2014, Volume 113, Issue C
- 267-276 Kinetics of carbonation reaction of basic oxygen furnace slags in a rotating packed bed using the surface coverage model: Maximization of carbonation conversion
by Pan, Shu-Yuan & Chiang, Pen-Chi & Chen, Yi-Hung & Tan, Chung-Sung & Chang, E.-E.
- 277-286 Enzymatic hydrolysis at high-solids loadings for the conversion of agave bagasse to fuel ethanol
by Caspeta, Luis & Caro-Bermúdez, Mario A. & Ponce-Noyola, Teresa & Martinez, Alfredo
- 287-293 A method to determine primary energy savings of CHP plants considering plant-side and demand-side characteristics
by Pohl, Elmar & Diarra, David
- 294-301 Visualizations of combustion and fuel/air mixture formation processes in a single cylinder engine fueled with DME
by Jeon, Joonho & Kwon, Sang Il & Park, Yong Hee & Oh, Yunjung & Park, Sungwook
- 302-309 Analysis of the dependence of the spectral factor of some PV technologies on the solar spectrum distribution
by Nofuentes, G. & García-Domingo, B. & Muñoz, J.V. & Chenlo, F.
- 310-317 Identification of management strategies for CO2 capture and sequestration under uncertainty through inexact modeling
by Zhang, Xiaodong & Duncan, Ian J. & Huang, Gordon & Li, Gongchen
- 318-323 Development of a novel 2-stage entrained flow coal dry powder gasifier
by Xu, Shisen & Ren, Yongqiang & Wang, Baomin & Xu, Yue & Chen, Liang & Wang, Xiaolong & Xiao, Tiancun
- 324-333 Parametric study and simulation of a heat-driven adsorber for air conditioning system employing activated carbon–methanol working pair
by Ramji, Harunal Rejan & Leo, Sing Lim & Abdullah, Mohammad Omar
- 334-341 Development of a new clay supported polyethylenimine composite for CO2 capture
by Wang, Weilong & Xiao, Jing & Wei, Xiaolan & Ding, Jing & Wang, Xiaoxing & Song, Chunshan
- 342-351 Analysing residential energy consumption using index decomposition analysis
by Xu, X.Y. & Ang, B.W.
- 352-361 A “carbonshed” assessment of small- vs. large-scale CCS deployment in the continental US
by Eccles, Jordan K. & Pratson, Lincoln
- 362-372 Propulsive power contribution of a kite and a Flettner rotor on selected shipping routes
by Traut, Michael & Gilbert, Paul & Walsh, Conor & Bows, Alice & Filippone, Antonio & Stansby, Peter & Wood, Ruth
- 373-384 Injection parameter optimization by DoE of a light-duty diesel engine fed by Bio-ethanol/RME/diesel blend
by Beatrice, Carlo & Napolitano, Pierpaolo & Guido, Chiara
- 385-391 Pilot-scale biodegradation of swine manure via Chrysomya megacephala (Fabricius) for biodiesel production
by Yang, Sen & Liu, Ziduo
- 392-403 Scenario analysis of nonresidential natural gas consumption in Italy
by Bianco, Vincenzo & Scarpa, Federico & Tagliafico, Luca A.
- 404-413 Electricity and substitute natural gas generation from the conversion of wastewater treatment plant sludge
by Bidart, Christian & Fröhling, Magnus & Schultmann, Frank
- 414-421 A two-steps algorithm improving the P&O steady state MPPT efficiency
by Mamarelis, Emilio & Petrone, Giovanni & Spagnuolo, Giovanni
- 422-433 Analysis and comparison between a concentrating solar and a photovoltaic power plant
by Desideri, Umberto & Campana, Pietro Elia
- 434-451 Sensitivity of Joule–Thomson cooling to impure CO2 injection in depleted gas reservoirs
by Ziabakhsh-Ganji, Zaman & Kooi, Henk
- 452-462 Estimation of performance variation of future generation IGCC with coal quality and gasification process – Simulation results of EU H2-IGCC project
by Mansouri Majoumerd, Mohammad & Raas, Han & De, Sudipta & Assadi, Mohsen
- 463-476 A data-driven multi-scale extended Kalman filtering based parameter and state estimation approach of lithium-ion olymer battery in electric vehicles
by Xiong, Rui & Sun, Fengchun & Chen, Zheng & He, Hongwen
- 477-487 Targeting for carbon sequestration retrofit planning in the power generation sector for multi-period problems
by Ooi, Raymond E.H. & Foo, Dominic C.Y. & Tan, Raymond R.
- 488-499 Performance characteristics of compression-ignition engine using high concentration of ammonia mixed with dimethyl ether
by Ryu, Kyunghyun & Zacharakis-Jutz, George E. & Kong, Song-Charng
- 500-514 Planning of regional energy systems: An inexact mixed-integer fractional programming model
by Zhu, H. & Huang, W.W. & Huang, G.H.
- 515-523 Mineral carbonation from metal wastes: Effect of solid to liquid ratio on the efficiency and characterization of carbonated products
by Dri, Marco & Sanna, Aimaro & Maroto-Valer, M. Mercedes
- 524-547 Hot water generation for oil sands processing from enhanced geothermal systems: Process simulation for different hydraulic fracturing scenarios
by Hofmann, Hannes & Babadagli, Tayfun & Zimmermann, Günter
- 548-557 Numerical modelling and experimental studies of thermal behaviour of building integrated thermal energy storage unit in a form of a ceiling panel
by Jaworski, Maciej & Łapka, Piotr & Furmański, Piotr
- 558-564 A method for the estimation of the battery pack state of charge based on in-pack cells uniformity analysis
by Zhong, Liang & Zhang, Chenbin & He, Yao & Chen, Zonghai
- 565-575 Simulation and environmental evaluation of process design: Distillation vs. hybrid distillation–pervaporation for methanol/tetrahydrofuran separation
by Luis, P. & Amelio, A. & Vreysen, S. & Calabro, V. & Van der Bruggen, B.
- 576-588 Diesel engine NOx emissions control: An advanced method for the O2 evaluation in the intake flow
by Mariani, F. & Grimaldi, C.N. & Battistoni, M.
- 589-602 Hydraulic and thermal performances of a novel configuration of high temperature ceramic plate-fin heat exchanger
by Nagarajan, Vijaisri & Chen, Yitung & Wang, Qiuwang & Ma, Ting
- 603-614 Thermo-economic design optimization of parabolic trough solar plants for industrial process heat applications with memetic algorithms
by Silva, R. & Berenguel, M. & Pérez, M. & Fernández-Garcia, A.
- 615-621 Hedging electricity price volatility using nuclear power
by Mari, Carlo
- 622-630 Energy, environmental and economic analysis of the ventilation system of enclosed parking garages: Discrepancies with the current regulations
by Gil-Lopez, Tomas & Sanchez-Sanchez, Agustin & Gimenez-Molina, Carmen
- 631-638 Effects of waste cooking oil-based biodiesel on the toxic organic pollutant emissions from a diesel engine
by Chang, Yu-Cheng & Lee, Wen-Jhy & Wang, Lin-Chi & Yang, Hsi-Hsien & Cheng, Man-Ting & Lu, Jau-Huai & Tsai, Ying I. & Young, Li-Hao
- 639-647 Techno-economic analysis of the coal-to-olefins process in comparison with the oil-to-olefins process
by Xiang, Dong & Qian, Yu & Man, Yi & Yang, Siyu
- 648-659 Fast computation of the maximum wind penetration based on frequency response in small isolated power systems
by Yu, H.Y. & Bansal, R.C. & Dong, Z.Y.
- 660-669 Experimental analysis of di-functional magnetic oxide catalyst and its performance in the hemp plant biodiesel production
by Ullah, Kifayat & Ahmad, Mushtaq & Sultana, Shazia & Teong, Lee Keat & Sharma, Vinod Kumar & Abdullah, Ahmad Zuhairi & Zafar, Muhammad & Ullah, Zahid
- 670-679 CO2–steam mixture for direct and indirect gasification of rice straw in a downdraft gasifier: Laboratory-scale experiments and performance prediction
by Prabowo, Bayu & Umeki, Kentaro & Yan, Mi & Nakamura, Masato R. & Castaldi, Marco J. & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 680-689 Improved heat storage rate for an automobile coolant waste heat recovery system using phase-change material in a fin–tube heat exchanger
by Shon, Jungwook & Kim, Hyungik & Lee, Kihyung
- 690-705 Short-term wind speed prediction using an unscented Kalman filter based state-space support vector regression approach
by Chen, Kuilin & Yu, Jie
- 706-712 CO2 capture with amine-loaded carbon nanotubes via a dual-column temperature/vacuum swing adsorption
by Su, Fengsheng & Lu, Chungsying & Chung, Ai-Ju & Liao, Chien-Hsiang
- 713-721 Solid-supported microorganism of Burkholderia cenocepacia cultured via solid state fermentation for biodiesel production: Optimization and kinetics
by Liu, Yun & Li, Chong & Wang, Shihui & Chen, Weiyi
- 722-733 Experimental and numerical study on different dual-fuel combustion modes fuelled with gasoline and diesel
by Yang, Binbin & Yao, Mingfa & Cheng, Wai K. & Li, Yu & Zheng, Zunqing & Li, Shanju
- 734-741 Study of adsorption characteristics in silica gel–water adsorption refrigeration
by Wang, Dechang & Zhang, Jipeng & Yang, Qirong & Li, Na & Sumathy, K.
- 742-750 Operating maps of a rotary engine used as an expander for micro-generation with various working fluids
by Antonelli, M. & Baccioli, A. & Francesconi, M. & Desideri, U. & Martorano, L.
- 751-757 Effect of a homogeneous combustion catalyst on the characteristics of diesel soot emitted from a compression ignition engine
by Ma, Yu & Zhu, Mingming & Zhang, Dongke
- 758-765 Role of renewable energy policies in energy dependency in Finland: System dynamics approach
by Aslani, Alireza & Helo, Petri & Naaranoja, Marja
- 766-780 Applied kinetics for modeling of reactive hot gas filters
by Rhyner, Urs & Edinger, Philip & Schildhauer, Tilman J. & Biollaz, Serge M.A.
- 781-787 Mitigation potential of carbon dioxide emissions in the Chinese textile industry
by Lin, Boqiang & Moubarak, Mohamed
- 788-807 Building energy performance analysis by an in-house developed dynamic simulation code: An investigation for different case studies
by Buonomano, Annamaria & Palombo, Adolfo
- 808-815 The differences of carbon intensity reduction rate across 89 countries in recent three decades
by Zhu, Zhi-Shuang & Liao, Hua & Cao, Huai-Shu & Wang, Lu & Wei, Yi-Ming & Yan, Jinyue
- 816-824 Energy management strategy for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles. A comparative study
by Torres, J.L. & Gonzalez, R. & Gimenez, A. & Lopez, J.
- 825-835 Anaerobic digestion of vinasse from sugarcane biorefineries in Brazil from energy, environmental, and economic perspectives: Profit or expense?
by Moraes, Bruna S. & Junqueira, Tassia L. & Pavanello, Lucas G. & Cavalett, Otávio & Mantelatto, Paulo E. & Bonomi, Antonio & Zaiat, Marcelo
- 836-847 Benefit-based expansion cost allocation for large scale remote renewable power integration into the Australian grid
by Hasan, Kazi Nazmul & Saha, Tapan Kumar & Chattopadhyay, Deb & Eghbal, Mehdi
- 848-863 Dynamic Adaptive Chemistry applied to homogeneous and partially stratified charge CI ethanol engines
by Viggiano, Annarita & Magi, Vinicio
- 864-871 Clathrate-hydrate formation from a hydrocarbon gas mixture: Compositional evolution of formed hydrate during an isobaric semi-batch hydrate-forming operation
by Kondo, Wataru & Ohtsuka, Kaoru & Ohmura, Ryo & Takeya, Satoshi & Mori, Yasuhiko H.
- 872-882 Solution-side effectiveness for a liquid-to-air membrane energy exchanger used as a dehumidifier/regenerator
by Ghadiri Moghaddam, Davood & Besant, Robert W. & Simonson, Carey J.
- 883-890 Performance investigation on a multi-unit heat pump for simultaneous temperature and humidity control
by Fan, Hongming & Shao, Shuangquan & Tian, Changqing
- 891-901 Improved energy efficiency in sawmill drying system
by Anderson, Jan-Olof & Westerlund, Lars
- 902-911 Three-dimensional numerical study of heat transfer characteristics of parabolic trough receiver
by Wu, Zhiyong & Li, Shidong & Yuan, Guofeng & Lei, Dongqiang & Wang, Zhifeng
- 912-923 Temperature control of the four-zone split inverter air conditioners using LMI expression based on LQR for mixed H2/H∞
by Yang, YauBin & Wu, Min-Der & Chang, Yu-Choung
- 924-931 Experimental and theoretical analysis of cell module output performance for a thermophotovoltaic system
by Xu, Xiaojie & Ye, Hong & Xu, Yexin & Shen, Mingrong & Zhang, Xiaojing & Wu, Xi
- 932-945 Method for online measurement of the CHON composition of raw gas from biomass gasifier
by Neves, Daniel & Thunman, Henrik & Tarelho, Luís & Larsson, Anton & Seemann, Martin & Matos, Arlindo
- 946-954 High power direct methanol fuel cell with a porous carbon nanofiber anode layer
by Zainoodin, A.M. & Kamarudin, S.K. & Masdar, M.S. & Daud, W.R.W. & Mohamad, A.B. & Sahari, J.
- 955-969 Review of the energy and economic parameters involved in the effectiveness of grid-connected PV systems installed in multi-storey buildings
by Orioli, Aldo & Di Gangi, Alessandra
- 970-981 Assessment of pinch point characteristics in heat exchangers and condensers of ammonia–water based power cycles
by Kim, Kyoung Hoon & Ko, Hyung Jong & Kim, Kyoungjin
- 982-989 An optimization method for gas refrigeration cycle based on the combination of both thermodynamics and entransy theory
by Chen, Qun & Xu, Yun-Chao & Hao, Jun-Hong
- 990-1007 Energy refurbishment of existing buildings through the use of phase change materials: Energy savings and indoor comfort in the cooling season
by Ascione, Fabrizio & Bianco, Nicola & De Masi, Rosa Francesca & de’ Rossi, Filippo & Vanoli, Giuseppe Peter
- 1008-1014 Performance of mixed LED light wavelengths on biogas upgrade and biogas fluid removal by microalga Chlorella sp
by Yan, Cheng & Zheng, Zheng
- 1015-1026 Assessment of energy supply and continuity of service in distribution network with renewable distributed generation
by Abdullah, M.A. & Agalgaonkar, A.P. & Muttaqi, K.M.
- 1027-1042 Comparative evaluation of various methodologies to account for the effect of load variation during cylinder pressure measurement of large scale two-stroke diesel engines
by Hountalas, D.T. & Papagiannakis, R.G. & Zovanos, G. & Antonopoulos, A.
- 1043-1058 A review on simulation-based optimization methods applied to building performance analysis
by Nguyen, Anh-Tuan & Reiter, Sigrid & Rigo, Philippe
- 1059-1067 A novel modeling based real option approach for CCS investment evaluation under multiple uncertainties
by Zhang, Xian & Wang, Xingwei & Chen, Jiajun & Xie, Xi & Wang, Ke & Wei, Yiming
- 1068-1076 Experimental study of the performance and emission characteristics of an adapted commercial four-cylinder spark ignition engine running on hydrogen–methane mixtures
by Diéguez, P.M. & Urroz, J.C. & Marcelino-Sádaba, S. & Pérez-Ezcurdia, A. & Benito-Amurrio, M. & Sáinz, D. & Gandía, L.M.
- 1077-1088 Modeling the effect of climate change on U.S. state-level buildings energy demands in an integrated assessment framework
by Zhou, Yuyu & Clarke, Leon & Eom, Jiyong & Kyle, Page & Patel, Pralit & Kim, Son H. & Dirks, James & Jensen, Erik & Liu, Ying & Rice, Jennie & Schmidt, Laurel & Seiple, Timothy
- 1089-1099 Optimal operation and forecasting policy for pump storage plants in day-ahead markets
by Muche, Thomas
- 1100-1108 A practical battery wear model for electric vehicle charging applications
by Han, Sekyung & Han, Soohee & Aki, Hirohisa
- 1109-1117 Small-medium scale polygeneration systems: Methanol and power production
by Narvaez, A. & Chadwick, D. & Kershenbaum, L.
- 1118-1126 The performance evaluation of shape-stabilized phase change materials in building applications using energy saving index
by Ye, Hong & Long, Linshuang & Zhang, Haitao & Zou, Ruqiang
- 1127-1133 Understanding the fuel savings potential from deploying hybrid cars in China
by Saxena, Samveg & Phadke, Amol & Gopal, Anand
- 1134-1140 Investigation of sulfur chemistry with acid gas addition in hydrogen/air flames
by Selim, H. & Ibrahim, S. & Al Shoaibi, A. & Gupta, A.K.
- 1141-1148 Deposition of SiO2 nanoparticles in heat exchanger during combustion of biogas
by Turkin, A.A. & Dutka, M. & Vainchtein, D. & Gersen, S. & van Essen, V.M. & Visser, P. & Mokhov, A.V. & Levinsky, H.B. & De Hosson, J.Th.M.
- 1149-1154 Maximizing the temperature span of a solid state active magnetic regenerative refrigerator
by Silva, D.J. & Ventura, J. & Araújo, J.P. & Pereira, A.M.
- 1155-1161 Outdoor and diurnal performance of large conformal flexible metal/plastic dye solar cells
by Zardetto, V. & Mincuzzi, G. & De Rossi, F. & Di Giacomo, F. & Reale, A. & Di Carlo, A. & Brown, T.M.
- 1162-1170 Integration of PV and BES units in commercial distribution systems considering energy loss and voltage stability
by Hung, Duong Quoc & Mithulananthan, N. & Bansal, R.C.
- 1171-1187 Combined gas and electricity network expansion planning
by Chaudry, Modassar & Jenkins, Nick & Qadrdan, Meysam & Wu, Jianzhong
- 1188-1198 Parametric and working fluid analysis of a dual-loop organic Rankine cycle (DORC) used in engine waste heat recovery
by Shu, Gequn & Liu, Lina & Tian, Hua & Wei, Haiqiao & Yu, Guopeng
- 1199-1215 Simulation of CO and NO emissions in a SI engine using a 0D coherent flame model coupled with a tabulated chemistry approach
by Bougrine, S. & Richard, S. & Michel, J.-B. & Veynante, D.
- 1216-1219 Efficiency of clouds on shortwave radiation using experimental data
by Mateos, D. & Antón, M. & Valenzuela, A. & Cazorla, A. & Olmo, F.J. & Alados-Arboledas, L.
- 1220-1234 Carbon constrained design of energy infrastructure for new build schemes
by Rees, M.T. & Wu, J. & Jenkins, N. & Abeysekera, M.
- 1235-1243 Economic evaluation of a novel fuel-saver hybrid combining a solar receiver with a combustor for a solar power tower
by Nathan, G.J. & Battye, D.L. & Ashman, P.J.
- 1244-1251 Dynamic study of adsorbers by a new gravimetric version of the Large Temperature Jump method
by Sapienza, Alessio & Santamaria, Salvatore & Frazzica, Andrea & Freni, Angelo & Aristov, Yuri I.
- 1252-1260 Optimal placement of distributed generations considering voltage stability and power losses with observing voltage-related constraints
by Esmaili, Masoud & Firozjaee, Esmail Chaktan & Shayanfar, Heidar Ali
- 1261-1268 Experimental characterization of a solid industrial by-product as material for high temperature sensible thermal energy storage (TES)
by Miró, Laia & Navarro, M. Elena & Suresh, Priyamvadha & Gil, Antoni & Fernández, A. Inés & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 1269-1282 CO2 adsorption on fine activated carbon in a sound assisted fluidized bed: Effect of sound intensity and frequency, CO2 partial pressure and fluidization velocity
by Raganati, F. & Ammendola, P. & Chirone, R.
- 1283-1292 Health external costs associated to the integration of solid oxide fuel cell in a sugar–ethanol factory
by Casas-Ledon, Yannay & Arteaga-Perez, Luis E. & Dewulf, Jo & Morales, Mayra C. & Rosa, Elena & Peralta-Suáreza, Luis M. & Van Langenhove, Herman
- 1293-1300 Structure optimization and performance experiments of a solar-powered finned-tube adsorption refrigeration system
by Ji, Xu & Li, Ming & Fan, Jieqing & Zhang, Peng & Luo, Bin & Wang, Liuling
- 1301-1314 Thermodynamic and economic analysis of polygeneration system integrating atmospheric pressure coal pyrolysis technology with circulating fluidized bed power plant
by Guo, Zhihang & Wang, Qinhui & Fang, Mengxiang & Luo, Zhongyang & Cen, Kefa
- 1315-1322 Preparation and characterization of fuel pellets from woody biomass, agro-residues and their corresponding hydrochars
by Liu, Zhengang & Quek, Augustine & Balasubramanian, R.
- 1323-1337 Analysis of corporate average fuel economy regulation compliance scenarios inclusive of plug in hybrid vehicles
by Al-Alawi, Baha M. & Bradley, Thomas H.
- 1338-1348 Modeling direct steam generation in solar collectors with multiphase CFD
by Lobón, David H. & Baglietto, Emilio & Valenzuela, Loreto & Zarza, Eduardo
- 1349-1362 Design and optimization of a solar air heater with offset strip fin absorber plate
by Yang, Ming & Yang, Xudong & Li, Xing & Wang, Zhifeng & Wang, Pengsu
- 1363-1371 The impact of concrete structure on the thermal performance of the dual-media thermocline thermal storage tank using concrete as the solid medium
by Wu, Ming & Li, Mingjia & Xu, Chao & He, Yaling & Tao, Wenquan
- 1372-1381 Application of fault tree approach for technical assessment of small-sized biogas systems in Nepal
by Cheng, Shikun & Li, Zifu & Mang, Heinz-Peter & Neupane, Kalidas & Wauthelet, Marc & Huba, Elisabeth-Maria
- 1382-1396 Benchmarking energy consumption for dump trucks in mines
by Sahoo, Lalit Kumar & Bandyopadhyay, Santanu & Banerjee, Rangan
- 1397-1404 Upgrading and extraction of bitumen from Nigerian tar sand by supercritical carbon dioxide
by Rudyk, Svetlana & Spirov, Pavel
- 1405-1420 Advances in exergy analysis: a novel assessment of the Extended Exergy Accounting method
by Rocco, M.V. & Colombo, E. & Sciubba, E.
- 1421-1433 A data-driven based adaptive state of charge estimator of lithium-ion polymer battery used in electric vehicles
by Xiong, Rui & Sun, Fengchun & Gong, Xianzhi & Gao, Chenchen
- 1434-1445 Adding value with CLEWS – Modelling the energy system and its interdependencies for Mauritius
by Welsch, M. & Hermann, S. & Howells, M. & Rogner, H.H. & Young, C. & Ramma, I. & Bazilian, M. & Fischer, G. & Alfstad, T. & Gielen, D. & Le Blanc, D. & Röhrl, A. & Steduto, P. & Müller, A.
- 1446-1460 Analysis of a latent thermocline storage system with encapsulated phase change materials for concentrating solar power
by Nithyanandam, K. & Pitchumani, R. & Mathur, A.
- 1461-1474 Power generation plants with carbon capture and storage: A techno-economic comparison between coal combustion and gasification technologies
by Tola, Vittorio & Pettinau, Alberto
- 1475-1483 Optimal scheduling for enhanced coal bed methane production through CO2 injection
by Huang, Yuping & Zheng, Qipeng P. & Fan, Neng & Aminian, Kashy
- 1484-1489 Effect of LED lighting on the cooling and heating loads in office buildings
by Ahn, Byung-Lip & Jang, Cheol-Yong & Leigh, Seung-Bok & Yoo, Seunghwan & Jeong, Hakgeun
- 1490-1495 Design and operation of a 1MWth chemical looping plant
by Ströhle, Jochen & Orth, Matthias & Epple, Bernd
- 1496-1511 Spectral characterisation and long-term performance analysis of various commercial Heat Transfer Fluids (HTF) as Direct-Absorption Filters for CPV-T beam-splitting applications
by Looser, R. & Vivar, M. & Everett, V.
- 1512-1518 Supercooling suppression of microencapsulated phase change materials by optimizing shell composition and structure
by Cao, Fangyu & Yang, Bao
- 1519-1524 Implementation and evaluation for anode purging of a fuel cell based on nitrogen concentration
by Chen, Yong-Song & Yang, Chih-Wei & Lee, Jiunn-Yih
- 1525-1561 A review of phase change materials for vehicle component thermal buffering
by Jankowski, Nicholas R. & McCluskey, F. Patrick
- 1562-1574 Performance analysis of a two-stage desiccant cooling system
by Tu, Rang & Liu, Xiao-Hua & Jiang, Yi
- 1575-1585 Lithium iron phosphate based battery – Assessment of the aging parameters and development of cycle life model
by Omar, Noshin & Monem, Mohamed Abdel & Firouz, Yousef & Salminen, Justin & Smekens, Jelle & Hegazy, Omar & Gaulous, Hamid & Mulder, Grietus & Van den Bossche, Peter & Coosemans, Thierry & Van Mierlo, Joeri
- 1586-1595 The impact of scheduling appliances and rate structure on bill savings for net-zero energy communities: Application to West Village
by Gaiser, Kyle & Stroeve, Pieter
- 1596-1600 Kinetic study on the liquefaction of wood and its three cell wall component in polyhydric alcohols
by Zhang, Hairong & Yang, Huijuan & Guo, Haijun & Huang, Chao & Xiong, Lian & Chen, Xinde
- 1601-1613 An Integrated GIS, optimization and simulation framework for optimal PV size and location in campus area environments
by Kucuksari, Sadik & Khaleghi, Amirreza M. & Hamidi, Maryam & Zhang, Ye & Szidarovszky, Ferenc & Bayraksan, Guzin & Son, Young-Jun
- 1614-1631 Biotechnological preparation of biodiesel and its high-valued derivatives: A review
by Yan, Yunjun & Li, Xiang & Wang, Guilong & Gui, Xiaohua & Li, Guanlin & Su, Feng & Wang, Xiaofeng & Liu, Tao
- 1632-1644 The carbon footprint and non-renewable energy demand of algae-derived biodiesel
by Azadi, Pooya & Brownbridge, George & Mosbach, Sebastian & Smallbone, Andrew & Bhave, Amit & Inderwildi, Oliver & Kraft, Markus
- 1645-1655 Real-world fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of urban public buses in Beijing
by Zhang, Shaojun & Wu, Ye & Liu, Huan & Huang, Ruikun & Yang, Liuhanzi & Li, Zhenhua & Fu, Lixin & Hao, Jiming
- 1656-1666 Optimal sizing, operating strategy and operational experience of a stand-alone microgrid on Dongfushan Island
by Zhao, Bo & Zhang, Xuesong & Li, Peng & Wang, Ke & Xue, Meidong & Wang, Caisheng
- 1667-1674 Continuous operation characteristics of chemical looping hydrogen production system
by Cho, Won Chul & Lee, Do Yeon & Seo, Myung Won & Kim, Sang Done & Kang, KyoungSoo & Bae, Ki Kwang & Kim, Change Hee & Jeong, SeongUk & Park, Chu Sik
- 1675-1685 A three-dimensional model for thermal analysis in a vanadium flow battery
by Zheng, Qiong & Zhang, Huamin & Xing, Feng & Ma, Xiangkun & Li, Xianfeng & Ning, Guiling
- 1686-1691 Simulation of an electric transportation system at The Ohio State University
by De Filippo, Giovanni & Marano, Vincenzo & Sioshansi, Ramteen
- 1692-1699 Synergetic mechanism of methanol–steam reforming reaction in a catalytic reactor with electric discharges
by Kim, Taegyu & Jo, Sungkwon & Song, Young-Hoon & Lee, Dae Hoon
- 1700-1709 Deriving cooperative biomass resource transport supply strategies in meeting co-firing energy regulations: A case for peat and wood fibre in Ireland
by Devlin, Ger & Talbot, Bruce
- 1710-1716 Load shifting of nuclear power plants using cryogenic energy storage technology
by Li, Yongliang & Cao, Hui & Wang, Shuhao & Jin, Yi & Li, Dacheng & Wang, Xiang & Ding, Yulong
- 1717-1730 Thermophotovoltaic energy conversion: Analytical aspects, prototypes and experiences
by Ferrari, Claudio & Melino, Francesco & Pinelli, Michele & Spina, Pier Ruggero
- 1731-1736 Chemical-looping combustion of syngas with nano CuO–NiO on chabazite
by Chang, F.C. & Liao, P.H. & Tsai, C.K. & Hsiao, M.C. & Paul Wang, H.
- 1737-1745 Hydrogen and methane generation from large hydraulic plant: Thermo-economic multi-level time-dependent optimization
by Rivarolo, M. & Magistri, L. & Massardo, A.F.
- 1746-1751 Germany’s water footprint of transport fuels
by Ayres, Andrew
- 1752-1763 Sustainable energy systems for a remote island community
by Chua, K.J. & Yang, W.M. & Er, S.S. & Ho, C.A.
- 1764-1774 Design and analysis of power management strategy for range extended electric vehicle using dynamic programming
by Chen, Bo-Chiuan & Wu, Yuh-Yih & Tsai, Hsien-Chi
- 1775-1785 Energy monitoring and quality control of a single screw extruder
by Deng, Jing & Li, Kang & Harkin-Jones, Eileen & Price, Mark & Karnachi, Nayeem & Kelly, Adrian & Vera-Sorroche, Javier & Coates, Phil & Brown, Elaine & Fei, Minrui
- 1786-1794 Ultra-thin minichannel LCP for EV battery thermal management
by Jin, L.W. & Lee, P.S. & Kong, X.X. & Fan, Y. & Chou, S.K.
- 1795-1800 The role of natural gas in a low carbon Asia Pacific
by Aguilera, Roberto F.
- 1801-1809 Optimum selection of compact heat exchangers using non-structural fuzzy decision method
by Zhou, Guo-Yan & Wu, En & Tu, Shan-Tung
- 1810-1818 Sharing emission space at an equitable basis: Allocation scheme based on the equal cumulative emission per capita principle
by Pan, Xunzhang & Teng, Fei & Wang, Gehua
- 1819-1825 Co-production of biodiesel and hydrogen from rapeseed and Jatropha oils with sodium silicate and Ni catalysts
by Long, Yun-Duo & Fang, Zhen & Su, Tong-Chao & Yang, Qing
- 1830-1835 Operation of a 100kW chemical-looping combustor with Mexican petroleum coke and Cerrejón coal
by Markström, Pontus & Linderholm, Carl & Lyngfelt, Anders
- 1836-1845 Iron-based syngas chemical looping process and coal-direct chemical looping process development at Ohio State University
by Tong, Andrew & Bayham, Samuel & Kathe, Mandar V. & Zeng, Liang & Luo, Siwei & Fan, Liang-Shih
- 1846-1854 The use of ilmenite as oxygen carrier with kerosene in a 300W CLC laboratory reactor with continuous circulation
by Moldenhauer, Patrick & Rydén, Magnus & Mattisson, Tobias & Younes, Mourad & Lyngfelt, Anders
- 1855-1862 The fate of sulphur in the Cu-based Chemical Looping with Oxygen Uncoupling (CLOU) Process
by Adánez-Rubio, Iñaki & Abad, Alberto & Gayán, Pilar & García-Labiano, Francisco & de Diego, Luis F. & Adánez, Juan
- 1863-1868 Comparison of a new micaceous iron oxide and ilmenite as oxygen carrier for Chemical looping combustion with respect to syngas conversion
by Mayer, Florian & Bidwe, Ajay R. & Schopf, Alexander & Taheri, Kamran & Zieba, Mariusz & Scheffknecht, Günter
- 1869-1873 Chemical-looping combustion of solid fuels – Status of development
by Lyngfelt, Anders
- 1874-1882 Experiments of char particle segregation effect on the gas conversion behavior in the fuel reactor for chemical looping combustion
by Bao, Jinhua & Li, Zhenshan & Cai, Ningsheng
- 1883-1894 Investigation of different manganese ores as oxygen carriers in chemical-looping combustion (CLC) for solid fuels
by Arjmand, Mehdi & Leion, Henrik & Mattisson, Tobias & Lyngfelt, Anders
- 1895-1901 Mechanistic studies of chemical looping desulfurization of Mn-based oxides using in situ X-ray absorption spectroscopy
by König, C.F.J. & Nachtegaal, M. & Seemann, M. & Clemens, F. & van Garderen, N. & Biollaz, S.M.A. & Schildhauer, T.J.
- 1902-1908 Experimental comparison of two different ilmenites in fluidized bed and fixed bed chemical-looping combustion
by Schwebel, G.L. & Filippou, D. & Hudon, G. & Tworkowski, M. & Gipperich, A. & Krumm, W.
- 1909-1915 Methane combustion by moving bed fuel reactor with Fe2O3/Al2O3 oxygen carriers
by Ku, Young & Wu, Hsuan-Chih & Chiu, Ping-Chin & Tseng, Yao-Hsuan & Kuo, Yu-Lin
- 1916-1923 Chemical looping combustion of ultra low concentration of methane with Fe2O3/Al2O3 and CuO/SiO2
by Zhang, Yongxing & Doroodchi, Elham & Moghtaderi, Behdad
- 1924-1932 Combined oxides as oxygen-carrier material for chemical-looping with oxygen uncoupling
by Rydén, Magnus & Leion, Henrik & Mattisson, Tobias & Lyngfelt, Anders
- 1933-1944 Modeling of CH4 combustion with NiO/NiAl2O4 in a 10kWth CLC pilot plant
by Yazdanpanah, M.M. & Forret, A. & Gauthier, T. & Delebarre, A.
- 1945-1951 Modeling of Cu oxidation in an adiabatic fixed-bed reactor with N2 recycling
by Fernandez, Jose Ramon & Abanades, Juan Carlos & Murillo, Ramon
- 1952-1957 Rotating bed reactor for CLC: Bed characteristics dependencies on internal gas mixing
by Håkonsen, Silje Fosse & Grande, Carlos A. & Blom, Richard
- 1958-1964 Design and evaluation of an IGCC power plant using iron-based syngas chemical-looping (SCL) combustion
by Sorgenfrei, Max & Tsatsaronis, George
2013, Volume 112, Issue C
- 1-11 Buffering intermittent renewable power with hydroelectric generation: A case study in California
by Chang, Martin K. & Eichman, Joshua D. & Mueller, Fabian & Samuelsen, Scott
- 12-22 Stochastic optimization approach to water management in cooling-constrained power plants
by Salazar, Juan M. & Diwekar, Urmila & Constantinescu, Emil & Zavala, Victor M.
- 23-34 A comprehensive assessment of the life cycle energy demand of passive houses
by Stephan, André & Crawford, Robert H. & de Myttenaere, Kristel
- 35-51 Integrated analysis of high-penetration PV and PHEV with energy storage and demand response
by Zhao, Jiayun & Kucuksari, Sadik & Mazhari, Esfandyar & Son, Young-Jun
- 52-59 Hydrogen production and purification from the water–gas shift reaction on CuO/CeO2–TiO2 catalysts
by Maciel, Cristhiane Guimarães & Silva, Tatiana de Freitas & Assaf, Elisabete Moreira & Assaf, José Mansur
- 60-66 Role of toluene in hydrogen sulfide combustion under Claus condition
by Ibrahim, S. & Al Shoaibi, A. & Gupta, A.K.
- 67-74 Calcium-based sorbent doped with attapulgite for CO2 capture
by Chen, Huichao & Zhao, Changsui & Yu, Weiwei
- 75-82 Longitudinal fluid flow and heat transfer between an elliptical hollow fiber membrane tube bank used for air humidification
by Huang, Si-Min & Yang, Minlin
- 83-92 A three-dimensional study on methane hydrate decomposition with different methods using five-spot well
by Wang, Yi & Li, Xiao-Sen & Li, Gang & Zhang, Yu & Li, Bo & Feng, Jing-Chun
- 93-101 Investigation on wetted area and film thickness for falling film liquid desiccant regeneration system
by Qi, Ronghui & Lu, Lin & Yang, Hongxing & Qin, Fei
- 102-119 Potential of the Miller cycle on a HSDI diesel automotive engine
by Rinaldini, Carlo Alberto & Mattarelli, Enrico & Golovitchev, Valeri I.
- 120-129 Quantifying uncertainties of neural network-based electricity price forecasts
by Khosravi, Abbas & Nahavandi, Saeid & Creighton, Doug
- 130-141 Dynamic behavior of Rankine cycle system for waste heat recovery of heavy duty diesel engines under driving cycle
by Xie, Hui & Yang, Can
- 142-151 Simulating home cooling load reductions for a novel opaque roof solar chimney configuration
by DeBlois, Justin & Bilec, Melissa & Schaefer, Laura
- 152-159 Generation of a typical meteorological year for north–east, Nigeria
by Ohunakin, Olayinka S. & Adaramola, Muyiwa S. & Oyewola, Olanrewaju M. & Fagbenle, Richard O.
- 160-169 Thermodynamic model of a thermal storage air conditioning system with dynamic behavior
by Fleming, Evan & Wen, Shaoyi & Shi, Li & da Silva, Alexandre K.
- 170-174 NOx and N2O precursors (NH3 and HCN) from biomass pyrolysis: interaction between amino acid and mineral matter
by Ren, Qiangqiang & Zhao, Changsui
- 175-184 Experimental and numerical study of annular PCM storage in the presence of natural convection
by Longeon, Martin & Soupart, Adèle & Fourmigué, Jean-François & Bruch, Arnaud & Marty, Philippe
- 185-193 Parameter estimation of solar cells and modules using an improved adaptive differential evolution algorithm
by Jiang, Lian Lian & Maskell, Douglas L. & Patra, Jagdish C.
- 194-204 Re-envisioning the renewable fuel standard to minimize unintended consequences: A comparison of microalgal diesel with other biodiesels
by Soratana, Kullapa & Khanna, Vikas & Landis, Amy E.
- 205-214 Optimal allocation of thermal, electric and cooling loads among generation technologies in household applications
by Morini, Mirko & Pinelli, Michele & Spina, Pier Ruggero & Venturini, Mauro
- 215-223 High-resolution modeling framework for planning electricity systems with high penetration of renewables
by Pina, André & Silva, Carlos A. & Ferrão, Paulo
- 224-234 Parametric behavior of a CO2 capture process: CFD simulation of solid-sorbent CO2 absorption in a riser reactor
by Breault, Ronald W. & Huckaby, E. David
- 235-245 Configuring wall layers for improved insulation performance
by Bond, Danielle E.M. & Clark, William W. & Kimber, Mark
- 246-256 Effects of n-butanol, 2-butanol, and methyl octynoate addition to diesel fuel on combustion and emissions over a wide range of exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) rates
by Liu, Haifeng & Li, Shanju & Zheng, Zunqing & Xu, Jia & Yao, Mingfa
- 257-273 A systematic review of bioenergy life cycle assessments
by Muench, Stefan & Guenther, Edeltraud
- 274-288 Evaluation of the potential of central receiver solar power plants: Configuration, optimization and trends
by Avila-Marin, Antonio L. & Fernandez-Reche, Jesus & Tellez, Felix M.
- 289-299 Carbon dioxide conversion to fuels and chemicals using a hybrid green process
by Ramachandriya, Karthikeyan D. & Kundiyana, Dimple K. & Wilkins, Mark R. & Terrill, Jennine B. & Atiyeh, Hasan K. & Huhnke, Raymond L.
- 300-312 Electrical, thermal and structural performance of a cooled PV module: Transient analysis using a multiphysics model
by Siddiqui, M.U. & Arif, A.F.M.
- 313-324 Investigation of noise radiation from a swirl stabilized diffusion flame with an array of microphones
by Singh, A.V. & Yu, M. & Gupta, A.K. & Bryden, K.M.
- 325-337 The influence of concrete density and conductivity on walls’ thermal inertia parameters under a variety of masonry and insulation placements
by Kontoleon, K.J. & Theodosiou, Th.G. & Tsikaloudaki, K.G.
- 338-349 Summer comfort in a low-inertia building with a new free-cooling system
by Brun, A. & Wurtz, E. & Hollmuller, P. & Quenard, D.
- 350-357 The effect of CO addition on the flame behavior of a non-premixed oxy-methane jet in a lab-scale furnace
by Oh, Jeongseog & Noh, Dongsoon & Lee, Eungyeong
- 358-370 Analysis of short helical and double U-tube borehole heat exchangers: A simulation-based comparison
by Zarrella, Angelo & Capozza, Antonio & De Carli, Michele
- 371-380 Quantifying the domestic electricity consumption for air-conditioning due to urban heat islands in hot arid regions
by Radhi, Hassan & Sharples, Stephen
- 381-387 Effect of K2CO3·1.5H2O on the regeneration energy consumption of potassium-based sorbents for CO2 capture
by Zhao, Wenying & Sprachmann, Gerald & Li, Zhenshan & Cai, Ningsheng & Zhang, Xiaohui
- 388-392 Mechanistic investigation into water tolerance of non-catalytic biodiesel conversion
by Kwon, Eilhann E. & Yi, Haakrho & Jeon, Young Jae