4 plasma
by Rutberg, Philip G. & Kuznetsov, Vadim A. & Popov, Victor E. & Popov, Sergey D. & Surov, Alexander V. & Subbotin, Dmitry I. & Bratsev, Alexander N.
- 169-177 Reduced-order modeling and simulated annealing optimization for efficient residential building utility bill calibration
by Robertson, Joseph J. & Polly, Ben J. & Collis, Jon M.
- 178-186 Dispatch of fuel cells as Transmission Integrated Grid Energy Resources to support renewables and reduce emissions
by Shaffer, Brendan & Tarroja, Brian & Samuelsen, Scott
- 187-195 Toward ultra-low emission distributed combustion with fuel air dilution
by Khalil, Ahmed E.E. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 196-209 Towards a Green Energy Economy? A macroeconomic-climate evaluation of Sweden’s CO2 emissions
by Mundaca, Luis & Román, Rocio & Cansino, José M.
- 210-219 Direct supercritical methanolysis of wet and dry unwashed marine microalgae (Nannochloropsis gaditana) to biodiesel
by Jazzar, Souhir & Olivares-Carrillo, Pilar & Pérez de los Ríos, Antonia & Marzouki, Mohamed Néjib & Acién-Fernández, Francisco Gabriel & Fernández-Sevilla, José María & Molina-Grima, Emilio & Smaali, Issam & Quesada-Medina, Joaquín
- 220-233 Data mining techniques for performance analysis of onshore wind farms
by Astolfi, Davide & Castellani, Francesco & Garinei, Alberto & Terzi, Ludovico
- 234-251 Design optimization model for the integration of renewable and nuclear energy in the United Arab Emirates’ power system
by Almansoori, Ali & Betancourt-Torcat, Alberto
- 252-259 Biogas production from low-organic-content sludge using a high-solids anaerobic digester with improved agitation
by Liao, Xiaocong & Li, Huan
- 260-272 Fault detection and isolation for Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cell systems by analyzing cell voltage generated space
by Li, Zhongliang & Outbib, Rachid & Giurgea, Stefan & Hissel, Daniel & Li, Yongdong
- 273-281 An experimental investigation on MEDAD hybrid desalination cycle
by Shahzad, Muhammad Wakil & Thu, Kyaw & Kim, Yong-deuk & Ng, Kim Choon
- 282-293 Geometric optimization on optical performance of parabolic trough solar collector systems using particle swarm optimization algorithm
by Cheng, Ze-Dong & He, Ya-Ling & Du, Bao-Cun & Wang, Kun & Liang, Qi
- 294-304 Demand side management of photovoltaic-battery hybrid system
by Wu, Zhou & Tazvinga, Henerica & Xia, Xiaohua
- 305-313 Performance comparison of jet pumps with rectangular and circular tapered channels for a loop-structured traveling-wave thermoacoustic engine
by Tang, K. & Feng, Y. & Jin, S.H. & Jin, T. & Li, M.
- 314-325 A framework for evaluating Singapore’s energy security
by Ang, B.W. & Choong, W.L. & Ng, T.S.
- 326-333 Simultaneous production of acetate and methane from glycerol by selective enrichment of hydrogenotrophic methanogens in extreme-thermophilic (70°C) mixed culture fermentation
by Zhang, Fang & Zhang, Yan & Chen, Yun & Dai, Kun & van Loosdrecht, Mark C.M. & Zeng, Raymond J.
- 334-347 Modeling of non-linear CHP efficiency curves in distributed energy systems
by Milan, Christian & Stadler, Michael & Cardoso, Gonçalo & Mashayekh, Salman
- 348-365 Exergetic analysis of supercritical CO2 Brayton cycles integrated with solar central receivers
by Padilla, Ricardo Vasquez & Soo Too, Yen Chean & Benito, Regano & Stein, Wes
- 366-380 A global wave power resource and its seasonal, interannual and long-term variability
by Reguero, B.G. & Losada, I.J. & Méndez, F.J.
- 381-395 A hybrid energy-economy model for global integrated assessment of climate change, carbon mitigation and energy transformation
by Cai, Yiyong & Newth, David & Finnigan, John & Gunasekera, Don
- 396-402 A perspective on gaseous biofuel production from micro-algae generated from CO2 from a coal-fired power plant
by Jacob, Amita & Xia, Ao & Murphy, Jerry D.
- 403-409 A hybrid thermal management system for lithium ion batteries combining phase change materials with forced-air cooling
by Ling, Ziye & Wang, Fangxian & Fang, Xiaoming & Gao, Xuenong & Zhang, Zhengguo
- 410-420 Parametric optimization and performance analyses of geothermal organic Rankine cycles using R600a/R601a mixtures as working fluids
by Liu, Qiang & Shen, Aijing & Duan, Yuanyuan
- 421-438 Comparative analysis of SOFC–GT freight locomotive fueled by natural gas and diesel with onboard reformation
by Martinez, Andrew S. & Brouwer, Jacob & Samuelsen, G. Scott
- 439-448 The cost-effectiveness of household photovoltaic systems in reducing greenhouse gas emissions in Australia: Linking subsidies with emission reductions
by Burtt, D. & Dargusch, P.
- 449-455 Effect of DMDF on the PM emission from a turbo-charged diesel engine with DDOC and DPOC
by Geng, Peng & Yao, Chunde & Wang, Quangang & Wei, Lijiang & Liu, Junheng & Pan, Wang & Han, Guopeng
- 456-465 Experimental and numerical study of MILD combustion for gas turbine applications
by Kruse, Stephan & Kerschgens, Bruno & Berger, Lukas & Varea, Emilien & Pitsch, Heinz
- 466-475 Integrated economic and life cycle assessment of thermochemical production of bioethanol to reduce production cost by exploiting excess of greenhouse gas savings
by Reyes Valle, C. & Villanueva Perales, A.L. & Vidal-Barrero, F. & Ollero, P.
- 476-488 Interpretation of disturbed data in thermal response tests using the infinite line source model and numerical parameter estimation method
by Choi, Wonjun & Ooka, Ryozo
- 489-495 Comment on ‘Life cycle environmental impacts of UK shale gas’ by L. Stamford and A. Azapagic. Applied Energy, 134, 506–518, 2014
by Westaway, Rob & Younger, Paul L. & Cornelius, Chris
- 496-505 Impacts of electricity mix, charging profile, and driving behavior on the emissions performance of battery electric vehicles: A Belgian case study
by Rangaraju, Surendraprabu & De Vroey, Laurent & Messagie, Maarten & Mertens, Jan & Van Mierlo, Joeri
2015, Volume 147, Issue C
- 1-9 High-rate fermentative hydrogen production from beverage wastewater
by Sivagurunathan, Periyasamy & Sen, Biswarup & Lin, Chiu-Yue
- 10-19 Short-term smart learning electrical load prediction algorithm for home energy management systems
by El-Baz, Wessam & Tzscheutschler, Peter
- 20-29 A novel spiral reactor for biodiesel production in supercritical ethanol
by Farobie, Obie & Sasanami, Kazuma & Matsumura, Yukihiko
- 30-39 Field demonstration of a first thermal response test with a low power source
by Raymond, Jasmin & Lamarche, Louis & Malo, Michel
- 40-48 Enhancing micro gas turbine performance in hot climates through inlet air cooling vapour compression technique
by Comodi, G. & Renzi, M. & Caresana, F. & Pelagalli, L.
- 49-58 Optimal scheduling of buildings with energy generation and thermal energy storage under dynamic electricity pricing using mixed-integer nonlinear programming
by Lu, Yuehong & Wang, Shengwei & Sun, Yongjun & Yan, Chengchu
- 59-66 A new skeletal chemical kinetic model of gasoline surrogate fuel with nitric oxide in HCCI combustion
by Zheng, Zhaolei & Lv, Zhumei
- 67-73 Combination of dry dark fermentation and mechanical pretreatment for lignocellulosic deconstruction: An innovative strategy for biofuels and volatile fatty acids recovery
by Motte, Jean-Charles & Sambusiti, Cecilia & Dumas, Claire & Barakat, Abdellatif
- 74-81 Electrochemical investigation of thermically treated graphene oxides as electrode materials for vanadium redox flow battery
by Di Blasi, O. & Briguglio, N. & Busacca, C. & Ferraro, M. & Antonucci, V. & Di Blasi, A.
- 82-91 Optimal combinable and dedicated energy crop scenarios for marginal land
by Glithero, N.J. & Wilson, P. & Ramsden, S.J.
- 92-103 Can propulsion and fuel diversity for the bus fleet achieve the win–win strategy of energy conservation and environmental protection?
by Wang, Renjie & Wu, Ye & Ke, Wenwei & Zhang, Shaojun & Zhou, Boya & Hao, Jiming
- 104-116 Progress in reliability of fast reactor operation and new trends to increased inherent safety
by Merk, Bruno & Stanculescu, Alexander & Chellapandi, Perumal & Hill, Robert
- 117-130 Power-to-gas plants and gas turbines for improved wind energy dispatchability: Energy and economic assessment
by Guandalini, Giulio & Campanari, Stefano & Romano, Matteo C.
- 131-160 BVCM: A comprehensive and flexible toolkit for whole system biomass value chain analysis and optimisation – Mathematical formulation
by Samsatli, Sheila & Samsatli, Nouri J. & Shah, Nilay
- 161-175 Characterization of viscous biofuel sprays using digital imaging in the near field region
by Sallevelt, J.L.H.P. & Pozarlik, A.K. & Brem, G.
- 176-183 Energy storage systems in energy and ancillary markets: A backwards induction approach
by Cho, Joohyun & Kleit, Andrew N.
- 184-191 Performance analysis of a thermoelectric cooler with a corrugated architecture
by Owoyele, Opeoluwa & Ferguson, Scott & O’Connor, Brendan T.
- 192-213 Evaluating co-benefits of energy efficiency and air pollution abatement in China’s cement industry
by Zhang, Shaohui & Worrell, Ernst & Crijns-Graus, Wina
- 214-223 A new mesoporous amine-TiO2 based pre-combustion CO2 capture technology
by Jiang, Guodong & Huang, Qinglin & Kenarsari, Saeed Danaei & Hu, Xin & Russell, Armistead G. & Fan, Maohong & Shen, Xiaodong
- 224-234 Adaptive Pontryagin’s Minimum Principle supervisory controller design for the plug-in hybrid GM Chevrolet Volt
by Onori, Simona & Tribioli, Laura
- 235-245 Influence of agricultural residues interpretation and allocation procedures on the environmental performance of bioelectricity production – A case study on woodchips from apple orchards
by Boschiero, Martina & Kelderer, Markus & Schmitt, Armin O. & Andreotti, Carlo & Zerbe, Stefan
- 246-257 Smart households: Dispatch strategies and economic analysis of distributed energy storage for residential peak shaving
by Zheng, Menglian & Meinrenken, Christoph J. & Lackner, Klaus S.
- 258-268 Multi-functional heat pumps integration in power plants for CO2 capture and sequestration
by Alabdulkarem, Abdullah & Hwang, Yunho & Radermacher, Reinhard
- 269-278 Strategies to mitigate declines in the economic value of wind and solar at high penetration in California
by Mills, Andrew D. & Wiser, Ryan H.
- 279-286 Performance enhancement of leaf vegetable waste in two-stage anaerobic systems under high organic loading rate: Role of recirculation and hydraulic retention time
by Zuo, Zhuang & Wu, Shubiao & Qi, Xiangyang & Dong, Renjie
- 287-296 Public participation in energy saving retrofitting of residential buildings in China
by Liu, Wenling & Zhang, Jinyun & Bluemling, Bettina & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Wang, Can
- 297-307 Solar heating by radiant floor: Experimental results and emission reduction obtained with a micro photovoltaic–heat pump system
by Izquierdo, M. & de Agustín-Camacho, P.
- 308-317 Development of monolithic adsorbent via polymeric sol–gel process for low-concentration CO2 capture
by Kong, Yong & Shen, Xiaodong & Cui, Sheng & Fan, Maohong
- 318-324 Photo-enhanced hydrogenation of CO2 to mimic photosynthesis by CO co-feed in a novel twin reactor
by Cheng, Ya-Hsin & Nguyen, Van-Huy & Chan, Hsiang-Yu & Wu, Jeffrey C.S. & Wang, Wei-Hon
- 325-334 Performance of a free-air cooling system for telecommunications base stations using phase change materials (PCMs): In-situ tests
by Sun, Xiaoqin & Zhang, Quan & Medina, Mario A. & Liao, Shuguang
- 335-343 A real-life assessment on the effect of smart appliances for shifting households’ electricity demand
by Kobus, Charlotte B.A. & Klaassen, Elke A.M. & Mugge, Ruth & Schoormans, Jan P.L.
- 344-352 A combined Dual Hot-Gas Bypass Defrosting method with accumulator heater for an air-to-air heat pump in cold region
by Kim, Jaehong & Choi, Hwan-Jong & Kim, Kyung Chun
- 353-360 Influence of connecting plate resistance upon LiFePO4 battery performance
by Wang, Limei & Cheng, Yong & Zhao, Xiuliang
- 361-372 Extremum seeking control of COP optimization for air-source transcritical CO2 heat pump water heater system
by Hu, Bin & Li, Yaoyu & Cao, Feng & Xing, Ziwen
- 373-385 Zero carbon infinite COP heat from fuel cell CHP
by Staffell, Iain
- 386-395 Transient simulation of a two-door frost-free refrigerator subjected to periodic door opening and evaporator frosting
by Borges, Bruno N. & Melo, Cláudio & Hermes, Christian J.L.
- 396-401 Structure optimization of cathode microporous layer for direct methanol fuel cells
by Liu, Guicheng & Ding, Xianan & Zhou, Hongwei & Chen, Ming & Wang, Manxiang & Zhao, Zhenxuan & Yin, Zhuang & Wang, Xindong
- 402-412 Long-term energy planning with uncertain environmental performance metrics
by Parkinson, Simon C. & Djilali, Ned
- 413-429 Energy production for dwellings by using hybrid systems based on heat pump variable input power
by Poulet, P. & Outbib, R.
- 430-443 Energy upgrades as financial or strategic investment? Energy Star property owners and managers improving building energy performance
by Gliedt, Travis & Hoicka, Christina E.
- 444-455 Balance and saving of GHG emissions in thermochemical biorefineries
by Haro, Pedro & Aracil, Cristina & Vidal-Barrero, Fernando & Ollero, Pedro
- 456-465 A vapor feed methanol microfluidic fuel cell with high fuel and energy efficiency
by Wang, Yifei & Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Xuan, Jin & Wang, Huizhi
- 466-477 Building-level power demand forecasting framework using building specific inputs: Development and applications
by Touretzky, Cara R. & Patil, Rakesh
- 478-485 Double-layer orthogonal-offset photovoltaic platforms
by Edgar, Ross & Cochard, Steve & Stachurski, Zbigniew
- 486-499 Conceptual design of light integrated gasification fuel cell based on thermodynamic process simulation
by Taufiq, Bin Nur & Kikuchi, Yasunori & Ishimoto, Takayoshi & Honda, Kuniaki & Koyama, Michihisa
- 500-509 Shale gas and non-aqueous fracturing fluids: Opportunities and challenges for supercritical CO2
by Middleton, Richard S. & Carey, J. William & Currier, Robert P. & Hyman, Jeffrey D. & Kang, Qinjun & Karra, Satish & Jiménez-Martínez, Joaquín & Porter, Mark L. & Viswanathan, Hari S.
- 510-522 Characterising the spatial and temporal variability of the tidal-stream energy resource over the northwest European shelf seas
by Robins, Peter E. & Neill, Simon P. & Lewis, Matt J. & Ward, Sophie L.
- 523-535 Effectiveness and life-cycle cost-benefit analysis of active cold storages for building demand management for smart grid applications
by Cui, Borui & Gao, Dian-ce & Wang, Shengwei & Xue, Xue
- 536-555 Optimization problems in natural gas transportation systems: A state-of-the-art review
by Ríos-Mercado, Roger Z. & Borraz-Sánchez, Conrado
- 556-568 Life cycle assessment of hydrogen production from underground coal gasification
by Verma, Aman & Kumar, Amit
- 569-581 Modeling and optimization of a heat-pump-assisted high temperature proton exchange membrane fuel cell micro-combined-heat-and-power system for residential applications
by Arsalis, Alexandros & Kær, Søren K. & Nielsen, Mads P.
- 582-592 Long-term performance analysis of an HT-PEM fuel cell based micro-CHP system: Operational strategies
by Najafi, Behzad & Haghighat Mamaghani, Alireza & Rinaldi, Fabio & Casalegno, Andrea
- 593-610 Outlook for ethanol production costs in Brazil up to 2030, for different biomass crops and industrial technologies
by Jonker, J.G.G. & van der Hilst, F. & Junginger, H.M. & Cavalett, O. & Chagas, M.F. & Faaij, A.P.C.
- 611-616 Net energy analysis of a solar combi system with Seasonal Thermal Energy Store
by Colclough, Shane & McGrath, Teresa
- 617-626 A performance evaluation of the energy, environmental, and economic efficiency and productivity in China: An application of global data envelopment analysis
by Wang, Zhaohua & Feng, Chao
2015, Volume 146, Issue C
- 1-10 Channel geometry optimization of a polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell using genetic algorithm
by Yang, Woo-Joo & Wang, Hong-Yang & Lee, Dae-Hyung & Kim, Young-Bae
- 11-19 Plug-in vs. wireless charging: Life cycle energy and greenhouse gas emissions for an electric bus system
by Bi, Zicheng & Song, Lingjun & De Kleine, Robert & Mi, Chunting Chris & Keoleian, Gregory A.
- 20-28 Effect of diesel fuel blend with n-butanol on the emission of a turbocharged common rail direct injection diesel engine
by Choi, Byungchul & Jiang, Xiaolong & Kim, Young Kwon & Jung, Gilsung & Lee, Chunhwan & Choi, Inchul & Song, Chi Sung
- 29-37 Performance characteristics of a dual-evaporator heat pump system for effective dehumidifying and heating of a cabin in electric vehicles
by Ahn, Jae Hwan & Kang, Hoon & Lee, Ho Seong & Kim, Yongchan
- 38-52 Life cycle assessment (LCA) optimization of solar-assisted hybrid CCHP system
by Wang, Jiangjiang & Yang, Ying & Mao, Tianzhi & Sui, Jun & Jin, Hongguang
- 53-64 The implications of CO2 price for China’s power sector decarbonization
by Li, Ying & Lukszo, Zofia & Weijnen, Margot
- 65-73 Optimization of mine ventilation fan speeds according to ventilation on demand and time of use tariff
by Chatterjee, Arnab & Zhang, Lijun & Xia, Xiaohua
- 74-83 Computational and experimental investigations of an omni-flow wind turbine
by Ying, P. & Chen, Y.K. & Xu, Y.G. & Tian, Y.
- 84-91 Maximum window-to-wall ratio of a thermally autonomous building as a function of envelope U-value and ambient temperature amplitude
by Ma, Peizheng & Wang, Lin-Shu & Guo, Nianhua
- 92-103 Benchmarking whole-building energy performance with multi-criteria technique for order preference by similarity to ideal solution using a selective objective-weighting approach
by Wang, Endong
- 104-110 Experiments and thermodynamic simulations for continuous separation of CO2 from CH4+CO2 gas mixture utilizing hydrate formation
by Tomita, Shuhei & Akatsu, Satoru & Ohmura, Ryo
- 111-121 Fluidized-bed and fixed-bed reactor testing of methane chemical looping combustion with MgO-promoted hematite
by Miller, Duane D. & Siriwardane, Ranjani & Poston, James
- 122-134 Development of a three-phase battery energy storage scheduling and operation system for low voltage distribution networks
by Bennett, Christopher J. & Stewart, Rodney A. & Lu, Jun Wei
- 135-140 Production and characterization of biodiesel derived from Hodgsonia macrocarpa seed oil
by Cao, Leichang & Zhang, Shicheng
- 141-149 Dynamic load-shifting program based on a cloud computing framework to support the integration of renewable energy sources
by Rajeev, T. & Ashok, S.
- 150-161 Optimal scheduling for vehicle-to-grid operation with stochastic connection of plug-in electric vehicles to smart grid
by Jian, Linni & Zheng, Yanchong & Xiao, Xinping & Chan, C.C.
- 162-173 Study on optical and thermal performance of a linear Fresnel solar reflector using molten salt as HTF with MCRT and FVM methods
by Qiu, Yu & He, Ya-Ling & Cheng, Ze-Dong & Wang, Kun
- 174-183 An effort to enhance hydrogen energy share in a compression ignition engine under dual-fuel mode using low temperature combustion strategies
by Chintala, V. & Subramanian, K.A.
- 184-195 Process analysis of a low emissions hydrogen and steam generation technology for oil sands operations
by Nduagu, E.I. & Gates, I.D.
- 196-201 Biodiesel production from palm oil over monolithic KF/γ-Al2O3/honeycomb ceramic catalyst
by Gao, Lijing & Wang, Songcheng & Xu, Wei & Xiao, Guomin
- 202-208 Dual uses of microalgal biomass: An integrative approach for biohydrogen and biodiesel production
by Dasgupta, Chitralekha Nag & Suseela, M.R. & Mandotra, S.K. & Kumar, Pankaj & Pandey, Manish K. & Toppo, Kiran & Lone, J.A.
- 209-216 Affordable solar-assisted biogas digesters for cold climates: Experiment, model, verification and analysis
by Weatherford, Vergil C. & (John) Zhai, Zhiqiang
- 217-229 A decision support system for evaluating effects of Feed-in Tariff mechanism: Dynamic modeling of Malaysia’s electricity generation mix
by Shahmohammadi, M. Sadegh & Mohd. Yusuff, Rosnah & Keyhanian, Sina & Shakouri G., Hamed
- 230-238 Evaluation on effects of using low biodiesel blends in a EURO 5 passenger vehicle equipped with a common-rail diesel engine
by Serrano, L. & Lopes, M. & Pires, N. & Ribeiro, I. & Cascão, P. & Tarelho, L. & Monteiro, A. & Nielsen, O. & da Silva, M. Gameiro & Borrego, C.
- 239-246 Consumption management in the Nord Pool region: A stability analysis
by Lindström, Erik & Norén, Vicke & Madsen, Henrik
- 247-262 Towards exporting renewable energy from MENA region to Europe: An investigation into domestic energy use and householders’ energy behaviour in Libya
by Mohamed, Ahmed M.A. & Al-Habaibeh, Amin & Abdo, Hafez & Elabar, Sherifa
- 263-269 Determination method of defrosting start-time based on temperature measurements
by Kim, Min-Hwan & Lee, Kwan-Soo
- 270-278 Influence of an iron-based fuel-borne catalyst on physicochemical and toxicological characteristics of particulate emissions from a diesel engine
by Zhang, Zhi-Hui & Balasubramanian, Rajasekhar
- 279-287 Energy consumption and cost analysis of hybrid electric powertrain configurations for two wheelers
by Walker, Paul D. & Roser, Holger M.
- 288-297 Demand response modeling: A comparison between tools
by Neves, Diana & Pina, André & Silva, Carlos A.
- 298-312 Coal gasification integration with solid oxide fuel cell and chemical looping combustion for high-efficiency power generation with inherent CO2 capture
by Chen, Shiyi & Lior, Noam & Xiang, Wenguo
- 313-327 A study on planning for interconnected renewable energy facilities in Hokkaido, Japan
by Obara, Shin’ya & Utsugi, Yuta & Ito, Yuzi & Morel, Jorge & Okada, Masaki
- 328-334 Optimizing operation of a solar-aided coal-fired power system based on the solar contribution evaluation method
by Zhai, Rongrong & Zhao, Miaomiao & Tan, Kaiyu & Yang, Yongping
- 335-343 Extending the environmental benefits of ethanol–diesel blends through DGE incorporation
by Herreros, J.M. & Schroer, K. & Sukjit, E. & Tsolakis, A.
- 344-352 Potential of demand side integration to maximize use of renewable energy sources in Germany
by Stötzer, Martin & Hauer, Ines & Richter, Marc & Styczynski, Zbigniew A.
- 353-370 Shifting Boundary for price-based residential demand response and applications
by Xu, Fang Yuan & Zhang, Tao & Lai, Loi Lei & Zhou, Hao
- 371-382 Operational performance of a novel heat pump assisted solar façade loop-heat-pipe water heating system
by He, Wei & Hong, Xiaoqiang & Zhao, Xudong & Zhang, Xingxing & Shen, Jinchun & Ji, Jie
- 383-396 Heat transfer fluids for concentrating solar power systems – A review
by Vignarooban, K. & Xu, Xinhai & Arvay, A. & Hsu, K. & Kannan, A.M.
- 397-408 Vanadium redox flow batteries to reach greenhouse gas emissions targets in an off-grid configuration
by Arbabzadeh, Maryam & Johnson, Jeremiah X. & De Kleine, Robert & Keoleian, Gregory A.
- 409-420 Dynamic total factor carbon emissions performance changes in the Chinese transportation industry
by Zhang, Ning & Wei, Xiao
- 421-433 Analytical simulation of groundwater flow and land surface effects on thermal plumes of borehole heat exchangers
by Rivera, Jaime A. & Blum, Philipp & Bayer, Peter
- 434-441 Energy behaviors at the office: An intervention study on the use of equipment
by Nilsson, Andreas & Andersson, Kristin & Bergstad, Cecilia Jakobsson
- 442-452 Analytical expressions for temperature dependent electrical efficiencies of thin film BIOPVT systems
by Gaur, Ankita & Tiwari, G.N.
- 453-470 Optimization of a network of compressors in parallel: Operational and maintenance planning – The air separation plant case
by Kopanos, Georgios M. & Xenos, Dionysios P. & Cicciotti, Matteo & Pistikopoulos, Efstratios N. & Thornhill, Nina F.
2015, Volume 145, Issue C
- 1-7 Rh assisted catalytic oxidation of jet fuel surrogates in a meso-scale combustor
by Wierzbicki, Teresa A. & Lee, Ivan C. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 8-20 Retroreflective façades for urban heat island mitigation: Experimental investigation and energy evaluations
by Rossi, Federico & Castellani, Beatrice & Presciutti, Andrea & Morini, Elena & Filipponi, Mirko & Nicolini, Andrea & Santamouris, Matheos
- 21-26 Effect of benzene on product evolution in a H2S/O2 flame under Claus condition
by Ibrahim, S. & Al Shoaibi, A. & Gupta, A.K.
- 27-35 Experimental study on full-scale ZrCo and depleted uranium beds applied for fast recovery and delivery of hydrogen isotopes
by Kou, Huaqin & Huang, Zhiyong & Luo, Wenhua & Sang, Ge & Meng, Daqiao & Luo, Deli & Zhang, Guanghui & Chen, Hao & Zhou, Ying & Hu, Changwen
- 36-42 A novel active equalization method for lithium-ion batteries in electric vehicles
by Wang, Yujie & Zhang, Chenbin & Chen, Zonghai & Xie, Jing & Zhang, Xu
- 43-51 Control strategies for intelligent glazed façade and their influence on energy and comfort performance of office buildings in Denmark
by Liu, Mingzhe & Wittchen, Kim Bjarne & Heiselberg, Per Kvols
- 52-59 Investigation of the performance of a copper based oxygen carrier for chemical looping combustion in a 120kW pilot plant for gaseous fuels
by Penthor, Stefan & Zerobin, Florian & Mayer, Karl & Pröll, Tobias & Hofbauer, Hermann
- 60-68 CO2 capture performance of synthetic sorbent prepared from carbide slag and aluminum nitrate hydrate by combustion synthesis
by Li, Yingjie & Su, Mengying & Xie, Xin & Wu, Shuimu & Liu, Changtian
- 69-79 Effect of horizontal and vertical well patterns on methane hydrate dissociation behaviors in pilot-scale hydrate simulator
by Feng, Jing-Chun & Wang, Yi & Li, Xiao-Sen & Li, Gang & Zhang, Yu & Chen, Zhao-Yang
- 80-103 Direct ethanol fuel cells for transport and stationary applications – A comprehensive review
by Badwal, S.P.S. & Giddey, S. & Kulkarni, A. & Goel, J. & Basu, S.
- 104-110 Effect of deflocculation on the efficiency of low-energy microwave pretreatment and anaerobic biodegradation of waste activated sludge
by Ebenezer, A. Vimala & Arulazhagan, P. & Adish Kumar, S. & Yeom, Ick-Tae & Rajesh Banu, J.
- 111-123 Thermal inertia and energy efficiency – Parametric simulation assessment on a calibrated case study
by Aste, Niccolò & Leonforte, Fabrizio & Manfren, Massimiliano & Mazzon, Manlio
- 124-132 ANN based MPPT method for rapidly variable shading conditions
by Rizzo, Santi Agatino & Scelba, Giacomo
- 133-138 A panel cointegration analysis of CO2 emissions, nuclear energy and income in major nuclear generating countries
by Baek, Jungho
- 139-154 Smart Energy Systems for coherent 100% renewable energy and transport solutions
by Mathiesen, B.V. & Lund, H. & Connolly, D. & Wenzel, H. & Østergaard, P.A. & Möller, B. & Nielsen, S. & Ridjan, I. & Karnøe, P. & Sperling, K. & Hvelplund, F.K.
- 155-162 Extensive analyses of diesel–vegetable oil–n-butanol ternary blends in a diesel engine
by Atmanli, Alpaslan & Ileri, Erol & Yuksel, Bedri & Yilmaz, Nadir
- 163-171 Experimental and computational investigation of multi U-tube boreholes
by Aydın, Murat & Sisman, Altug
- 172-179 A novel energy management method for series plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
by Chen, Zheng & Xia, Bing & You, Chenwen & Mi, Chunting Chris
- 180-190 Fixed bed reduction of hematite under alternating reduction and oxidation cycles
by Breault, Ronald W. & Monazam, Esmail R.
- 191-197 Recursive wind speed forecasting based on Hammerstein Auto-Regressive model
by Ait Maatallah, Othman & Achuthan, Ajit & Janoyan, Kerop & Marzocca, Pier
- 198-210 Geochemical impact of aquifer storage for impure CO2 containing O2 and N2: Tongliao field experiment
by Wei, Ning & Li, Xiaochun & Wang, Yan & Zhu, Qianlin & Liu, Shengnan & Liu, Naizhong & Su, Xuebing
- 211-222 Enhancing the efficiency of solar concentrators by controlled optical aberrations: Method and photovoltaic application
by Giannuzzi, Alessandra & Diolaiti, Emiliano & Lombini, Matteo & De Rosa, Adriano & Marano, Bruno & Bregoli, Giovanni & Cosentino, Giuseppe & Foppiani, Italo & Schreiber, Laura
- 223-233 Valuation of wind power distributed generation by using Longstaff–Schwartz option pricing method
by Díaz, Guzmán & Moreno, Blanca & Coto, José & Gómez-Aleixandre, Javier
- 234-245 Combination of equilibrium models and hybrid life cycle-input–output analysis to predict the environmental impacts of energy policy scenarios
by Igos, Elorri & Rugani, Benedetto & Rege, Sameer & Benetto, Enrico & Drouet, Laurent & Zachary, Daniel S.
- 246-254 Experimental investigation of an organic Rankine cycle with multiple expanders used in parallel
by Yun, Eunkoo & Kim, Dokyun & Yoon, Sang Youl & Kim, Kyung Chun