2014, Volume 118, Issue C
- 100-113 Experimental study of the relationship between injection rate shape and Diesel ignition using a novel piezo-actuated direct-acting injector
by Macian, Vicente & Payri, Raul & Ruiz, Santiago & Bardi, Michele & Plazas, Alejandro H.
- 114-123 A naive Bayes model for robust remaining useful life prediction of lithium-ion battery
by Ng, Selina S.Y. & Xing, Yinjiao & Tsui, Kwok L.
- 124-134 Optimum sizing and tracking of combined cooling heating and power systems for bulk energy consumers
by Jayasekara, Saliya & Halgamuge, Saman K. & Attalage, Rahula A. & Rajarathne, Rohitha
- 135-140 Performance and emission characteristics of butanol/Jet A blends in a gas turbine engine
by Mendez, C.J. & Parthasarathy, R.N. & Gollahalli, S.R.
- 141-155 Wind power bidding in electricity markets with high wind penetration
by Vilim, Michael & Botterud, Audun
- 156-165 Design and optimization of air bottoming cycles for waste heat recovery in off-shore platforms
by Pierobon, Leonardo & Haglind, Fredrik
- 166-172 Accurate simulation of thermoelectric power generating systems
by Montecucco, Andrea & Knox, Andrew R.
- 173-182 Emergy analysis of a biogas-linked agricultural system in rural China – A case study in Gongcheng Yao Autonomous County
by Yang, Jin & Chen, Bin
- 183-191 Polymer electrolyte membrane with high selectivity ratio for direct methanol fuel cells: A preliminary study based on blends of partially sulfonated polymers polyaniline and PVdF-co-HFP
by Dutta, Kingshuk & Das, Suparna & Kumar, Piyush & Kundu, Patit Paban
- 192-206 Constrained control framework for a stand-alone hybrid (Stirling engine)/supercapacitor power generation system
by Alamir, M. & Rahmani, M.A. & Gualino, D.
- 207-220 A framework to characterize energy efficiency measures
by Trianni, Andrea & Cagno, Enrico & De Donatis, Alessio
- 221-230 China’s solar photovoltaic industry development: The status quo, problems and approaches
by Sun, Honghang & Zhi, Qiang & Wang, Yibo & Yao, Qiang & Su, Jun
- 231-237 Solar energy conversion and storage: Fast Green FCF-Fructose photogalvanic cell
by Koli, Pooran
- 238-245 Evaluation of working fluids for geothermal power generation from abandoned oil wells
by Cheng, Wen-Long & Li, Tong-Tong & Nian, Yong-Le & Xie, Kun
- 258-270 H2 coproduction in IGCC with CCS via coal and biomass mixture using advanced technologies
by Chen, Qin & Rao, Ashok & Samuelsen, Scott
- 271-279 Evaluation of power investment decisions under uncertain carbon policy: A case study for converting coal fired steam turbine to combined cycle gas turbine plants in Australia
by Shahnazari, Mahdi & McHugh, Adam & Maybee, Bryan & Whale, Jonathan
- 280-291 Renewable energy projects to electrify rural communities in Cape Verde
by Ranaboldo, Matteo & Lega, Bruno Domenech & Ferrenbach, David Vilar & Ferrer-Martí, Laia & Moreno, Rafael Pastor & García-Villoria, Alberto
- 292-299 Thermodynamic equipartition for increased second law efficiency
by Thiel, Gregory P. & McGovern, Ronan K. & Zubair, Syed M. & Lienhard V, John H.
- 300-308 Conversion of metallurgical coke and coal using a Coal Direct Chemical Looping (CDCL) moving bed reactor
by Luo, Siwei & Bayham, Samuel & Zeng, Liang & McGiveron, Omar & Chung, Elena & Majumder, Ankita & Fan, Liang-Shih
- 309-317 Operational experience with a system of coupled fluidized beds for chemical looping combustion of solid fuels using ilmenite as oxygen carrier
by Thon, Andreas & Kramp, Marvin & Hartge, Ernst-Ulrich & Heinrich, Stefan & Werther, Joachim
2014, Volume 117, Issue C
- 1-10 Understanding the expected performance of large-scale solar ponds from laboratory-scale observations and numerical modeling
by Suárez, Francisco & Ruskowitz, Jeffrey A. & Childress, Amy E. & Tyler, Scott W.
- 11-29 Systematic optimization of subcritical and transcritical organic Rankine cycles (ORCs) constrained by technical parameters in multiple applications
by Maraver, Daniel & Royo, Javier & Lemort, Vincent & Quoilin, Sylvain
- 30-41 Experimental evaluation and ANN modeling of a recuperative micro gas turbine burning mixtures of natural gas and biogas
by Nikpey, H. & Assadi, M. & Breuhaus, P. & Mørkved, P.T.
- 42-53 Feasibility analysis of offshore renewables penetrating local energy systems in remote oceanic areas – A case study of emissions from an electricity system with tidal power in Southern Alaska
by Li, Ye & Willman, Lindsay
- 54-61 Energy analysis of thermal energy storages with grid configurations
by Rezaie, Behnaz & Reddy, Bale V. & Rosen, Marc A.
- 62-75 Prospects of carbon capture and storage (CCS) in India’s power sector – An integrated assessment
by Viebahn, Peter & Vallentin, Daniel & Höller, Samuel
- 76-86 Novel combined cycle configurations for propane pre-cooled mixed refrigerant (APCI) natural gas liquefaction cycle
by Mortazavi, Amir & Alabdulkarem, Abdullah & Hwang, Yunho & Radermacher, Reinhard
- 87-94 Thermophilic anaerobic co-digestion of sewage sludge with grease waste: Effect of long chain fatty acids in the methane yield and its dewatering properties
by Silvestre, G. & Illa, J. & Fernández, B. & Bonmatí, A.
- 95-103 A study on the use of phase change materials (PCMs) in combination with a natural cold source for space cooling in telecommunications base stations (TBSs) in China
by Sun, Xiaoqin & Zhang, Quan & Medina, Mario A. & Liu, Yingjun & Liao, Shuguang
- 104-115 Low temperature spray combustion of acetone–butanol–ethanol (ABE) and diesel blends
by Zhou, Nan & Huo, Ming & Wu, Han & Nithyanandan, Karthik & Lee, Chia-fon F. & Wang, Qingnian
- 116-126 WRF wind simulation and wind energy production estimates forced by different reanalyses: Comparison with observed data for Portugal
by Carvalho, D. & Rocha, A. & Gómez-Gesteira, M. & Silva Santos, C.
- 127-133 Dynamic study of methanol adsorption on activated carbon ACM-35.4 for enhancing the specific cooling power of adsorptive chillers
by Gordeeva, Larisa & Aristov, Yuri
- 134-141 An assessment of regulated emissions and CO2 emissions from a European light-duty CNG-fueled vehicle in the context of Euro 6 emissions regulations
by Bielaczyc, Piotr & Woodburn, Joseph & Szczotka, Andrzej
- 142-148 Bioconversion of different sizes of microcrystalline cellulose pretreated by microwave irradiation with/without NaOH
by Peng, Huadong & Chen, Hongzhang & Qu, Yongshui & Li, Hongqiang & Xu, Jian
- 149-156 Interaction between urban microclimate and electric air-conditioning energy consumption during high temperature season
by Li, Canbing & Zhou, Jinju & Cao, Yijia & Zhong, Jin & Liu, Yu & Kang, Chongqing & Tan, Yi
- 157-166 A new approach for real time voltage control using demand response in an automated distribution system
by Zakariazadeh, Alireza & Homaee, Omid & Jadid, Shahram & Siano, Pierluigi
- 167-175 Optimum insulation thickness for external walls on different orientations considering the speed and direction of the wind
by Axaopoulos, Ioannis & Axaopoulos, Petros & Gelegenis, John
2014, Volume 116, Issue C
- 1-8 Forest biomass supply chains in Ireland: A life cycle assessment of GHG emissions and primary energy balances
by Murphy, Fionnuala & Devlin, Ger & McDonnell, Kevin
- 9-19 Energy performance enhancement in multistory residential buildings
by Hachem, Caroline & Athienitis, Andreas & Fazio, Paul
- 20-25 Transforming duck tallow into biodiesel via noncatalytic transesterification
by Kwon, Eilhann E. & Jeon, Eui-Chan & Yi, Haakrho & Kim, Sungpyo
- 26-40 Hydrate-based technology for CO2 capture from fossil fuel power plants
by Yang, Mingjun & Song, Yongchen & Jiang, Lanlan & Zhao, Yuechao & Ruan, Xuke & Zhang, Yi & Wang, Shanrong
- 41-51 Methods to achieve HCCI/CAI combustion at idle operation in a 4VVAS gasoline engine
by Chen, Tao & Xie, Hui & Li, Le & Zhang, Lianfang & Wang, Xinyan & Zhao, Hua
- 52-57 Near Infrared Reflectance Spectroscopy (NIRS) for rapid determination of biochemical methane potential of plant biomass
by Triolo, Jin M. & Ward, Alastair J. & Pedersen, Lene & Løkke, Mette M. & Qu, Haiyan & Sommer, Sven G.
- 58-65 Blending lignin-derived oxygenate in enhanced multi-component diesel fuel for improved emissions
by Herreros, J.M. & Jones, A. & Sukjit, E. & Tsolakis, A.
- 66-75 Solar energy captured by a curved collector designed for architectural integration
by Rodríguez-Sánchez, D. & Belmonte, J.F. & Izquierdo-Barrientos, M.A. & Molina, A.E. & Rosengarten, G. & Almendros-Ibáñez, J.A.
- 76-85 Optimization of operating parameters of ground source heat pump system for space heating and cooling by Taguchi method and utility concept
by Sivasakthivel, T. & Murugesan, K. & Thomas, H.R.
- 86-90 Light intensity affects the performance of photo microbial fuel cells with Desmodesmus sp. A8 as cathodic microorganism
by Wu, Yi-cheng & Wang, Ze-jie & Zheng, Yue & Xiao, Yong & Yang, Zhao-hui & Zhao, Feng
- 91-100 Conceptual design of offshore platform supply vessel based on hybrid diesel generator-fuel cell power plant
by Díaz-de-Baldasano, Maria C. & Mateos, Francisco J. & Núñez-Rivas, Luis R. & Leo, Teresa J.
- 101-110 Combination of CO2 geological storage with deep saline water recovery in western China: Insights from numerical analyses
by Li, Qi & Wei, Ya-Ni & Liu, Guizhen & Lin, Qing
- 111-124 A numerical investigation into the influence of unsteady wind on the performance and aerodynamics of a vertical axis wind turbine
by Danao, Louis Angelo & Edwards, Jonathan & Eboibi, Okeoghene & Howell, Robert
- 125-133 Techno-economic study of NMMO pretreatment and biogas production from forest residues
by Teghammar, Anna & Forgács, Gergely & Sárvári Horváth, Ilona & Taherzadeh, Mohammad J.
- 134-148 Annual evaluation of energy, environmental and economic performances of a membrane liquid desiccant air conditioning system with/without ERV
by Abdel-Salam, Ahmed H. & Simonson, Carey J.
- 149-158 Individual decisions and system development – Integrating modelling approaches for the heating market
by Bauermann, Klaas & Spiecker, Stephan & Weber, Christoph
- 159-166 Influence of the receiver’s back surface radiative characteristics on the performance of a heat-pipe evacuated-tube solar collector
by Zheng, Hongfei & Xiong, Jianying & Su, Yuehong & Zhang, Haiyin
- 167-177 Tidal stream energy impact on the transient and residual flow in an estuary: A 3D analysis
by Sánchez, M. & Carballo, R. & Ramos, V. & Iglesias, G.
- 178-190 Review of fuel oil quality and combustion of fast pyrolysis bio-oils from lignocellulosic biomass
by Lehto, Jani & Oasmaa, Anja & Solantausta, Yrjö & Kytö, Matti & Chiaramonti, David
- 191-198 Biodiesel production via esterification of oleic acid catalyzed by chlorosulfonic acid modified zirconia
by Zhang, Yue & Wong, Wing-Tak & Yung, Ka-Fu
- 199-205 Production of renewable diesel via catalytic deoxygenation of natural triglycerides: Comprehensive understanding of reaction intermediates and hydrocarbons
by Kim, Seok Ki & Han, Jae Young & Lee, Hong-shik & Yum, Taewoo & Kim, Yunje & Kim, Jaehoon
- 206-215 Effects of gaseous ammonia direct injection on performance characteristics of a spark-ignition engine
by Ryu, Kyunghyun & Zacharakis-Jutz, George E. & Kong, Song-Charng
- 216-222 Nanomodification of the electrodes in microbial fuel cell: Impact of nanoparticle density on electricity production and microbial community
by Alatraktchi, Fatima AlZahra’a & Zhang, Yifeng & Angelidaki, Irini
- 223-229 Two-stage medium chain fatty acid (MCFA) production from municipal solid waste and ethanol
by Grootscholten, T.I.M. & Strik, D.P.B.T.B. & Steinbusch, K.J.J. & Buisman, C.J.N. & Hamelers, H.V.M.
- 230-242 A probability constrained multi-objective optimization model for CCHP system operation decision support
by Hu, Mengqi & Cho, Heejin
- 243-252 The melting process of storage materials with relatively high phase change temperatures in partially filled spherical shells
by Archibold, Antonio Ramos & Gonzalez-Aguilar, José & Rahman, Muhammad M. & Yogi Goswami, D. & Romero, Manuel & Stefanakos, Elias K.
- 253-259 Internalizing land use impacts for life cycle cost analysis of energy systems: A case of California’s photovoltaic implementation
by Lakhani, Raksha & Doluweera, Ganesh & Bergerson, Joule
- 260-268 Optimum design of a radial heat sink with a fin-height profile for high-power LED lighting applications
by Jang, Daeseok & Yook, Se-Jin & Lee, Kwan-Soo
- 269-277 Optimal operating conditions for wet ethanol in a HCCI engine using exhaust gas heat recovery
by Saxena, Samveg & Vuilleumier, David & Kozarac, Darko & Krieck, Martin & Dibble, Robert & Aceves, Salvador
- 278-287 Latent heat augmentation of thermocline energy storage for concentrating solar power – A system-level assessment
by Flueckiger, Scott M. & Garimella, Suresh V.
- 288-296 Effect of inlet and outlet configurations on blow-off and flashback with premixed combustion for methane and a high hydrogen content fuel in a generic swirl burner
by Syred, N. & Giles, A. & Lewis, J. & Abdulsada, M. & Valera Medina, A. & Marsh, R. & Bowen, P.J. & Griffiths, A.J.
- 297-310 An interactive building power demand management strategy for facilitating smart grid optimization
by Xue, Xue & Wang, Shengwei & Sun, Yongjun & Xiao, Fu
- 311-321 The effect of weather forecast uncertainty on a predictive control concept for building systems operation
by Petersen, Steffen & Bundgaard, Katrine Wieck
- 322-332 A new method for controlling the ignition state of a regenerative combustor using a heat storage device
by Marín, Pablo & Díez, Fernando V. & Ordóñez, Salvador
- 333-343 Impacts of intermittent sources on the quality of power supply: The key role of reliability indicators
by Drouineau, Mathilde & Maïzi, Nadia & Mazauric, Vincent
- 344-354 Introducing carbon taxes in South Africa
by Alton, Theresa & Arndt, Channing & Davies, Rob & Hartley, Faaiqa & Makrelov, Konstantin & Thurlow, James & Ubogu, Dumebi
- 355-375 Vacuum insulation panel products: A state-of-the-art review and future research pathways
by Kalnæs, Simen Edsjø & Jelle, Bjørn Petter
- 376-386 How does individual low-carbon consumption behavior occur? – An analysis based on attitude process
by Chen, Hong & Long, Ruyin & Niu, Wenjing & Feng, Qun & Yang, Ranran
- 387-397 Heat recovery opportunities in UK industry
by Hammond, G.P. & Norman, J.B.
- 398-408 Employing two novel mechanical fault ride through controllers for keeping stability of fixed speed wind generation systems hosted by standalone micro-grid
by Kamel, Rashad M.
- 409-415 The pressure effects on two-phase anaerobic digestion
by Chen, Yuling & Rößler, Benjamin & Zielonka, Simon & Lemmer, Andreas & Wonneberger, Anna-Maria & Jungbluth, Thomas
- 416-423 Measurement and modeling of decomposition kinetics for copper oxide-based chemical looping with oxygen uncoupling
by Clayton, Christopher K. & Whitty, Kevin J.
- 424-435 Research and application of active hollow core slabs in building systems for utilizing low energy sources
by Xu, Xinhua & Yu, Jinghua & Wang, Shengwei & Wang, Jinbo
2014, Volume 115, Issue C
- 1-8 Toluene destruction in thermal stage of Claus reactor with oxygen enriched air
by Ibrahim, S. & Al Shoaibi, A. & Gupta, A.K.
- 9-16 Pilot verification of a low-tar two-stage coal gasification process with a fluidized bed pyrolyzer and fixed bed gasifier
by Zeng, Xi & Wang, Fang & Li, Hongling & Wang, Yin & Dong, Li & Yu, Jian & Xu, Guangwen
- 17-24 A novel process for small-scale pipeline natural gas liquefaction
by He, T.B. & Ju, Y.L.
- 25-36 Targeting utility customers to improve energy savings from conservation and efficiency programs
by Taylor, Nicholas W. & Jones, Pierce H. & Kipp, M. Jennison
- 37-46 Use of model predictive control for experimental microgrid optimization
by Parisio, Alessandra & Rikos, Evangelos & Tzamalis, George & Glielmo, Luigi
- 47-56 Experimental investigation into scaling models of methane hydrate reservoir
by Wang, Yi & Li, Xiao-Sen & Li, Gang & Zhang, Yu & Feng, Jing-Chun
- 57-64 Catalytic hydroliquefaction of charcoal CCB (copper, chromium and boron)-treated wood for bio-oil production: Influence of CCB salts, residence time and catalysts
by Kinata, Silao Espérance & Loubar, Khaled & Paraschiv, Maria & Tazerout, Mohand & Belloncle, Christophe
- 65-74 Performance prediction and optimization of a waste-to-energy cogeneration plant with combined wet and dry cooling system
by Barigozzi, G. & Perdichizzi, A. & Ravelli, S.
- 75-82 Effect of induced cross flow on flow pattern and performance of proton exchange membrane fuel cell
by Jiao, Kui & Bachman, John & Zhou, Yibo & Park, Jae Wan
- 83-94 Numerical modeling for stratified gas–liquid flow and heat transfer in pipeline
by Duan, Jimiao & Gong, Jing & Yao, Haiyuan & Deng, Tao & Zhou, Jun
- 95-102 Improvement on performance and efficiency of direct methanol fuel cells using hydrocarbon-based membrane electrode assembly
by Kim, Joon-Hee & Yang, Min-Jee & Park, Jun-Young
- 103-115 Cost-potential curves for onshore wind energy: A high-resolution analysis for Germany
by McKenna, R. & Hollnaicher, S. & Fichtner, W.
- 116-127 Simultaneous time-resolved fluctuating temperature and acoustic pressure field measurements in a premixed swirl flame
by Singh, A.V. & Eshaghi, A. & Yu, M. & Gupta, A.K. & Bryden, K.M.
- 128-139 Research on the compensation of the end loss effect for parabolic trough solar collectors
by Xu, Chengmu & Chen, Zhiping & Li, Ming & Zhang, Peng & Ji, Xu & Luo, Xi & Liu, Jiangtao
- 140-150 Photovoltaic optimizer boost converters: Temperature influence and electro-thermal design
by Graditi, G. & Adinolfi, G. & Tina, G.M.
- 151-163 Energy efficiency and sustainability of complex biogas systems: A 3-level emergetic evaluation
by Chen, Shaoqing & Chen, Bin
- 164-173 Thermal comfort and building energy consumption implications – A review
by Yang, Liu & Yan, Haiyan & Lam, Joseph C.
- 174-189 Approximate Pontryagin’s minimum principle applied to the energy management of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
by Hou, Cong & Ouyang, Minggao & Xu, Liangfei & Wang, Hewu
- 190-204 Estimating the potential of controlled plug-in hybrid electric vehicle charging to reduce operational and capacity expansion costs for electric power systems with high wind penetration
by Weis, Allison & Jaramillo, Paulina & Michalek, Jeremy
- 205-215 An estimation model for the heating and cooling demand of a residential building with a different envelope design using the finite element method
by Koo, Choongwan & Park, Sungki & Hong, Taehoon & Park, Hyo Seon
- 216-225 Biophotovoltaics: Natural pigments in dye-sensitized solar cells
by Hug, Hubert & Bader, Michael & Mair, Peter & Glatzel, Thilo
- 226-232 Metabolic engineering of Saccharomyces cerevisiae for production of fatty acid ethyl esters, an advanced biofuel, by eliminating non-essential fatty acid utilization pathways
by Valle-Rodríguez, Juan Octavio & Shi, Shuobo & Siewers, Verena & Nielsen, Jens
- 233-241 Loss reduction and loadability enhancement with DG: A dual-index analytical approach
by Hung, Duong Quoc & Mithulananthan, N.
- 242-253 Comparison of different lead–acid battery lifetime prediction models for use in simulation of stand-alone photovoltaic systems
by Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Lujano-Rojas, Juan M. & Bernal-Agustín, José L.
- 254-264 Multi-objective optimization of coal-fired power plants using differential evolution
by Wang, Ligang & Yang, Yongping & Dong, Changqing & Morosuk, Tatiana & Tsatsaronis, George
- 265-271 Thermal property measurement and heat storage analysis of LiNO3/KCl – expanded graphite composite phase change material
by Huang, Zhaowen & Gao, Xuenong & Xu, Tao & Fang, Yutang & Zhang, Zhengguo
- 272-279 From heat exchanger to heat adaptor: Concept, analysis and application
by Zhang, Yin & Shi, Wenxing & Zhang, Yinping
- 280-292 Willingness to pay for residential electricity supply quality and reliability
by Hensher, David A. & Shore, Nina & Train, Kenneth
- 293-300 On the effects of windbreaks on the aerodynamic loads over parabolic solar troughs
by Torres García, E. & Ogueta-Gutiérrez, M. & Ávila, S. & Franchini, S. & Herrera, E. & Meseguer, J.
- 301-308 Ignition behavior of single coal particle in a fluidized bed under O2/CO2 and O2/N2 atmospheres: A combination of visual image and particle temperature
by Bu, Changsheng & Liu, Daoyin & Chen, Xiaoping & Pallarès, David & Gómez-Barea, Alberto
- 309-319 Pilot-scale investigation on slurrying, combustion, and slagging characteristics of coal slurry fuel prepared using industrial wasteliquid
by Jianzhong, Liu & Ruikun, Wang & Jianfei, Xi & Junhu, Zhou & Kefa, Cen
- 320-330 Preparation, thermal and rheological properties of hybrid nanocomposite phase change material for thermal energy storage
by Parameshwaran, R. & Deepak, K. & Saravanan, R. & Kalaiselvam, S.
- 331-336 A cost-effective integrated process to convert solid-state fermented sweet sorghum bagasse into cellulosic ethanol
by Yu, Menghui & Li, Jihong & Li, Shizhong & Du, Ran & Jiang, Yan & Fan, Guifang & Zhao, Gang & Chang, Sandra
- 337-351 Effects of load-following operational methods on combined heat and power system efficiency
by Smith, Amanda D. & Mago, Pedro J.
- 352-359 The effect of overpotentials on the transient response of the 300W SOFC cell stack voltage
by Komatsu, Y. & Brus, G. & Kimijima, S. & Szmyd, J.S.
- 360-373 Influencing factors on NOX emission level during grate conversion of three pelletized energy crops
by Díaz-Ramírez, Maryori & Sebastián, Fernando & Royo, Javier & Rezeau, Adeline
- 374-383 Studies on the redox reaction kinetics of Fe2O3–CuO/Al2O3 and Fe2O3/TiO2 oxygen carriers
by Ksepko, Ewelina & Sciazko, Marek & Babinski, Piotr
- 384-393 Using fuzzy logic to model the behavior of residential electrical utility customers
by Zúñiga, K.V. & Castilla, I. & Aguilar, R.M.
- 394-404 Effect of condensation temperature glide on the performance of organic Rankine cycles with zeotropic mixture working fluids
by Liu, Qiang & Duan, Yuanyuan & Yang, Zhen
- 405-410 A high-performance alkaline exchange membrane direct formate fuel cell
by Zeng, L. & Tang, Z.K. & Zhao, T.S.
- 411-428 State-of-the-art analysis of the environmental benefits of green roofs
by Berardi, Umberto & GhaffarianHoseini, AmirHosein & GhaffarianHoseini, Ali
- 429-437 Strategic policy to select suitable intermediaries for innovation to promote PV solar energy industry in China
by Chen, Hsing Hung & Lee, Amy H.I. & Chen, Silu
- 438-444 Biodiesel production from Camptotheca acuminata seed oil catalyzed by novel Brönsted–Lewis acidic ionic liquid
by Li, Ji & Peng, Xiao & Luo, Meng & Zhao, Chun-Jian & Gu, Cheng-Bo & Zu, Yuan-Gang & Fu, Yu-Jie
- 445-455 Role of technologies in energy-related CO2 mitigation in China within a climate-protection world: A scenarios analysis using REMIND
by Zhang, Shuwei & Bauer, Nico & Luderer, Gunnar & Kriegler, Elmar
- 456-482 A spatial multi-period long-term energy planning model: A case study of the Greek power system
by Koltsaklis, Nikolaos E. & Dagoumas, Athanasios S. & Kopanos, Georgios M. & Pistikopoulos, Efstratios N. & Georgiadis, Michael C.
- 483-490 Study on phase diagram of fatty acids mixtures to determine eutectic temperatures and the corresponding mixing proportions
by Zhao, Pin & Yue, Qinyan & He, Hongtao & Gao, Baoyu & Wang, Yan & Li, Qian
- 491-501 Sources of the potential CO2 emission reduction in China: A nonparametric metafrontier approach
by Du, Kerui & Lu, Huang & Yu, Kun
- 502-513 DEA radial measurement for environmental assessment: A comparative study between Japanese chemical and pharmaceutical firms
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 514-524 Investigation of evaporation and engine characteristics of pine oil biofuel fumigated in the inlet manifold of a diesel engine
by Vallinayagam, R. & Vedharaj, S. & Yang, W.M. & Raghavan, V. & Saravanan, C.G. & Lee, P.S. & Chua, K.J.E. & Chou, S.K.
- 525-530 CFD validation of scaling rules for reduced-scale field releases of carbon dioxide
by Xing, Ji & Liu, Zhenyi & Huang, Ping & Feng, Changgen & Zhou, Yi & Sun, Ruiyan & Wang, Shigang
- 531-539 Kinetics and modeling of hydrogen iodide decomposition for a bench-scale sulfur–iodine cycle
by Nguyen, Thanh D.B. & Gho, Yun-Ki & Cho, Won Chul & Kang, Kyoung Soo & Jeong, Seong Uk & Kim, Chang Hee & Park, Chu-Sik & Bae, Ki-Kwang
- 540-548 Analysis of energy economic renovation for historic wooden apartment buildings in cold climates
by Arumägi, Endrik & Kalamees, Targo
- 549-558 Interaction between iron-based oxygen carrier and four coal ashes during chemical looping combustion
by Bao, Jinhua & Li, Zhenshan & Cai, Ningsheng
- 559-572 Comparative and sensitive analysis for parabolic trough solar collectors with a detailed Monte Carlo ray-tracing optical model
by Cheng, Z.D. & He, Y.L. & Cui, F.Q. & Du, B.C. & Zheng, Z.J. & Xu, Y.
- 573-581 CO2 capture by membrane absorption coupling process: Application of ionic liquids
by Lu, Jian-Gang & Lu, Chun-Ting & Chen, Yue & Gao, Liu & Zhao, Xin & Zhang, Hui & Xu, Zheng-Wen
- 582-590 Electrical consumption of two-, three- and four-wheel light-duty electric vehicles in India
by Saxena, Samveg & Gopal, Anand & Phadke, Amol
- 591-602 Design of a lithium-ion battery pack for PHEV using a hybrid optimization method
by Xue, Nansi & Du, Wenbo & Greszler, Thomas A. & Shyy, Wei & Martins, Joaquim R.R.A.
- 603-609 Preparation and thermal properties of palmitic acid/polyaniline/exfoliated graphite nanoplatelets form-stable phase change materials
by Zeng, Ju-Lan & Zheng, Shuang-Hao & Yu, Sai-Bo & Zhu, Fu-Rong & Gan, Juan & Zhu, Ling & Xiao, Zhong-Liang & Zhu, Xin-Yu & Zhu, Zhen & Sun, Li-Xian & Cao, Zhong
2014, Volume 114, Issue C
- 1-9 Multi-source information fusion based fault diagnosis of ground-source heat pump using Bayesian network
by Cai, Baoping & Liu, Yonghong & Fan, Qian & Zhang, Yunwei & Liu, Zengkai & Yu, Shilin & Ji, Renjie
- 10-17 Thermodynamic analysis of biomass gasification with CO2 recycle for synthesis gas production
by Chaiwatanodom, Paphonwit & Vivanpatarakij, Supawat & Assabumrungrat, Suttichai
- 18-21 Ethyl acetoacetate: A potential bio-based diluent for improving the cold flow properties of biodiesel from waste cooking oil
by Cao, Leichang & Wang, Jieni & Liu, Kuojin & Han, Sheng
- 22-29 Enhanced optical absorption of the plasmonic nanoshell suspension based on the solar photocatalytic hydrogen production system
by Duan, Huiling & Xuan, Yimin
- 30-44 Synthesis of heat exchanger networks featuring batch streams
by Wang, Yufei & Wei, Ying & Feng, Xiao & Chu, Khim Hoong
- 45-57 Thermal performance of air-conditioned office buildings constructed with inclined walls in different climates in China
by Chan, A.L.S. & Chow, T.T.
- 58-68 School building energy performance and classroom air environment implemented with the heat recovery heat pump and displacement ventilation system
by Wang, Yang & Zhao, Fu-Yun & Kuckelkorn, Jens & Spliethoff, Hartmut & Rank, Ernst
- 69-79 Performance enhancement of vapor recompression heat pump
by Waheed, M.A. & Oni, A.O. & Adejuyigbe, S.B. & Adewumi, B.A. & Fadare, D.A.
- 80-90 Battery charging considerations in small scale electricity generation from a thermoelectric module
by Kinsella, C.E. & O’Shaughnessy, S.M. & Deasy, M.J. & Duffy, M. & Robinson, A.J.
- 91-103 A novel dynamic modeling approach for predicting building energy performance
by Lü, Xiaoshu & Lu, Tao & Kibert, Charles J. & Viljanen, Martti
- 104-113 Non-oxidative and oxidative torrefaction characterization and SEM observations of fibrous and ligneous biomass
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Lu, Ke-Miao & Lee, Wen-Jhy & Liu, Shih-Hsien & Lin, Ta-Chang
- 114-123 Development of a coupled reactor with a catalytic combustor and steam reformer for a 5kW solid oxide fuel cell system
by Kang, Sanggyu & Lee, Kanghun & Yu, Sangseok & Lee, Sang Min & Ahn, Kook-Young
- 124-134 A method for the dynamic testing and evaluation of the performance of combined solar thermal heat pump hot water systems
by Panaras, G. & Mathioulakis, E. & Belessiotis, V.
- 135-145 Graphical and mathematical analysis of fuel cell/battery passive hybridization with K factors
by Lee, Sang C. & Kwon, Osung & Thomas, Sobi & Park, Sam & Choi, Gyeung-Ho
- 146-154 A mixed-integer nonlinear programming approach to the optimal design of heat network in a polygeneration energy system
by Zhang, Jianyun & Liu, Pei & Zhou, Zhe & Ma, Linwei & Li, Zheng & Ni, Weidou
- 155-163 Understanding optimal engine operating strategies for gasoline-fueled HCCI engines using crank-angle resolved exergy analysis
by Saxena, Samveg & Shah, Nihar & Bedoya, Ivan & Phadke, Amol
- 164-171 Performance restoration of direct methanol fuel cells in long-term operation using a hydrogen evolution method
by Mehmood, Asad & Ha, Heung Yong
- 172-178 Experimental study on thermal performance of a solar chimney combined with PCM
by Li, Yongcai & Liu, Shuli
- 179-191 Dynamic flow control and performance comparison of different concepts of two-phase on-chip cooling cycles
by Marcinichen, Jackson Braz & Wu, Duan & Paredes, Stephan & Thome, John R. & Michel, Bruno
- 192-208 Process design of a hydrogen production plant from natural gas with CO2 capture based on a novel Ca/Cu chemical loop
by Martínez, I. & Romano, M.C. & Fernández, J.R. & Chiesa, P. & Murillo, R. & Abanades, J.C.
- 209-217 Investigation of a coupled geothermal cooling system with earth tube and solar chimney
by Yu, Yuebin & Li, Haorong & Niu, Fuxin & Yu, Daihong
- 218-226 Bayesian rules and stochastic models for high accuracy prediction of solar radiation
by Voyant, Cyril & Darras, Christophe & Muselli, Marc & Paoli, Christophe & Nivet, Marie-Laure & Poggi, Philippe
- 227-237 Kinetic analysis and thermal characterization of the microalgae combustion process by thermal analysis coupled to mass spectrometry
by López-González, D. & Fernandez-Lopez, M. & Valverde, J.L. & Sanchez-Silva, L.
- 238-249 Design and test of a 5kWe high-temperature polymer electrolyte fuel cell system operated with diesel and kerosene
by Samsun, Remzi Can & Pasel, Joachim & Janßen, Holger & Lehnert, Werner & Peters, Ralf & Stolten, Detlef
- 250-261 Techno-economic evaluation for the heat integration of vaporisation cold energy in natural gas processing
by Koku, Oludolapo & Perry, Simon & Kim, Jin-Kuk
- 262-272 A review of electricity product differentiation
by Woo, C.K. & Sreedharan, P. & Hargreaves, J. & Kahrl, F. & Wang, J. & Horowitz, I.
- 273-282 Experimental and numerical investigation of urban street canyons to evaluate the impact of green roof inside and outside buildings
by Ouldboukhitine, Salah-Eddine & Belarbi, Rafik & Sailor, David J.
- 283-289 Electrogenesis reduces the combustion efficiency of sewage sludge
by Ma, Jinxing & Wang, Zhiwei & Zhu, Chaowei & Xu, Yinlun & Wu, Zhichao
- 290-300 Carbon emission coefficient measurement of the coal-to-power energy chain in China
by Yu, Shiwei & Wei, Yi-Ming & Guo, Haixiang & Ding, Liping
- 301-309 Inflationary effect of coal price change on the Chinese economy
by Chen, Zhan-Ming
- 310-319 Conceptual analysis and design of a partitioned multifunctional smart insulation
by Kimber, Mark & Clark, William W. & Schaefer, Laura
- 320-326 Synthesis and characterization of melamine–formaldehyde rigid foams for vacuum thermal insulation
by Nemanič, V. & Zajec, B. & Žumer, M. & Figar, N. & Kavšek, M. & Mihelič, I.
- 327-334 Modelling and selection of micro-CHP systems for domestic energy supply: The dimension of network-wide primary energy consumption
by Fubara, Tekena Craig & Cecelja, Franjo & Yang, Aidong
- 335-352 Dynamic performance of a novel solar photovoltaic/loop-heat-pipe heat pump system
by Zhang, Xingxing & Zhao, Xudong & Shen, Jingchun & Xu, Jihuan & Yu, Xiaotong
- 353-365 Domestic energy consumption patterns in a hot and humid climate: A multiple-case study analysis
by Aldossary, Naief A. & Rezgui, Yacine & Kwan, Alan
- 366-376 Optimizing biofuels production in an uncertain decision environment: Conventional vs. advanced technologies
by Ziolkowska, Jadwiga R.
- 377-384 Input–output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade: A multi-region model for China
by Su, Bin & Ang, B.W.
- 385-399 Fulfillment of net-zero energy building (NZEB) with four metrics in a single family house with different heating alternatives
by Mohamed, Ayman & Hasan, Ala & Sirén, Kai
- 400-408 Energy–environment–economy assessment of waste management systems from a life cycle perspective: Model development and case study
by Dong, Jun & Chi, Yong & Zou, Daoan & Fu, Chao & Huang, Qunxing & Ni, Mingjiang
- 409-416 The relative importance of home, school, and traditional mass media sources in elevating youth energy awareness
by Zyadin, Anas & Puhakka, Antero & Halder, Pradipta & Ahponen, Pirkkoliisa & Pelkonen, Paavo
- 417-425 Simulation and exergetic evaluation of CO2 capture in a solid-oxide fuel-cell combined-cycle power plant
by Petrakopoulou, Fontina & Lee, Young Duk & Tsatsaronis, George
- 426-433 Investigation on zero grid-electricity design strategies of solid oxide fuel cell trigeneration system for high-rise building in hot and humid climate
by Fong, K.F. & Lee, C.K.
- 434-444 Effect of kaolin additive on PM2.5 reduction during pulverized coal combustion: Importance of sodium and its occurrence in coal
by Si, Junping & Liu, Xiaowei & Xu, Minghou & Sheng, Lei & Zhou, Zijian & Wang, Chao & Zhang, Yang & Seo, Yong-Chil
- 445-455 Efficient modeling of seismic signature of patchy saturation for time lapse monitoring of carbon sequestrated deep saline reservoirs
by Padhi, Amit & Mallick, Subhashis & Behzadi, Hamid & Alvarado, Vladimir
- 456-465 A Spatial–Temporal model for grid impact analysis of plug-in electric vehicles
by Mu, Yunfei & Wu, Jianzhong & Jenkins, Nick & Jia, Hongjie & Wang, Chengshan
- 466-474 Long-term optimization of United Arab Emirates energy future: Policy implications
by Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Kennedy, Scott & Mezher, Toufic
- 475-484 Simulation and evaluation of Building Information Modeling in a real pilot site
by Eguaras-Martínez, María & Vidaurre-Arbizu, Marina & Martín-Gómez, César
- 485-491 Impact of additives for enhanced sulfur dioxide removal on re-emissions of mercury in wet flue gas desulfurization
by Heidel, Barna & Hilber, Melanie & Scheffknecht, Günter
- 492-503 Thermoeconomic optimization of vertical ground-source heat pump systems through nonlinear integer programming
by Retkowski, Waldemar & Thöming, Jorg
- 504-511 Separation of swine slurry into different concentration fractions and its influence on biogas fermentation
by Deng, Liangwei & Li, Yang & Chen, Ziai & Liu, Gangjin & Yang, Hongnan
- 512-519 Economic viability of energy storage systems based on price arbitrage potential in real-time U.S. electricity markets
by Bradbury, Kyle & Pratson, Lincoln & Patiño-Echeverri, Dalia
- 520-530 Potential of natural ventilation in temperate countries – A case study of Denmark
by Oropeza-Perez, Ivan & Østergaard, Poul Alberg
- 531-538 Standby electricity consumption and saving potentials of Turkish households
by Sahin, Mustafa Cagri & Aydinalp Koksal, Merih
- 539-550 Liquid piston compression efficiency with droplet heat transfer
by Qin, Chao & Loth, Eric
- 551-562 Production of microporous biochars by single-step oxidation: Effect of activation conditions on CO2 capture
by Plaza, M.G. & González, A.S. & Pis, J.J. & Rubiera, F. & Pevida, C.
- 563-571 Real CO2 emissions benefits and end user’s operating costs of a plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
by Millo, Federico & Rolando, Luciano & Fuso, Rocco & Mallamo, Fabio
- 572-587 Economic and environmental optimization of a large scale sustainable dual feedstock lignocellulosic-based bioethanol supply chain in a stochastic environment
by Osmani, Atif & Zhang, Jun
- 588-599 A graphical method for integrating work exchange network
by Liu, Guilian & Zhou, Hua & Shen, Renjie & Feng, Xiao
- 600-610 Thin-film composite P84 co-polyimide hollow fiber membranes for osmotic power generation
by Li, Xue & Chung, Tai-Shung
- 611-620 Modeling of a two-phase CO2-filled vertical borehole for geothermal heat pump applications
by Eslami-Nejad, Parham & Ouzzane, Mohamed & Aidoun, Zine
- 621-631 Analysis of retro-reflective surfaces for urban heat island mitigation: A new analytical model
by Rossi, Federico & Pisello, Anna Laura & Nicolini, Andrea & Filipponi, Mirko & Palombo, Massimo
- 632-643 Microencapsulation of n-octadecane phase change material with calcium carbonate shell for enhancement of thermal conductivity and serving durability: Synthesis, microstructure, and performance evaluation
by Yu, Shiyu & Wang, Xiaodong & Wu, Dezhen