2012, Volume 98, Issue C
- 597-606 Diagnosis of the low temperature difference syndrome in the chilled water system of a super high-rise building: A case study
by Gao, Dian-ce & Wang, Shengwei & Sun, Yongjun & Xiao, Fu
2012, Volume 97, Issue C
- 5-15 Feasibility study of small Hydro/PV/Wind hybrid system for off-grid rural electrification in Ethiopia
by Bekele, Getachew & Tadesse, Getnet
- 16-23 Influence of household biogas digester use on household energy consumption in a semi-arid rural region of northwest China
by Ding, Wenguang & Niu, Hewen & Chen, Jinsong & Du, Jun & Wu, Yang
- 24-29 Temperature control in energy grass pellet production – Effects on process stability and pellet quality
by Larsson, Sylvia H. & Rudolfsson, Magnus
- 30-37 Simulation and energy optimization of a pulp and paper mill – Evaporation plant and digester
by Ji, Xiaoyan & Lundgren, Joakim & Wang, Chuan & Dahl, Jan & Grip, Carl-Erik
- 38-48 Introduction of a wind powered pumped storage system in the isolated insular power system of Karpathos–Kasos
by Katsaprakakis, Dimitris Al. & Christakis, Dimitris G. & Pavlopoylos, Kosmas & Stamataki, Sofia & Dimitrelou, Irene & Stefanakis, Ioannis & Spanos, Petros
- 49-55 Synthetic gas production from dry black liquor gasification process using direct causticization with CO2 capture
by Naqvi, Muhammad & Yan, Jinyue & Dahlquist, Erik
- 56-60 Liquid product from hydrothermal treatment of cellulose by direct GC/MS analysis
by Wang, Ze & Lin, Weigang & Song, Wenli
- 61-67 Optimum PV-diesel hybrid systems for remote consumers of the Greek territory
by Kaldellis, John & Zafirakis, Dimitrios & Kavadias, Kosmas & Kondili, Emilia
- 68-76 Presentation of a stochastic model estimating the wind energy contribution in remote island electrical networks
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Kapsali, M. & Tiligadas, D.
- 77-83 A knowledge representation model for the optimisation of electricity generation mixes
by Chee Tahir, Aidid & Bañares-Alcántara, René
- 84-90 Modelling and analysis of oil import tariff and stockpile policies for coping with supply disruptions
by Bai, Y. & Zhou, D.Q. & Zhou, P.
- 91-100 Targets and results of the Brazilian Biodiesel Incentive Program – Has it reached the Promised Land?
by Rathmann, Régis & Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 101-114 A case study for energy issues of public buildings and utilities in a small municipality: Investigation of possible improvements and integration with renewables
by Fiaschi, Daniele & Bandinelli, Romeo & Conti, Silvia
- 115-123 Regional total factor energy efficiency: An empirical analysis of industrial sector in China
by Wang, Zhao-Hua & Zeng, Hua-Lin & Wei, Yi-Ming & Zhang, Yi-Xiang
- 124-134 Power plant investments in the Turkish electricity sector: A real options approach taking into account market liberalization
by Madlener, Reinhard & Stoverink, Simon
- 135-142 Measuring social welfare, energy and inequality in Germany
by Schlör, Holger & Fischer, Wolfgang & Hake, Jürgen-Friedrich
- 143-149 Energy security level assessment technology
by Augutis, Juozas & Krikstolaitis, Ricardas & Martisauskas, Linas & Peciulyte, Sigita
- 150-156 The determinants of aggregated electricity intensity in China
by Zha, DongLan & Zhou, DeQun & Ding, Ning
- 157-163 Climate protection and China’s energy security: Win–win or tradeoff
by Wu, Gang & Liu, Lan-Cui & Han, Zhi-Yong & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 164-169 Carbon capture with low energy penalty: Supplementary fired natural gas combined cycles
by Li, Hailong & Ditaranto, Mario & Yan, Jinyue
- 170-184 Economic evaluation of IGCC plants with hot gas cleaning
by Melchior, Tobias & Madlener, Reinhard
- 185-191 A feasible process for simultaneous removal of CO2, SO2 and NOx in the cement industry by NH3 scrubbing
by Dong, Ruifeng & Lu, Hongfang & Yu, Yunsong & Zhang, Zaoxiao
- 192-200 The meaning of energy systems for the genesis of the concept of sustainable development
by Schlör, Holger & Fischer, Wolfgang & Hake, Jürgen-Friedrich
- 201-216 Hydrodynamic viability of chemical looping processes by means of cold flow model investigation
by Bischi, Aldo & Langørgen, Øyvind & Morin, Jean-Xavier & Bakken, Jørn & Ghorbaniyan, Masoud & Bysveen, Marie & Bolland, Olav
- 217-224 “DOSSA”, highway to energy self-sustainability
by Abejon Aparicio, Noe & Lai, Cynthia & Chan-Halbrendt, Catherine
- 225-237 Assessing the co-benefits of CO2 mitigation on air pollutants emissions from road vehicles
by Takeshita, Takayuki
- 238-248 Integrated assessment of carbon capture and storage (CCS) in the German power sector and comparison with the deployment of renewable energies
by Viebahn, Peter & Daniel, Vallentin & Samuel, Höller
- 249-254 Renewable energy investment: Policy and market impacts
by Reuter, Wolf Heinrich & Szolgayová, Jana & Fuss, Sabine & Obersteiner, Michael
- 255-263 Effects of flue gas recycle on oxy-coal power generation systems
by Hu, Yukun & Yan, Jinyue & Li, Hailong
- 264-273 Pyrolysis and combustion characteristics of coals in oxyfuel combustion
by Wang, Chang’an & Zhang, Xiaoming & Liu, Yinhe & Che, Defu
- 274-282 Impact of climate change on building energy use in different climate zones and mitigation and adaptation implications
by Wan, Kevin K.W. & Li, Danny H.W. & Pan, Wenyan & Lam, Joseph C.
- 283-288 Experimental studies on simultaneous removal of CO2 and SO2 in a polypropylene hollow fiber membrane contactor
by Lv, Yuexia & Yu, Xinhai & Tu, Shan-Tung & Yan, Jinyue & Dahlquist, Erik
- 289-296 Colloidal processing and CO2 capture performance of sacrificially templated zeolite monoliths
by Akhtar, Farid & Andersson, Linnéa & Keshavarzi, Neda & Bergström, Lennart
- 297-304 Experimental study of a thermochemical compressor for an absorption/compression hybrid cycle
by Ventas, R. & Vereda, C. & Lecuona, A. & Venegas, M.
- 305-312 Study of an ejector-absorption refrigeration cycle with an adaptable ejector nozzle for different working conditions
by Vereda, C. & Ventas, R. & Lecuona, A. & Venegas, M.
- 313-318 The effects of external wall insulation thickness on annual cooling and heating energy uses under different climates
by Pan, Dongmei & Chan, Mingyin & Deng, Shiming & Lin, Zhongping
- 319-326 The EU CONCERTO project Class 1 – Demonstrating cost-effective low-energy buildings – Recent results with special focus on comparison of calculated and measured energy performance of Danish buildings
by Mørck, Ove & Thomsen, Kirsten Engelund & Rose, Jørgen
- 327-333 An experimental investigation on reverse-cycle defrosting performance for an air source heat pump using an electronic expansion valve
by Qu, Minglu & Xia, Liang & Deng, Shiming & Jiang, Yiqiang
- 334-339 Application of zeolitic materials prepared from fly ash to water vapor adsorption for solar cooling
by Karamanis, D. & Vardoulakis, E.
- 340-346 Experimental characterisation of an indirect evaporative cooling prototype in two operating modes
by Velasco Gómez, Eloy & Tejero González, Ana & Rey Martínez, Francisco Javier
- 347-354 Use of rubber crumbs as drainage layer in green roofs as potential energy improvement material
by Pérez, Gabriel & Vila, Anna & Rincón, Lídia & Solé, Cristian & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 355-364 Predicted vs. actual energy performance of non-domestic buildings: Using post-occupancy evaluation data to reduce the performance gap
by Menezes, Anna Carolina & Cripps, Andrew & Bouchlaghem, Dino & Buswell, Richard
- 365-373 A quantitative methodology to evaluate thermal bridges in buildings
by Asdrubali, Francesco & Baldinelli, Giorgio & Bianchi, Francesco
- 374-383 Suitability of coupling a solar powered ejection cycle with a vapour compression refrigerating machine
by Chesi, Andrea & Ferrara, Giovanni & Ferrari, Lorenzo & Tarani, Fabio
- 384-395 European project Educa-RUE: An example of energy efficiency paths in educational buildings
by Desideri, Umberto & Leonardi, Daniela & Arcioni, Livia & Sdringola, Paolo
- 396-404 Streamlined life cycle assessment of transparent silica aerogel made by supercritical drying
by Dowson, Mark & Grogan, Michael & Birks, Tim & Harrison, David & Craig, Salmaan
- 405-418 Different methods for the modelling of thermal bridges into energy simulation programs: Comparisons of accuracy for flat heterogeneous roofs in Italian climates
by Ascione, Fabrizio & Bianco, Nicola & Rossi, Filippo de’ & Turni, Gianluca & Vanoli, Giuseppe Peter
- 419-429 A method for assessing buildings’ energy efficiency by dynamic simulation and experimental activity
by Pisello, Anna Laura & Goretti, Michele & Cotana, Franco
- 430-437 Experimental performance evaluation of aerogel glazing systems
by Buratti, C. & Moretti, E.
- 451-461 Biomass steam gasification for production of SNG – Process design and sensitivity analysis
by Gröbl, Thomas & Walter, Heimo & Haider, Markus
- 462-469 Optimization of Solid State Anaerobic Digestion by inoculum recirculation: The case of an existing Mechanical Biological Treatment plant
by Di Maria, Francesco & Sordi, Alessio & Micale, Caterina
- 470-482 Combustion of peanut shells in a cone-shaped bubbling fluidized-bed combustor using alumina as the bed material
by Arromdee, Porametr & Kuprianov, Vladimir I.
- 483-490 Dynamic soft sensors for NOx emissions in a circulating fluidized bed boiler
by Liukkonen, Mika & Hälikkä, Eero & Hiltunen, Teri & Hiltunen, Yrjö
- 491-497 Thermogravimetric analysis and kinetic study of poplar wood pyrolysis
by Slopiecka, Katarzyna & Bartocci, Pietro & Fantozzi, Francesco
- 498-502 Effects of mechanical pre-treatment on the biogas yield from ley crop silage
by Lindmark, Johan & Leksell, Niklas & Schnürer, Anna & Thorin, Eva
- 503-508 Performance optimization of the Växtkraft biogas production plant
by Thorin, Eva & Lindmark, Johan & Nordlander, Eva & Odlare, Monica & Dahlquist, Erik & Kastensson, Jan & Leksell, Niklas & Pettersson, Carl-Magnus
- 509-513 Aqueous phase reforming of sorbitol to bio-gasoline over Ni/HZSM-5 catalysts
by Zhang, Qing & Wang, Tiejun & Li, Bing & Jiang, Ting & Ma, Longlong & Zhang, Xinghua & Liu, Qiying
- 514-524 Numerical investigation Greek lignite/cardoon co-firing in a tangentially fired furnace
by Karampinis, E. & Nikolopoulos, N. & Nikolopoulos, A. & Grammelis, P. & Kakaras, E.
- 525-531 Fixed bed gasification of dairy biomass with enriched air mixture
by Thanapal, Siva Sankar & Annamalai, Kalyan & Sweeten, John M. & Gordillo, Gerardo
- 532-542 Experimental–numerical design of a biomass bubbling fluidized bed gasifier for paper sludge energy recovery
by Cordiner, S. & De Simone, G. & Mulone, V.
- 543-547 Effect of iron promoter on structure and performance of CuMnZnO catalyst for higher alcohols synthesis
by Ding, Mingyue & Qiu, Minghuang & Wang, Tiejun & Ma, Longlong & Wu, Chuangzhi & Liu, Jianguo
- 548-557 A non-conventional interpretation of thermal regeneration in steam cycles
by Bracco, Stefano & Damiani, Lorenzo
- 558-568 Thermodynamic diagnosis of diesel and biodiesel combustion processes during load-increase transient sequences
by Armas, Octavio & Ballesteros, Rosario & Cardenas, María Dolores
- 569-576 Steam injection experiments in a microturbine – A thermodynamic performance analysis
by De Paepe, Ward & Delattin, Frank & Bram, Svend & De Ruyck, Jacques
- 577-583 Low temperature co-fired ceramic vaporizing liquid microthruster for microspacecraft applications
by Karthikeyan, K. & Chou, S.K. & Khoong, L.E. & Tan, Y.M. & Lu, C.W. & Yang, W.M.
- 584-589 Performance of a hybrid hydrogen–gasoline engine under various operating conditions
by Ji, Changwei & Wang, Shuofeng & Zhang, Bo
- 590-600 Integrated management of cogeneration plants and district heating networks
by Pini Prato, Alessandro & Strobino, Fabrizio & Broccardo, Marco & Parodi Giusino, Luigi
- 601-608 Thermo-fluid dynamics preliminary design of turbo-expanders for ORC cycles
by Fiaschi, Daniele & Manfrida, Giampaolo & Maraschiello, Francesco
- 609-617 Thermodynamic analysis of two micro CHP systems operating with geothermal and solar energy
by Tempesti, Duccio & Manfrida, Giampaolo & Fiaschi, Daniele
- 618-629 Experimental evaluation of strategies to increase the operating range of a biogas-fueled HCCI engine for power generation
by Bedoya, Iván D. & Saxena, Samveg & Cadavid, Francisco J. & Dibble, Robert W. & Wissink, Martin
- 630-641 Simulation of the parabolic trough solar energy generation system with Organic Rankine Cycle
by He, Ya-Ling & Mei, Dan-Hua & Tao, Wen-Quan & Yang, Wei-Wei & Liu, Huai-Liang
- 642-647 A study on the rotary steam engine for distributed generation in small size power plants
by Antonelli, Marco & Martorano, Luigi
- 648-655 Parametric sensitivity analysis of a SOLRGT system with the indirect upgrading of low/mid-temperature solar heat
by Li, Yuan Yuan & Zhang, Na & Cai, Rui Xian
- 656-666 Numerical analysis of injector flow and spray characteristics from diesel injectors using fossil and biodiesel fuels
by Battistoni, Michele & Grimaldi, Carlo Nazareno
- 667-672 Integrated thermoelectric and organic Rankine cycles for micro-CHP systems
by Qiu, K. & Hayden, A.C.S.
- 673-685 Guidelines for residential micro-CHP systems design
by Bianchi, Michele & De Pascale, Andrea & Spina, Pier Ruggero
- 686-694 Design of the steam generator in an energy conversion system based on the aluminum combustion with water
by Mercati, Stefano & Milani, Massimo & Montorsi, Luca & Paltrinieri, Fabrizio
- 695-703 Integration between a thermophotovoltaic generator and an Organic Rankine Cycle
by De Pascale, Andrea & Ferrari, Claudio & Melino, Francesco & Morini, Mirko & Pinelli, Michele
- 704-713 Feasibility study of a Thermo-Photo-Voltaic system for CHP application in residential buildings
by Bianchi, Michele & Ferrari, Claudio & Melino, Francesco & Peretto, Antonio
- 714-722 Influence of the thermal energy storage on the profitability of micro-CHP systems for residential building applications
by Barbieri, Enrico Saverio & Melino, Francesco & Morini, Mirko
- 723-733 Analysis of innovative micro-CHP systems to meet household energy demands
by Barbieri, Enrico Saverio & Spina, Pier Ruggero & Venturini, Mauro
- 734-742 Integrated numerical and experimental study of a MCFC-plasma gasifier energy system
by Falcucci, G. & Jannelli, E. & Minutillo, M. & Ubertini, S. & Han, J. & Yoon, S.P. & Nam, S.W.
- 743-748 Single-piston alternative to Stirling engines
by Glushenkov, Maxim & Sprenkeler, Martin & Kronberg, Alexander & Kirillov, Valeriy
- 749-753 An advanced micro modular combustor-radiator with heat recuperation for micro-TPV system application
by Yang, Wenming & Chou, Siawkiang & Chua, Kianjon & An, Hui & Karthikeyan, Kumarasamy & Zhao, Xing
- 754-762 Numerical study on carbon deposition of SOFC with unsteady state variation of porosity
by Yan, Min & Zeng, Min & Chen, Qiuyang & Wang, Qiuwang
- 763-770 An experimental investigation to improve the hydrogen production by water photoelectrolysis when cyanin-chloride is used as sensibilizer
by Rossi, Federico & Nicolini, Andrea
- 771-776 Kinetic energy harvesting with bistable oscillators
by Vocca, Helios & Neri, Igor & Travasso, Flavio & Gammaitoni, Luca
- 777-784 Optimization of a PEMFC/battery pack power system for a bus application
by Barelli, Linda & Bidini, Gianni & Ottaviano, Andrea
- 785-791 Combined hydrogen and ethanol production from sugars and lignocellulosic biomass by Thermoanaerobacterium AK54, isolated from hot spring
by Sigurbjornsdottir, Margret Audur & Orlygsson, Johann
- 792-801 Energy efficiency analysis of Organic Rankine Cycles with scroll expanders for cogenerative applications
by Clemente, Stefano & Micheli, Diego & Reini, Mauro & Taccani, Rodolfo
- 802-808 Microcogeneration system based on HTPEM fuel cell fueled with natural gas: Performance analysis
by Zuliani, Nicola & Taccani, Rodolfo
- 809-815 Hybrid system test rig: Chemical composition emulation with steam injection
by Ferrari, Mario L. & Pascenti, Matteo & Traverso, Alberto N. & Massardo, Aristide F.
- 816-821 Thermocline stability criterions in single-tanks of molten salt thermal energy storage
by Qin, Frank G.F. & Yang, Xiaoping & Ding, Zhan & Zuo, Yuanzhi & Shao, Youyan & Jiang, Runhua & Yang, Xiaoxi
- 822-827 Modelling liquefied-natural-gas processes using highly accurate property models
by Dauber, Florian & Span, Roland
- 828-833 Results of experimental investigations on the heat conductivity of nanofluids based on diathermic oil for high temperature applications
by Colangelo, Gianpiero & Favale, Ernani & de Risi, Arturo & Laforgia, Domenico
- 834-840 Experimental study of the water in oil emulsions features by differential scanning calorimetry analysis
by Mura, Ernesto & Josset, Christophe & Loubar, Khaled & Bellettre, Jérôme & Massoli, Patrizio
- 841-848 CFD optimization of an immersed particle heat exchanger
by De Bellis, Fabio & Catalano, Luciano A.
- 849-859 Application of dynamic programming to the optimal management of a hybrid power plant with wind turbines, photovoltaic panels and compressed air energy storage
by Marano, Vincenzo & Rizzo, Gianfranco & Tiano, Francesco Antonio
- 860-868 Temperature control of a cabin in an automobile using thermal modeling and fuzzy controller
by Sanaye, Sepehr & Dehghandokht, Masoud & Fartaj, Amir
- 869-875 The occurrence of pinch point and its effects on the performance of high temperature heat pump
by Liu, Zhaoyong & Zhao, Li & Zhao, Xuezheng & Li, Hailong
- 876-880 Experimental investigations of the viscosity of nanofluids at low temperatures
by Aladag, Bahadir & Halelfadl, Salma & Doner, Nimeti & Maré, Thierry & Duret, Steven & Estellé, Patrice
- 881-887 Experimental study on condensation heat transfer characteristics of steam on horizontal twisted elliptical tubes
by Zhang, Li & Yang, Sheng & Xu, Hong
- 888-896 Performance analysis of a proposed solar assisted ground coupled heat pump system
by Chen, Xi & Yang, Hongxing
- 897-906 Domestic hot water consumption vs. solar thermal energy storage: The optimum size of the storage tank
by Rodríguez-Hidalgo, M.C. & Rodríguez-Aumente, P.A. & Lecuona, A. & Legrand, M. & Ventas, R.
- 907-912 Investigations on thermo-hydraulic performance due to flow-attack-angle in V-down rib with gap in a rectangular duct of solar air heater
by Singh, Sukhmeet & Chander, Subhash & Saini, J.S.
- 913-920 In situ operation performance test of ground coupled heat pump system for cooling and heating provision in temperate zone
by Man, Yi & Yang, Hongxing & Wang, Jinggang & Fang, Zhaohong
- 921-929 Feasibility analysis of a Darrieus vertical-axis wind turbine installation in the rooftop of a building
by Balduzzi, Francesco & Bianchini, Alessandro & Carnevale, Ennio Antonio & Ferrari, Lorenzo & Magnani, Sandro
- 930-943 Life Cycle Assessment of a ground-mounted 1778kWp photovoltaic plant and comparison with traditional energy production systems
by Desideri, Umberto & Proietti, Stefania & Zepparelli, Francesco & Sdringola, Paolo & Bini, Silvia
- 944-955 Innovative tidal turbine with central deflector for the exploitation of river and sea currents in on-shore installations
by Amelio, Mario & Barbarelli, Silvio & Florio, Gaetano & Scornaienchi, Nino Michele & Minniti, Giovanni & Cutrupi, Antonino & Sánchez-Blanco, Manuel
- 956-961 A radial basis function neural network based approach for the electrical characteristics estimation of a photovoltaic module
by Bonanno, F. & Capizzi, G. & Graditi, G. & Napoli, C. & Tina, G.M.
- 962-969 Examination of thermal interaction of multiple vertical ground heat exchangers
by Koohi-Fayegh, Seama & Rosen, Marc A.
- 970-981 A stochastic simulation model for reliable PV system sizing providing for solar radiation fluctuations
by Kaplani, E. & Kaplanis, S.
- 982-989 Experimental and computational investigation of a new solar integrated collector storage system
by Borello, Domenico & Corsini, Alessandro & Delibra, Giovanni & Evangelisti, Sara & Micangeli, Andrea
- 990-998 Experimental validation of a probabilistic model for estimating the double axis PV tracking energy production
by Tina, Giuseppe Marco & Gagliano, Salvina & Graditi, Giorgio & Merola, Angelo
- 999-1004 How global warming and building envelope will change buildings energy use in central Europe
by Kharseh, Mohamad & Altorkmany, Lobna
2012, Volume 96, Issue C
- 4-11 Generation risk assessment in volatile conditions with wind, hydro, and natural gas units
by Sahin, Cem & Shahidehpour, Mohammad & Erkmen, Ismet
- 12-20 Evaluating the quality of scenarios of short-term wind power generation
by Pinson, P. & Girard, R.
- 21-32 Assessment of the power reduction of wind farms under extreme wind condition by a high resolution simulation model
by Lin, Jin & Sun, Yuan-zhang & Cheng, Lin & Gao, Wen-zhong
- 33-44 Copula-based modeling of stochastic wind power in Europe and implications for the Swiss power grid
by Hagspiel, Simeon & Papaemannouil, Antonis & Schmid, Matthias & Andersson, Göran
- 45-54 Load commitment in a smart home
by Rastegar, Mohammad & Fotuhi-Firuzabad, Mahmud & Aminifar, Farrokh
- 55-73 Modern development of an Adaptive Non-Intrusive Appliance Load Monitoring system in electricity energy conservation
by Tsai, Men-Shen & Lin, Yu-Hsiu
- 74-83 Assessing electrical bottlenecks at feeder level for residential net zero-energy buildings by integrated system simulation
by Baetens, R. & De Coninck, R. & Van Roy, J. & Verbruggen, B. & Driesen, J. & Helsen, L. & Saelens, D.
- 84-91 Residential Demand Response model and impact on voltage profile and losses of an electric distribution network
by Venkatesan, Naveen & Solanki, Jignesh & Solanki, Sarika Khushalani
- 92-103 An event driven Smart Home Controller enabling consumer economic saving and automated Demand Side Management
by Di Giorgio, Alessandro & Pimpinella, Laura
- 104-114 Online voltage security assessment considering comfort-constrained demand response control of distributed heat pump systems
by Wang, D. & Parkinson, S. & Miao, W. & Jia, H. & Crawford, C. & Djilali, N.
- 115-121 Avoided cost estimation and cost-effectiveness of permanent load shifting in California
by Sreedharan, P. & Miller, D. & Price, S. & Woo, C.K.
- 122-132 Modeling and simulation of consumer response to dynamic pricing with enabled technologies
by Valenzuela, Jorge & Thimmapuram, Prakash R. & Kim, Jinho
- 133-149 Demand response models with correlated price data: A robust optimization approach
by Ferreira, R.S. & Barroso, L.A. & Carvalho, M.M.
- 150-160 Forecasting for demand response in smart grids: An analysis on use of anthropologic and structural data and short term multiple loads forecasting
by Javed, Fahad & Arshad, Naveed & Wallin, Fredrik & Vassileva, Iana & Dahlquist, Erik
- 161-170 Optimal combined scheduling of generation and demand response with demand resource constraints
by Kwag, Hyung-Geun & Kim, Jin-O
- 171-182 Computational intelligence-based energy management for a large-scale PHEV/PEV enabled municipal parking deck
by Su, Wencong & Chow, Mo-Yuen
- 183-193 Day-ahead resource scheduling in smart grids considering Vehicle-to-Grid and network constraints
by Sousa, Tiago & Morais, Hugo & Soares, João & Vale, Zita
- 194-202 Impact of vehicle-to-grid on power system operation costs: The Spanish case study
by Fernandes, Camila & Frías, Pablo & Latorre, Jesús M.
- 203-211 Market power in emissions trading: Strategically manipulating permit price through fringe firms
by Tanaka, Makoto & Chen, Yihsu
- 212-221 Economic impact assessment and operational decision making in emission and transmission constrained electricity markets
by Nanduri, Vishnu & Kazemzadeh, Narges
- 222-234 Optimization of specific rating for wind turbine arrays coupled to compressed air energy storage
by Succar, Samir & Denkenberger, David C. & Williams, Robert H.
- 235-244 Damping performance analysis of battery energy storage system, ultracapacitor and shunt capacitor with large-scale photovoltaic plants
by Shah, Rakibuzzaman & Mithulananthan, N. & Bansal, R.C.
- 245-252 Subhourly unit commitment with feasible energy delivery constraints
by Yang, Yuanchao & Wang, Jianhui & Guan, Xiaohong & Zhai, Qiaozhu
- 253-260 Coordinated algorithms for distributed state estimation with synchronized phasor measurements
by Yang, Xuan & Zhang, Xiao-Ping & Zhou, Suyang
- 261-271 Does generation form influence environmental efficiency performance? An analysis of China’s power system
by Bai-Chen, Xie & Ying, Fan & Qian-Qian, Qu
- 272-280 The frequency-independent control method for distributed generation systems
by Naderi, Siamak & Pouresmaeil, Edris & Gao, Wenzhong David
- 281-291 Coordination between mid-term maintenance outage decisions and short-term security-constrained scheduling in smart distribution systems
by Fotouhi Ghazvini, M.A. & Morais, Hugo & Vale, Zita
- 292-301 Adapting a GIS-based multicriteria decision analysis approach for evaluating new power generating sites
by Omitaomu, Olufemi A. & Blevins, Brandon R. & Jochem, Warren C. & Mays, Gary T. & Belles, Randy & Hadley, Stanton W. & Harrison, Thomas J. & Bhaduri, Budhendra L. & Neish, Bradley S. & Rose, Amy N.
- 302-315 Initial layout of power distribution systems for rural electrification: A heuristic algorithm for multilevel network design
by Kocaman, Ayse Selin & Huh, Woonghee Tim & Modi, Vijay
- 316-326 Balancing market integration in the Northern European continent
by Farahmand, H. & Doorman, G.L.
- 327-338 Assessing models for parameters of the Ångström–Prescott formula in China
by Liu, Xiaoying & Xu, Yinlong & Zhong, Xiuli & Zhang, Wenying & Porter, John Roy & Liu, Wenli
- 339-346 The feasibility of biomass CHP as an energy and CO2 source for commercial glasshouses
by Moreton, O.R. & Rowley, P.N.
- 347-358 Application of machine learning in the fault diagnostics of air handling units
by Najafi, Massieh & Auslander, David M. & Bartlett, Peter L. & Haves, Philip & Sohn, Michael D.
- 359-370 A three-dimensional modeling of transport phenomena of proton exchange membrane fuel cells with various flow fields
by Chiu, Han-Chieh & Jang, Jer-Huan & Yan, Wei-Mon & Li, Hung-Yi & Liao, Chih-Cheng
- 371-377 Characterization of microalga Nannochloropsis sp. mutants for improved production of biofuels
by Anandarajah, Kandiah & Mahendraperumal, Guruvaiah & Sommerfeld, Milton & Hu, Qiang
- 378-386 Model-based dynamic multi-parameter method for peak power estimation of lithium–ion batteries
by Sun, Fengchun & Xiong, Rui & He, Hongwen & Li, Weiqing & Aussems, Johan Eric Emmanuel
- 387-392 Technological progress and the availability of European oil and gas resources
by Aguilera, Roberto F. & Ripple, Ronald D.
- 393-399 Use of renewable energy sources in light of the “New Energy Strategy for Europe 2011–2020”
by Nagy, Karoly & Körmendi, Krisztina
- 400-408 A comparative sizing analysis of a renewable energy supplied stand-alone house considering both demand side and source side dynamics
by Elma, Onur & Selamogullari, Ugur Savas
- 409-416 Energy and exergy analysis of a building integrated semitransparent photovoltaic thermal (BISPVT) system
by Vats, Kanchan & Tiwari, G.N.
- 417-421 Comparison of ZnO interlayers in inverted bulk heterojunction solar cells
by Rana Bekci, D. & Karsli, Adem & Cagatay Cakir, A. & Sarica, Hizir & Guloglu, Alper & Gunes, Serap & Erten-Ela, Sule
- 422-430 Forecasting the reliability of wind-energy systems: A new approach using the RL technique
by Chaudhry, Nikhil & Hughes, Larry
- 431-443 Energy efficiency of multiport power converters used in plug-in/V2G fuel cell vehicles
by Bizon, Nicu
- 444-450 Flue gas purification and heat recovery: A biomass fired boiler supplied with an open absorption system
by Westerlund, Lars & Hermansson, Roger & Fagerström, Jonathan
- 451-458 Heat-source solutions to heat conduction in anisotropic media with application to pile and borehole ground heat exchangers
by Li, Min & Lai, Alvin C.K.
- 459-476 A new hybrid pneumatic combustion engine to improve fuel consumption of wind–Diesel power system for non-interconnected areas
by Basbous, Tammam & Younes, Rafic & Ilinca, Adrian & Perron, Jean
- 477-483 Performance and fuel conversion efficiency of a spark ignition engine fueled with iso-butanol
by Irimescu, Adrian
2012, Volume 95, Issue C
- 1-11 Technology-behavioural modelling of energy innovation diffusion in the UK
by Tran, Martino
- 12-21 Analysing the determinants of on-shore wind capacity additions in the EU: An econometric study
by del Río, Pablo & Tarancón, Miguel-Ángel
- 22-30 Catalytic effects of NaOH and Na2CO3 additives on alkali lignin pyrolysis and gasification
by Guo, Da-liang & Wu, Shu-bin & Liu, Bei & Yin, Xiu-li & Yang, Qing
- 31-37 Carbon based nanotubes and nanopowder as impregnated electrode structures for enhanced power generation: Evaluation with real field wastewater
by Mohanakrishna, G. & Krishna Mohan, S. & Venkata Mohan, S.
- 38-44 Two-dimensional flame temperature and emissivity measurements of pulverized oxy-coal flames
by Draper, Teri Snow & Zeltner, Darrel & Tree, Dale R. & Xue, Yuan & Tsiava, Remi
- 45-49 Using the fuzzy linear regression method to benchmark the energy efficiency of commercial buildings
by Chung, William
- 50-63 Effects of anisotropic permeability and electrical conductivity of gas diffusion layers on the performance of proton exchange membrane fuel cells
by Ismail, M.S. & Hughes, K.J. & Ingham, D.B. & Ma, L. & Pourkashanian, M.
- 64-76 Why does mono-digestion of grass silage fail in long term operation?
by Thamsiriroj, T. & Nizami, A.S. & Murphy, J.D.
- 77-86 Compressor washing economic analysis and optimization for power generation
by Aretakis, N. & Roumeliotis, I. & Doumouras, G. & Mathioudakis, K.
- 87-92 Production of hydrogen and sulfur from hydrogen sulfide assisted by nonthermal plasma
by Linga Reddy, E. & Biju, V.M. & Subrahmanyam, Ch.
- 93-101 Optimal operation of a 1-kW PEMFC-based CHP system for residential applications
by Oh, Si-Doek & Kim, Ki-Young & Oh, Shuk-Bum & Kwak, Ho-Young
- 102-110 Influence of air conditioning management on heat island in Paris air street temperatures
by Tremeac, Brice & Bousquet, Pierre & de Munck, Cecile & Pigeon, Gregoire & Masson, Valery & Marchadier, Colette & Merchat, Michele & Poeuf, Pierre & Meunier, Francis
- 111-122 Life cycle assessment of two alternative bioenergy systems involving Salix spp. biomass: Bioethanol production and power generation
by González-García, Sara & Iribarren, Diego & Susmozas, Ana & Dufour, Javier & Murphy, Richard J.
- 123-131 District heating in sequential energy supply
by Persson, Urban & Werner, Sven
- 132-138 Fuel dilution and liquid fuel operational effects on ultra-high thermal intensity distributed combustor
by Arghode, Vaibhav K. & Khalil, Ahmed E.E. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 139-146 Combustion and emission of rapeseed oil blends in diesel engine
by Labecki, L. & Cairns, A. & Xia, J. & Megaritis, A. & Zhao, H. & Ganippa, L.C.
- 147-155 Kinetic analysis of the polymer burnout in ceramic thermoplastic processing of the YSZ thin electrolyte structures using model free method
by Salehi, Mehdi & Clemens, Frank & Graule, Thomas & Grobéty, Bernard
- 156-163 An improved two-step floating catchment area method for supporting district building energy planning: A case study of Yongding County city, China
by Yu, Dongwei & Tan, Hongwei & Ruan, Yingjun
- 164-173 A new operation strategy for CCHP systems with hybrid chillers
by Liu, Mingxi & Shi, Yang & Fang, Fang
- 174-185 Integrated day-ahead and hour-ahead operation model of discos in retail electricity markets considering DGs and CO2 emission penalty cost
by Ghadikolaei, Hadi Moghimi & Tajik, Elham & Aghaei, Jamshid & Charwand, Mansour
- 186-195 A multi-objective optimization model for sustainable electricity generation and CO2 mitigation (EGCM) infrastructure design considering economic profit and financial risk
by Han, Jee-Hoon & Ahn, Yu-Chan & Lee, In-Beum
- 196-201 Effect of the anthracite ratio of blended coals on the combustion and NOx emission characteristics of a retrofitted down-fired 660-MWe utility boiler
by Liu, Guangkui & Li, Zhengqi & Chen, Zhichao & Zhu, Xingying & Zhu, Qunyi
- 202-209 Experimental performance evaluation of a novel dry-expansion evaporator with defouling function in a wastewater source heat pump
by Chao, Shen & Yiqiang, Jiang & Yang, Yao & Shiming, Deng
- 210-219 Mathematical model of a laboratory-scale plant for slaughterhouse effluents biodigestion for biogas production
by Martinez, E. & Marcos, A. & Al-Kassir, A. & Jaramillo, M.A. & Mohamad, A.A.
- 220-226 Physical quality changes during the storage of canola (Brassica napus L.) straw pellets
by Chico-Santamarta, Leticia & Chaney, Keith & Godwin, Richard John & White, David Richard & Humphries, Andrea Claire
- 227-237 Online cell SOC estimation of Li-ion battery packs using a dual time-scale Kalman filtering for EV applications
by Dai, Haifeng & Wei, Xuezhe & Sun, Zechang & Wang, Jiayuan & Gu, Weijun
- 238-245 Considerations on design optimization criteria for windows providing low energy consumption and high visual comfort
by Ochoa, Carlos E. & Aries, Myriam B.C. & van Loenen, Evert J. & Hensen, Jan L.M.
- 246-252 Thermal simulation of composite high conductivity laminated microencapsulated phase change material (MEPCM) board
by Darkwa, J. & Su, O.
- 253-266 A decision support model for reducing electric energy consumption in elementary school facilities
by Hong, Taehoon & Koo, Choongwan & Jeong, Kwangbok
- 267-275 A comparison of performance of higher alcohols/diesel fuel blends in a diesel engine
by Campos-Fernández, Javier & Arnal, Juan M. & Gómez, Jose & Dorado, M. Pilar
- 276-284 Dynamic modelling of an activated carbon–methanol adsorption refrigeration tube with considerations of interfacial convection and transient pressure process
by Zhao, Yongling & Hu, Eric & Blazewicz, Antoni
- 285-294 Incorporating IGCC and CaO sorption-enhanced process for power generation with CO2 capture
by Chen, Shiyi & Xiang, Wenguo & Wang, Dong & Xue, Zhipeng
- 295-299 Fly ash recirculation by bottom feeding on a circulating fluidized bed boiler co-burning coal sludge and coal
by Duan, Lunbo & Liu, Daoyin & Chen, Xiaoping & Zhao, Changsui
- 300-304 Introducing District Heating in a Norwegian town – Potential for reduced Local and Global Emissions
by Gebremedhin, Alemayehu
- 305-311 Decrease of energy demand for bioethanol-based polygeneration system through case study
by Zhou, Wei & Yang, Hongxing & Rissanen, Markku & Nygren, Bertil & Yan, Jinyue
2012, Volume 94, Issue C
- 1-12 Development of a novel common-rail type Dimethyl ether (DME) injector
by Xu, Shuaiqing & Wang, Yang & Zhang, Xiao & Zhen, Xudong & Tao, Chengjun
- 13-21 Design of image-based control loops for industrial combustion processes
by Chen, Junghui & Chang, Yu-Hsiang & Cheng, Yi-Cheng & Hsu, Chen-Kai