2014, Volume 136, Issue C
- 1076-1084 BizWatts: A modular socio-technical energy management system for empowering commercial building occupants to conserve energy
by Gulbinas, R. & Jain, R.K. & Taylor, J.E.
- 1085-1097 Comparison of multi-objective optimization techniques applied to off-gas management within an integrated steelwork
by Porzio, Giacomo Filippo & Nastasi, Gianluca & Colla, Valentina & Vannucci, Marco & Branca, Teresa Annunziata
- 1098-1109 Simultaneous optimization of integrated heat, mass and pressure exchange network using exergoeconomic method
by Dong, Ruifeng & Yu, Yunsong & Zhang, Zaoxiao
- 1110-1131 Multi-objective optimization for the design and synthesis of utility systems with emission abatement technology concerns
by Luo, Xianglong & Hu, Jiahao & Zhao, Jun & Zhang, Bingjian & Chen, Ying & Mo, Songping
- 1132-1137 Model of evapotranspiration and groundwater level based on photovoltaic water pumping system
by Zhang, Jun & Liu, Jiahong & Campana, Pietro Elia & Zhang, Ruiqiang & Yan, Jinyue & Gao, Xuerui
- 1138-1144 Performance analysis of hybrid ground source heat pump systems based on ANN predictive control
by Gang, Wenjie & Wang, Jinbo & Wang, Shengwei
- 1145-1154 Potential for carbon sequestration and mitigation of climate change by irrigation of grasslands
by Olsson, Alexander & Campana, Pietro Elia & Lind, Mårten & Yan, Jinyue
- 1155-1165 Renewable energy-driven innovative energy-efficient desalination technologies
by Ghaffour, Noreddine & Lattemann, Sabine & Missimer, Thomas & Ng, Kim Choon & Sinha, Shahnawaz & Amy, Gary
- 1166-1173 Effect of adding 1,4-Dioxane with kapok biodiesel on the characteristics of a diesel engine
by Vedharaj, S. & Vallinayagam, R. & Yang, W.M. & Chou, S.K. & Lee, P.S.
- 1174-1183 A bottom-up analysis of China’s iron and steel industrial energy consumption and CO2 emissions
by Chen, Wenying & Yin, Xiang & Ma, Ding
- 1184-1192 Optimal sampling plan for clean development mechanism lighting projects with lamp population decay
by Ye, Xianming & Xia, Xiaohua & Zhang, Jiangfeng
2014, Volume 135, Issue C
- 1-10 Dynamic electro-thermal modeling of all-vanadium redox flow battery with forced cooling strategies
by Wei, Zhongbao & Zhao, Jiyun & Xiong, Binyu
- 11-19 A tool for combined WEC-site selection throughout a coastal region: Rias Baixas, NW Spain
by Carballo, R. & Sánchez, M. & Ramos, V. & Castro, A.
- 20-34 Socio-economic performance of a novel solar photovoltaic/loop-heat-pipe heat pump water heating system in three different climatic regions
by Zhang, Xingxing & Shen, Jingchun & Xu, Peng & Zhao, Xudong & Xu, Ying
- 35-42 A new methodology to determine the pre-setting of the control valve in a heating installation. A general model
by Muniak, Damian Piotr
- 43-52 Sensitivity of the CO2 storage capacity of underground geological structures to the presence of SO2 and other impurities
by Ziabakhsh-Ganji, Zaman & Kooi, Henk
- 53-62 Towards the real-life implementation of MPC for an office building: Identification issues
by Žáčeková, Eva & Váňa, Zdeněk & Cigler, Jiří
- 63-70 Implementation of a prototypal optical sorter as core of the new pre-treatment configuration of a mechanical–biological treatment plant treating OFMSW through anaerobic digestion
by Romero-Güiza, M.S. & Peces, M. & Astals, S. & Benavent, J. & Valls, J. & Mata-Alvarez, J.
- 71-80 Economic optimal operation of Community Energy Storage systems in competitive energy markets
by Arghandeh, Reza & Woyak, Jeremy & Onen, Ahmet & Jung, Jaesung & Broadwater, Robert P.
- 81-87 A method for joint estimation of state-of-charge and available energy of LiFePO4 batteries
by Wang, Yujie & Zhang, Chenbin & Chen, Zonghai
- 88-97 Experimental study of cooling BIPV modules by forced convection in the air channel
by Kaiser, A.S. & Zamora, B. & Mazón, R. & García, J.R. & Vera, F.
- 98-107 Investigation of defrosting water retention on the surface of evaporator impacting the performance of air source heat pump during periodic frosting–defrosting cycles
by Li, L.T. & Wang, W. & Sun, Y.Y. & Feng, Y.C. & Lu, W.P. & Zhu, J.H. & Ge, Y.J.
- 108-114 Design of an optimal process for enhanced production of bioethanol and biodiesel from algae oil via glycerol fermentation
by Martín, Mariano & Grossmann, Ignacio E.
- 115-141 Current and future economic performance of first and second generation biofuels in developing countries
by van Eijck, Janske & Batidzirai, Bothwell & Faaij, André
- 142-157 Quantitative engineering systems modeling and analysis of the energy–water nexus
by Lubega, William N. & Farid, Amro M.
- 158-164 Enhancement in electrical performance of thin-film silicon solar cells based on a micro- and nano-textured zinc oxide electrodes
by Chen, Ze & Zhang, Xiao-dan & Fang, Jia & Liang, Jun-hui & Liang, Xue-jiao & Sun, Jian & Zhang, De-kun & Wang, Ning & Zhao, Hui-xu & Chen, Xin-liang & Huang, Qian & Wei, Chang-chun & Zhao, Ying
- 165-173 Enhancing micro gas turbine performance through fogging technique: Experimental analysis
by Renzi, M. & Caresana, F. & Pelagalli, L. & Comodi, G.
- 174-181 Achieving high performance in intermediate temperature direct carbon fuel cells with renewable carbon as a fuel source
by Hao, Wenbin & He, Xiaojin & Mi, Yongli
- 182-191 Strength, storage, and combustion characteristics of densified lignocellulosic biomass produced via torrefaction and hydrothermal carbonization
by Kambo, Harpreet Singh & Dutta, Animesh
- 192-201 Wastewater sludge as raw material for microbial oils production
by Zhang, Xiaolei & Yan, Song & Tyagi, Rajeshwar D. & Surampalli, RaoY. & Valéro, Jose R.
- 202-211 Three-dimensional off-design numerical analysis of an organic Rankine cycle radial-inflow turbine
by Sauret, Emilie & Gu, Yuantong
- 212-224 Multi-objective optimization of a semi-active battery/supercapacitor energy storage system for electric vehicles
by Song, Ziyou & Li, Jianqiu & Han, Xuebing & Xu, Liangfei & Lu, Languang & Ouyang, Minggao & Hofmann, Heath
- 225-233 Development of thermal energy storage composites and prevention of PCM leakage
by Li, Huiqiang & Chen, Huisu & Li, Xiangyu & Sanjayan, Jay G.
- 234-246 Sensitivity of the WRF model wind simulation and wind energy production estimates to planetary boundary layer parameterizations for onshore and offshore areas in the Iberian Peninsula
by Carvalho, D. & Rocha, A. & Gómez-Gesteira, M. & Silva Santos, C.
- 247-260 A generic model-free approach for lithium-ion battery health management
by Bai, Guangxing & Wang, Pingfeng & Hu, Chao & Pecht, Michael
- 261-273 Lighting performance and electrical energy consumption of a virtual window prototype
by Mangkuto, R.A. & Wang, S. & Meerbeek, B.W. & Aries, M.B.C. & van Loenen, E.J.
- 274-285 Experimental analysis of R744 parallel compression cycle
by Chesi, Andrea & Esposito, Fabio & Ferrara, Giovanni & Ferrari, Lorenzo
- 286-298 Bioethanol and gasoline premixing effect on combustion and emission characteristics in biodiesel dual-fuel combustion engine
by Park, Su Han & Yoon, Seung Hyun & Lee, Chang Sik
- 299-308 Rice straw supply chain for electricity generation in Malaysia: Economical and environmental assessment
by Shafie, S.M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Mahlia, T.M.I.
- 309-319 Conceptual design of a Ni-based chemical looping combustion process using fixed-beds
by Fernández, J.R. & Abanades, J.C.
- 320-328 Bootstrap techniques for sensitivity analysis and model selection in building thermal performance analysis
by Tian, Wei & Song, Jitian & Li, Zhanyong & de Wilde, Pieter
- 329-338 Effect of load-sharing operation strategy on the aggregate performance of existed multiple-chiller systems
by Abou-Ziyan, Hosny Z. & Alajmi, Ali F.
- 339-349 Preparation of nitrogen-doped graphene/palmitic acid shape stabilized composite phase change material with remarkable thermal properties for thermal energy storage
by Mehrali, Mohammad & Tahan Latibari, Sara & Mehrali, Mehdi & Mahlia, Teuku Meurah Indra & Sadeghinezhad, Emad & Metselaar, Hendrik Simon Cornelis
- 350-363 Local sharing of cogeneration energy through individually prioritized controls for increased on-site energy utilization
by Hirvonen, Janne & Kayo, Genku & Hasan, Ala & Sirén, Kai
- 364-372 Investigation of MEA degradation in a passive direct methanol fuel cell under different modes of operation
by Zainoodin, A.M. & Kamarudin, S.K. & Masdar, M.S. & Daud, W.R.W. & Mohamad, A.B. & Sahari, J.
- 373-381 Theoretical basis and experimental facility for parabolic trough collectors at high temperature using gas as heat transfer fluid
by Muñoz-Anton, J. & Biencinto, M. & Zarza, E. & Díez, L.E.
- 382-390 Characterizing probability density distributions for household electricity load profiles from high-resolution electricity use data
by Munkhammar, Joakim & Rydén, Jesper & Widén, Joakim
- 391-401 HCl removal using cycled carbide slag from calcium looping cycles
by Xie, Xin & Li, Yingjie & Wang, Wenjing & Shi, Lei
- 402-406 P-graph approach to optimal operational adjustment in polygeneration plants under conditions of process inoperability
by Tan, Raymond R. & Cayamanda, Christina D. & Aviso, Kathleen B.
- 407-414 The fluctuations of China’s energy intensity: Biased technical change
by Wang, Ce & Liao, Hua & Pan, Su-Yan & Zhao, Lu-Tao & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 415-422 Performance study of a pilot-scale low-temperature multi-effect desalination plant
by Qi, Chun-hua & Feng, Hou-jun & Lv, Qing-chun & Xing, Yu-lei & Li, Nan
- 423-428 An analysis on investment policy effect of China’s photovoltaic industry based on feedback model
by Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Yang, Yingjie & Chen, Ding & Fang, Zhigeng & Shui, Lulu
- 429-439 Incorporating travel behaviour and travel time into TIMES energy system models
by Daly, Hannah E. & Ramea, Kalai & Chiodi, Alessandro & Yeh, Sonia & Gargiulo, Maurizio & Gallachóir, Brian Ó
- 440-449 Dynamic simulation and modelling of stand-alone PV systems by using state equations and numerical integration methods
by Illanes, Rafael & De Francisco, Adolfo & Núñez, Francisco & De Blas, Marian & García, Almudena & Torres, José Luis
- 450-460 Hybrid biofuels from non-edible oils: A comparative standpoint with corresponding biodiesel
by Bora, Plaban & Konwar, Lakhya Jyoti & Boro, Jutika & Phukan, Mayur Mausoom & Deka, Dhanapati & Konwar, Bolin Kumar
- 461-471 Clustering analysis of residential electricity demand profiles
by Rhodes, Joshua D. & Cole, Wesley J. & Upshaw, Charles R. & Edgar, Thomas F. & Webber, Michael E.
- 472-482 The effects of urban driving conditions on the operating characteristics of conventional and hybrid electric city buses
by Soylu, Seref
- 483-489 Optimizing the efficiency of anhydrous ethanol purification via regenerable molecular sieve
by Chen, Wei-Cheng & Sheng, Chung-Teh & Liu, Yu-Cheng & Chen, Wei-Jen & Huang, Wen-Luh & Chang, Shih-Hsien & Chang, Wei-Che
- 490-503 An efficient mathematical model for air-breathing PEM fuel cells
by Ismail, M.S. & Ingham, D.B. & Hughes, K.J. & Ma, L. & Pourkashanian, M.
- 504-511 Effects of operating mode and pressure on hydrate-based desalination and CO2 capture in porous media
by Yang, Mingjun & Song, Yongchen & Jiang, Lanlan & Liu, Weiguo & Dou, Binlin & Jing, Wen
- 512-522 Real-time control strategy to maximize hybrid electric vehicle powertrain efficiency
by Shabbir, Wassif & Evangelou, Simos A.
- 523-538 Differentiated long term projections of the hourly electricity consumption in local areas. The case of Denmark West
by Andersen, F.M. & Larsen, H.V. & Juul, N. & Gaardestrup, R.B.
- 539-547 A 3D CFD model for predicting the temperature distribution in a full scale APU SOFC short stack under transient operating conditions
by Al-Masri, A. & Peksen, M. & Blum, L. & Stolten, D.
- 548-559 Heat transfer performance and transport properties of ZnO–ethylene glycol and ZnO–ethylene glycol–water nanofluid coolants
by Suganthi, K.S. & Leela Vinodhan, V. & Rajan, K.S.
- 560-571 Process efficiency in polymer extrusion: Correlation between the energy demand and melt thermal stability
by Abeykoon, Chamil & Kelly, Adrian L. & Vera-Sorroche, Javier & Brown, Elaine C. & Coates, Phil D. & Deng, Jing & Li, Kang & Harkin-Jones, Eileen & Price, Mark
- 572-585 A component map tuning method for performance prediction and diagnostics of gas turbine compressors
by Tsoutsanis, Elias & Meskin, Nader & Benammar, Mohieddine & Khorasani, Khashayar
- 586-596 Thermal numerical model of a high temperature heat pipe heat exchanger under radiation
by Jung, Eui Guk & Boo, Joon Hong
- 600-615 Incorporating flexibility requirements into long-term energy system models – A case study on high levels of renewable electricity penetration in Ireland
by Welsch, Manuel & Deane, Paul & Howells, Mark & Ó Gallachóir, Brian & Rogan, Fionn & Bazilian, Morgan & Rogner, Hans-Holger
- 616-624 Carbon footprint of a thermal energy storage system using phase change materials for industrial energy recovery to reduce the fossil fuel consumption
by López-Sabirón, Ana M. & Royo, Patricia & Ferreira, Victor J. & Aranda-Usón, Alfonso & Ferreira, Germán
- 625-633 A hybrid approach for the efficient synthesis of renewable energy systems
by Petruschke, Philipp & Gasparovic, Goran & Voll, Philip & Krajačić, Goran & Duić, Neven & Bardow, André
- 634-642 Potential for increased wind-generated electricity utilization using heat pumps in urban areas
by Waite, Michael & Modi, Vijay
- 643-655 Wind energy integration into future energy systems based on conventional plants – The case study of Croatia
by Cerovac, Tin & Ćosić, Boris & Pukšec, Tomislav & Duić, Neven
- 656-665 Minimising carbon emissions and energy expended for electricity generation in New Zealand through to 2050
by Walmsley, Michael R.W. & Walmsley, Timothy G. & Atkins, Martin J. & Kamp, Peter J.J. & Neale, James R.
- 666-674 Environmental and economic analysis of SolComBio concept for sustainable energy supply in remote regions
by da Fonseca, Maryegli Borges & Poganietz, Witold-Roger & Gehrmann, Hans-Joachim
- 675-693 A novel renewable polygeneration system for a small Mediterranean volcanic island for the combined production of energy and water: Dynamic simulation and economic assessment
by Calise, Francesco & Cipollina, Andrea & Dentice d’Accadia, Massimo & Piacentino, Antonio
- 694-703 Power utility generation portfolio optimization as function of specific RES and decarbonisation targets – EPBiH case study
by Kazagic, Anes & Merzic, Ajla & Redzic, Elma & Music, Mustafa
- 704-720 Using the sun to decarbonize the power sector: The economic potential of photovoltaics and concentrating solar power
by Pietzcker, Robert Carl & Stetter, Daniel & Manger, Susanne & Luderer, Gunnar
- 721-729 Do feed-in tariffs drive PV cost or viceversa?
by Antonelli, Marco & Desideri, Umberto
- 730-737 On the future prospects and limits of biofuels in Brazil, the US and EU
by Ajanovic, Amela & Haas, Reinhard
- 738-747 An approach to wave energy converter applications in Eregli on the western Black Sea coast of Turkey
by Keskin Citiroglu, H. & Okur, A.
- 748-777 Recent development and application of several high-efficiency surface heat exchangers for energy conversion and utilization
by Wang, Qiuwang & Zeng, Min & Ma, Ting & Du, Xueping & Yang, Jianfeng
- 778-790 A retrofit framework for Total Site heat recovery systems
by Liew, Peng Yen & Lim, Jeng Shiun & Wan Alwi, Sharifah Rafidah & Abdul Manan, Zainuddin & Varbanov, Petar Sabev & Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír
- 791-808 Optimal design for heat-integrated water-using and wastewater treatment networks
by Ahmetović, Elvis & Ibrić, Nidret & Kravanja, Zdravko
- 809-814 How effective are small-scale energy interventions in developing countries? Results from a post-evaluation on project-level
by Terrapon-Pfaff, Julia & Dienst, Carmen & König, Julian & Ortiz, Willington
- 815-824 A General Maximum Entropy Econometric approach to model industrial electricity prices in Spain: A challenge for the competitiveness
by Moreno, Blanca & García-Álvarez, María Teresa & Ramos, Carmen & Fernández-Vázquez, Esteban
- 825-835 On the classification of large residential buildings stocks by sample typologies for energy planning purposes
by Filogamo, Luana & Peri, Giorgia & Rizzo, Gianfranco & Giaccone, Antonino
- 836-854 Understanding the development trends of low-carbon energy technologies: A patent analysis
by Albino, Vito & Ardito, Lorenzo & Dangelico, Rosa Maria & Messeni Petruzzelli, Antonio
2014, Volume 134, Issue C
- 1-10 Experimental investigation of the influence of internal and external EGR on the combustion characteristics of a controlled auto-ignition two-stroke cycle engine
by Andwari, Amin Mahmoudzadeh & Aziz, Azhar Abdul & Said, Mohd Farid Muhamad & Latiff, Zulkarnain Abdul
- 11-19 Water adsorption dynamics on representative pieces of real adsorbers for adsorptive chillers
by Santamaria, Salvatore & Sapienza, Alessio & Frazzica, Andrea & Freni, Angelo & Girnik, Ilya S. & Aristov, Yuri I.
- 20-34 Application of a microgrid with renewables for a water treatment plant
by Soshinskaya, Mariya & Crijns-Graus, Wina H.J. & van der Meer, Jos & Guerrero, Josep M.
- 35-44 Reducing a semiarid city’s peak electrical demand using distributed cold thermal energy storage
by Ruddell, Benjamin L. & Salamanca, Francisco & Mahalov, Alex
- 45-56 Simulation of a temperature adaptive control strategy for an IWSE economizer in a data center
by Durand-Estebe, Baptiste & Le Bot, Cédric & Mancos, Jean Nicolas & Arquis, Eric
- 57-64 Offshore wind energy resource simulation forced by different reanalyses: Comparison with observed data in the Iberian Peninsula
by Carvalho, D. & Rocha, A. & Gómez-Gesteira, M. & Silva Santos, C.
- 65-74 Development and validation of a new TRNSYS type for the simulation of thermoelectric generators
by Massaguer, E. & Massaguer, A. & Montoro, L. & Gonzalez, J.R.
- 75-89 The role of large-scale energy storage design and dispatch in the power grid: A study of very high grid penetration of variable renewable resources
by Solomon, A.A. & Kammen, Daniel M. & Callaway, D.
- 90-101 Performance and engine-out emissions evaluation of the double injection strategy applied to the gasoline partially premixed compression ignition spark assisted combustion concept
by Benajes, Jesús & Molina, Santiago & García, Antonio & Monsalve-Serrano, Javier & Durrett, Russell
- 102-113 A short-term load forecasting model of natural gas based on optimized genetic algorithm and improved BP neural network
by Yu, Feng & Xu, Xiaozhong
- 114-124 Optimal sizing and location of SVC devices for improvement of voltage profile in distribution network with dispersed photovoltaic and wind power plants
by Savić, Aleksandar & Đurišić, Željko
- 125-132 EHD-based load controllers for R134a convective boiling heat exchangers
by Nangle-Smith, S. & Cotton, J.S.
- 133-142 Densified biocoal from woodchips: Is it better to do torrefaction before or after densification?
by Ghiasi, Bahman & Kumar, Linoj & Furubayashi, Takaaki & Lim, C. Jim & Bi, Xiaotao & Kim, Chang Soo & Sokhansanj, Shahab
- 143-149 Implementation of a TPV integrated boiler for micro-CHP in residential buildings
by Qiu, K. & Hayden, A.C.S.
- 150-162 Innovative panels with recycled materials: Thermal and acoustic performance and Life Cycle Assessment
by Ricciardi, P. & Belloni, E. & Cotana, F.
- 163-175 Method for assessing and improving the efficiency of agricultural biogas plants based on fuzzy logic and expert systems
by Djatkov, Djordje & Effenberger, Mathias & Martinov, Milan
- 176-196 Energy, comfort and environmental assessment of different building envelope techniques in a Mediterranean climate with a hot dry summer
by Stazi, Francesca & Tomassoni, Elisa & Bonfigli, Cecilia & Di Perna, Costanzo
- 197-203 Performance prediction of a hybrid microgeneration system using Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS) technique
by Yang, L. & Entchev, E.
- 204-214 Extended exergy concept to facilitate designing and optimization of frequency-dependent direct energy conversion systems
by Wijewardane, S. & Goswami, Yogi
- 215-228 Comprehensive analysis on thermal and daylighting performance of glazing and shading designs on office building envelope in cooling-dominant climates
by Huang, Yu & Niu, Jian-lei & Chung, Tse-ming
- 229-238 Thermal investigation of lithium-ion battery module with different cell arrangement structures and forced air-cooling strategies
by Wang, Tao & Tseng, K.J. & Zhao, Jiyun & Wei, Zhongbao
- 239-247 Parameters affecting scalable underwater compressed air energy storage
by Cheung, Brian C. & Carriveau, Rupp & Ting, David S.-K.
- 248-256 An investigation of premixed flame propagation in a closed combustion duct with a 90° bend
by Xiao, Huahua & He, Xuechao & Duan, Qiangling & Luo, Xisheng & Sun, Jinhua
- 257-269 Experimental investigations on flow field and combustion characteristics of a model trapped vortex combustor
by Jin, Yi & Li, Yefang & He, Xiaomin & Zhang, Jingyu & Jiang, Bo & Wu, Zejun & Song, Yaoyu
- 270-282 A data reconciliation based framework for integrated sensor and equipment performance monitoring in power plants
by Jiang, Xiaolong & Liu, Pei & Li, Zheng
- 283-289 Biodiesel production via esterification of oleic acid catalyzed by picolinic acid modified 12-tungstophosphoric acid
by Gong, Shu-wen & Lu, Jing & Wang, Hong-hong & Liu, Li-jun & Zhang, Qian
- 290-300 Improving voltage profile of residential distribution systems using rooftop PVs and Battery Energy Storage systems
by Kabir, M.N. & Mishra, Y. & Ledwich, G. & Xu, Z. & Bansal, R.C.
- 301-308 Energetic performance of landfill and digester biogas in a domestic cooker
by Grima-Olmedo, C. & Ramírez-Gómez, Á. & Alcalde-Cartagena, R.
- 309-320 Assessment and evaluation of flexible demand in a Danish future energy scenario
by Kwon, Pil Seok & Østergaard, Poul
- 321-331 Energy management strategies comparison for electric vehicles with hybrid energy storage system
by Song, Ziyou & Hofmann, Heath & Li, Jianqiu & Hou, Jun & Han, Xuebing & Ouyang, Minggao
- 332-341 Optimal energy management strategy for battery powered electric vehicles
by Xi, Jiaqi & Li, Mian & Xu, Min
- 342-348 Direct methanol utilization in intermediate temperature liquid-tin anode solid oxide fuel cells
by Hu, Boxun & Keane, Michael & Patil, Kailash & Mahapatra, Manoj K. & Pasaogullari, Ugur & Singh, Prabhakar
- 349-355 Kinetics of temperature effects and its significance to the heating strategy for anaerobic digestion of swine wastewater
by Deng, Liangwei & Yang, Hongnan & Liu, Gangjin & Zheng, Dan & Chen, Ziai & Liu, Yi & Pu, Xiaodong & Song, Li & Wang, Zhiyong & Lei, Yunhui
- 356-362 An effectiveness-NTU model of a packed bed PCM thermal storage system
by Amin, N.A.M. & Belusko, M. & Bruno, F.
- 363-373 Novel partial-subsidence tower-type boiler design in an ultra-supercritical power plant
by Xu, Gang & Xu, Cheng & Yang, Yongping & Fang, Yaxiong & Zhou, Luyao & Zhang, Kai
- 374-381 Analytic thermoelectric couple optimization introducing Device Design Factor and Fin Factor
by Mackey, J. & Sehirlioglu, A. & Dynys, F.
- 382-391 Ultra compact direct hydrogen fuel cell prototype using a metal hydride hydrogen storage tank for a mobile phone
by Kim, Sung Han & Miesse, Craig M. & Lee, Hee Bum & Chang, Ik Whang & Hwang, Yong Sheen & Jang, Jae Hyuk & Cha, Suk Won
- 392-400 Responsible technology acceptance: Model development and application to consumer acceptance of Smart Grid technology
by Broman Toft, Madeleine & Schuitema, Geertje & Thøgersen, John
- 401-412 Hydrothermal liquefaction of pinewood (Pinus ponderosa) for H2, biocrude and bio-oil generation
by Tungal, Richa & Shende, Rajesh V.
- 413-425 Biological methanation of hydrogen within biogas plants: A model-based feasibility study
by Bensmann, A. & Hanke-Rauschenbach, R. & Heyer, R. & Kohrs, F. & Benndorf, D. & Reichl, U. & Sundmacher, K.
- 426-438 Assessing energy savings in cooling demand of buildings using passive cooling systems based on ventilation
by Campaniço, Hugo & Hollmuller, Pierre & Soares, Pedro M.M.
- 439-445 Controllable hydrothermal synthesis of Cu-doped δ-MnO2 films with different morphologies for energy storage and conversion using supercapacitors
by Su, Xiaohui & Yu, Lin & Cheng, Gao & Zhang, Huanhua & Sun, Ming & Zhang, Lei & Zhang, Jiujun
- 446-455 Economic-emission dispatch problem: A semi-definite programming approach
by Jubril, A.M. & Olaniyan, O.A. & Komolafe, O.A. & Ogunbona, P.O.
- 456-468 Design and synthesis of magnetic microcapsules based on n-eicosane core and Fe3O4/SiO2 hybrid shell for dual-functional phase change materials
by Jiang, Fuyun & Wang, Xiaodong & Wu, Dezhen
- 469-476 The hourly life cycle carbon footprint of electricity generation in Belgium, bringing a temporal resolution in life cycle assessment
by Messagie, Maarten & Mertens, Jan & Oliveira, Luis & Rangaraju, Surendraprabu & Sanfelix, Javier & Coosemans, Thierry & Van Mierlo, Joeri & Macharis, Cathy
- 477-489 A low-cost hybrid drivetrain concept based on compressed air energy storage
by Brown, T.L. & Atluri, V.P. & Schmiedeler, J.P.
- 490-498 The use of ducts to improve the control of supply air temperature rise in UFAD systems: CFD and lab study
by Pasut, Wilmer & Bauman, Fred & De Carli, Michele
- 499-505 Quantitative infrared thermography imaging of the density of heat flow rate through a building element surface
by Ohlsson, K.E.A. & Olofsson, T.
- 506-518 Life cycle environmental impacts of UK shale gas
by Stamford, Laurence & Azapagic, Adisa
- 519-530 A simple, scalable and low-cost method to generate thermal diagnostics of a domestic building
by Papafragkou, Anastasios & Ghosh, Siddhartha & James, Patrick A.B. & Rogers, Alex & Bahaj, AbuBakr S.
- 531-549 Infrared thermography (IRT) applications for building diagnostics: A review
by Kylili, Angeliki & Fokaides, Paris A. & Christou, Petros & Kalogirou, Soteris A.
- 550-562 Research on energy efficiency evaluation based on indicators for industry sectors in China
by Song, Chenxi & Li, Mingjia & Wen, Zhexi & He, Ya-Ling & Tao, Wen-Quan & Li, Yangzhe & Wei, Xiangyang & Yin, Xiaolan & Huang, Xing
- 563-572 Life-cycle assessment of electricity in Portugal
by Garcia, Rita & Marques, Pedro & Freire, Fausto
- 573-588 Layout design and energetic analysis of a complex diesel parallel hybrid electric vehicle
by Finesso, Roberto & Spessa, Ezio & Venditti, Mattia
- 589-599 Targeting and design of chilled water network
by Foo, Dominic C.Y. & Ng, Denny K.S. & Leong, Malwynn K.Y. & Chew, Irene M.L. & Subramaniam, Mahendran & Aziz, Ramlan & Lee, Jui-Yuan
2014, Volume 133, Issue C
- 1-13 A simulation-based fuzzy possibilistic programming model for coal blending management with consideration of human health risk under uncertainty
by Dai, C. & Cai, X.H. & Cai, Y.P. & Huang, G.H.
- 14-21 Thermal comfort and energy saving in a vehicle compartment using a localized air-conditioning system
by Oh, Myoung Su & Ahn, Jae Hwan & Kim, Dong Woo & Jang, Dong Soo & Kim, Yongchan
- 22-32 China’s Promoting Energy-Efficient Products for the Benefit of the People Program in 2012: Results and analysis of the consumer impact study
by Zeng, Lei & Yu, Yang & Li, Jiayang
- 33-39 Broadband tristable energy harvester: Modeling and experiment verification
by Zhou, Shengxi & Cao, Junyi & Inman, Daniel J. & Lin, Jing & Liu, Shengsheng & Wang, Zezhou
- 40-55 Evaluating the energy performance of buildings within a value at risk framework with demonstration on UK offices
by Parkinson, Aidan & Guthrie, Peter
- 56-69 Optimization for design and operation of natural gas transmission networks
by Üster, Halit & Dilaveroğlu, Şebnem
- 70-79 Plasma reforming of bio-ethanol for hydrogen rich gas production
by Du, ChangMing & Mo, JianMin & Tang, Jun & Huang, DongWei & Mo, ZhiXing & Wang, QingKun & Ma, ShiZhe & Chen, ZhongJie
- 80-88 Theoretical limits of thermoelectric power generation from exhaust gases
by Stevens, Robert J. & Weinstein, Steven J. & Koppula, Karuna S.
- 89-100 Solar radiation distribution inside a greenhouse with south-oriented photovoltaic roofs and effects on crop productivity
by Cossu, Marco & Murgia, Lelia & Ledda, Luigi & Deligios, Paola A. & Sirigu, Antonella & Chessa, Francesco & Pazzona, Antonio
- 101-111 A novel defrosting method using heat energy dissipated by the compressor of an air source heat pump
by Long, Zhang & Jiankai, Dong & Yiqiang, Jiang & Yang, Yao
- 112-120 Sustainable resource planning in energy markets
by Kamalinia, Saeed & Shahidehpour, Mohammad & Wu, Lei
- 121-126 Key parameters governing biological hydrogen production from benzoate by Rhodopseudomonas capsulata
by Shi, Xian-Yang & Li, Wen-Wei & Yu, Han-Qing
- 127-134 Experimental and theoretical research of a fin-tube type internally-cooled liquid desiccant dehumidifier
by Luo, Yimo & Shao, Shuangquan & Xu, Hongbo & Tian, Changqing & Yang, Hongxing
- 135-143 Setting effective mandatory energy efficiency standards and labelling regulations: A review of best practices in the Asia Pacific region
by Shi, Xunpeng
- 144-151 The role of steam in silica vaporization and ultrafine particulate matter formation during wet oxy-coal combustion
by Xu, Yishu & Liu, Xiaowei & Zhou, Zijian & Sheng, Lei & Wang, Chao & Xu, Minghou
- 152-168 Wind energy harvesting from transport systems: A resource estimation assessment
by Morbiato, T. & Borri, C. & Vitaliani, R.
- 169-182 Integrating hydroprocessors in refinery hydrogen network optimisation
by Umana, Blessing & Shoaib, Abeer & Zhang, Nan & Smith, Robin
- 183-196 Two-phase plate-fin heat exchanger modeling for waste heat recovery systems in diesel engines
by Feru, Emanuel & de Jager, Bram & Willems, Frank & Steinbuch, Maarten
- 197-205 Conceptual design of coke-oven gas assisted coal to olefins process for high energy efficiency and low CO2 emission
by Man, Yi & Yang, Siyu & Zhang, Jun & Qian, Yu
- 206-223 Development of flat plate collector with plastic transparent insulation and low-cost overheating protection system
by Kessentini, Hamdi & Castro, Jesus & Capdevila, Roser & Oliva, Assensi
- 224-235 Human-based energy retrofits in residential buildings: A cost-effective alternative to traditional physical strategies
by Pisello, Anna Laura & Asdrubali, Francesco
- 236-242 A novel off-grid hybrid power system comprised of solar photovoltaic, wind, and hydro energy sources
by Bhandari, Binayak & Lee, Kyung-Tae & Lee, Caroline Sunyong & Song, Chul-Ki & Maskey, Ramesh K. & Ahn, Sung-Hoon
- 243-251 Empirical investigation on energy dependence-consumption nexus: Evidence from Turkish natural gas market
by Çetin, Tamer & Yüksel, Fatih
- 252-273 Toward electricity retail competition: Survey and case study on technical infrastructure for advanced electricity market system
by Bae, Mungyu & Kim, Hwantae & Kim, Eugene & Chung, Albert Yongjoon & Kim, Hwangnam & Roh, Jae Hyung
- 274-281 An empirical study of direct rebound effect for road freight transport in China
by Wang, Zhaohua & Lu, Milin
- 282-288 Promoting effect of various biomass ashes on the steam gasification of low-rank coal
by Rizkiana, Jenny & Guan, Guoqing & Widayatno, Wahyu Bambang & Hao, Xiaogang & Li, Xiumin & Huang, Wei & Abudula, Abuliti
- 289-297 New approach to brown coal pricing using internal rate of return methodology
by Bejbl, Jan & Bemš, Julius & Králík, Tomáš & Starý, Oldřich & Vastl, Jaromír
- 298-307 Predicting winning and losing businesses when changing electricity tariffs
by Granell, Ramon & Axon, Colin J. & Wallom, David C.H.
- 308-316 Experimental study on the effects of high/low pressure EGR proportion in a passenger car diesel engine
by Park, Youngsoo & Bae, Choongsik
- 317-334 A multi-period mixed-integer linear optimisation of future electricity supply considering life cycle costs and environmental impacts
by Barteczko-Hibbert, Christian & Bonis, Ioannis & Binns, Michael & Theodoropoulos, Constantinos & Azapagic, Adisa
- 335-346 Thermodynamic analysis and comparison of combined ejector–absorption and single effect absorption refrigeration systems
by Garousi Farshi, L. & Mosaffa, A.H. & Infante Ferreira, C.A. & Rosen, M.A.
- 347-355 Modelling demand response aggregator behavior in wind power offering strategies
by Mahmoudi, Nadali & Saha, Tapan K. & Eghbal, Mehdi
- 356-362 Intensity dependency of photovoltaic cell parameters under high illumination conditions: An analysis
by Khan, Firoz & Baek, Seong-Ho & Kim, Jae Hyun
- 363-373 The effect of an SPR on the oil price in China: A system dynamics approach
by Jiao, Jian-Ling & Han, Kuang-Yi & Wu, Gang & Li, Lan-Lan & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 374-387 Nanoparticle technology for heavy oil in-situ upgrading and recovery enhancement: Opportunities and challenges
by Hashemi, Rohallah & Nassar, Nashaat N. & Pereira Almao, Pedro
- 388-402 Self-adaptable hierarchical clustering analysis and differential evolution for optimal integration of renewable distributed generation
by Mena, Rodrigo & Hennebel, Martin & Li, Yan-Fu & Zio, Enrico
2014, Volume 132, Issue C
- 1-14 Dynamic classification system in large-scale supervision of energy efficiency in buildings
by Kiluk, S.
- 15-22 Integration of renewable energy in microgrids coordinated with demand response resources: Economic evaluation of a biomass gasification plant by Homer Simulator
by Montuori, Lina & Alcázar-Ortega, Manuel & Álvarez-Bel, Carlos & Domijan, Alex
- 23-33 A dynamic analysis on global natural gas trade network
by Geng, Jiang-Bo & Ji, Qiang & Fan, Ying
- 34-46 Interactions between electricity generation sources and economic activity in Greece: A VECM approach
by Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto & Menegaki, Angeliki N.
- 47-55 Forecasting residential air conditioning loads
by Horowitz, Shira & Mauch, Brandon & Sowell, Fallaw
- 56-65 A Canadian 2050 energy outlook: Analysis with the multi-regional model TIMES-Canada
by Vaillancourt, Kathleen & Alcocer, Yuri & Bahn, Olivier & Fertel, Camille & Frenette, Erik & Garbouj, Hichem & Kanudia, Amit & Labriet, Maryse & Loulou, Richard & Marcy, Mathilde & Neji, Yosra & Waaub, Jean-Philippe
- 66-73 Environmental impacts of future low-carbon electricity systems: Detailed life cycle assessment of a Danish case study
by Turconi, Roberto & Tonini, Davide & Nielsen, Christian F.B. & Simonsen, Christian G. & Astrup, Thomas
- 74-85 The energetic performance of a novel hybrid solar thermal & chemical looping combustion plant
by Jafarian, Mehdi & Arjomandi, Maziar & Nathan, Graham J.
- 86-98 Climate impact and energy efficiency from electricity generation through anaerobic digestion or direct combustion of short rotation coppice willow
by Ericsson, Niclas & Nordberg, Åke & Sundberg, Cecilia & Ahlgren, Serina & Hansson, Per-Anders
- 99-107 Heat pump control method based on direct measurement of evaporation pressure to improve energy efficiency and indoor air temperature stability at a low cooling load condition
by Park, Young Sung & Jeong, Ji Hwan & Ahn, Byoung Ha
- 108-117 Fermentative hydrogen and methane production from microalgal biomass (Chlorella vulgaris) in a two-stage combined process
by Wieczorek, Nils & Kucuker, Mehmet Ali & Kuchta, Kerstin
- 118-126 Can Euro V heavy-duty diesel engines, diesel hybrid and alternative fuel technologies mitigate NOX emissions? New evidence from on-road tests of buses in China
by Zhang, Shaojun & Wu, Ye & Hu, Jingnan & Huang, Ruikun & Zhou, Yu & Bao, Xiaofeng & Fu, Lixin & Hao, Jiming
- 127-136 Oxy-fired fluidized bed combustors with a flexible power output using circulating solids for thermal energy storage
by Arias, B. & Criado, Y.A. & Sanchez-Biezma, A. & Abanades, J.C.
- 137-154 Energy efficiency in the European Union: What can be learned from the joint application of directional distance functions and slacks-based measures?
by Gómez-Calvet, Roberto & Conesa, David & Gómez-Calvet, Ana Rosa & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili
- 155-162 Analysis of process related factors to increase volumetric productivity and quality of biomethane with Methanothermobacter marburgensis
by Seifert, A.H. & Rittmann, S. & Herwig, C.
- 163-167 Ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer: A bio-based cold flow improver for waste cooking oil derived biodiesel blends
by Cao, Leichang & Wang, Jieni & Liu, Cheng & Chen, Yanwei & Liu, Kuojin & Han, Sheng
- 168-177 Disaggregated energy demand by fuel type and economic growth in Malaysia
by Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell
- 178-191 Impact of fuel and injection system on particle emissions from a GDI engine
by Wang, Chongming & Xu, Hongming & Herreros, Jose Martin & Wang, Jianxin & Cracknell, Roger
- 192-199 Energy saving technique for cooling dominated academic building: Techno-economic analysis of its application
by Gilani, Syed Ihtsham ul Haq & Aris, Mohd Shiraz & Bhaskoro, Petrus Tri
- 200-215 Improving thermal performance of automatically generated floor plans using a geometric variable sequential optimization procedure
by Rodrigues, Eugénio & Gaspar, Adélio Rodrigues & Gomes, Álvaro
- 216-225 A dynamic model for air-based photovoltaic thermal systems working under real operating conditions
by Sohel, M. Imroz & Ma, Zhenjun & Cooper, Paul & Adams, Jamie & Scott, Robert
- 226-235 Computer simulation with TRNSYS for a mobile refrigeration system incorporating a phase change thermal storage unit
by Liu, Ming & Saman, Wasim & Bruno, Frank